BLACK MEN should UPLIFT WHITE WOMEN.
SUNDAE

United States

#356 Dec 31, 2011
Tamara wrote:
Bm can't even uplift themselves. They are killing eachother in the streets for sport. A lot of them have no education, no ambition, no sense of responsibility to anyone or anything. They are incarcerated and come out mentally *ucked up. A lot of these so-called "hardcore black dudes in jail are "gay for the stay". Then they come out diseased and are on the DL. Now they are on this "non-black woman" kick. And trash bw kick. Bm are just in a horrible
place.
LOL I sometimes laugh so hard at these bm leave the black woman threads!! some of them act like the majority of black men are all driving BENZ highly educated hard working good fathers never go to jail never drug deal stars of the black community!! I went downtown today and 95%of the black men I saw today were dressed like thugs with their pants hangin off their azzes. Nobody I would take home!!
Pokey

Champaign, IL

#357 Dec 31, 2011
I helps upliffs dems whtye wombns

shiii, baby

http://fapdu.com/white-boy-hung-like
Get Real

United States

#358 Jan 2, 2012
We love black men who love black women. Lebron James proposed to his longtime girlfriend, a beautiful black woman named Savannah!!! Congrats!!!! D-wade is dating gabrielle, a beautiful black woman. Congrats. Beyonce is going to give birth to a BLACK child any day now. Congrats!!! Will and Jada is working out their problems. Congrats. These are only a few examples!!! Not all black men want to be with white women. Black love is alive and well!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#359 Jan 2, 2012
John-n wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you look dumba**, i was addressing black men. Don't tell me you got kork under skirt.
We IR daters need to tell everyone how good OUR WHITE WOMEN ARE.
Can you ever provide any comfort to any black man?
But in process you are making us black women look bad! Not every black woman is like that and my mother,grandmother or my great grandmother or any of the women in my family does the shit you described in the following passage you describe black women by! My father a great black man and my mother is also a great woman! She does everything you say a white woman 'does' for a black man! Stop be so damn disrespectful just sit their and talk about how great white men are don't involve black women in it. This is why black women come on here because you start disrespecting us. America already ridicules us enough because of the stereotypes we cast on each other why sit here is hurt each other it makes no sense to me. See this why black women are turning away from black men because y'all are so damn disrespectful!

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#360 Jan 2, 2012
S-L-Y wrote:
<quoted text>
But in process you are making us black women look bad! Not every black woman is like that and my mother,grandmother or my great grandmother or any of the women in my family does the shit you described in the following passage you describe black women by! My father a great black man and my mother is also a great woman! She does everything you say a white woman 'does' for a black man! Stop be so damn disrespectful just sit their and talk about how great white men are don't involve black women in it. This is why black women come on here because you start disrespecting us. America already ridicules us enough because of the stereotypes we cast on each other why sit here is hurt each other it makes no sense to me. See this why black women are turning away from black men because y'all are so damn disrespectful!
My mom is black btw

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#361 Jan 2, 2012
Get Real wrote:
We love black men who love black women. Lebron James proposed to his longtime girlfriend, a beautiful black woman named Savannah!!! Congrats!!!! D-wade is dating gabrielle, a beautiful black woman. Congrats. Beyonce is going to give birth to a BLACK child any day now. Congrats!!! Will and Jada is working out their problems. Congrats. These are only a few examples!!! Not all black men want to be with white women. Black love is alive and well!!! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling your post. I love the Black man, wouldn't have it any other way.
This one will take more than 3 brothers to get "lifted"
http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2011/11/22...

Watch out now, don't puke.
2012yay

Monticello, IN

#362 Jan 3, 2012
Get Real wrote:
but what is the point of doing that in a white country I"m serious.. what is the point?? Just melt into the white folk.. unless you really are gonna outnumber um like that.. which I don't believe is gonna ever happen.. if it does happen will probably be bad because then Europe will stop liking America or something you know??
2012yay

Monticello, IN

#363 Jan 3, 2012
I mean I"d see if it were in Africa.. or brazil or something..
2012yay

Monticello, IN

#364 Jan 3, 2012
what if your kids grow up and kill white people..

or get killed by white people..

man you guys don't even think...

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#365 Jan 3, 2012
lol.
David B

Brooklyn, NY

#366 Jan 3, 2012
John-n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hawk. You sound like a boot licking Uncle Tom like me.
I'm starting a club for Uncle Toms who like to suck White @ss.
Would you like to join my new club? Hawk, if you are a White racist
you can still join because us Uncle Toms love to lick the boots of our White masters.
Sure John,I would love to join your Uncle Toms club. I love to suck a white woman's a**.
David B

Brooklyn, NY

#367 Jan 3, 2012
oh I love white p***y,oh I love white p***y,oh I love white p***y because it taste so sweet.
David B

Brooklyn, NY

#368 Jan 3, 2012
oh I hate black women,oh I hate black women,oh I hate black women,because they first hate me.

IdiotsayWhat

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#369 Jan 3, 2012
Lol wow

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#370 Jan 3, 2012
David B wrote:
oh I hate black women,oh I hate black women,oh I hate black women,because they first hate me.
Naw I believe you started hating them first. How I come to that conclusion is based on your first topix post. You came here dogging black women from the start that only assumes that your just as racists towards black women as white people are racists towards you.
David B

Brooklyn, NY

#371 Jan 4, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw I believe you started hating them first. How I come to that conclusion is based on your first topix post. You came here dogging black women from the start that only assumes that your just as racists towards black women as white people are racists towards you.
That's b.s. I didn't hate them first,they did infact hate me first for whatever reason is unclear. I haven't done black women anything other than try to love them & want to be in a relationship with them but unfortunately they dont love me or want to be in a relationship with me. What can I do? There's nothing I can do about it. Like I said again I dont want to be bothered by black women at all do you understand me? I just want to go with white women that's all & there's nothing you & other black women can do about it either. I've aleady made a choice not to deal with black women that's all case closed.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Peidmont, Ca

#372 Jan 4, 2012
David B wrote:
<quoted text> That's b.s. I didn't hate them first,they did infact hate me first for whatever reason is unclear. I haven't done black women anything other than try to love them & want to be in a relationship with them but unfortunately they dont love me or want to be in a relationship with me. What can I do? There's nothing I can do about it. Like I said again I dont want to be bothered by black women at all do you understand me? I just want to go with white women that's all & there's nothing you & other black women can do about it either. I've aleady made a choice not to deal with black women that's all case closed.
I concur.
David B

Brooklyn, NY

#374 Jan 4, 2012
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>
Ww are pedophiles, they love to date and *uck black guys when they are underaged and young. Don't get it twisted. Bw are not disgusting degenerates like ww are. ww are desperate nut cases because wm are kicking ww to the curb.
Go f**k yourself Tamara & leave white women alone you stupid b***h!

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#375 Jan 4, 2012
David B wrote:
<quoted text> That's b.s. I didn't hate them first,they did infact hate me first for whatever reason is unclear. I haven't done black women anything other than try to love them & want to be in a relationship with them but unfortunately they dont love me or want to be in a relationship with me. What can I do? There's nothing I can do about it. Like I said again I dont want to be bothered by black women at all do you understand me? I just want to go with white women that's all & there's nothing you & other black women can do about it either. I've aleady made a choice not to deal with black women that's all case closed.
Ok well if thats the case then why do you come here?? This is a black forum and 9 out of 10 times there will be black women. If you want white women that badly then go to an ir forum. And Once again I still dont believe black women started it with you.. I bet you came at them in a negative way first and your attitude shows just how ignorant and hateful you are. Go breed yourself out and stop claiming to be all about black because your far from that.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#376 Jan 4, 2012
David B wrote:
oh I love white p***y,oh I love white p***y,oh I love white p***y because it taste so sweet.
http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/2011/11/22...

Suck on that !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i dont trust halfbreeds 2 min Hmm 5
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 min White Pride Patriot 199
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 min Master I M White 983
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VetnorsGate 1,746,905
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 10 min Master I M White 83
White Flight from Asians lol 11 min Barros 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min Barros 39,950
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 1 hr The Patriot 24
Trump has Melania and black men don't 1 hr Lori899 87
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 14 hr Whites have no hi... 79