New York, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2011
i'z beez dammnd

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Lmao this is what I don't understand if you so called ir daters ....are so happy why the fcuk y'all still concern about bw.

Hmm Lol !

Level 6

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
<quoted text>But if you look dumba**, i was addressing black men. Don't tell me you got kork under skirt.

We IR daters need to tell everyone how good OUR WHITE WOMEN ARE.

Can you ever provide any comfort to any black man?
And ? I will comment on whatever I please Lol as I did! Yes you ir daters all need to tell everyone how good white people . Always uplifting white people but are they doing the same ....idiots

Yes.... I'm with one so?

Since: Apr 11

Pinner, UK

#7 Nov 12, 2011
weavalicious wrote:
i'z beez dammnd
Me too luv!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he is secretly fking a white woman and thinking of dumping you..

What have you done for him "Laterly?" You women have no knowledge how to keep a good black man and ensure he is loved.
Womp you wish all black men think like you we're good!

I have a good black man had him for 2 years :) it gets better and better . What I do for him may not be what you considered GOOD enough but he's cherished and loved!
John-n

Bridgetown, Barbados

#10 Nov 12, 2011
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Womp you wish all black men think like you we're good!
I have a good black man had him for 2 years :) it gets better and better . What I do for him may not be what you considered GOOD enough but he's cherished and loved!
I take it he isn't going to marry you after-all, huh.

Most black men do think like me. Speak to any brother out there and they will tell you they hold similar positions.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it he isn't going to marry you after-all, huh.
Most black men do think like me. Speak to any brother out there and they will tell you they hold similar positions.
Don't be to quick to assume mmkay?:)

I speak to black men only a daily basis and they way of thinking aren't similar to yours! Oh maybe because I don't surround by self with ignorant Bm! LOL
John-n

Bridgetown, Barbados

#13 Nov 12, 2011
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>Me too luv!!!
lol.
Say Hello To The Fox

Herndon, VA

#17 Nov 12, 2011
^^ Wow ... This lady sounds awesome. Does she have a sister? Lol.

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2011
Since you dumped Black women? You are feeling some kind of brand new to make a statement like this. Don't you mean, "since, BLack American women stopped swallowing the bullshit from you less than stellar examples of Black manhood?" LOL.

WOW. What a funny little post, from a funny little man. This is obvious NOT intended to uplift white women, but directly to bash and encourage arguments from Black women. You are a troll. Loving It!

Your "goddess" is fucking your friend, because he has more money than you have and can provide better for her. Trolls. I would accuse you of being a white man if your grammar was so god-awful!

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2011
I would accuse you of being a white man if your grammar was so god-awful!

SHOULD HAVE READ:

I would accuse you of being a white man if your grammar wasn't so god-awful!

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
BROTHERS OUT THERE...HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED HOW HAPPY WE ARE IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH WHITE WOMEN SINCE "DUMPING BLACK WOMEN?"...
SERIOUSLY BROTHERS, GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WE WOULD WALK TO THE FRONT DOOR AND THIS VERSION OF A FEMALE (BLACK WOMAN) IS STANDING THERE READY TO SHOOT VILE RHETORIC AT YOU...
YOU GIVE HER YOUR (CC) AND SHE MAXES OUT THE CARD. YOU ALLOWED HER TO HAVE A JOINT CHECKING AND SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH YOU AND SHE TAKES YOU TO THE CLEANERS...
YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE BY IMPREGNATING HER AND BEHOLD YOUR CHILD IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN BAGGY PANTS AND A CAP WORN (GANGSTA STYLE)...
NOW COMPARE THIS WHITE WOMEN...
OUR WHITE WOMEN WILL WAIT FOR US AT THE FRONT DOOR, WITH PROPER WORN APPAREL, HAIR WELL COMB, THE SWEETEST OF PERFUMES AND WITH THE CUTEST FACE, HUGS AND KISSES YOU ON THE LIPS...
SHE THEN REMOVES YOUR JACKET, RUBS YOUR BACK AND SITS YOU DOWN AT THE TABLE FOR A HOME COOKED MEAL. SHE HANDS YOU, YOUR FAVORITE LITERACY MATERIAL AND THE KISSES YOU A SECOND TIME ON YOUR CHEEK...HM HM HM HM...WHAT MORE CAN A BLACK MAN OR ANY MAN ASK FOR...
IN A NUTSHELL, WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE UPLIFTED BY US (BLACK MEN) BECAUSE THEY GO ALL THE WAY TO MAKE US HAPPY AND FEEL WHOLE AGAIN.
WHITE WOMEN HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO BE LADIES BY ALL STRETCH OF THE WORD...AND I LOVE THEM ALL...
WHEN A WHITE WOMAN SEES HER BLACK MAN, SHE WALKS UP TO HIM AND ENSURES THAT HER MAN IS WELL "DECKED" AND TAKEN CARE OF...
WHEN LAST DID YOU GET THIS FROM A BLACK FEMALE VERSION OF A WOMAN?...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...NEVER!
BLACK MEN WE NEED TO UPLIFT OUR WHITE WOMEN...
Lol @ favorite literacy materials...
I have this strange feeling that BM are realizing that who they are with is far more important that the color of their skin, the "black community" or Black women. In the U.K. this exact same script played out. Black women were subsidized puppets of the English and played the exact same role as Black women do here, in order to have a presence in society. Black brits don't have the "yo mamma iz Black" rule. White women love us, we love them back. Black women are home maids, sex servants and mammies and did the exact same thing that American BW are doing now. Black British women paid Big time and so will Black American.
John-n

Bridgetown, Barbados

#21 Nov 12, 2011
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
I would accuse you of being a white man if your grammar was so god-awful!
SHOULD HAVE READ:
I would accuse you of being a white man if your grammar wasn't so god-awful!
Topix is not an exhibiton of good grammar. Anything goes. Even Ebonics a**whipe.

Level 2

United States

#22 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
BROTHERS OUT THERE...HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED HOW HAPPY WE ARE IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH WHITE WOMEN SINCE "DUMPING BLACK WOMEN?"...
SERIOUSLY BROTHERS, GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN WE WOULD WALK TO THE FRONT DOOR AND THIS VERSION OF A FEMALE (BLACK WOMAN) IS STANDING THERE READY TO SHOOT VILE RHETORIC AT YOU...
YOU GIVE HER YOUR (CC) AND SHE MAXES OUT THE CARD. YOU ALLOWED HER TO HAVE A JOINT CHECKING AND SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH YOU AND SHE TAKES YOU TO THE CLEANERS...
YOU MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE BY IMPREGNATING HER AND BEHOLD YOUR CHILD IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN BAGGY PANTS AND A CAP WORN (GANGSTA STYLE)...
OUR WHITE WOMEN WILL WAIT FOR US AT THE FRONT DOOR, WITH PROPER WORN APPAREL, HAIR WELL COMB, THE SWEETEST OF PERFUMES AND WITH THE CUTEST FACE, HUGS AND KISSES YOU ON THE LIPS...
SHE THEN REMOVES YOUR JACKET, RUBS YOUR BACK AND SITS YOU DOWN AT THE TABLE FOR A HOME COOKED MEAL. SHE HANDS YOU, YOUR FAVORITE LITERACY MATERIAL AND THE KISSES YOU A SECOND TIME ON YOUR CHEEK...HM HM HM HM...WHAT MORE CAN A BLACK MAN OR ANY MAN ASK FOR...
IN A NUTSHELL, WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE UPLIFTED BY US (BLACK MEN) BECAUSE THEY GO ALL THE WAY TO MAKE US HAPPY AND FEEL WHOLE AGAIN.
WHITE WOMEN HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO BE LADIES BY ALL STRETCH OF THE WORD...AND I LOVE THEM ALL...
WHEN A WHITE WOMAN SEES HER BLACK MAN, SHE WALKS UP TO HIM AND ENSURES THAT HER MAN IS WELL "DECKED" AND TAKEN CARE OF...
WHEN LAST DID YOU GET THIS FROM A BLACK FEMALE VERSION OF A WOMAN?...YOU GOT THAT RIGHT...NEVER!
You make me sick to my stomach with that. Generalize ww as if they are all good and bw if they are all bad I've seen my share of low down ww although I haven't dated any but family members of mine has and they are cold harted low down spiteful sneaky oh and don't make her mad then you'll see her real side the true ww.

And the thing you mentioned about kids its just stupid because raising kids takes two and said you love all ww well they don't all love you

I Love BW period!
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#23 Nov 12, 2011
BLACK MEN should UPLIFT BLACK WOMEN, and many are.
John-n

Castries, Saint Lucia

#24 Nov 12, 2011
Light_bringer wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me sick to my stomach with that. Generalize ww as if they are all good and bw if they are all bad I've seen my share of low down ww although I haven't dated any but family members of mine has and they are cold harted low down spiteful sneaky oh and don't make her mad then you'll see her real side the true ww.
And the thing you mentioned about kids its just stupid because raising kids takes two and said you love all ww well they don't all love you
I Love BW period!
We all know you are a black woman pretending to be a black man.
John-n

Castries, Saint Lucia

#26 Nov 12, 2011
NearFuture wrote:
BLACK MEN should UPLIFT BLACK WOMEN, and many are.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#27 Nov 12, 2011
Why keep feeding into this hut dwelling bytch threads. Really let this tap dancing circus bytch talk to himself . This phaggot is trying to start another thread with the same old shyt.

Level 1

Location hidden

#28 Nov 12, 2011
Maybe you African American men need to take notes from the Black womans playbook because they have murdered your image and have praise white men for as long as I have been alive. I never could understand how the rules of Black people allow Black women to literally dog their own sons, fathers, and brothers for the sake of uplifting white men then expect Black men to stay silent about Black women because "yo mamma iz Black." Black dysfunction has always been entertaining but hopeful this new era of Black dysfunctional entertainment will force you BM to wake up to reality....your women are covered in white men kum and your best bet it to ditch your romanticized fantasy of a "Black community" it ain't happening!

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#29 Nov 12, 2011
John-n wrote:
John you are a mess. I knew this was by you before I even clicked on it. Why do you go around looking for trouble ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,405,963
Donald Trump Supporting Cybercrimes Against Hilary 5 min MrAnderson9 6
Why are BW so angry? 6 min Jax 1
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 14
More Obama FAILURE: Q2 GDP 1.2% 7 min Obama is a Dummy 3
White people must die. Shoot them all. 8 min T-BOS 10
Another mind numbing speech from Hillary Clinton 12 min Dan Snow 6
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 37 min MrAnderson9 1,576
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 1 hr Haha 976
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 2 hr nave 27
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 11 hr Moses 14,549
More from around the web