California: Latinos' now a majority.

California: Latinos' now a majority.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Mar 17, 2014

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 17, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/wor ld/2014/mar/17/latinos-califor nia-biggest-demographic-politi cs
I always thought they were the majority regardless of what past census accounts would show.

There's also the emergence of Asian Americans as a powerful group and influx of people of persian descent there too.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2014
If blacks would quit aborting and shooting each other into oblivion, they could have been the whole country's majority by now.

I guess it's true what they say,
...nature always finds a way to clean her own house.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought they were the majority regardless of what past census accounts would show.
There's also the emergence of Asian Americans as a powerful group and influx of people of persian descent there too.
...and they are decidedly more prolific.
Big Knob

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
If blacks would quit aborting and shooting each other into oblivion, they could have been the whole country's majority by now.
I guess it's true what they say,
...nature always finds a way to clean her own house.
The mexicans have come to take back what your founding fathers stole in the first place......california, texas, nevada, arizona, new mexico,.........

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>The mexicans have come to take back what your founding fathers stole in the first place......california, texas, nevada, arizona, new mexico,.........
Well considering Spain controlled that area for quite some time, it is what it is.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Did we forget Native Americans or is it that when it comes to gringos and latinos, they don't count.
Zanoni031814

Oakland, CA

#9 Mar 18, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
Hispanics are NOT a majority in California as it takes 51% or more to make a majority. What they are however is the largest segment of the CA population by less than a percentage point over whites.
This trend is happening all over the country and is what I believe responsible for much of the white anger and hatred (fear) we are seeing today.
This may be one cause of the White people's anger and hatred. But not the only reason. Some White people are simply very narcissistic and nasty regardless of who the majority is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ww calls bw nighur in beach. bw too scared to ... 3 min da white troll 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,263,205
Dear white people of Topix 5 min ugly monkeys 10
Body Cams are cool! 6 min Just the Truth 1
Africans did not sell their own 8 min reallyawesome 58
uSA, Africans and other Non-whites are pleased ... 10 min T BOS 1
Old White man gets ready for the race war. 18 min RunningNighurTargets 1
Why are most white people racist? 21 min Righteous 2,109
Are white people aware of white privilege? 32 min PolakPotrafi 137
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 50 min selina london 276
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 hr Righteous 5,621
More from around the web