Christianity vs Islam

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Let us compare these two religions,

Islam:

-Islam was started by a man (Mohammed) who engaged in murder, rape, assassination, and slavery
-Almost all suicide bombing attacks are committed by Muslims
-The African slave trade was initiated by Muslims and still continues to this day in Muslim countries
-Majority of world's terrorism is conducted by Muslims
-The most violent attacks on Jews come from Muslims
-Muslims violently protested over a film that "mocked" the prophet Mohammed.

Christianity:

-Started by Jesus who never harmed anyone and encouraged people to love one another and treat others as they would like to be treated
-Christians are not involved in terrorist attacks or suicide bombings
-No Christian nation is currently engaged in the slave trade. Christian abolitionists were largely responsible for ending the Trans Atlantic slave trade
-Christians are not violently attacking Jews and for the most part support and try to help the Jews and Israel
-Jesus is mocked, ridiculed, and slandered on a daily basis but you do not see Christians protesting, killing other people, and bombing innocent civilians

In conclusion, Islam is a threat to world civilization while Christianity is not! Islam needs to be destroyed!
Anonymous

Venezuela

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Christianity and Islam, both a tool for controlling the masses. An effective tool that continues to work. A genius form of control.
Afro Podz

Athens, GA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I get a lot of ideas from many religions, this is the only way for me to make it clearer for myself.
David

Sweden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
Let us compare these two religions,
Islam:
-Islam was started by a man (Mohammed) who engaged in murder, rape, assassination, and slavery
-Almost all suicide bombing attacks are committed by Muslims
-The African slave trade was initiated by Muslims and still continues to this day in Muslim countries
-Majority of world's terrorism is conducted by Muslims
-The most violent attacks on Jews come from Muslims
-Muslims violently protested over a film that "mocked" the prophet Mohammed.
Christianity:
-Started by Jesus who never harmed anyone and encouraged people to love one another and treat others as they would like to be treated
-Christians are not involved in terrorist attacks or suicide bombings
-No Christian nation is currently engaged in the slave trade. Christian abolitionists were largely responsible for ending the Trans Atlantic slave trade
-Christians are not violently attacking Jews and for the most part support and try to help the Jews and Israel
-Jesus is mocked, ridiculed, and slandered on a daily basis but you do not see Christians protesting, killing other people, and bombing innocent civilians
In conclusion, Islam is a threat to world civilization while Christianity is not! Islam needs to be destroyed!
I agree with this. Although oppression & violence has been done historically in the name of Christianity, e.g. Spanish inquisition, there is nothing in Christianity that legitimizes warfare against non-Christians. But there are lots of verses in the quran that clearly commands muslims to wage war against non-believers. And muslim fundamentalists all over the world are DOING EXACTLY THAT TODAY.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
The Curse of Ham or more correctly Curse of Canaan in the Christian bible was used as justification for the enslavement of Africans.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
white Christians have murdered, raped and stolen land from millions if not billions of Africans, native Americans, Asians, Indians, Australian aboriginals, New Zealand aboriginals etc.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Curse of Ham used as justification for enslaving Africans http://academics.parkschool.net/middle/course...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Joy 1,640,949
I love black women and hate white women 10 min bluestreak returns 49
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? (Mar '17) 15 min bluestreak returns 59
This isn't working... we're enabling Trump in h... 29 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 17
Nurses Laugh As WW2 Veteran Dies 46 min Garvey X 2
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 53 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 70
Is Roy Moore Guilty or Is He Being Railroaded? 59 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 4
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Kip 637
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 6 hr Watching 88
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 12 hr Harrisson 282
More from around the web