What makes WHITE guys and Latinos FINER than BM?

Created by Chase on Aug 23, 2008

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

Our power

Our money

Our ability to open more doors

Our intelligence

We treat BW like queens

We stay with our children

We support our families

We're the main providers

We're more attractive

We produce nicer looking kids

Lollipop

Evansville, IN

#135 Dec 18, 2008
I can't believe people are still responding to these threads.

There are different looks, and I don't hold white or Latino above black. I prefer the black 'look' but I can appreciate others, too.

I think the best looking Latinos have African descent (i.e. Puerto Rican, Dominican) and I find that women of all races seem to agree on that point.

It is senseless to make such generalizations, usually when there is a social problem within a community there is a certain history that causes the problem, but maturity is what is attractive in a mate and that is not race specific.

Whomever created the thread is obviously immature and doesn't have much to offer himself (why else would a mature person make such a thread) so he is a loser in my book.

“is doin tha stanky legg”

Since: Apr 08

Fort worth, tx

#136 Dec 18, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAV wrote:
<quoted text>
And stealing land from the indians,killing off the jews and Cubans,and enslaving blacks to cook their food,wash their clothing,and watch their children because they were too fuggin DUMB, STUPID,AND LAZY TO DO ANYTHING OWN THEIR OWN.
That's why you unhuman aliens don't know how to cook now.
Yall food taste blain,boring,and look like dried shyt.LMBAO!
GTFOH!!
You oughtta pay our bills after all we done for you sick confused bastards.
Without us you fools will be hopeless.We have invented and contributed to this wack racist ass society in so many ways but you evil devilish pigs claimed our accomplishments and made them your own...thieves.That's all you clowns ever been good at doing because you lacked intellect and couldn't do shyt for yourselves.
You friggin abjects.
<quoted text>
You don't believe half the ish coming out your mouth so what makes you think i'm going to???
The whole world knows black men are built better than white men.Get a black man and a alien/caveman to lift weights and look at who has the better build and toned body frame....THE BLACK MAN!!
Stop FOOLING YOURSELF...YOU'RE INSANE!!!
YOU WHITE FOLKS DON'T HAVE ANY SANITY I SEE!!!
<quoted text>
You have to be about the biggest idiot on this planet with your stupid senseless irrational comments and generalizations.
First of all there are thousand of black men who run their own bussiness,take care of their children,are lawyers,doctors,judges,OWN real estate agents and so forth.
We would be ahead of you clowns if our freedom wasn't stripped away by you devilish demonic demons yet because you sick ass freaks have a little more success you brag about it like you dickheads didn't have nothing to do with us lacking in some ares.
Considering slavery and all we had to get through I say we're doing pretty damn well and that just eats you white demonic devils alive doesn't it?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LMBAO!!!
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA......YOU'RE SICK!!
More whites are on welfare....the projects don't even exist anymore.....and only 20% of blacks are making minimum wage,living in poverty,and recieve government assistance.Only 20%!!!
You want to try again??
HAHAHAHAHA.....I love watching your mornic dickhead idiot,uneducated azz crakka clowns make fools out of yourselves.
Keep on CLOWN.
Show the forum how ignorant you are with your filthy lies,twisted statistics,and ignorant generalizations and views.
HAHAHAHA....DUMBASS RETARD.
GO TO SCHOOL FOOL AND PICK UP A BOOK,BECAUSE YOU APPARENTLY KNOW NOTHING.
END OF DISCUSSION.
BE GONE,PIG!!!
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR IS OUT DA MUDAFUCKIN HOUSE!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
friggen hillarius as always! You tell em choc!
Cecil Lopez

Perris, CA

#137 Dec 19, 2008
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
More racist drivel.
Whites probably think whatever they want to think about Mexican folks: Some love 'em and marry them; others hate them; others are neutral and think Mexicans are no worse or better than any one else.
uhm in some cases,but with the whole immigration thing ,I'de give mexicans the slight edge over blacks when it comes to racism in this country right now.Do you know that since 2003 hate crimes have risen in the latin community more then any other group?

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#139 Dec 19, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAV wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA...THIS BS IS SO FUNNY!
OK HERE WE GO! You spaghetti garlic bread ,sauce and cheese breathe,italian sausage eating mofo!
<quoted text>
I'll take the flat gorilla looking nose for $20 Alex.HAHAHA....LMBAO!!
First of dickhead...not all Black people have wide noses and our noses are not wide like gorillas idiot.We just have wider and better looking noses than them pointy ponocio bird beeks you mutants have.HAHAHAHAHA....LMBAO!
Some of us have average size noses and that's what makes us look a thousand times better than you dirty pigs is we're diverse,while all you experiment gone bad looking mofos look the same.Nasty drity smell like shyt and look like it too.
At least when we're kissing and making love we don't have to worry about getting poked in the face with them duck beeks you nasty looking pigs have.
Denial,denial,denial.Women want latina men?? Maybe,the dark ones who are usually the ones they usually go for.Notice how they look BLACK???
White?? How many women nowadays you hear lusting over you pale,snowflakes???
NOTTA!
You CLOWNMS WERE NEVER IN STYLE!!!
AND NEVER WILL BE!!!
The only reason they want you disgusting looking things is because of the power....other than that they're coming to us black men because your little pink vienna pinky sized d**** can dig deep enough to hit that special spot.
You mofos don't even look human.In the summer you look red as a strawberry blowpop,and in the winner you mofos look dead like somebody just dragged yall azz from out the freezer at the morg.HAHAHAHA...LMBAO!
You're lying to yourself.You freakin aliens look unhuman like somethng from off of startrack or some shiz.GTFOH!!
<quoted text>
No,we have more muscles because it's a natural body type advantage that us beautiful black folk were blessed with.Jail?? You're kidding me right?
If that was the case why are half the black men I know more buff and have a better build then you scrawny faggish looking punk rock white monkeys who have been working out for years and still can't get the sex appeal or results we get???
We just have a better bone strcuture than you circus freaks.There's also more white men in jail then there are black men.
Yes,we have a higher percentage in jail but because there are more white in the US there are actually more of you in jail incarserrated than we are so stop making excuses.You pigs aren't human and that's why you freakin redneck hillbilly cave men are so fuggin ugly and built like fuggin broken down robots.
Thanks for proving how stupid and ignorant yyour moronic azz is.Do you actually believe that Black men are at a mental disadvantage to white men??
If you do I can end this conversation right here because if you're delusional and crazy enough to think something so irrational there's no need in conversing with you because it's clear nothing will get through to your feebleminded retarded thick headed azz.
I think the cold weather in Europe really funked you cold,frozen dead looking jokers brains up.
LMBAO!
Lmfoa omg flava you had me rollin' on the floor reading this post lmao. My lil brother and sister were looking at me like I was crazy. Lmao!!!!!

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#140 Dec 19, 2008
Blacks and hispanics should not even be arguing on this forum. We are all people of color. Can't we all just get along?
Skeptic

Worcester, MA

#141 Dec 19, 2008
In Utopia, everyone will love each other, and get along, on planet Earth, it is faction against faction, race against race, good vs. evil, yin, yang, life is very complicated, when you find someone that is a friend, treasure them.

The only time there will be peace is on the return of Christ, until then, we're left in the fray.
QueenofTheNile wrote:
Blacks and hispanics should not even be arguing on this forum. We are all people of color. Can't we all just get along?
Skeptic

Worcester, MA

#142 Dec 19, 2008
He's good!! haha! I'd say he dressed that guy down to size!!
Gave us all a good laugh at the same time.
QueenofTheNile wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfoa omg flava you had me rollin' on the floor reading this post lmao. My lil brother and sister were looking at me like I was crazy. Lmao!!!!!
black is better

Baltimore, MD

#143 Dec 19, 2008
Conscience Sister wrote:
Some people must be crazy if they think a latino and especially a white men looks better than a brother. Even a ugly brother is more attractive then a white man.
Thats your opinion, you are in the minority.
black is better

Baltimore, MD

#144 Dec 19, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAV wrote:
<quoted text>
And stealing land from the indians,killing off the jews and Cubans,and enslaving blacks to cook their food,wash their clothing,and watch their children because they were too fuggin DUMB, STUPID,AND LAZY TO DO ANYTHING OWN THEIR OWN.
That's why you unhuman aliens don't know how to cook now.
Yall food taste blain,boring,and look like dried shyt.LMBAO!
GTFOH!!
You oughtta pay our bills after all we done for you sick confused bastards.
Without us you fools will be hopeless.We have invented and contributed to this wack racist ass society in so many ways but you evil devilish pigs claimed our accomplishments and made them your own...thieves.That's all you clowns ever been good at doing because you lacked intellect and couldn't do shyt for yourselves.
You friggin abjects.
<quoted text>
You don't believe half the ish coming out your mouth so what makes you think i'm going to???
The whole world knows black men are built better than white men.Get a black man and a alien/caveman to lift weights and look at who has the better build and toned body frame....THE BLACK MAN!!
Stop FOOLING YOURSELF...YOU'RE INSANE!!!
YOU WHITE FOLKS DON'T HAVE ANY SANITY I SEE!!!
<quoted text>
You have to be about the biggest idiot on this planet with your stupid senseless irrational comments and generalizations.
First of all there are thousand of black men who run their own bussiness,take care of their children,are lawyers,doctors,judges,OWN real estate agents and so forth.
We would be ahead of you clowns if our freedom wasn't stripped away by you devilish demonic demons yet because you sick ass freaks have a little more success you brag about it like you dickheads didn't have nothing to do with us lacking in some ares.
Considering slavery and all we had to get through I say we're doing pretty damn well and that just eats you white demonic devils alive doesn't it?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LMBAO!!!
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA......YOU'RE SICK!!
More whites are on welfare....the projects don't even exist anymore.....and only 20% of blacks are making minimum wage,living in poverty,and recieve government assistance.Only 20%!!!
You want to try again??
HAHAHAHAHA.....I love watching your mornic dickhead idiot,uneducated azz crakka clowns make fools out of yourselves.
Keep on CLOWN.
Show the forum how ignorant you are with your filthy lies,twisted statistics,and ignorant generalizations and views.
HAHAHAHA....DUMBASS RETARD.
GO TO SCHOOL FOOL AND PICK UP A BOOK,BECAUSE YOU APPARENTLY KNOW NOTHING.
END OF DISCUSSION.
BE GONE,PIG!!!
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR IS OUT DA MUDAFUCKIN HOUSE!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
You sound like a black supremist, Only 20% are poor? I hate to break it to you but 20% of a population is huge.

“ANGRY GORILLA”

Since: Dec 08

PHILLY

#145 Dec 19, 2008
black is better wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a black supremist, Only 20% are poor? I hate to break it to you but 20% of a population is huge.
20% is alot of people when you look at the number of people who are in fact living in poverty.But when you look at it from a statistic standpoint and realize that it's only 1/5 of the Black population which isn't even half of half(50%)that's not so bad.

Especially taking into account that we didn't have an equal opportunity to excel in this white controlled racist society,many would think that it would be alot more than just 1/5.That's less than 1/4(25%) of blacks living in the ghetto.I think that's good out of 100%.

You would think it'll be 50% or 60% blacks in poverty but it's not.And anything less then half,hell,less than 25% is pretty good to me.

“ANGRY GORILLA”

Since: Dec 08

PHILLY

#146 Dec 19, 2008
fakindafunkpnay wrote:
<quoted text> friggen hillarius as always! You tell em choc!
QueenofTheNile wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfoa omg flava you had me rollin' on the floor reading this post lmao. My lil brother and sister were looking at me like I was crazy. Lmao!!!!!
I appreciate the love sistahs.And i'm glad I put a smile on your faces and made you laugh with the TRUTH!

Much Love And Respect!

Stay Strong!

“Working on the abs”

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

London

#147 Dec 20, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAV wrote:
<quoted text>20% is alot of people when you look at the number of people who are in fact living in poverty.But when you look at it from a statistic standpoint and realize that it's only 1/5 of the Black population which isn't even half of half(50%)that's not so bad.
Especially taking into account that we didn't have an equal opportunity to excel in this white controlled racist society,many would think that it would be alot more than just 1/5.That's less than 1/4(25%) of blacks living in the ghetto.I think that's good out of 100%.
You would think it'll be 50% or 60% blacks in poverty but it's not.And anything less then half,hell,less than 25% is pretty good to me.
Yes i agree

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#148 Feb 27, 2009
Cecil Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>so I'm funny?Do I amuse you?No,I dont know what you mean, how am I F*cking funny!
(Goodfellas) lol :') Remember that part?
I do remember. You're a funny guy! You know the way you tell the story. What? I'm just saying, you're funny....Get the f*ck outta here>>> LOLOLOL

Love that scene, that whole movies, they were crazy as hell!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#149 Apr 17, 2013
Both black and non-black women easily recognize the superior physical features and attributes of the non-black man over the black man. Black skin on a male looks weak, sickly and hapless. Black skin looks good and exotic only on a female of the particular race.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#150 Aug 16, 2014
An addition of numbers 11 and 12 (or can be combined to an 11th-only choice) would be that non-black men can often please and pleasure women (of any race) better than black men, and the average non-black can easily beat up the average BM while the BM depends on equalizers to successfully "win" a fight against non-blacks.

“We Are Infinite~”

Since: Jul 14

Richmond VA

#151 Aug 18, 2014
Their skin and hair to me.:)
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#152 Aug 30, 2014
A shirtless non-black man next to a shirtless black man projects a strength of medium tan over dark complexion, even when both have same muscle composition. This is an advantage for the non-black over the black as it illustrates more self-esteem and confidence. Non-blacks generally feel better about their bodies while black men become increasingly self-conscious.
Kop

London, UK

#153 Aug 30, 2014
QueenofTheNile wrote:
Blacks and hispanics should not even be arguing on this forum. We are all people of color. Can't we all just get along?
no we can't

“Dynasty”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#154 Aug 30, 2014
Latinos and Black men look way better than white men unless white people are mixed with something to make themselves look more exotic. I am not saying that white men are ugly. My generation of white men are gorgeous but usually they are mixed with something. Back then, white men had very low self esteem so they had to make up for it and have the money/power.
EbonyLove

Houston, TX

#155 Aug 30, 2014
NNN wrote:
Man, latinos have 50% illegitimacy rate and live 20 people to one house. Most of the time, black men tell these black women they DON'T WANT CHILDREN but they defy this anyways. Black women use these anchor babies to try and keep these men around to no avail. In addition most black women do whatever it takes to keep black men from even seeing those anchor babies. Whatever black women are phucked up and the white man or whoever can have them! At least their female offspring won't need weaves!
Lol typical bm response when he is faced with the truth. Black men would blame a rock in the street for causing him to be unproductive throughout the day. Instead of trying to prove yourself as being as good of a man as white and Latino man, you give various bullshit excuses as to why you ain't shit. Non black men are simply better than you and that is why bw prefer them over you. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 4 min Stupid Thread 246
This forum is not for black people. 7 min Big Knob 4
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 11 min Big Knob 70
What white female celebrities date black men? (Sep '09) 13 min vern schillinger 558
Ladies? Which race of men do you find most attr... (Jun '12) 18 min Stupid Thread 309
Should Black Men begin mass breeding with Asian... (Apr '12) 19 min Edgar12 94
Mayor DeBlasio, NYC 21 min Cool Biracial Guy 2
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 25 min Edgar12 304
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 37 min Raynaldo 57
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 54 min Black Knight 7,645
Mr. Brown 54 min GetReal 57

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE