RACIST ASIANS Hate black people! Wake...
Sydney

Allentown, PA

#133 Aug 24, 2013
I'm so offended by all of these comments. I myself and SouthEast Asian and I don't care what people's race are but what they say and what their personality really is. I have friends of all race and I actually find this disgusting.
It seems like all of you are racist.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Milwaukee, WI

#136 Aug 29, 2013
socalRealist wrote:
<quoted text>
i understand whites arent our friends either. the point im trying to make is that neither are black people.
iam black and i like anyone who likes me, blacks are not your enemy either.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#137 Sep 26, 2013
Sydney wrote:
I'm so offended by all of these comments. I myself and SouthEast Asian and I don't care what people's race are but what they say and what their personality really is. I have friends of all race and I actually find this disgusting.
It seems like all of you are racist.
Well, aren't all Aussies racists, too? I have heard that Aussies oppressed an awful lot of black people in Australia. What's up with that? I must say I do not like it open little bit, now that you have raised the issue. The first time I met an Aussie, I slapped the do-do out of him for this very reason. Once your dirt linen gets known, you are in deep trouble, methinks.
Real Asian Nationalist

Southport, NC

#140 Oct 2, 2013
Ok guys, I am an ACTUAL Asian (not any of these fake f0cks masquerading as such, and I like Black people. Much more than White people. In fact, Asians are a lost Black tribe. Science has proved it! All Asians descend from 14 Black tribes in Africa, primarily San Bushmen and Mbuti Pygmies. So Asians are Black. Now...lets breed like rabbits and overwhelm the White devil

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#141 Oct 2, 2013
Real Asian Nationalist wrote:
Ok guys, I am an ACTUAL Asian (not any of these fake f0cks masquerading as such, and I like Black people. Much more than White people. In fact, Asians are a lost Black tribe. Science has proved it! All Asians descend from 14 Black tribes in Africa, primarily San Bushmen and Mbuti Pygmies. So Asians are Black. Now...lets breed like rabbits and overwhelm the White devil
Interesting. The Tamil people of India also claim to be direct descendants of Africa. And when the opportunity presented itself at th3e end of the 1900's many Tamils went to South Africa to live there forever.

But look up the legend of Lemuria.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_ (continent)) I have been told that according to Hindu Scripture, Lemuria once served as a land bridge between Africa and India. What we see now as Madagascar and the Pacific Islands is nothing more than the mountaintops of Lemuria. Substantiating this theory is the fact that scientists have actually found underwater cities along the way. But even if that is not true, a person can still island in a small boat all the way from Africa to India. To this day, there are African tribes living in India proving that it is still possible to travel from Africa to India without a ship or airplane. Plus, many of the Indians are blacker than Africans, although most of them have silky straight hair. Most Indians deny being Aryans. But many claim Africa.
Chris

Newington, CT

#142 Nov 16, 2013
Ah yes, the internet. A place where a person can HIDE behind a screen name and say and be whatever he or she wants to be. A bunch of COWARDS who would NEVER say these things up front to anyone of African origin because you KNOW you would probably suffer physical harm or worse. I agree with some of the statements about African American men (Some, NOT all) who have no sense of honor or pride in themselves or their race. Unfortunately these are the ones that the AMERICAN MEDIA purposely displays all over the world, the ghetto dwelling bottom feeder who's hair is nappy, hat to the back, pants sagging and full of tattoos who has a bunch of children out of wedlock by equally low class female versions of himself. The majority of Asians who set up shop in the low income Black neighborhoods have to deal with these type of Blacks who are disrespectful to the Asians when they come in their places of business. It's this interaction with low class Blacks that get the most attention since they hardly deal with any REAL Blacks who DO have honor, pride and dignity within themselves. Yes they DO EXSIST. And I'm not talking about athletes and entertainers who are probably the worse examples of honorable Blacks. My suggestion is get the dvd's Hidden Colors 1 & 2 at www.hiddencolorsfilm.com or Amazon.com
Coming soon "Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism"

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#143 Nov 23, 2013
you asian pig asian yellow monkey die out
DARK MATTER

London, UK

#144 Dec 5, 2013
Asians of the South and East all hate us...but who gives a shit.....u phuckers are souless have no charisma, no life, no sexual prowess...they are THE WALKING DEAD just like white people...the demons they look upto.

But yet all the races love to copy our swagger and indulge in our culture.....Create ur own form of fun and leave us alone.
Non Existant lips

Kent, WA

#146 Dec 5, 2013
I think that we are aware that there are people of all races who hate other races doesn't mean every person in that particular race does So YOU WAKE UP! and stop generalizing.
lord

London, UK

#148 Dec 5, 2013
everyone pretty much hates blacks because a large proportion of them are obnoxious,irresponsible and criminals.
Night Gallery

Houston, TX

#149 Dec 5, 2013
WorthlessWhore wrote:
Excellent youtube video from youtube user AfroAdvocate detailing historical proof, past and present of hatred coming from asians towards black people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pg963xJqMiYXX
That's because blacks are always shoplifting in Asian convenience stores or robbing them at gunpoint so there is a historical justification for their hate.
Chas Chickenwing

Palau

#150 Dec 5, 2013
I wouldn't say Asians outright 'hate' blacks; rather, they just don't care to be around black people other than to take blacks' money in their ghetto-based businesses. Notice how they never live close to their businesses? When daily closing time comes they head out of the ghetto to live where whitey lives.
whites bullshyt

United States

#151 Dec 5, 2013
i think most asians hate white people
Chas Chickenwing

Palau

#152 Dec 5, 2013
whites bullshyt wrote:
i think most asians hate white people
Wrong, nikka... I'm married to a beautiful Filipina. She loves me more than anybody else in the world.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#153 Dec 6, 2013
DARK MATTER wrote:
Asians of the South and East all hate us...but who gives a shit.....u phuckers are souless have no charisma, no life, no sexual prowess...they are THE WALKING DEAD just like white people...the demons they look upto.
But yet all the races love to copy our swagger and indulge in our culture.....Create ur own form of fun and leave us alone.
I do not find Asians hating Africans. Most are nice and decent people. The South Asians are not only similar to us in terms of color and culture because they migrate back and forth to Africa since the beginning of time many share Islam as common religion between Africa and Asia. For this reason we interact as brothers all the time. Most of mu closest and dearest friends are South Asians.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#154 Dec 6, 2013
Chas Chickenwing wrote:
I wouldn't say Asians outright 'hate' blacks; rather, they just don't care to be around black people other than to take blacks' money in their ghetto-based businesses. Notice how they never live close to their businesses? When daily closing time comes they head out of the ghetto to live where whitey lives.
You are too stupid to see that Asians and Africans Pray together every day. We share Places of Prayer. Your problem is you want to imagine that Asian prefer whites. Maybe that is true when it comes to Filipino Catholics. But what about Japanese Buddhists or Chinese Muslims? I do not think so. In fact, I seriously doubt that Filipinos have any special love for whites. Of course, they accept you as fellow Christians. But culturally and racially, nobody on earth prefer white people. You are the odd man out. Nobody else is colorless and white like you.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#155 Dec 6, 2013
Chas Chickenwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, nikka... I'm married to a beautiful Filipina. She loves me more than anybody else in the world.
My advice to you is to avoid using the n-word. Your Filipina wife might kill your butt for that. Nobody likes being called the n-word, not even Filipinas.

LOL! I recall a red neck who had a Japanese girlfriend. Whenever he got drunk he would start teasing her about the nukes on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. "Whhheeeewww!!! BOOOOM!!! It was the most exciting thing you could ever imagine. 100,000 Japs wiped out in a one second" She would start crying.

One nighty ne went out to a Japanese bar and made that joke. Half a dozen Japanese men took him out side and beat the crap out of him,. He never made that joke again.
Blacks hate Asians

Durham, NC

#157 Jan 26, 2014
Are ppl seriously this stupid and retarded? Black people treat asians like crap. Not the other way around.
Wu wen ni

Beijing, China

#159 Jan 26, 2014
hmmm,i think is other way around,is blacks racist to asians,look the youtube,black beating chinese,for no reason,even beating to death,call us names...so is weired you say asian racist to blacks,asians don't beating blacks or bully them,is always other war around
Individuals not Race

Philadelphia, PA

#161 Mar 7, 2014
Sydney wrote:
I'm so offended by all of these comments. I myself and SouthEast Asian and I don't care what people's race are but what they say and what their personality really is. I have friends of all race and I actually find this disgusting.
It seems like all of you are racist.
I'm literally southeast Asian also man! And I really try to look at the actions of each individuals, I DO NOT want to judge them by their race. Only characteristics, not race matters and I try to take those words to heart.
Cuz rap is awesome and Afro Samurai is cool. It is also appealing to see Sword of the Stranger anime with that cool looking blonde dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 9 hr Samantha 47
More from around the web