joey roth

Regina, Canada

#49 Mar 24, 2013
I only give it up to big strong black men now. I am a small white male.
Anonymous

United States

#51 Mar 30, 2013
I'm a gay black guy, SERIOUSLY into white guys. I find guys of every race attractive, but there's something about the white guys that makes me burn with lust. I'm I could take a guy either way and enjoy it.
My fascination with white men is way out of hand, but don't get me wrong, I've had like a thousand crushes on black/asian/latinos/you name it, but I always find myself drooling over white guys, OMG i'm getting all horny just thinking bout it, oh white guy, where art thou, come ye and quench my..........
Bimwm

Homer Glen, IL

#52 Apr 8, 2013
I am a married white male, and i am infatuated with black men and women, but mostly men with large cocks, and i know they love to use them!
Stewart

Alexandria, VA

#53 Apr 19, 2013
Black4WHITEonly wrote:
I am a black gay male and I have this sexual fixation for WHITE MEN only. I am not and have never been attacted to females or dark skin. Not even most Latino men because they maybe too dark. I am exclusively attacted to WHITE MEN. That does not mean I think everyone else is unattactive. It just that I am not attacted to them. I did not choose this, I just enjoy it and I think everyone should enjoy their sexual preferences.
I totally agree some Men love blonde women -they aren't racist that's just what they like sexually. I my friend am much like you . I am a gay white nice looking man that is fixated on black males for some reason - almost exclusively. I don't want a light skinned either d for me the blacker the better. I think there is something about the contrast -jet black and white that is sexy. I also love the pure African features-full lips and nostrils -very sexy.i on other hand am more preppy maybe slightly femme and love being a bottom for my big black stud
Stewart

Alexandria, VA

#54 Apr 19, 2013
Black4WHITEonly wrote:
Yes it is true, I am black and just love the white man. How can anyone resist a sexy white man is beyond me. For years I have felt an inner guilt about this but over time I just dont care anymore what other black people say. I love white men and find them incredibly attractive. For anyone who objects to this, I really cant help you.
baby don't feel guilt feel good I'm a white man that just loves black men - you guys are the best lovers -I give it all up for u!
Stewart

Alexandria, VA

#55 Apr 19, 2013
James-White wrote:
I'm a gay black guy, SERIOUSLY into white guys. I find guys of every race attractive, but there's something about the white guys that makes me burn with lust. I'm I could take a guy either way and enjoy it.
My fascination with white men is way out of hand, but don't get me wrong, I've had like a thousand crushes on black/asian/latinos/you name it, but I always find myself drooling over white guys, OMG i'm getting all horny just thinking bout it, oh white guy, where art thou, come ye and quench my..........
luv it as a nice looking white man my friends wonder why they can't set me up with their friends..my answer is I'm obsessed with black men and I will never go back
Whitefemineguy

Stockport, UK

#56 Apr 27, 2013
putitdeepinme wrote:
I love being bent over by a black guy they usualy last longer are bigger and in my opinion taste better plus they are ruff and ithey can keep a nice hard pace and are usually bigger and are yes usually more masculine.
love black guys after having first experience at 21. Love to ride like a cowboy and enjoy a bit of rough afters!!
Whitefemineguy

Stockport, UK

#57 Apr 27, 2013
Any black guys up for giving it hard and rough? I like to be pummelled with a good session of rough sex!! I dont disappoint guys... Only black guys with big cocks please...
Whitebottom

Orange Park, FL

#58 May 1, 2013
As a white man I have been with several men of several races. I have always been a total bottom and prefer black men due to their attentitiveness and affection. I have been living with my current partner for almost 2 years now as a couple, not roomates, and he is great.
Dustin

United States

#59 May 1, 2013
I luv the feel of Big black cock in my tight white ass. Sexy black guys talk to me at dirtydustin@Gmail.com
Dustin

United States

#60 May 2, 2013
???
DA-boy

Hopewell Junction, NY

#61 May 8, 2013
Joey thick wrote:
I'm completely different ive yet to have my first experience with a guy but if I got to chose my ideal experience, it would be me (a white guy) hsving sex with a sub black guy not for any other reason than the fact that I love it lol ;-)
Nice well your a white top and I'm a black bottom virgin ;-)
Stewart

Fredericksburg, VA

#62 May 16, 2013
Black4WHITEonly wrote:
I am a black gay male and I have this sexual fixation for WHITE MEN only. I am not and have never been attacted to females or dark skin. Not even most Latino men because they maybe too dark. I am exclusively attacted to WHITE MEN. That does not mean I think everyone else is unattactive. It just that I am not attacted to them. I did not choose this, I just enjoy it and I think everyone should enjoy their sexual preferences.
totally agree I'm you'd mirror opposite -I'm an attractive white guy that will only date black men - the blacker the better- love their hair bodies lips dark eyes- I've gone black and will never go back ! If you are a white femme bottom like me being topped by a big black stud is heaven!
Clan

Washington, DC

#63 May 16, 2013
raja the greasy indian wrote:
Do black men like east Indian men
. Yes we do... Love the brown skin...Hairy arms, legs , ass, I personally love to have sex with them. East Asians are hot as hell
Clan

Washington, DC

#64 May 16, 2013
Asian men, CHINESE, JAPANESE, KOREAN ,ect. Are the worst... They hate themselves, that's why MOST will date Creepy Old White guys.. Because Asians secretly want to be white.
Kayla

San Antonio, TX

#65 May 16, 2013
I think more black men get with white men than black women lol.
Jason

Modesto, CA

#66 May 24, 2013
I would love to have a black male pound my white asspussy. Hyper-masculine or not.
Big_boy22

Dubai, UAE

#67 Jun 2, 2013
Totally irelivent but any of the black guys on her have snapchat I would love to trade picks my names above 19 uk white 10" dick add me ;)
Stewart

Alexandria, VA

#68 Jun 2, 2013
Kayla wrote:
you might be right I know I adore black dick it's the best
jim

Monument, CO

#69 Jun 5, 2013
Kayla wrote:
I completely agree with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 4 min dragonpat 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min African AE 6,529
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 8 min rock 30
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 12 min African AE 1,355
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 19 min Curious Me 989
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 19 min dragonpat 1,206
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min BWEFocused 731
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min African AE 25,073
Ebola case in Texas 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 3 hr Kiana 309
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 5 hr X-TREME BIAS 22

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE