Why do gay black men love white men s...
WHITE MEN ONLY

Feltham, UK

#241 Mar 19, 2014
Give me that white man's ass on my black face any day, all day. Yes, I am a black man and crave white men....so what!!!
I have decided that society is obsessed with the judgement of other people’s sexual preference.
It’s a great thing that we can get sexual gratification from one another’s racial differences, it’s wonderful. Let’s go out there and enjoy each other.
rabbit

Feltham, UK

#242 Mar 20, 2014
WHITE MEN ONLY wrote:
Give me that white man's ass on my black face any day, all day. Yes, I am a black man and crave white men....so what!!!
I have decided that society is obsessed with the judgement of other people’s sexual preference.
It’s a great thing that we can get sexual gratification from one another’s racial differences, it’s wonderful. Let’s go out there and enjoy each other.
Thank you 'White men only', that was well said. I totally agree.
Some idiot put a 'Nuts and clueless' icon against this comment
Chris

Dumfries, VA

#243 Mar 21, 2014
WHITE MEN ONLY wrote:
i totally agree-it's no different than someone preferring redheads; blondes etc.im a white man that craves black men-always have.some of my white friends ask me why-I could have any handsome white guy.i irll them that may be true but I find black men more attractive in every way -skin color,facial features,physique ,eyes ..there is also something so shrouding about interracial sex-the contrasts in everthing very sexy -white skin/black skin dark eyes /light eyes straight hair/curly..ver sexy I luv it
likeitlong

Loganville, GA

#244 Mar 26, 2014
I'm a white older gay man, and I have always fantasized about having sex with a black man. Well now I am, and I LOVE IT!! I will never do white, and I must say.....my black man is hung! and screws the shit out of my man hole.....I am his bitch and will do his command.....Go black and you will never go back!! Oh, and he is the first man ever. to screw me. I have just recently came out, and met him, and now i am his lady....and love it....
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#245 Mar 26, 2014
Why do gay black men love white men so much ?

One reason is it makes the Black man feel good about himself.

Being with a White women makes the Black man "feel and look" like he is equal to the White man.
Truth be said

Toledo, OH

#246 Mar 26, 2014
likeitlong wrote:
I'm a white older gay man, and I have always fantasized about having sex with a black man. Well now I am, and I LOVE IT!! I will never do white, and I must say.....my black man is hung! and screws the shit out of my man hole.....I am his bitch and will do his command.....Go black and you will never go back!! Oh, and he is the first man ever. to screw me. I have just recently came out, and met him, and now i am his lady....and love it....
Good for You.

Stay with Black men and never go back to White men. After all its more easy to find Gay Black Men because most Black man that have been in prison have enjoyed making Love to men.
1 out of 3 Black men have been to prison at some time in their life and more the most have experimented with Gay Sex. Black men have a high sex drive and can't go without some form of sex so they have to turn to "Gay Sex" in prison.

Good Luck with your " Gay Black Men" .
Paul

Manchester, UK

#247 Mar 26, 2014
I'm a white who until three weeks ago had never had sex with another man. I'm really happy my first time was with a black guy. He's very masculine. Dominant with great stamina. The size is great. So big! I love the taste as well.
Hyfrodol

Brooklyn, NY

#248 Mar 26, 2014
Paul wrote:
I'm a white who until three weeks ago had never had sex with another man. I'm really happy my first time was with a black guy. He's very masculine. Dominant with great stamina. The size is great. So big! I love the taste as well.
There are three "tells" that always indicate that this kind of post is obviously a black man trolling...

1. Starting a post with "I'm a white"
2. Talking about DL
3. Talking about dick size

Get a job, DuQuaan.
paul

UK

#249 Mar 27, 2014
Dr Endo wrote:
In interracial black/white relationships, the black male is almost always the masculine role and the white male the feminine role, in prison or out.
I can't speak for every black/white relationships only my own. But I have to agree. I'm not a feminine white guy, just your average guy. But when it comes to sex I'm in the feminine role and he's in the masculine role. I don't why but I really enjoy being sexually dominated by a black man.
Paul

Manchester, UK

#250 Mar 27, 2014
Hyfrodol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three "tells" that always indicate that this kind of post is obviously a black man trolling...
1. Starting a post with "I'm a white"
2. Talking about DL
3. Talking about dick size
Get a job, DuQuaan.
Actually I am a white man. I just didn't proof read my post. I've always had a problem with missing out words when I'm writing something. As to dick size! The guy I'm dating is black and does have a big dick. I'm going to take it as a compliment that you think I'm a black man! My dick must be bigger than I thought!?
Mixed

Nashville, TN

#251 Mar 29, 2014
I thank god that I'm mixed. I don't know what's impressive about either race respectively.
whtguy

Singapore, Singapore

#252 Mar 30, 2014
have had attraction to all races n found African background men by far the most attractive n I melt
LogicalRealism

Paoli, PA

#253 Mar 31, 2014
Just wanted to post that, that Dr Endo person is wrong about almost everything he/she posted. Posting statics made up in ones head does not make them facts. Only a moron (and excuse me if you get offended by this) but only a moron would believe anything that Dr Endo person posts. You're welcome.
17 m GA white bottom

Augusta, GA

#254 Apr 7, 2014
hi everybody i want to share my story with u i am 17 white i am live in Georgia

this is my story
i was 15 and i was going walking around the block and i was in my own little world and i seen thi older black man sitting outside he looked to be 30 and he seen mee so he called me over to him so i go up to him and he says "hey there whats ur name?" and i said "Jacob" he said "ok thats cool how old r u?"i said "15" and then he said "do u have a girlfriend?" i said no and then he said he has 2 girls he said one is 12 her name is Brittany and the other one is 9 and her name is Ashley i said "thats cool i love kids" he said "ok thats cool would u like to meet them ?" i said "ok sure" so we go in his house its a nice house so he calls them and they come to where he is calling them from he says "girls this is Jacob and he is going to be ur new mommy " when he said that it shocked me and also turned me on by him saying that than he looked at me and said "is that ok with u?" and i said "oh yes i like that" then he said " good so r u ok with wearing girl clothes and being the women of the house and my wife and doing things moms and wifes do ?" i said "yes" so he took me to his room and we started kissing and touching and then we got naked and i sucked him he licked me and said "baby r u a virgin?" i said "yes i am but i want u to change that for me" so he layed on his back and said "i want u on top riding me so u can get use to my size " so i do it starts to hurt more and more as i go down on it but once al the way down he said "i want u to bouce and ride me like a little white cowgirl and i will make a mom and a woman out of u baby girl" i said good thats what i want baby" then i lean down and kiss him after a few hours of love making he says "wow baby that was the best i love u" and he did inject his sperm inside me and we r still together to day a am a full time mom and wife and i am a crossdresser now he loves me i live with him and our kids now and thats is the first black man i have been with i love u Jason <3 and my babies Brittany and Ashley <3
Roberto

New Orleans, LA

#255 Apr 11, 2014
I Love Black men I love to get seeded by black men.
cajunwhiteboy

Lafayette, LA

#257 Apr 12, 2014
I feel the same way. I am spoiled on BBC now. I think they can tell how much we really, really love and adore their BBC's.
CajunBottomGurl

Lafayette, LA

#258 Apr 14, 2014
joey roth wrote:
I only give it up to big strong black men now. I am a small white male.
I am a married white bottom, still a virgin to Black Men. I Love big , strong Black African-American (Alpha Male) Men. I think about big and strong African-American Men all the time. I really DO feel that Black Men R much, much more well endowed than white guys in general. This fact is all coming out with the internet. How does a gay white bottom (in the closet and still a virgin to Men) let a Tall and very hung Black Dude know, that the gay bottom wants to be with him?
will

King George, VA

#259 Apr 18, 2014
I am a bit white guy but the older I've gotten I've found myself more and more attracted to black cock. I'm almost exclusively servicing black guys and I love it, they are really pleased to have me available. Sucking black cock is the biggest turn on.
joel rikis

Kerema, Papua New Guinea

#261 May 4, 2014
I think black guy are very good at sex!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#262 May 7, 2014
Im 21 from London. My first time with a man was last year, he was white, and we did it in a car. Suffice to say, it was a poor experience for reasons I want divulge. After this I got into a LTR with a girl, whom I have now split up with. Needless to say, ive been becoming more and more attracted to black men.

Anyway if any see this and would like to maybe 'break me in' as they say i'd be very grateful. I dont really know where to meet guys, doesnt help that im not out and have no gay/bi friends.

Im attractive and happy to chat and send pics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 min 2 Dogs 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cleveland Wins 1,382,877
News Americans are more overweight than ever, CDC su... 3 min u Make Me Laugh 5
story released 2 hours ago. bm attempts to muh... 4 min More Like Trayvon 5
Hillary Taking Monica's Que: Going DOWN..... 4 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 6 min Gremlin 73
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 10 min nave 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 44,803
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,199
More from around the web