Why do gay black men love white men so much =)

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Smoke

Tampa, FL

#1 Jan 15, 2009
I love my black man more then some black women.:D

No haters please :(
Dr Endo

AOL

#2 Jan 16, 2009
Actually, it is the reverse. Gay white men tend to love black men. They seek the hyper-masculinity of black males.
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2009
hyper-masculinity LOL
Smoke

Tampa, FL

#4 Jan 16, 2009
Dr Endo your always about rapeing a dude.

That's why i like you lol.
Dr Endo

AOL

#5 Jan 16, 2009
White males are the common victim of rape in prison because they lack the aggression, power, and hyper-masculinity of black males.
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2009
Smoke wrote:
Dr Endo your always about rapeing a dude.
That's why i like you lol.
if that are his fantasies, its funny.
but imagine he did that really in prison what awful person must that be?
then he cannot be a doctor. maybe he is a unskilled male-nurse at the Endocrinology. but i cannot imagine, the male-nurses here are never ex-cons.
Dr Endo

AOL

#7 Jan 17, 2009
In interracial black/white relationships, the black male is almost always the masculine role and the white male the feminine role, in prison or out.
lambda

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#8 Jan 24, 2009
i think white males mainly more handsome than black ones. i like the idea of interracial
klooper

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Nov 27, 2010
they just outnumbered, dumbo
klooper

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Nov 27, 2010
black men out numbered by white men who are crazy for them so supply is less than demand - so stress rises instead as there is competition by white men for beautiful black men who are so desirable that I could just weep from frustration. Now the truth is known.
wat

Downingtown, PA

#14 May 16, 2011
Dr Endo wrote:
Actually, it is the reverse. Gay white men tend to love black men. They seek the hyper-masculinity of black males.
This. I'm a gay submissive white guy and I'm opposed with muscular dominant black guys. During sex we have role play that I'm a white slave he is my black slave master who caught me and has to "punishment me."(in the butt) ;)
putitdeepinme

United States

#16 May 18, 2011
I love being bent over by a black guy they usualy last longer are bigger and in my opinion taste better plus they are ruff and ithey can keep a nice hard pace and are usually bigger and are yes usually more masculine.
rich

Brandon, VT

#17 May 18, 2011
putitdeepinme wrote:
I love being bent over by a black guy they usualy last longer are bigger and in my opinion taste better plus they are ruff and ithey can keep a nice hard pace and are usually bigger and are yes usually more masculine.
i totaly feel the same way when iam with a Black man iam always sub to his strong body and i just melt with his throbing rod in me
Black4WHITEonly

Wellingborough, UK

#18 May 4, 2012
Yes it is true, I am black and just love the white man. How can anyone resist a sexy white man is beyond me. For years I have felt an inner guilt about this but over time I just dont care anymore what other black people say. I love white men and find them incredibly attractive. For anyone who objects to this, I really cant help you.
Joey thick

Harpenden, UK

#19 Jun 30, 2012
I'm completely different ive yet to have my first experience with a guy but if I got to chose my ideal experience, it would be me (a white guy) hsving sex with a sub black guy not for any other reason than the fact that I love it lol ;-)
bitchboy

Paducah, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2012
i love all this talk about black men i would give up my asspussy any time to black guy.
Frank Blackman

United States

#21 Sep 2, 2012
I've never had any white meat. I've always stuck with the brothas.

:^)
Frank Blackman

Detroit, MI

#22 Sep 2, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
I've never had any white meat. I've always stuck with the brothas.
:^)
Don't use MY name to express how you feel, WHITE BOY!!!!

Use your OWN name!

Be who you are!
Gabriel

Northmead, Australia

#26 Oct 10, 2012
I'm a white guy and I have an addiction to black guys. No idea why, but hyper-masculinity is pretty likely.
john

UK

#27 Nov 16, 2012
I'm a white guy I have been with white guys and asian guys but want to try black men wot are the like in bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 3 min Blue Darkness 96
Why black males hate and fear white men 13 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 585
Why are Indians so rude? (Sep '09) 15 min Real Truth 827
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 18 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 417
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 26 min African AE 2,434
Are BM deserving? Brothers, that is EMOTIONAL ... (Apr '13) 29 min lol at the REJECT 3
More trickery from the Jewish Edomite (Apr '14) 31 min lol at the REJECT 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min Curious Me 26,432
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 38 min lol at the REJECT 122
ILLEGAL Mexicans 47 min Be_Real_Fool 207
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 3 hr Hetero-Sapien 1,730

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE