White slaves: Under Asian and Black r...

White slaves: Under Asian and Black rule for 1000 years

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mericunesong

Gloucester, UK

#1 Dec 26, 2011
This topic is about a list of Indo-european White people from Europe, central asia, Caucasus and Persia who were ruled by Asians and Black.( North african, South asian, most of middle easterners don't count, they maybe Caucasoid but there appearance are significantly different).

WHITES UNDER ASIAN RULE.

EUROPE: East europe under Mongol empire for 278 years, and Central to eastern europe under Half Asian Huns, Magyars, Avars ,Khazars for 400-500 years

CAUCASUS: Under Mongol for 150 years, under many half asian empire like Timur, Sejuks, Khazar for 200 years

EAST TURKISTAN (Torcharians): under Han Empire, Former Liang, Former Qin, Later Liang, Western Liáng, Tang Dynasty for 700 years
( The other dynasties that ruled East turkistan don't count, because the uyghurs look like an mix of White and Asian now).

CENTRAL ASIA: Under Khara- Khitan for 100 years, Eastern Central asia under Tibetan empire for 35-40 years, Northern Central and East turkistan Rouran Khaganate, All central asia Under Mongol chatagai Khanate for 450 years.

PERSIA: 97 years by Mongols, Under many Half asian empires for 300 years like Timur, Seljuks ect Under mongol Jalayerid and Chupanid dynasty for 100 years.

WHITE UNDER BLACK RULE:

EUROPE: Iberia (Spain, Portugal) under Almoravid dynasty for 100 years. Under the half black moors for 800 years ( I'd call them half black since the Moors also include the Arabs, Berbers, Black african)
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Mericunesong wrote:
This topic is about a list of Indo-european White people from Europe, central asia, Caucasus and Persia who were ruled by Asians and Black.( North african, South asian, most of middle easterners don't count, they maybe Caucasoid but there appearance are significantly different).
WHITES UNDER ASIAN RULE.
EUROPE: East europe under Mongol empire for 278 years, and Central to eastern europe under Half Asian Huns, Magyars, Avars ,Khazars for 400-500 years
CAUCASUS: Under Mongol for 150 years, under many half asian empire like Timur, Sejuks, Khazar for 200 years
EAST TURKISTAN (Torcharians): under Han Empire, Former Liang, Former Qin, Later Liang, Western Liáng, Tang Dynasty for 700 years
( The other dynasties that ruled East turkistan don't count, because the uyghurs look like an mix of White and Asian now).
CENTRAL ASIA: Under Khara- Khitan for 100 years, Eastern Central asia under Tibetan empire for 35-40 years, Northern Central and East turkistan Rouran Khaganate, All central asia Under Mongol chatagai Khanate for 450 years.
PERSIA: 97 years by Mongols, Under many Half asian empires for 300 years like Timur, Seljuks ect Under mongol Jalayerid and Chupanid dynasty for 100 years.
WHITE UNDER BLACK RULE:
EUROPE: Iberia (Spain, Portugal) under Almoravid dynasty for 100 years. Under the half black moors for 800 years ( I'd call them half black since the Moors also include the Arabs, Berbers, Black african)
keep in mind that most of the early moors were black. The arabs were the saracean moors who lineage come out of ethiopia. And the berber moors were black moors although there were berbers who were not black.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#4 Dec 26, 2011
uno wrote:
You couldn't have control yourselves, how could you primitive people control smart Europeans?!you always have been under other races rule,you still are.England alone ruled the whole Africa and India for centuries,right??this is the power of whites,wherever they go they rule.blacks are born to be slave,their brain is limited and for this reason you can't have success.also you can't learn from us,you are an idiot race.
You fatazz mother didnt think that way last night, in my bed.
Anyway, the black moors ruled spain, portuguel, southern france and sicily for some time (not long in france). Do your research about the black kings of europe.
Blacks are gradually coming up and you know what thats going to mean. More white women will come aboard the negro express train. Tell youf sister to get her ticket! lol
Mericunesong

Gloucester, UK

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
keep in mind that most of the early moors were black. The arabs were the saracean moors who lineage come out of ethiopia. And the moors were black moors although there were berbers who were not black.
Early moors were mostly berber, the ruler of Moors were berber aswell. I read that Morrocans are descendants of Moors but most of the Moroccans are Afghan/Arab looking looking rather than Black or White. As for the berber, there appearances ranges from White, middle eastern, white looking mullato, black looking mullato. I think it's better to call them Half black.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Mericunesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Early moors were mostly berber, the ruler of Moors were berber aswell. I read that Morrocans are descendants of Moors but most of the Moroccans are Afghan/Arab looking looking rather than Black or White. As for the berber, there appearances ranges from White, middle eastern, white looking mullato, black looking mullato. I think it's better to call them Half black.
Many of the moors were half black (tawny moors), but if that is the case, why did all the early writers describe them as black africans and not mideast looking types?
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#8 Dec 26, 2011
uno wrote:
<quoted text>
Your race have been f*ud for centuries,you still are.why don't you ask your grandparents about their experience???ask them,will you????you always have been f*ud by all races.I think English men have been really lucky,f* a virgin every night,nowadays Chinese are having fun too.
Blacks are gradually coming up and you cannot stand that. You are one of these insecure white men who feels threatened. You probably sh--ted in your thong when obama became president.
You did the same when herman cain rose to the top of the gop ticket.
And like it or not, blacks are coming up. The number of black millianaires and billionaires are increasing.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#9 Dec 26, 2011
Mericunesong wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are talking of many years of race mixing.
Mericunesong

Gloucester, UK

#10 Dec 26, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the moors were half black (tawny moors), but if that is the case, why did all the early writers describe them as black africans and not mideast looking types?
This is exactly why I would prefer to say half black, because of the possibilities. They properly described them as black africans, based on the fact that many of the moors were black, but there seem to be many Caucasian looking moors as well. More importantly is the ruling class, not sure what race it belong too. The moors conquest of Iberia started out as Part of the Arab empire. Later the moors became independent from Arabs rule, and started to rule Iberia themselves.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Mericunesong wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I would prefer to say half black, because of the possibilities. They properly described them as black africans, based on the fact that many of the moors were black, but there seem to be many Caucasian looking moors as well. More importantly is the ruling class, not sure what race it belong too. The moors conquest of Iberia started out as Part of the Arab empire. Later the moors became independent from Arabs rule, and started to rule Iberia themselves.
The arab rule were the saracean moors, who had their lineage back in ethiopia.
Most of the moors were black but that is another story.
Lion

Huntersville, NC

#12 Dec 26, 2011
SOrry, it isnt another story. I forgot the name of this topix. Anyway abu shama, a teacher from damascus, described the masmuda berbers (almohads) as black africans who ruled several parts of spain as well as portuguel.
Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 26, 2011
why do we need to talk about the ark past when we could just focus on the bright future?

As for slavery,

Slavery exists in many forms.

1. Forced
2. Willing

Forced slavery is slavery which happened on the victim through undesired means. i.e. Slave Trades, trafficking, muslims enslaving non-arabs etc.

Willing slavery is slavery which the individual begs to be enslaved. i.e. addictions; weed, cocaine, abusive boy friends, topix trolling, adult entertainment, sex, etc
Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2011
*dark

sorry
Mericunesong

Gloucester, UK

#15 Dec 26, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
The arab rule were the saracean moors, who had their lineage back in .
Most of the moors were black but that is another story.
Provide me an source plz, I can't find any evidence that say they came from Ethiopia.

I think it be much more wiser to call them half black, not changing the fact that they are still black, but it be more accurate this way. Though you could still claim them as black, genetically speaking they are an intermediate between black and caucasian. For example many of the sub-tribe of masmaruda look very caucasian, other very black, but most look like an intermediate of both.

Hhaha, Regraga, Ourika, Hezmira, Guedmiwa, Henfisa, Hezerga
Doukkala, Hentata (or Hintata), Beni Magus,Tehlawa
Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Dec 26, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
Whites were slaves to negroes? Really?
Good, then I want a reparations check, too.
Seems to me the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade WAS the retaliation, the "retribution", and todays violent negroes are starting the shit over again, not "ending" it.
reparations ,lol

that's witty
Mericunesong

Gloucester, UK

#19 Dec 26, 2011
White people are slaves.
Proud Coon

Erskineville, Australia

#20 Dec 26, 2011
Mericunesong wrote:
White people are slaves.
Their women are sex slaves of the superior black man
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#21 Dec 26, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
You fatazz mother didnt think that way last night, in my bed.
Anyway, the black moors ruled spain, portuguel, southern france and sicily for some time (not long in france). Do your research about the black kings of europe.
Blacks are gradually coming up and you know what thats going to mean. More white women will come aboard the negro express train. Tell youf sister to get her ticket! lol
So what happened to the Moors?

I read they became slaves.

You heard differently?
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#22 Dec 26, 2011
Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are gradually coming up and you cannot stand that. You are one of these insecure white men who feels threatened. You probably sh--ted in your thong when obama became president.
You did the same when herman cain rose to the top of the gop ticket.
And like it or not, blacks are coming up. The number of black millianaires and billionaires are increasing.
Man come on

You know damn well many of us black folks broke, got bad credit, high STD cases, lack education, generational poverty, single parent households, high crime rate, etc.

We all need to get right.
Black Deal

Azle, TX

#23 Dec 26, 2011
There were white slaves in USA too back in colonial times.
Level 8

Location hidden

#24 Dec 26, 2011
Proud Coon wrote:
<quoted text> Their women are sex slaves of the superior black man
really?

Could you list me their brothel addresses so I can report them to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000?

"Violence Against Women, Australia Says NO!"
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XEgmixpZBhU/RwrGjin...

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2011/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 3 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 7 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 11 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 14 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 15 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 16 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 23 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501