Next Last
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2 May 7, 2013
Latina booty!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
Not too dark not too white. Just right!! Latinas everytime!!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
*chuckling*
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#6 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
*chuckling*
You know I'm right. Latinas have the best of both worlds although their booties are not as big or round as Sistaz. They do have everything else BW and WW want and us BM desire.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#9 May 7, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Well i would have to say that white booty looks nice and round and healthy. Black booty looks fat,
perhaps a resullt off sitting on it all day and having too many kids.
A booty says alot about how well a woman takes care of her self and the black booty is a huge turnoff.
We know how you prefer those pasty flat a** skinny White chicks.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 May 7, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Well i would have to say that white booty looks nice and round and healthy. Black booty looks fat,
perhaps a resullt off sitting on it all day and having too many kids.
A booty says alot about how well a woman takes care of her self and the black booty is a huge turnoff.
Well, I wouldn't expect YOU to understand the value of the psychological, emotionally therapeutic value of the Black woman's anatomy. Leave that up to Black men.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2013
Nothing is better then a white petite booty.

White women got much nicer booty because their bodies arent all sloppy and they have a nice round butt...The white girl will actually work out so that the rest of her body is in great shape! Yoga, gym all type of activities.

Too many blk women are delusional about their booty these days.... honestly, their booties often look big massive sloppy and stupid looking..
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#13 May 7, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I wouldn't expect YOU to understand the value of the psychological, emotionally therapeutic value of the Black woman's anatomy. Leave that up to Black men.
I'll never understand how Whiteboys like 6 ft tall women that weigh 90 pounds, have flat a**ses, size 13 feet and look like dead women walking.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#14 May 7, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
Nothing is better then a white petite booty.
White women got much nicer booty because their bodies arent all sloppy and they have a nice round butt...The white girl will actually work out so that the rest of her body is in great shape! Yoga, gym all type of activities.
Too many blk women are delusional about their booty these days.... honestly, their booties often look big massive sloppy and stupid looking..
Some Sistaz do look like that. That's why I prefer Latina women myself. That' being said I prefer a BW like the one you describe to some skinny pasty White chick or some fat a** pasty Trailer Trash WW.
ass lover

United States

#15 May 7, 2013
Roasa Acosta. Dominican eye candy
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Thank those black genes.
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Some Sistaz do look like that. That's why I prefer Latina women myself. That' being said I prefer a BW like the one you describe to some skinny pasty White chick or some fat a** pasty Trailer Trash WW.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 May 7, 2013
Money wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xAwGRbRw0MgXX
no competition
i want to stick my face in there.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 May 7, 2013
Money wrote:
no competition
If my daughter ever, at any point in her life made money by doing that, I would kill myself.
I wouldn't even talk to her about it, I would take an overdose and get out of this life.
Real talk... thank God that's somebody else's baby, I pray it will never be mine.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 May 7, 2013
I mean it, I don't think I could carry on living, knowing my daughter was doing that.
I don't know how the parents of these girls live with it. I don't even know how the BROTHERS of these girls live with it.
I would be haunted 24 hours a day, I wouldn't be able to live with it.
I wouldn't even try to live with it.

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 May 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I mean it, I don't think I could carry on living, knowing my daughter was doing that.
I don't know how the parents of these girls live with it. I don't even know how the BROTHERS of these girls live with it.
Alot of them come from bad backgrounds. They probably had parents that abused, molested, abandoned, or neglected them.
Money

United States

#21 May 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Yet you where sending naked pics to another poster,who posted them here.
Money

United States

#22 May 7, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of them come from bad backgrounds. They probably had parents that abused, molested, abandoned, or neglected them.
I seen your youtube vid of you booty poppin too.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Bloomington, MN

#23 May 7, 2013
The Black woman is the most beautiful of all women and the Black man is the strongest of all men because we (Blacks) are the Supreme Beings. Whites destroyed (& we let them continue to destroy) us spiritually & mentally but they could not destroy us physically.

Peace & Love.
Bro. Yahyaa
Money

United States

#24 May 7, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
Not too dark not too white. Just right!! Latinas everytime!!!!

Latinas get it from their african side.
http://www.listal.com/viewimage/1777439

http://images.quickblogcast.com/0/0/9/1/8/290...
Money

United States

#25 May 7, 2013

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#26 May 7, 2013
Money wrote:
no competition
BW booties are usually more round while WW booties are more wide if they have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah could only have been a black man 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Blacks don't know their true self value only wh... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 11
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 8 min Ihn 13
Blacks are racist to other black people aint no... 8 min Spinning 360 waves 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,744,752
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 35 min Ms Mack 30
This White Man Is About To Bathe His Dogs 51 min Ttt 24
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 58 min BillyDbigballer 22
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr BillyDbigballer 55
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr Paul 99