Whitenicious LOL I knew you Blacks wa...

Whitenicious LOL I knew you Blacks wanted to be White

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 10, 2014
Who tf is Denica? F*ck these sellout Afriscum wannabe pig, it's an African-AMERICAN forum!

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#4 Feb 10, 2014
BobTBird69 wrote:
You Blacks are really jealous of us that's why you people claim to hate us. Well now there is a product you can use to look like us, it's called Whitenicious. This will be the number Two selling product in the Black Community, number One will always be WEAVE.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-255...
I bet you use that instead of water and soap don't you BirdBrainBob?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2014
She looks just like another albino sub-human.
Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 10, 2014
BobTBird69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb coon, why would I use it, I'm already White and human, but for $150.00 you can be White just like me, well at least White on the outside, you will still be a coon with a coon mentality underneath.
He's white too dumb dumb.
Muslims Suck Camel Wang

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2014
Darkjaemess wrote:
She looks just like another albino sub-human.
You can't bleach away baboon lips, hippo hips or the leering brain-dead stare of a cheap slut.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#11 Feb 10, 2014
Muslims Suck Camel Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't bleach away baboon lips, hippo hips or the leering brain-dead stare of a cheap slut.
and you can't help it because you are such a worthless redneck
Muslims Suck Camel Wang

Atlanta, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2014
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's white too dumb dumb.
Uh, NO, "he's" not white and "he's" not a he either.

Are you knew here? bicuriious is a lesbian black bytch.
Muslims Suck Camel Wang

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 10, 2014
*new

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Feb 10, 2014
BobTBird69 wrote:
You Blacks are really jealous of us that's why you people claim to hate us. Well now there is a product you can use to look like us, it's called Whitenicious. This will be the number Two selling product in the Black Community, number One will always be WEAVE.

Try reading the article that you posted which said:

"She then elaborates by saying:'Look at all the Africans that are successful in the world. They are as Black as Alek Wek. And if I was as Black as Alek Wek, I would never ever use anything on my skin."

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 10, 2014
BobTBird69 wrote:
<quoted text>And you believe that BS, if she was a Black as Alek Wek, she would use Twice as Much to get rid of her Black skin. She would be using an entire bottle a day. Also I bet you believe that if she was as dark as Alek Wek she would not have that big blond Wig/Weave on her head.
Take up your trite response with the person in the link that you posted and got called out on.

Here's a helpful tip for you for future reference: read what you post before you present it to others.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the article that you posted which said:
"She then elaborates by saying:'Look at all the Africans that are successful in the world. They are as Black as Alek Wek. And if I was as Black as Alek Wek, I would never ever use anything on my skin."
BirdBrainBob typlifies ignorant racists on topix they jump on any tidbit that portrays black people in a bad light.,don't even bother to read the whole article or watch the whole segment, makes them look very ignorant.
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#21 Feb 11, 2014
This dumb inbred trailer bred honky doesn't even know the difference between an AA and an African.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#22 Feb 11, 2014
BobTBird69 wrote:
She is an African you moron, not an African American. I love being a beautiful shade of brown but if I didn't I wouldn't use something so harsh on my skin that would change it's color. She crazy and I hope her sh!t gets ripped off of the market.
Chanelheffa

Spring, TX

#23 Feb 11, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
When are low self esteemed, self hating, jealous dark skinned women going to stop making all of us black people look stupid, you were born the way you are so live just with it.
amen
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#24 Feb 11, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
When are low self esteemed, self hating, jealous dark skinned women going to stop making all of us black people look stupid, you were born the way you are so live just with it.
You are a very ugly individual. You don't care about the risk to these women or men's healthy in destroying their natural skin color, all you are worried about is that all other black women will be light skin also and you won't be special or get to do your mulatto, mammie, cooning act foo de good white folk.

P.S.

Moron, men bleach also.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/s...
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#25 Feb 11, 2014
Chanelheffa wrote:
<quoted text>
amen
Men bleach also bi-tch.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/s...

http://styleslum.com/images/plastic_surgery/m...

reeltalk

Toronto, Canada

#27 Feb 11, 2014
Get the F***k OFF of this fat Red Neck, Bob69. This blog is for individuals with more than a high school education. Go back to your trailer and don't forget to walk your dog.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 11, 2014
That chick is African and she is one person black American women do not bleach our skin it's looked down upon. Nobody in their right mind would want to be white you age and wrinkle to fast if anything having white privilege would be nice but that's about it
Tga

Tulsa, OK

#30 Feb 11, 2014
The article says it sold out in ONE (1) day!

WTF people!
Chanelheffa

Spring, TX

#31 Feb 12, 2014
BBeauty wrote:
B*TCH all i said was amen. I dont give a f*ck if men bleach or not....
what did that have anything to do with this thread????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News We must grapple with the historical roots of pr... 1 min Ape Trainer 14
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 min Dixieeland 70
Jamie Foxx Mother of his Daughter a Big Fat Whi... 4 min SociopathMaceo 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Fitius T Bluster 1,642,264
Maceo Patterson is a True "Sociopath" 14 min The Shrink 6
Black Hooker=Racist White Male's Best Friend 40 min WhiteMenAreUgly 6
This Conflict Between Black Women And Nerdy Bla... (Feb '11) 56 min SociopathMaceo 128
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr SociopathMaceo 86
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Kato 326
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr asset 836
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Yooo 1,589
More from around the web