Do white women have bad attitudes

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blackmafia

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Dont let the name fool you,i am 100% sicilian and i hate racists.i have dated white,black and latino women,and it seems they all have attitudes to my experiences.
kata

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2011
A lot of them do. They get pissed when they are met with the same snottiness. They may cry or do something else equally silly instead of just showing respect to begin with.
I will say however that things are a little better. I think as long as people know you wont take their shid that cuts down on a lot of things.
Blackmafia

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2011
My point is they all have attitudes.all these posts saying bw this and that.so if you read,i clearly stated,i have dated outside my race and within and it just depends on the individual not the color of the skin.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Although I agree you are making it seem as if only some women have bad attitudes.

There are men who have bad attitudes as well.

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Every month, Everywhere, Every woman have a bad attitude. Final answer.
Blackmafia

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2011
Carmiana i agree with you 100%

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#8 Sep 6, 2011
3rdCousin wrote:
Every month, Everywhere, Every woman have a bad attitude. Final answer.
hehe that's dirty! you've cracked me up with this one

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

#9 Sep 6, 2011
Obvious Trollette wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe that's dirty! you've cracked me up with this one
Yeah, We know the truth hurts, But sometimes it needs io be told so most people can understand.
how very true

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#10 Jan 3, 2012
most of the women out there today are stuck up bitches, because it is their nature.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 3, 2012
The last poster is right.
Ngrlvr

Puyallup, WA

#12 Apr 28, 2014
Of all women everywhere American white women have the worst attitudes. What puzzles me is that black women get this stereotype when they don't even come close to their white counterparts in this department. It's just an example of white women being told that they are perfect and can do no wrong to the degree of pinning the rep on another race.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#15 Apr 29, 2014
Mainly it be the ignorant black n**g*r females and racist ignorant cracker white females who have the sh**ty attitudes. Any women that is a b***ch can have attitudes no matter the race.
beauty

Fallbrook, CA

#16 Oct 3, 2014
Blackmafia wrote:
Dont let the name fool you,i am 100% sicilian and i hate racists.i have dated white,black and latino women,and it seems they all have attitudes to my experiences.
I agree, attitudes come with every race!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 3, 2014
From my personal experiences in the real world....yes some do...others don't!

But this whole idea that all white women are these docile,easy going sweethearts is total bullshyt!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#18 Oct 3, 2014
The same as any woman..

I dont have much tolerance for bytching, hissy-fitting or some other female bs.
Rose_Gomez

Wyoming, MI

#20 Oct 20, 2016
White women are stuck up ghetto bitches.. All of them are.
Rose_Gomez

Wyoming, MI

#22 Oct 20, 2016
Moorspeaks wrote:
From my personal experiences in the real world....yes some do...others don't!

But this whole idea that all white women are these docile,easy going sweethearts is total bullshyt!
Totally true I am latina and white woman are not part of me. They are a disgrace. Latinos have their own community and we are our own.
Antonio

Birmingham, UK

#23 Oct 20, 2016
Ngrlvr wrote:
Of all women everywhere American white women have the worst attitudes. What puzzles me is that black women get this stereotype when they don't even come close to their white counterparts in this department. It's just an example of white women being told that they are perfect and can do no wrong to the degree of pinning the rep on another race.
Agree 100%
Rob

Denver, CO

#24 Nov 16, 2016
That's why I like Hawaii. Most women are the opposite. Friendly and easier to approach. The U.S. mainland sucks, overall. Hey, maybe there's more lesbians than I thought! I see a lot of women just hanging out with other women. We have way too many lesbians in this country. Blondes love each other, right?
my weeny is hard

Montréal, Canada

#25 Nov 16, 2016
That white twotiness is soooooooo F I N E

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 4 min KIP 132
Here we go folks -- Negroes mating with monkeys... 4 min blacks only and a... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 1,745,961
Why do blacks deny they commit sex crimes? 7 min T-BOS 2
Hypomelaninated Trespassers 14 min blacks only and a... 1
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 17 min blacks only and a... 51
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 18 min Hmm 38