Why do black people play loud music in apartment all day & night?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
El Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 30, 2012
 
....that can be easily found....
Jannette

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 3, 2012
 
San Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is where violence and prejudice are born. Not the best qualities to carry around as they bog down the soul and spirit, but it is the only logical vent when getting the proper authorities involved fails to solve the problem. Why should better people have to work full time at a blue-collar job to live a dignified life have to put up with people who don't work but have an expensive system to blast "music" with?
"Common" attitudes that make up the bulk of modern shit society (reality shows, guido fashion, glorifying ghetto behavior) only result in the decent working people arming themselves to the teeth because they don't want to be assaulted for asking some tone-deaf retard to turn his crap down so we won't be late to work the next day. People being assholes in a public place and being enabled to do so is just a gateway to them feeling entitled to do even worse things in public that actually endanger others.
All that you say is totally true.But what can civil people who go to work and are lawabiding citizens do?. We surely don't want to sink to the level of the violence that could turn us from responsible citizens ,into part of the criminal prison population,after you've strived your whole life to have a comfortable standard of living.
So you therefore have to get your peace and sleep by every other means that excludes acting the same ghetto,like the jackass that is blasting his/her music robbing you of your sleep. May try sleeping in another room on a roll out bed.Or if you don't need to give up too much by doing so,move elsewhere,or if you're in an apt complex,try to move to another apartment there.It is a nuisance though, I know,cause I've been through it,talking about stress!!!!
Best Neighbor

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 21, 2013
 
I moved into a duplex and three months later my neighbor arrived. I'm a white guy and so is he. I invited him and his girl to have bbq with my gal and I the first night they were here. I give them great food and gifts I receive from my customers while I'm out and about. They return the favor by blasting their music night and day. Obviously, I do not do nice things for them anymore. He is a felon and has no car or job, so just sits around getting drunk and blaring his music. I've asked a handful of time to quit with the music at 3-4 AM. He won't stop. Called the cops a couple times and he leaves me messages saying I'm harassing him by calling the cops, lol. When I confront him, he won't pass the threshold of his doorway into the hall between our back doors. Oh boy, if he would just step.... I can't wait to throw him down the stairs. He's a really big guy and probably has intimidated his past neighbors into submission. I beat up one of his drunk friends one day in our back yard for stealing from me and talking shit, until he got a little too close to my face, so I think my big stupid, drunk ass neighbor knows I'm not afraid. At any rate, calling the cops is not something I want to do, but at 3-4 AM, I don't really feel like discussing it anymore. Either shut the shit off or deal with the consequences, cops or teeth. One or the other are gonna arrive on your doorstep.
Ko0lasice99

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Mar 8, 2013
 
Question wrote:
Because I've lived in several apartments in my 50/50 black/white city -- and it is a common occurrence. The fact is, black people don't respect other people. You all need to grow up.
I agree
Jannette

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Mar 17, 2013
 
Best Neighbor wrote:
I moved into a duplex and three months later my neighbor arrived. I'm a white guy and so is he. I invited him and his girl to have bbq with my gal and I the first night they were here. I give them great food and gifts I receive from my customers while I'm out and about. They return the favor by blasting their music night and day. Obviously, I do not do nice things for them anymore. He is a felon and has no car or job, so just sits around getting drunk and blaring his music. I've asked a handful of time to quit with the music at 3-4 AM. He won't stop. Called the cops a couple times and he leaves me messages saying I'm harassing him by calling the cops, lol. When I confront him, he won't pass the threshold of his doorway into the hall between our back doors. Oh boy, if he would just step.... I can't wait to throw him down the stairs. He's a really big guy and probably has intimidated his past neighbors into submission. I beat up one of his drunk friends one day in our back yard for stealing from me and talking shit, until he got a little too close to my face, so I think my big stupid, drunk ass neighbor knows I'm not afraid. At any rate, calling the cops is not something I want to do, but at 3-4 AM, I don't really feel like discussing it anymore. Either shut the shit off or deal with the consequences, cops or teeth. One or the other are gonna arrive on your doorstep.
Your house guest sounds typical in character of how such low life behave (past law offenders).They don't give a hoot about anyone but themselves,as shown by your friend's reaction,when you called the police on him,he only noticed how the involvement of the police inconvenieced him,but he didn't realize the inconvenience of his loud music on his surrounding neighbers.
Since as you stated,he has probably bullied the neighbors into fearing him,and not calling the police on him,another approach might be more successful,the approach to get his bad ass but put out of the premises.
That would be,you keep all of your records of when the police responded to his loud noise.Get several neighboros (you only really need one neighbor along with yourself) and go to the management and report that this guy is illegally smoking stuff in apartment,and disturbing neighbors,and intimidating them from calling the police when they complain to him. Then the ball is in the hand of the landlord to put this nut out.As you really need the owner of the apt,the landlord or management to take action on this quy,else he is laughing at you all,cause he doesn't care about who his music is annoying,and he'll never stop,just because you ask him to do so. I dispise people,who have no consideration for anyone but themselves.
Dee Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 17, 2013
 
Probably the same reason why honkeys play loud hillbilly music in the trailor trash park all day lol
Annie

Salem, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 23, 2013
 
My next door neighbor is white but plays music at all hours and curses all the time. I have talked to the people who live in the house and wrote a letter to the owner, called the police, contacted the village where we live and nothing seems to stop him. He is white but always seems to be out of work and curses all the time. The few times I have hired him for things he never seems to finish the work or do a good job. His girlfriend's parents own the house and she is on disability. He is pretty much living off of her parents. I have put up a fence, grown trees and bushes to block the sound and now have moved large pieces of furniture in front of the windows on that side of the house. The house is difficult to sell because of them. It will only sell in the winter if they are inside or on vacation. The crazy guy won't use headphones. I try earplugs but try to stay away from home as much as possible. Other people view him as having a psychological problem of some sort. He revs the engine on whatever vehicle he owns if the music isn't loud enough for him too. I keep praying he dies because I am not getting enough sleep because of him.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jul 25, 2013
 
Question wrote:
Do they know or care that there are other people around them? Apartments are -- apartments. You have a PART of the building. You do not own the airwaves around it. I'm afraid one of my black neighbors is about to get evicted because he keeps turning his music on loud, even after requests to stop.
They should really go to work instead of listening to crap, hoodwinking music all day. It's lulling them to a further stupidity.
Oh, and if you are really set on playing your loud music all day and night, here's an idea -- buy your own house. But that precludes the previous recommendation.
Tired of morons.
Buy a fu@king house! A-Hole!
Steve

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Aug 6, 2013
 
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let him get evicted, I don't UNDERSTAND why you have to post this on the AA forum. This is illogical. Why are white people so illogical (rhetorical).
AA? Drink too much? What part of Africa were you born in...? Youa re an American, not an African anything.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 6, 2013
 
Question wrote:
Do they know or care that there are other people around them? Apartments are -- apartments. You have a PART of the building. You do not own the airwaves around it. I'm afraid one of my black neighbors is about to get evicted because he keeps turning his music on loud, even after requests to stop.
They should really go to work instead of listening to crap, hoodwinking music all day. It's lulling them to a further stupidity.
Oh, and if you are really set on playing your loud music all day and night, here's an idea -- buy your own house. But that precludes the previous recommendation.
Tired of morons.
Well it sure isn't only blacks doing this because my neighbors who certainly are not BLACK music playing is RIDICULES! They dont give a RASS-TA-TAT about anyone.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Aug 6, 2013
 
Best Neighbor wrote:
I moved into a duplex and three months later my neighbor arrived. I'm a white guy and so is he. I invited him and his girl to have bbq with my gal and I the first night they were here. I give them great food and gifts I receive from my customers while I'm out and about. They return the favor by blasting their music night and day. Obviously, I do not do nice things for them anymore. He is a felon and has no car or job, so just sits around getting drunk and blaring his music. I've asked a handful of time to quit with the music at 3-4 AM. He won't stop. Called the cops a couple times and he leaves me messages saying I'm harassing him by calling the cops, lol. When I confront him, he won't pass the threshold of his doorway into the hall between our back doors. Oh boy, if he would just step.... I can't wait to throw him down the stairs. He's a really big guy and probably has intimidated his past neighbors into submission. I beat up one of his drunk friends one day in our back yard for stealing from me and talking shit, until he got a little too close to my face, so I think my big stupid, drunk ass neighbor knows I'm not afraid. At any rate, calling the cops is not something I want to do, but at 3-4 AM, I don't really feel like discussing it anymore. Either shut the shit off or deal with the consequences, cops or teeth. One or the other are gonna arrive on your doorstep.
To MANY blkpeople in this world for ( ALL ) to be playing loud music.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There's inconsiderate people of all groups that's just a FACT; if it isn't the music, then its those annoying neighbors with LOUD barking dog and/or dogs. If its not disturbing MUSIC, DOG (or) DOGS, then its annoying neighbors with noisey CHILD and/or CHILDREN.
Crying unattended BABY (or) it can be an AUGMENTIVE loud COUPLE; which can be of any race and to claim otherwise is simply just choosing to be ignorant and stupid.
African American

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 29, 2013
 
The color of your skin has nothing to do with you playing loud music or not. It's rude no matter what the color of your skin is.
Quite frankly your post sounds a bit racist. I have a white neighbor on my right and a black neighbor on my left.

Both of my neighbors play their music too loud and I've repeatedly had to tell the African American neighbor to stop doing so. I don't think it has to do anything with the color of his skin, he's hust an inconsiderate asshole period!
The only thing I can do is stay vidgilent, kind and compassionate when telling him to lower his music and pray that he does so eventually.
who="Question"]Do they know or care that there are other people around them? Apartments are -- apartments. You have a PART of the building. You do not own the airwaves around it. I'm afraid one of my black neighbors is about to get evicted because he keeps turning his music on loud, even after requests to stop.
They should really go to work instead of listening to crap, hoodwinking music all day. It's lulling them to a further stupidity.
Oh, and if you are really set on playing your loud music all day and night, here's an idea -- buy your own house. But that precludes the previous recommendation.
Tired of morons.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 29, 2013
 
San Antonio wrote:
I don't want to say it, but I have to agree and I feel like people do this kind of shit simply because they see that a white person is living in the apartment adjacent to there's. I live in a predominantly Hispanic apartment with a few black people. My girlfriend is Mexican and Chinese and I've been with her for more than four years, and that just probably pisses these idiots off even more. The apartment manager is Mexican and he pretty much wants to clean out everyone of his own race from the apartment because they refuse to live up the standards of people like us. It's sad, really.
Don't flatter yourself. I am a quiet loving BW and it happens around me constantly. It's just one of AA f'd up cultural issues.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 29, 2013
 
Question wrote:
Do they know or care that there are other people around them? Apartments are -- apartments. You have a PART of the building. You do not own the airwaves around it. I'm afraid one of my black neighbors is about to get evicted because he keeps turning his music on loud, even after requests to stop.
They should really go to work instead of listening to crap, hoodwinking music all day. It's lulling them to a further stupidity.
Oh, and if you are really set on playing your loud music all day and night, here's an idea -- buy your own house. But that precludes the previous recommendation.
Tired of morons.
As a white man, even I take exception to this notion that a particular type of music "lulls someone into stupidity". I actually enjoy listening to gangster rap music myself. I'm sorry you had a problem with your neighbor, but have some class, don't put him in the same class as other blacks because not all are bad. Try to understand his situation and why he refused to turn down the music after repeated requests to do so. Here's an idea! If you don't like the environment around you, move somewhere else!
Uh huh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 22, 2014
 
Marcus Washington wrote:
My neighbors have loud sex every day and you don't see me complaining. The Ho is FINE!!! even though the slut is now preggo.
Typical how you black men seem to always call women "ho", "slut", etc...
I'm sure you're mother is very proud of you.
Uh huh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 22, 2014
 
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a white man, even I take exception to this notion that a particular type of music "lulls someone into stupidity". I actually enjoy listening to gangster rap music myself. I'm sorry you had a problem with your neighbor, but have some class, don't put him in the same class as other blacks because not all are bad. Try to understand his situation and why he refused to turn down the music after repeated requests to do so. Here's an idea! If you don't like the environment around you, move somewhere else!
Yes because if you live in one of the areas this entire thread is based on, you have all the money in the world, right? Grow up dumbass. Some people have to live where they can afford to and don't have a choice. I live in one of these areas right now and am going through the same crap. There are no affordable housing anywhere nearby so where exactly should I move to get away from it smartass?

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 22, 2014
 
Most PPL who listens to Hip-Hop or Rock Music play their music loud. I have witnessed this on many occasions. In some neighborhoods, you can't play the music loud because PPL will call the Police. However if no one says anything, you really can't blame some PPL for doing what they do. This where a community has to come together and look out for each other. From what I have noticed, most neighbors don't even know each other. Back in the days, PPL were MORE neighborly and would actually help discipline other PPL kids in their neighborhoods if they stepped outta line but things have changed!

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

happy wrote:
There's inconsiderate people of all groups that's just a FACT; if it isn't the music, then its those annoying neighbors with LOUD barking dog and/or dogs. If its not disturbing MUSIC, DOG (or) DOGS, then its annoying neighbors with noisey CHILD and/or CHILDREN.
Crying unattended BABY (or) it can be an AUGMENTIVE loud COUPLE; which can be of any race and to claim otherwise is simply just choosing to be ignorant and stupid.
This is so TRUE. I have witnessed so many times were parents of all races let their kids run around in public businesses or stores like their kids are at playground and they say NOTHING or they are NOT even paying attention half the time. Some PPL just don't give a damn how other PPL feel whether they are out in public or in a relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 59 of59
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••