!! Wandalouise and Vanilla thrilla, are getting Married..

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Folks, isn't it obvious, that this guy "VANILLA THRILLA" has managed to pull the biggest hoax on topix.

This guy purported to be (white) says he loves black women and needs black women. But he needs our approval( Blacks) on this forum to "advance his cause".
I HAVE TOLD THIS GUY, WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HIS PREFERENCE FOR BLACK WOMEN.. BUT LEAVE US (BLACK MEN) out of it..But he refuses.

I have debunked his racist rhetoric on his thread and exposed him.. stating the BLACK MEN ARE THE "BIG BLACK HOPE" for black women. If this is not a racist attack on all black people, then what is?

The likes OF 'WANDALOUIS" who is "hardcore" IR B woman has supported him all through his racist attacks on black men , because she doesn't mind being insulted to get some white cheap gold.

All through the thread i noticed one supporting the other ON THE QUESTS TO BASH BLACK MEN.

I remembered a young woman told "wandalouis" that she needs to stop her bashing of black men.. She instantaneously denied it. The young woman went on and said, when you "Wandalouis" cosigns with "CAPREE" when she bashes black men you are part of the "MOVEMENT" TO DEGRADE BLACK MEN. She never replied..

This has taken a new twist where obviously, "wandalouis and vanilla thrilla" have taken sides to further debase black men.. to advanced their cause..isn't this lovely.

Vanilla thrill- will give her a pat on her back and she will giggle like the tramp she is and ready to open her love cave for the pinky. Isn't it time that those 2, got a flat somewhere and call it a day?. BETTER YET I AM GOING TO BE THE ONE TO MARRY THE TWO.

WE BID YOU ALL HAPPY HUMPING ON YOUR WEDDING DAY, SET ON 20TH OF AUGUST 2011.

DON'T COME BACK.. YUH HEAR!
Vanilla Thrilla

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Racist Rhetoric? You want to keep black women imprisoned by not letting them explore options.

The "great black hope' comment was a slur to you as an individual. The race card is worn out. You benefit from racism. As long as you can convince BW that the white man's a racist you can keep them in submission.

I'm not here to bash BM, but I wont' take any race baiting either. If one of you was dating my sister or daughter and were a good man, I would be very happy with you.

I will take the lovely Wandalouis and we'll be very happy together!!!

Nice thread, BF. Why don't you give up and just compete for a woman's affections in the traditional manner, rather than use race baiting and intimidation?

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
Racist Rhetoric? You want to keep black women imprisoned by not letting them explore options.
The "great black hope' comment was a slur to you as an individual. The race card is worn out. You benefit from racism. As long as you can convince BW that the white man's a racist you can keep them in submission.
I'm not here to bash BM, but I wont' take any race baiting either. If one of you was dating my sister or daughter and were a good man, I would be very happy with you.
I will take the lovely Wandalouis and we'll be very happy together!!!
Nice thread, BF. Why don't you give up and just compete for a woman's affections in the traditional manner, rather than use race baiting and intimidation?
You cant help it.. this is what you are.

You MOFO are sick. This is why we warn uneducated black women about you.

I have never said any racist remark to you..You get some kind of comfort in what you have done.. You are not a happy individual, but sick fuk that needs help. I fuk my women every night except when she is in the red..

You are a single miserably trash that not even your own wants..

So your only option is to seek black uneducated women that you know.. see you as an option due to your skin colour, regardless how many insults you say?

I have no time for you.

YOu are a career criminal at best. I have no afiliation with criminals.
Vanilla Thrilla

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant help it.. this is what you are.
You MOFO are sick. This is why we warn uneducated black women about you.
I have never said any racist remark to you..You get some kind of comfort in what you have done.. You are not a happy individual, but sick fuk that needs help. I fuk my women every night except when she is in the red..
You are a single miserably trash that not even your own wants..
So your only option is to seek black uneducated women that you know.. see you as an option due to your skin colour, regardless how many insults you say?
I have no time for you.
YOu are a career criminal at best. I have no afiliation with criminals.
No racist remark? Potraying our entire race as slavers who exploit black women in an attempt to keep black women in YOUR chains? Want me to start listing some of your drivel?

Watch your language around my wife!! LOL

Skin colour is your issue, not mine. You try to keep them imprisoned by skin colour, I merely state that skin colour is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••