Why do Blacks go out of their way to ...

Why do Blacks go out of their way to abuse transsexuals

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Before I go any further, let me define things. I am only referring to transsexuals, women born with a birth defect of the wrong genitals and the absolute need to correct that and be treated as if they never had that condition. I am not referring to cross-dressers, or the f*gs who call themselves "transgendered."

Also, we must make a distinction between who someone is and what they have. Who someone is, how they fit into society, their social role and their culture is called gender. What body parts you have is your sex. Man, woman, he, and she all refer to gender, while male and female refer to sex.

Male: Someone with a penis.
Female: Someone with a vagina.

Man: An adult who is strong, aggressive, into sports, into competition, wears pants, likes sex a lot, and who is not supposed to wear female trappings like earrings, long hair, or jewelry.

Woman: An adult who lives a feminine lifestyle, which includes being passive, wearing long hair, wearing earrings, wearing dresses or skirts, and who is nurturing.

The goal of every true TS is to correct their birth defect well enough to where nobody will know and so they will be treated 100% as any other born female woman. They were not supposed to have this birth defect, and they once had a level of respect until LGBTgs stole that from them and insisted that mainstream women with this birth defect be lumped in with them.

If you are a woman born wrongly with male parts, it is devastating to be referred to as a he or him in ANY context. It is EVERY bit as offensive, if not more so, as being called a n****r. Yet men of color who don't like the N-bomb go out of their way to call TSs by the fighting/killing words "he," "him," "sir," etc. If you want to be Black without being called a N****r, and you enjoy your body as it is and your life, then you must make sure you never call a person living as a woman a he or sir no matter what. Period. It doesn't matter what you know about someone or why you think it is cool. Don't do that. Ever. There are white true-TSs who advocate using the N-word until men of color stop disrespecting them by calling them male pronouns.

There are many TSs, particularly white ones, who fit into the world as women. They are bankers, doctors, lawyers, food workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, businesswomen, etc. They fit into the lifestyle of a woman well, have many friends who know them only as women, etc. Then some man of color comes along, yells, "You're a f**king man!" at them, and their friends turn on them, they lose their jobs, and they attempt suicide. Is that what you want?

ALWAYS treat a person as they are dressed. If they have earrings, that means they want to be called she (or too stupid to know that earrings are only for women). If they carry a purse, it means they want to be called a she. If they wear a dress/skirt, they want to be called a she. If they wear pants (at least off of the men's rack), call them he. A person will never wear clothing outside of the pronouns they want to be called.

Nothing true-TSs do is about sex, but about their health, being accepted as they see themselves, not killing themselves, and feeling whole. It is not about recreation, sex, fun, etc., and true-TSs tend to have less sex and be more conservative than the general population. It is also about having the right to define themselves and who they are, and having others to acknowledge that. It is all they have and the most important thing to them.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#2 Mar 18, 2011
Sex, gender identity, gender role, and sexual orientation are 4 separate things.

Sex: Having a penis or vagina.

Gender identity: Who you are, the "sex" of your soul, what natural abilities you have, how your brain is wired, etc. That is right, there is a male brain and a female brain. Male brains have smaller frontal lobes, less connections in the center to the feeling parts on the right, larger preoptic cortex, a larger BSTc region, and perhaps a slightly smaller hypothalamus. True transsexual women have the same parameters here as other women.

Gender role: How you fit into society in terms of your gender. That includes what you wear, your mannerisms, which gender's set of rules you follow, etc.

Sexual orientation: Choice of sexual partners.

All 4 can appear in any combination in a person and are independent of one another. A can be feminine in their gender identity, but live as a man, have sex with women, and have a penis. It is possible to be a male woman or a female man. Male and female are about genitals, whereas man or woman is who someone is and how they relate to the world.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Okay, I am writing all this because I am plum mad. A friend of mine was born intersexed, meaning she had both. She acted like any other girl until age 4 or 5 when her father decided to have her mutilated into a boy. She had to be placed on suicide watch after this unwanted surgery. And her father beat her about every day for acting like a girl. Well, she is now middle-aged, and she had her body fixed back the way it was supposed to be all along just the other year or so.

Now, my friend went into Wal-Mart in her town tonight, and a Black employee (presumably a man) called her a sir. She told him that offended her, that she was a woman, that she had a vagina, etc. She said that was rude and disrespectful and asked him how he would react if she used "the word." He said he knew she wouldn't use it. And guess what he yelled as she left? Goodbye sir!

I told her to call the manager, but her S.O. whom she lives with works there. I've had my experiences with Wal-Mart as a temp worker, so I know how they treat any employees who complain. Generally, if you complain, you leave, not the guilty party. So if she complains, her partner could get fired. The way that store works, they are looking for an excuse to fire the partner anyway since she is white, suffering cancer, and middle-aged. She does not want to cause any friction at work for her partner.

Likewise, I know of another such woman. She keeps to herself, minds her own business, lives alone, etc. Yet she has to put of with name-calling, misgendering, harassment, lies, slander, etc. Just the other day, she no more than rode her bicycle to the end of the block that a group of Black men in a car yelled things about her being a dude and stuff out the window. She has never done anything to them and does not know them. Everyone should walk or drive down the street, keep their heads glued forward, ignore anyone they don't know, and keep to themselves. This person was wondering whether she should turn homicidal, suicidal, or just give up or become a complete shut-in.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Something else that bothers me is that so many people, regardless of race or social class think it is their business to point out or even notice differences in others. Really, if you think you see a difference in others, you should just keep it to yourself. It is not your business.

We should all take a person at face value. When we meet someone, we do not talk to their crotch, but to their face. So there is no need to find out what their crotch looks like when you are talking to their face. What does the face look like, or what is the person trying to make it look like?

What gets me with these pronoun offenders is that most are cowards. They say their junk and lies from moving cars and when someone is nearly out the door.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#6 Mar 21, 2011
ugly monkeys wrote:
fhaggoyt
Yea, but gay people don't take hormones, get surgery, live mainstream lives, and only go out with straight guys (if any at all since most true-TSs don't have sex).

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#7 Jan 22, 2014
It is 2014, and this still goes on.

A friend who was being misgendered at a beauty school where she has been a patron tried to resolve that by any means. She went to the head instructor who also misgendered her, threatened her, and told her to leave. Every time she called to express a grievance, the SOB hung up. So she called the state board to lodge a complaint. Guess what the kind lady with the state aesthetician board said? She said that while bullying patrons was distasteful and she hated it, it was not against state laws and they had no authority over it.

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2014
You should watch "Harsh Beauty" (on youtube)it talks about transgenders in India. Although I dislike them because of their known hatred towards blacks, I did think it was wonderful to see that justice is being served for TSs some where in the world. I don't have a thing agianst them but I must say we ALL judge each other in some way.
I am sure TSs talk about someones style or music of choice.

Anyway I grew interest in knowing about TSs once I found out about Voguing, in the ballroom scene.
Blacks Eat Raw Sewage

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 22, 2014
I think the Indians are a wise people to hate you foul blacks, keeps them safe from exposure to rape, murder, depravity & drugs, I've actually seen Indians go into murderous rages by the mere mention of you people.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#11 Jan 22, 2014
_icey_ wrote:
You should watch "Harsh Beauty" (on youtube)it talks about transgenders in India. Although I dislike them because of their known hatred towards blacks, I did think it was wonderful to see that justice is being served for TSs some where in the world. I don't have a thing agianst them but I must say we ALL judge each other in some way.
I am sure TSs talk about someones style or music of choice.
Anyway I grew interest in knowing about TSs once I found out about Voguing, in the ballroom scene.
I only care about those with the condition of TSism, not the choice of TGism.

Bringing up TGs whenever those with the birth condition of TSism is discussed is quite offensive. Gay men don't like child molesters being brought up when gay issues are discussed, so please refrain from discussing TGs when TSs are the topic. I made the distinction in the very first post. A TS is a "normal" person with a correctable condition, while a TG is a type of male queer. The TS cannot help her condition, and thus deserves rights. A TG is a privileged male queer who throws his advantage and privilege away to exploit TSs and other women. Most true-TS women are *LESS* sexual than other women, while most TGs (fake "TS" "women" who love keeping and using an intact penis and keeping their male privilege) are more sexually active than most men.

A MtF TS is a woman, while a "MtF" TG is a type of man who merely pretends to be a woman and loves keeping and using his male genitals. So it is correct to refer to a non-op TG as the man he is, but not correct to refer to a TS woman with male pronouns. The TGs either need to get their penises inverted and learn to act and dress fully like normal women, or learn to act like the men they really are and stop raping the place of TS and women by co-opting their dress and lifestyles and pretending to know what they feel, all while being men inside their semen-stained dresses and wanting to speak for women.

It's the TGs and other queers who abuse TS women and hold them back the most. Most MtF TGs really have the hearts of men, and most TSs can't stand the masculinity of these pseudo-women being around them.

Any "judgement" the forever-penised TG men is drag get is self-inflicted and earned by their behavior. But any abuse TS women who want/need (or already have the surgery) get is unfair or caused by the TGs/queers.

The situation in India is different. Over there, they have 3 genders. The male gender, the female gender, and a "3rd" gender. True TSs are not TGs nor a part of any "3rd gender." The whole reason for TS women to transition is to be seen 100% the same as female, while the Hijrah of India want a separate culture from women. TSs don't want a separate culture from other women, only TGs want to do that, and most TGism is just mere choice.

The only reason some TSs (not TGs) hate Blacks is because the Blacks misgender them with male pronouns or treat them as sex objects. If BP would look at them, see they are dressed as other women and treat them 100% the same as other women, not as a 3rd sex nor a fetish nor curiosity, then TSs would not dis them back. Calling a TS woman a man is at least 3 times damaging to the soul as the N-word. Unlike the N-word, which is a subset of Black person, the words, he, him, man, and sir are not other words for women. Some men of color like the N-word and wear it as a street creds badge of honor, but no TS woman wants to be called a man.

Most TSs (unlike TGs) have traditional ideals and morals. They want to be virgins until after surgery and marriage, and maybe even have a traditional White American dream and have a traditional White family (and adopted or step-kids). So please don't hate them for that. Just realize they are White if they are, and ignore them.

As for TG men who forever keep their penises and dress in drag, I have no ideas about how racist they are.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Telling an advocate for TS persons to watch a TG show is like telling gay men to watch a child molester show.

The prefix trans+ means to cross, and +sexual refers to the physical body. So a TS crosses over completely from one sex to the other, and that requires hormones and surgery.

Now, gender and sex don't mean the same. Your "sex" is your body, while your gender is either who you are, or your social role.(See post #2 for the 4 parts of gender.) While a TS fixes her body, a male-born TG guy who chooses to dress in drag forever and keep/use his penis forever only changes his social role (and often does a sh*tty job of that). TSism is natural and inborn, while TGism is mostly an act.

Oh, and there is a blog I found that explains much of this better than I can.

http://tsliberation.wordpress.com

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Blacks Eat Raw Sewage wrote:
I've actually seen Indians go into murderous rages by the mere mention of you people.
are you 12 or 13? Please explain to us how this event unfolded? Were u at an indian party,then someone yelled out " black people!" And they started stabbing eachother to death? This is the dumbest post ive read today.stupid crackabeast boy banging pedophile.
darealist

Mountain View, CA

#14 Jan 23, 2014
This isn't necessarily true purple girl.
Break Your Knees

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 23, 2014
I can careless for transexual so......

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#17 May 9, 2014
darealist wrote:
This isn't necessarily true purple girl.
You don't make it clear what you dispute. I actually know real TSs, not the fake ones that TGs lie about and call TSs. TSs get surgery eventually if possible, but TGs don't (except for TSs who accept the TG label of their opponents, and TGs who are deluded or get the surgery for reasons other than to be whole, like the gay man who said he wanted two anal canals).

The LGBT and TGs deliberately lie about TSs. TSs are a subset of the normal people community (a woman with TSism is not much different from a woman with cancer), while TGs are a subset of Queer (the formal name, not the old hate label). Unlike with the N-word where only the target crowd can use it, ANYONE is welcome to use the Q-word to refer to LGBTs so long as they don't mean it in a hateful manner. In fact, that word is used in building names like "Queer Center." Anyway, while you can promote TG crap at queer centers, any TS-specific literature will be discarded. So you see the agenda, promote fake women who keep their penises for life while attacking real women who were unfortunately born with the opposite genitals and need them gone. They see TSs as a threat since they support normalcy, so they spread lies about TSs and some even lobby to ban corrective surgery for TS women. The LGBT even nominated an anti-TS book over a decade ago for LGBT awards and withdrew the nomination after near-riot conditions.
Feminazi

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 10, 2014
Purple Gurl wrote:
Before I go any further, let me define things. I am only referring to transsexuals, women born with a birth defect of the wrong genitals and the absolute need to correct that and be treated as if they never had that condition. I am not referring to cross-dressers, or the f*gs who call themselves "transgendered."
Also, we must make a distinction between who someone is and what they have. Who someone is, how they fit into society, their social role and their culture is called gender. What body parts you have is your sex. Man, woman, he, and she all refer to gender, while male and female refer to sex.
Male: Someone with a penis.
Female: Someone with a vagina.
Man: An adult who is strong, aggressive, into sports, into competition, wears pants, likes sex a lot, and who is not supposed to wear female trappings like earrings, long hair, or jewelry.
Woman: An adult who lives a feminine lifestyle, which includes being passive, wearing long hair, wearing earrings, wearing dresses or skirts, and who is nurturing.
The goal of every true TS is to correct their birth defect well enough to where nobody will know and so they will be treated 100% as any other born female woman. They were not supposed to have this birth defect, and they once had a level of respect until LGBTgs stole that from them and insisted that mainstream women with this birth defect be lumped in with them.
If you are a woman born wrongly with male parts, it is devastating to be referred to as a he or him in ANY context. It is EVERY bit as offensive, if not more so, as being called a n****r. Yet men of color who don't like the N-bomb go out of their way to call TSs by the fighting/killing words "he," "him," "sir," etc. If you want to be Black without being called a N****r, and you enjoy your body as it is and your life, then you must make sure you never call a person living as a woman a he or sir no matter what. Period. It doesn't matter what you know about someone or why you think it is cool. Don't do that. Ever. There are white true-TSs who advocate using the N-word until men of color stop disrespecting them by calling them male pronouns.
There are many TSs, particularly white ones, who fit into the world as women. They are bankers, doctors, lawyers, food workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, businesswomen, etc. They fit into the lifestyle of a woman well, have many friends who know them only as women, etc. Then some man of color comes along, yells, "You're a f**king man!" at them, and their friends turn on them, they lose their jobs, and they attempt suicide. Is that what you want?
ALWAYS treat a person as they are dressed. If they have earrings, that means they want to be called she (or too stupid to know that earrings are only for women). If they carry a purse, it means they want to be called a she. If they wear a dress/skirt, they want to be called a she. If they wear pants (at least off of the men's rack), call them he. A person will never wear clothing outside of the pronouns they want to be called.
Nothing true-TSs do is about sex, but about their health, being accepted as they see themselves, not killing themselves, and feeling whole. It is not about recreation, sex, fun, etc., and true-TSs tend to have less sex and be more conservative than the general population. It is also about having the right to define themselves and who they are, and having others to acknowledge that. It is all they have and the most important thing to them.
How dare you try and limit what a woman is like by your sexist definition! Duh-not all women choose to wear frilly dresses, makeup, and act passive. Whhat year are you in? The 1950's? I guess I'm not a REAL woman by your stupid, ignorant standards. I'm strong, independent, outspoken, eccentric, extroverted, and edgy. I'm the kind of woman who could rip a guy to shreds with my mouth, if he fucked with me. Blacks are so hateful to transsexuals because they are secretly attracted to them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33