Krasnoyarsk, Russia

#1 Jun 18, 2013
in my area is a very rare tidbit :-D

P.S. From Russia with love

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Wow really,Russia sounds amazing,but there is not a lot of black people there,awwww.:(
Unholy Agathon

Decatur, GA

#3 Jun 18, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Wow really,Russia sounds amazing,but there is not a lot of black people there,awwww.:(
Russia is the most racist white country there is. And african immigrants are many times beheaded. While blacks in general are attacked and insulted there casually.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Russia...

"In recent survey, Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy found that over half of Africans in Moscow had been physically attacked in the past. Attacks in Moscow Metro are common, and “Monkey” insults are so frequent that students have ceased reporting them."
ManYacK

Russia

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Unholy Agathon wrote:
"In recent survey, Moscow Protestant Chaplaincy found that over half of Africans in Moscow had been physically attacked in the past. Attacks in Moscow Metro are common, and “Monkey” insults are so frequent that students have ceased reporting them."
I'm afraid you do not understand correctly. The term "monkey" here used to refer to the inhabitants become out of the northern Caucasus, and the attitude towards them as your African blacks ...Some idiots might offend black students - I do not know, I do not live in Moscow.

In general, ALL Russian people respect Alexander Pushkin - delikogo Russian poet, whose grandfather was brought from Africa.Personally, I am in my life, only twice seen a live black man :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 4 min Sbt 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Fitius T Bluster 1,581,897
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 36 min No Filter 12
Black "heterosexual" men on Plenty of Fish/Soci... 1 hr Curiousdoll 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 212
Why Asians hate BM their destructive 2 hr JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web