Light skin LOVE
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Why don't light men approach light women? That's wrong with them? They favor darker women or white women but not us :/

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Why don't light men approach light women? WHAT's wrong with them? They favor darker women or white women but not us :/
Prophet

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Why do you care? Shouldnt you want a good man and not a pretty boy or thug. This is why sistas are doing bad.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 10, 2012
MelissaBrownx3 wrote:
Why don't light men approach light women? That's wrong with them? They favor darker women or white women but not us :/
Are you a light skin black women? Im white and generally find light skin black women more attractive than dark skin.

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Idc about white men, I like light men only

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Prophet wrote:
Why do you care? Shouldnt you want a good man and not a pretty boy or thug. This is why sistas are doing bad.
One word:
ATTRACTION!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 11, 2012
This must be light skinned week.

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2012
It's very rare to see two light skinned people together, that's why I am asking.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 11, 2012
MelissaBrownx3 wrote:
It's very rare to see two light skinned people together, that's why I am asking.
Cali, and DC area has a lot of light skinned couples.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 11, 2012
MelissaBrownx3 wrote:
Why don't light men approach light women? That's wrong with them? They favor darker women or white women but not us :/
not true' it seems that light skin bw don;t want us to approach them and they act like they are better which is another lie.........but what i am hearing does give me hope.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Prophet wrote:
Why do you care? Shouldnt you want a good man and not a pretty boy or thug. This is why sistas are doing bad.
You sound ridiculous''
Prophet

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 11, 2012
Im avg Denzel Whitaker looking guy. I just think were ALL black and go through too much bs. To focus on this.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Prophet wrote:
Im avg Denzel Whitaker looking guy. I just think were ALL black and go through too much bs. To focus on this.
i understand your point but i am saying that light skin bm have been thrown under the bus.
Prophet

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Not so.
C Smacker AKA Most Envied

Conley, GA

#15 Aug 11, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
not true' it seems that light skin bw don;t want us to approach them and they act like they are better which is another lie.........but what i am hearing does give me hope.
That's a lie. I know plenty of light skin women who are with chocolate brothers. I'm calling BS on your comment.
C Smacker AKA Most Envied

Conley, GA

#16 Aug 11, 2012
There's nothing wrong with light skinned brothers either. Y'all stop discriminating against your own race.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Like skin brothers need to protect their women and show them as much love as they might show any other. Correction. They do love their light skinned women.

What is this thread about? You obviously are in a European setting if you think otherwise. In America it's pretty well established that Light skin men and women have a healthy relationship. Now I'd like my dark skinned family to follow suit. I love you pretty dark ladies!

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 12, 2012
I've dated light and dark women but brown ones.
I don't know why so many of u think a light guy can't get a light girl, that's bs, you guys should come to LA lol. But the reason some light guys don't really care about light girls is because you tend to have a superiority complex, that makes many of you look pathetic as F.
Dark guys with their slavish mentality always put you on a pedestal and you don't understand why other guys don't give a shit about ur complexion lol. Hey, we don't have time to deal with that bs. That must be the reason, many light girls think we light guys are arrogant, stuff like this. WE ARE NOT but don't expect us to treat you like a princess because of your skin tone lol. If that's all you can give then, you are gonna wait a lifetime.

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2012
I meant, I've dated light and dark women but brown ones are my favorite. my bad lol

“YOUPI”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Aug 12, 2012
ChadFromLA wrote:
I've dated light and dark women but brown ones.
I don't know why so many of u think a light guy can't get a light girl, that's bs, you guys should come to LA lol. But the reason some light guys don't really care about light girls is because you tend to have a superiority complex, that makes many of you look pathetic as F.
Dark guys with their slavish mentality always put you on a pedestal and you don't understand why other guys don't give a shit about ur complexion lol. Hey, we don't have time to deal with that bs. That must be the reason, many light girls think we light guys are arrogant, stuff like this. WE ARE NOT but don't expect us to treat you like a princess because of your skin tone lol. If that's all you can give then, you are gonna wait a lifetime.
I must not be the type of conceited light girl you described because I've never been with a brown or dark man and I don't need a man to boost my ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,600,238
how blacks know that they sre more powerful the... 7 min FireFellow44 6
Blacks and Asians are Cro-magnum.... Whites are... (Oct '07) 8 min CAC 108
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 12 min hangacoon 5
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 19 min Ttt 22
What is considered skinny, thick and fat? (Mar '09) 31 min Tall girl 202
Good Morning Beautiful black people!!! 34 min Tampa 4
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 11 hr CAC 40
More from around the web