Can IR Blacks be Pro-Black?
BM Moving ON

Newmarket, Canada

#68 Jun 11, 2014
Like I said before, only BM who are in IR can be pro-black, not BW who are in IR.

No one can deny this fact.

For example, I'm in an IR and I'm Pro-Black! Sometimes I might seem harsh against some BW, but I'm only trying to guide them back to the Black Race. Though I'm in an IR, doesn't mean I don't want to see Black people rise and be strong. I encourage young Black boys daily and even volunteer my time to mentor them.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#69 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are mixed not seen as Black in the West? Black is dominant!
Whites were the ones that wrote the "One Drop Rule", and are you actually following that law today?

Hummmm, sounds to me like you love following what the white man tells you to follow.
wendy

Columbus, OH

#70 Jun 11, 2014
Anyone can be pro anything. Being pro something doesn't translate to need or worth though. If someone is pro fashion, that doesn't mean they can model designer clothes on the runway for top designers. If someone is pro education, that doesn't translate to a job offer from top universities to teach.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71 Jun 11, 2014
I´m pro-white.

Being pro white doesnt mean I´m proooo whyyytteee..

Phock you people are morons..

Catastrophies happen because some low IQ monkey starts thinking he/she is smart..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#72 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black gene is Dominant, but it doesn't mean it is recessive it doesn't mean it's continuous, your kind of talk will kill black people out.
And the one Drop rule does not apply to today standards. we have science, genetics and proof,(Like its hard to tell the difference between someone who was mixed back then *eye roll*), if you want to one drop rule from slavery why don't you agree with everything thing else the salve masters said and did?

You can have as many Mixed kids you want they will never be black, its funny how black people will accept everybody else as black, even if they have 15% of the black African in them, but some like Halle Berry who is mixed race and has a child with a white man who looks like the average white child will be rejected by white people straight away. What does that tell you.
cocopufff2da puff

Fort Worth, TX

#73 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
blk ain't domintate, when you abandon your offspring and leaved them to be raised by racist ww. why do bm think dropping thie'r nut, any and everywhere is productive?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#74 Jun 11, 2014
Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black gene is Dominant, but it doesn't mean it is recessive it doesn't mean it's continuous, your kind of talk will kill black people out.
And the one Drop rule does not apply to today standards. we have science, genetics and proof,(Like its hard to tell the difference between someone who was mixed back then *eye roll*), if you want to one drop rule from slavery why don't you agree with everything thing else the salve masters said and did?
You can have as many Mixed kids you want they will never be black, its funny how black people will accept everybody else as black, even if they have 15% of the black African in them, but some like Halle Berry who is mixed race and has a child with a white man who looks like the average white child will be rejected by white people straight away. What does that tell you.
If we all focused on our communities, this would eliminate IR dating and even the self haters because PRO-Black individuals would find real commitment in mates who share the same goals as them which is creating stability for the AA Community. This is something IR daters do NOT share with their mate....a common goal thus IR daters can NOT instill this into their children.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#75 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
Like I said before, only BM who are in IR can be pro-black, not BW who are in IR.

For example, I'm in an IR and I'm Pro-Black! Sometimes I might seem harsh against some BW, but I'm only trying to guide them back to the Black Race. Though I'm in an IR, doesn't mean I don't want to see Black people rise and be strong. I encourage young Black boys daily and even volunteer my time to mentor them.
Do you believe that a black woman involved with a non black man equates to leaving the black race?

I don't nor do I believe that black men in an IR relationship left the black race.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#76 Jun 11, 2014
Transition wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the black gene is Dominant, but it doesn't mean it is recessive it doesn't mean it's continuous, your kind of talk will kill black people out.

The one drop rule is an antiquated mindset to keep a certain group of people docile. It holds no merit at all.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#77 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
Some IRBM may care about their community but their children will NOT care as much if their parents do NOT share this attitude with each other. Most non-Blacks are going to care MORE about their own communities and I'm sure most of them do hence ur offspring caring less about the AA Community. This isn't PRO-Black since a community cannot continue on if no one cares about it!

Level 2

#78 Jun 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
If we all focused on our communities, this would eliminate IR dating and even the self haters because PRO-Black individuals would find real commitment in mates who share the same goals as them which is creating stability for the AA Community. This is something IR daters do NOT share with their mate....a common goal thus IR daters can NOT instill this into their children.
Thank you!, I definitely agree with this, but many black people are going to wriggle around this and say, "There are other solutions outside the community", "Times have changed now". But anyway.

Where do you think is a good place to start when educating yourself i often listen to and look at people like Umar Johnson, Patrice Lumumba, Bobby E. Wright, Dr. Chancellor Williams, John Hendrik Clarke and Tariq Nasheed.

Level 2

#79 Jun 11, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
The one drop rule is an antiquated mindset to keep a certain group of people docile. It holds no merit at all.
Agreed.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#80 Jun 11, 2014
Can a mule be "Pro Horse", or "Pro Donkey"?

It took a donkey and a horse for him to be a mule!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#81 Jun 11, 2014
"Can IR Blacks be Pro-Black?"

So this make how many threads like this 1???

To answer the pothead question...

HELL NO!!!

Location hidden

#82 Jun 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
And whats even sadder about it is the fact IR daters just dont get it. They fighting a losing battle on both ends to make matters worse...
Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!, I definitely agree with this, but many black people are going to wriggle around this and say, "There are other solutions outside the community", "Times have changed now". But anyway...
Which is why I stay away from IR daters...

Location hidden

#83 Jun 11, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
Get that shit the f--k outta here!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84 Jun 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Some IRBM may care about their community but their children will NOT care as much if their parents do NOT share this attitude with each other. Most non-Blacks are going to care MORE about their own communities and I'm sure most of them do hence ur offspring caring less about the AA Community. This isn't PRO-Black since a community cannot continue on if no one cares about it!
UK Sociologists agree with you. They have said that the UK Carribean community cannot rely on their biracial descents to look out for Caribbean interests in the Uk, sociologists believe that only people with TWO parents from a community will endeavour to protect and promote that community.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#85 Jun 11, 2014
Pro-black means pro-black RACE.
Style

London, UK

#86 Jun 11, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
I think they can be pro-Black but I don't think they should be given positions of leadership. Positions of leadership are often role models and we need to encourage the creation of Black families.
Black people don't need leaders. Do Whites have a leader? If I were to ask to speak to the 'White Leader' who would I be referred to?

Whites don't need leaders, because they have an IDEOLOGY..Racism/White Supremacy. This tells them ALL THEY NEED TO KNOW AND DO!

I asked this question many moons ago and the thread was met with the sound of crickets.

WHAT IS THE BLACK AGENDA?

The answer I was hoping for was simple:

TO BUILD BLACK POWER!

And how do you build?

From the bottom up. The LOGICAL plan and sequences of events should be:

Build Black TWO PARENT families. History tell us that NO great nation or society was built on the fruits from a broken home or a Bastard Baby Making environment. I apologise for my directness, but most of these people are sitting in Prison, for stealing from and killing other Black people.

Anyway stable Black families foster..

Black Communities. Which fosters...

Black Businesses. Which fosters...

Black Institutions. Which fosters...

BLACK POWER.

Hence, IF everyone knows AND agrees to the Agenda, then that should become our IDEOLOGY.

This will provide a CODE on how to THINK and how to DO. Hence no leader is necessary,..besides they shoot leaders don't they?

BM Moving ON

Richmond Hill, Canada

#87 Jun 11, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that a black woman involved with a non black man equates to leaving the black race?
I don't nor do I believe that black men in an IR relationship left the black race.
Yes, a Black woman who goes IR has left the Black race. Race/Ethnicity is past down through the male throughout human history.

The BM cannot leave the race as his ethnicity/race is past down to the children no matter what the ethnicity of the woman he procreates is. This is why a BM can teach his kids about being pro-Black and all, while a BW cannot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 33 min Fun Facts 195
Why do men take pictures of their penis ...but ... (Jul '08) 43 min cantquithim 48
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 51 min sbt 33
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 11
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 1 hr Silently Following 106
Black Immigrants earn 40% more than US BM 1 hr sbt 1
Every wake up with scratches or cuts? (Jan '08) 2 hr Anyta 220
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 2 hr sbt 55
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 4 hr sbt 38
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr sbt 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr VetnorsGate 1,581,412
More from around the web