Can IR Blacks be Pro-Black?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2014
Can IR Blacks be Pro-Black and hold prominent roles in the Pro-Black movement?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#2 Jun 9, 2014
No they can't.
Nelly Smiggers

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 9, 2014
Nobody really cares. The "Pro-Black" movement is irrelevant.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2014
absolutely not.
Nelly Smiggers

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 9, 2014
q t pie wrote:
Here's a question: can bw who cheat on their husbands with dudes off of topix be pro-black?
**coughAZIYAcough**
:)
LMFAO!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Depends on what you mean and how you define "Pro Black. " I think it overly simplistic to qualify or disqualify someone based on the binary criteria of whether or not their romantic partner is black or non black; because their being IR does not accurately summarize their passion, commitment and efforts to advance the interest of an entire race of people.

Fredrick Douglass would have to qualified as an IRBM, but he labored tirelessly on behalf of blacks despite his IR involvement. The late Maya Angelou was an IR dater but her advocacy on behalf of blacks and black women in particular is beyond reproach We all individually are but pieces of the jig saw puzzle, and our personal lives, if IR, and our commitment to the group are not NECESSARILY mutually exclusive.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
Can IR Blacks be Pro-Black and hold prominent roles in the Pro-Black movement?
Well there were some pro black people in AA history with white ancestry too. It is what it is.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 9, 2014
Booker T. Washington was pro-Black and he had a white wife.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 9, 2014
On My Own Two Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
We adults are talking about the principal subject being 100% black as opposed to being biracial you nitwit, not his or her spouse or significant other, go design a missile, see if you can accomplish that while we adults discuss adult issues.
You dumb ape..did you read the title??

What is, "IR"???

Is it not, Interracial Relationship, dummy???

And to add, "Black" that makes it:

Blacks in an Interracial Relationship. Understand? It does not mean a "bi-racial" Black like you're thinking, silly clown. It means a full Black person who dates interracial. And if he/she can still be pro-Black in a Black community.

Your comprehension is a joke and even sad when you was sure you understood the title.

Smh.....
Ugh

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 9, 2014
If one discounts that aberration Craig Cobb, not one White supremacist has ever been mixed with black blood so why should we blacks settle for a biracial leader for the sake of being the more tolerant race, it's bad enough we are stuck with Barry Soetoro who has proven himself to be quite immune to the black situation in the country he commands (Loosely termed) not to mention the sad & ongoing embarrassing fact the N.A.A.C.P. refuses to move into the 21st century by renaming itself the N.A.A.B.P. who also set our destiny back 400 years by putting that half breed fraud Ben Jealous in charge in 2008 until he finally revealed his true allegiance to Whitey by allowing the well known KKK organizer John Abarr to become a member of the N.A.A.C.P. during that disgusting secret meeting in Wyoming last year that led to Jealous being unceremoniously ousted in 2013, bottom line is all this black unity has been & always will be academic because like the pensive Bill Cosby related some years earlier, the White man is no longer our enemy, the slow & painful death of our way of life is now by our own hand.
Look at this dumb clown thinking "IR Black" is the same as a "Bi-racial Black".

In his first sentence he attacked a "Bi-racial Leader" thinking, it relates to the topic about "IR Blacks." Yet, he tried to correct my understanding of the topic when he got it all wrong.

These are the sort of Black N***er Fools that makes the Black Race look like s***. Fools like this clown need to extinct and their mothers need to be slapped senseless for hooking up with the ignorant, dumb Father of this silly-boy.

Pitiful.......smh

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#15 Jun 9, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this dumb clown thinking "IR Black" is the same as a "Bi-racial Black".
In his first sentence he attacked a "Bi-racial Leader" thinking, it relates to the topic about "IR Blacks." Yet, he tried to correct my understanding of the topic when he got it all wrong.
These are the sort of Black N***er Fools that makes the Black Race look like s***. Fools like this clown need to extinct and their mothers need to be slapped senseless for hooking up with the ignorant, dumb Father of this silly-boy.
Pitiful.......smh
You're a dumb ass. Is This really your definition of pro black?

TITLE: Black People, What is Your Definition of Pro-Black?
Ugh wrote:
Being Race-Consciousness
Dating Outside Your Race With Other Blacks
Knowing Your History, Genes and Melanin
Knowing White Man's History, Genes and Recessive Nature
Understanding that we are in this country as a captured People therefore, we are in Captivity according to the Curses of Deuteronomy 28:15-68
Standing Up To Black Traitors such as:
Racist IRBW
Supporting Non-Black Women Causes To Promote Our Identity and Image
Shunning Black Woman Empowerment Movement That Attacks Her Race and the Men of Her Race
Shunning Liberalism/Feminism/Gay&Le sbians
Support Unity Among Our Own and For Those Outside Of Us That Supports Us As a Black People
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBMCDCMCANPJ8...

No wonder you support IRBM Pro blacks Hypocrite.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 9, 2014
By the way I mean Frederick Douglas, not Booker T. Good thing Cogito2 pointed it out.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 9, 2014
If one discounts that aberration Craig Cobb, not one White supremacist has ever been mixed with black blood so why should we blacks settle for a biracial leader for the sake of being the more tolerant race, it's bad enough we are stuck with Barry Soetoro who has proven himself to be quite immune to the black situation in the country he commands (Loosely termed) not to mention the sad & ongoing embarrassing fact the N.A.A.C.P. refuses to move into the 21st century by renaming itself the N.A.A.B.P. who also set our destiny back 400 years by putting that half breed fraud Ben Jealous in charge in 2008 until he finally revealed his true allegiance to Whitey by allowing the well known KKK organizer John Abarr to become a member of the N.A.A.C.P. during that disgusting secret meeting in Wyoming last year that led to Jealous being unceremoniously ousted in 2013, bottom line is all this black unity has been & always will be academic because like the pensive Bill Cosby related some years earlier, the White man is no longer our enemy, the slow & painful death of our way of life is now by our own hand.
Can you post another comment in response to the question "Can Black people in interracial relationships with Whites be pro-Black and play prominent roles in the pro-Black movement?"

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2014
I think they can be pro-Black but I don't think they should be given positions of leadership. Positions of leadership are often role models and we need to encourage the creation of Black families.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 9, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
I think they can be pro-Black but I don't think they should be given positions of leadership. Positions of leadership are often role models and we need to encourage the creation of Black families.
So Stone, you are talking about a tight control over the black male romantic inventory without really saying it huh?
X-TREME BIAS

San Jose, CA

#21 Jun 9, 2014
I think Malcolm has left the house & is no longer available to answer anymore questions about questionable negroe leadership.
Anoń

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2014
If there's an adversarial relationship between two groups, and a member of one is married to a member of the other, neither can be pro his/her group. This is not conducive to a happy relationship, unless one party is fully assimilated into the thinking of the other.

The phenomenon of complete assimilation is present in the Black community today in the case of racist (pro-white) men married to or cohabiting with Black women. I can think of no equivalent in the case of Black men. Even if pro Black, his feelings and activism are usually suppressed in deference to his non-Black spouse. His passivity would never lead to his sodomizing or indiscriminate shooting of a member of his wife's race.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 10, 2014
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Stone, you are talking about a tight control over the black male romantic inventory without really saying it huh?
Blacks have low self esteem, especially BW being the furthest from the Eurocentric standard of beauty. It is not healthy for BM who have chosen to buy into Eurocentric beauty standards to be leaders in the pro-Black movement. As for IRBW, I also don't think they should have any kind of prominent role!
The man is the leader and his female partner accepts his leadership, or it is assumed by other sin society that she has. So IRBW represent BW who have chosen to uphold white Supremacy by choosing white men to lead them and guide them. So of course we don't want women who preach Black Power! and then go home to be led by a white man.

What say you?

Location hidden

#25 Jun 10, 2014
*others in
Hater Of Cave Bitches

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Jun 10, 2014
Traitors who consort with white devils aren’t to be trusted. Like the devils, they should be seen as potentially dangerous enemies. One always needs to be on guard whenever devils or their lackeys are present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Brad 1,481,026
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 13 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 17 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 20 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 24 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web