Can You Be Pro-Black And Be In An IR ...
THE MOOR

United States

#659 Mar 30, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against IR relationships, nor do I hold double standards when it comes to the men dating out. I do generally see AAM with women that other races don't want. In many cases, they "live off" these women which is sad.
I also see established AAM with other women who are just average looking and often wonder why when AAM date they want "Top Notch Sisters" who are mostly mixed or bi-racial which is a mere 10% of the race. If she's dark she has to be stunning, complete with 2-3 degrees and he wants to live off her and barely brings anything to the table to help.
Ive notice that all powerful races of men marry the most beautiful women of their own race except AA race. The most beautiful, classy AAW are vetting other races of men and dont want AAM.
Many AAM are not established and Sisters are refusing to overlook the excuses since they worked hard. They are not intesest in taking care of or lowering for their standards to men who are not loyal to them or offer any type of reciprocity.
I don't blame them for moving on to other races of men; thats SMART!
YEAH OKAY WHITE BOY!
THE MOOR

United States

#660 Mar 30, 2010
Darkboy wrote:
<quoted text>
*whats up bruh?!
*i seen you over on Black Planet spreading
knowledge to the masses!Me personally I don't
care who other ppl date or marry b/c I'm guilty
of doing it myself back during football camp;
but never would I claim pro-black while dating
outside my race that would be stupid as all hell!!
*my opinion;pro-black is a mind state that means
your dedicated to black causes and are conscience
of our history!
*bruh!i assume your older than me (i'm 23)
but don't allow who other ppl date get to
your head b/c its only a relationship like
any other one!I may f*k a non blk chick
but I would never have mixed kids with
them b/c my son will reflect me a black
man!out here in cali there's so many single
chicks looking for attention its impossible
to not f8k one out side your race!
*my current girlfriend is blk;she's from
the valley out here in cali,no drama or
daddy issues and yes she is marriage
material all the way!
*instead of arguing with blk ppl
(male or female)who want to date
other races what I do is try to
isolate them from the rest of pro-
black ppl so their poison wont
spread!
*bruh;all blk ppl(40+ million)can't
unite,I know it may sound good
on paper but some of us are better
off being isolated from the majority!
have you seen how some of these
IR fanatics act on here?!they are
the last ppl you should want to stay
in the blk community b/c their thinking
is poison to the rest of us!
WHAT'S UP D.B.....

NO DOUBT....BUT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND STEREOTYPES...THAT ARE OVERBLOWN AND GENERALIZATIONS AND DON'T GO AROUND SPREADING THEM...AT LEAST I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU DOING IT...AND YOU ARE JUST HONEST...YOU DATE OTHER WOMEN....AND YOU DON'T BASH BLACK WOMEN TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS/CHOICES....WHY CAN'T THESE IR CHICKS JUST SAY I LIKE WHITE BOYS/ASIANS WHATEVER...INSTEAD THEY COME HERE WITH ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT....

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!
THE MOOR

United States

#661 Mar 30, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>
What a poor example.We wouldnt want to hear from her either cause she isn't the majority of the race.And this is why many IR people aren't pro-black & are sometime some of the worst people you will ever meet (not all, cause a lot are just pro-humanist).This is how they view the rest of us--as if they were so smart & made the right choice (dating/marrying out) & the remaining are just some lost helpless souls with a house full of kids or in jail.How absurd.
No, if you aren't spooning a black person at night you aren't problack.You are pro anything & that's precisely the point.
COSIGNS 1,000%

BUT IT'S LIKE TYPING TO THE TELEVISION!
THE MOOR

United States

#662 Mar 30, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>No i stand by exactly what i stated and explained....and the reasoning behind these brothers and sisters doing this IR, is because they have grown to hate themselves from lack of attraction from the opposite gender, and/or lack of having stability in relationships with the other, so it invokes one to believing they are not worthy, and they then jump ship to these non-blacks as if its better, this is the culmination of self-hate and white supremacy, when it makes you hate or mistrust your other brother and sister so much that you feel like you don't want them!
Thats why you got these desperate slaves runnin around chasin crackers and everything under the sun, because they are trying to fill a mental void that is making them not choose bm or bw, the other half of each!
BAPF
LOL!...I GOT YOU...BRUH...I KNOW THAT YOUR PERSPECTIVE IS ON POINT..SO I WAS REALLY WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU...I FIGURED THAT THE STATEMENT WAS TAKEN THE WRONG WAY!

*I SAID THAT 216 ELITE..MUST HAVE BEEN SLIPPING...JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE YOU!

*JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING....HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN HERE ON TOPIX!

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#663 Mar 30, 2010
Darkboy wrote:
<quoted text>
*whats up bruh?!
*i seen you over on Black Planet spreading
knowledge to the masses!Me personally I don't
care who other ppl date or marry b/c I'm guilty
of doing it myself back during football camp;
but never would I claim pro-black while dating
outside my race that would be stupid as all hell!!
*my opinion;pro-black is a mind state that means
your dedicated to black causes and are conscience
of our history!
*bruh!i assume your older than me (i'm 23)
but don't allow who other ppl date get to
your head b/c its only a relationship like
any other one!I may f*k a non blk chick
but I would never have mixed kids with
them b/c my son will reflect me a black
man!out here in cali there's so many single
chicks looking for attention its impossible
to not f8k one out side your race!
*my current girlfriend is blk;she's from
the valley out here in cali,no drama or
daddy issues and yes she is marriage
material all the way!
*instead of arguing with blk ppl
(male or female)who want to date
other races what I do is try to
isolate them from the rest of pro-
black ppl so their poison wont
spread!
*bruh;all blk ppl(40+ million)can't
unite,I know it may sound good
on paper but some of us are better
off being isolated from the majority!
have you seen how some of these
IR fanatics act on here?!they are
the last ppl you should want to stay
in the blk community b/c their thinking
is poison to the rest of us!
Whats good bro, yea i hear you and all, and yea i'm all over the net tryin to get to some of these lost folks, because as you see, more and more brothers and sisters are coming into internet access, so its a good way to learn brothers and sisters on things.

And yes i agree, most of these people, can never be united because they have become to assimilated and westernized in mindstate, but understand bro, that that just means its ARTIFICIAL, which is unnatural, and if you can learn them on the basic foundation of black love and unity, and show them the real enemy is not their brothers and sisters of color, then you can reverse that mindstae, and therefore their actions.

This is the reason i had to extract that info out of the sister on this thread, and i'm glad i did, because she was hiding it pretending to be for bm and bw issues and our people as a whole, but has a cracker on her arm, and showed her neutral mindstate, and victimization card onto the brothers, and thats how a lot of this infested fake forum is, and thats why i consider it a poison to any brother or sister that comes across these crackers bougie sell-outs!

Yes they need to be isolated from our communities in real life and the net, because its a mirror to both, but just know that they are ONLY LOST, not dead, which means they can be found if they want it, if not, they'll die foolish and diluted out of existence in the future!

BAPF
THE MOOR

United States

#664 Mar 30, 2010
nursesista wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "fighting" for anything LOL If you didn't notice I've been posting here for years now and this past week is actually the most I've posted about anything in awhile...I don't have any trouble telling anyone that my husband is german/italian "white". Why would I? I don't know you and I don't care because honestly who you lay with doesn't affect me and vs. versa
If I was on "every" IR thread you would've known long ago what race my husband is. I don't make everything about race and honestly my husbands race is irrelevant, except in this case. I don't bash BM because I love my father and everything he represents. I only respond when I see people of any race bashing BW, why wouldn't I? I am a BW.....I'm happy that you've found a forum to suit you 216 and it's too bad we can't agree to disagree but that's life and I plan on living mine without regrets and I would seriously regret wasting any more time debating IR with people who aren't even in IR and have no idea what it entails....
*AND PEOPLE THAT COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT IT ENTAILS...BECAUSE WE DON'T VIEW WHITES THE WAY THAT YOU DO...FOR US IT DOES MATTER....WE WANT TO BE WITH OUR OWN!

AND THIS DOES NOT MAKE US RACIST OR EVIL...WE CAN LOVE AND RESPECT ALL OTHER CULTURES JUST LIKE YOU AND OTHERS CLAIM TO...BUT WE ALSO LOVE AND RESPECT OUR OWN KIND..."WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH A WHITE WOMAN"....

I WANT MY CHILDREN TO LOOK LIKE ME...LIKE MY ANCESTORS,LIKE MY PEOPLE!

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

Uhrichsville, OH

#665 Mar 30, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Whats good bro, yea i hear you and all, and yea i'm all over the net tryin to get to some of these lost folks, because as you see, more and more brothers and sisters are coming into internet access, so its a good way to learn brothers and sisters on things.
And yes i agree, most of these people, can never be united because they have become to assimilated and westernized in mindstate, but understand bro, that that just means its ARTIFICIAL, which is unnatural, and if you can learn them on the basic foundation of black love and unity, and show them the real enemy is not their brothers and sisters of color, then you can reverse that mindstae, and therefore their actions.
This is the reason i had to extract that info out of the sister on this thread, and i'm glad i did, because she was hiding it pretending to be for bm and bw issues and our people as a whole, but has a cracker on her arm, and showed her neutral mindstate, and victimization card onto the brothers, and thats how a lot of this infested fake forum is, and thats why i consider it a poison to any brother or sister that comes across these crackers bougie sell-outs!
Yes they need to be isolated from our communities in real life and the net, because its a mirror to both, but just know that they are ONLY LOST, not dead, which means they can be found if they want it, if not, they'll die foolish and diluted out of existence in the future!
BAPF
*i hear you bruh!but i think trying to
keep self hating hating blk ppl around
would be more dangerous than anything
else!Some of the chicks your trying to
talk sense to are head cases that would
destroy us within so i would push them away!

*bruh;we all can't unite(40+million)and i just
started to learned that;on this forum only there
are a few blk dudes i would try and kill in real
life b/c they are weak cowards and would slow the
majority down!you may not like that however
i come from a different back round bruh!

*some of us can't be fixed!and keeping
the bad ones around would be like eating
poison!I respect you bruh 100% and appreciate the
knowledge you put out!
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#666 Mar 30, 2010
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!...I GOT YOU...BRUH...I KNOW THAT YOUR PERSPECTIVE IS ON POINT..SO I WAS REALLY WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU...I FIGURED THAT THE STATEMENT WAS TAKEN THE WRONG WAY!
*I SAID THAT 216 ELITE..MUST HAVE BEEN SLIPPING...JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE YOU!
*JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING....HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN HERE ON TOPIX!
Its all good bro, i just have a different viewpoint on that particular issue, based on the many experiences i've dealt with and seen throughout the lives of many bros and sisters around this way!

I'm sure some brothers and sisters don't fall into a trap of self-hatred, but its a thing that is not easy, not even for the person that thinks they are strong.....

BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE IN THIS TYPE OF AN ENVIRONMENT AND SYSTEM,YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY CONSCIOUS IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THOSE TYPES OF ILLS,AND A LOT OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE NOT UP ON THAT YET, AND THIS IS WHY THESE IR PROPAGANDISTS THINK THEY CAN RUN AMOK ON OUR PEOPLE'S MINDS, BECAUSE YOU GOT THESE FOOLS RUNNIN ON OPRAH AND TO ABC TALKIN BS ON OUR COMMUNITIES......SMH!

BAPF
THE MOOR

United States

#668 Mar 30, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Its all good bro, i just have a different viewpoint on that particular issue, based on the many experiences i've dealt with and seen throughout the lives of many bros and sisters around this way!
I'm sure some brothers and sisters don't fall into a trap of self-hatred, but its a thing that is not easy, not even for the person that thinks they are strong.....
BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE IN THIS TYPE OF AN ENVIRONMENT AND SYSTEM,YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY CONSCIOUS IN ORDER TO DEFEAT THOSE TYPES OF ILLS,AND A LOT OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE NOT UP ON THAT YET, AND THIS IS WHY THESE IR PROPAGANDISTS THINK THEY CAN RUN AMOK ON OUR PEOPLE'S MINDS, BECAUSE YOU GOT THESE FOOLS RUNNIN ON OPRAH AND TO ABC TALKIN BS ON OUR COMMUNITIES......SMH!
BAPF
COSIGNS 1,000%

NO DOUBT!

*THESE FOOLS...THEY THINK IT'S ALL LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS!

“Secret Asian Man”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Upland,California

#669 Mar 30, 2010
BrazenTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
"Sex and the City". Cougars. In fact, Asian-American women view Asian men as being too effeminate, too nerdy and too boring (Asian men are starting to get more vocal about this). These women DO have complaints ...it's just that the spotlight is on Black women.
Many of us are becoming more vocal. We're getting tired of that crap!You're talking about the whitewashed asian women. I can't stand those types. They worship at the feet of white people. I don't have time for those types. But since I've been on Topix I've seen a few black women who think the same way. What a shame.
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#670 Mar 30, 2010
Dodger Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us are becoming more vocal. We're getting tired of that crap!You're talking about the whitewashed asian women. I can't stand those types. They worship at the feet of white people. I don't have time for those types. But since I've been on Topix I've seen a few black women who think the same way. What a shame.
Is this here below just a generational trend, or is it something globally affiliated with the scourge of white supremacist ideology, which as you see afflicts these IR propagandists:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/china-and-...

BAPF

“Down for the Sistas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Smithtown, NY

#671 Mar 30, 2010
Dodger Fanatic wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us are becoming more vocal. We're getting tired of that crap!You're talking about the whitewashed asian women. I can't stand those types. They worship at the feet of white people. I don't have time for those types. But since I've been on Topix I've seen a few black women who think the same way. What a shame.
From what I understand, it's not all Asian men who are having this problem... but Asian-American women are increasingly moving towards this disturbing trend. When White privilege is in play, it's not just a Black-White issue. Asians and other groups are affected too.

That's why as long a White privilege (or any race-based privilege for that matter) is in place, people are still being indoctrinated and racism shouldn't be ignored.

“Whatever”

Since: Apr 08

San Jose, California

#672 Mar 30, 2010
Dodger Fanatic wrote:
where I live, Cali, you almost never see Asian women with Asian men anymore. What a shame. LOL

But seriously, WTF is wrong with YOUR women??? Yeah, yeah, yeah,....I know i am dating out too, blah blah blah...but seriously, what's wrong with Asian chicks nowadays? I feel bad for you Asian men. White women are not exactly running to Asian men, so it is not a fair trade AT ALL. none of my female asian co-workers are with white boys....white boys are cute and all, but Jeez get a grip Asian chicks....lmbao

“Whatever”

Since: Apr 08

San Jose, California

#673 Mar 30, 2010
***I meant to type "none of my female Asian coworkers are with ASIAN MEN.**** ooops, typo
blackex

AOL

#674 Mar 30, 2010
Lily_is_back_bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
where I live, Cali, you almost never see Asian women with Asian men anymore. What a shame. LOL
But seriously, WTF is wrong with YOUR women??? Yeah, yeah, yeah,....I know i am dating out too, blah blah blah...but seriously, what's wrong with Asian chicks nowadays? I feel bad for you Asian men. White women are not exactly running to Asian men, so it is not a fair trade AT ALL. none of my female asian co-workers are with white boys....white boys are cute and all, but Jeez get a grip Asian chicks....lmbao
Your post is shocking.
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#675 Mar 30, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is shocking.
HER pic is shocking

BAPF

United States

#676 Mar 30, 2010
_minnie_ wrote:
<quoted text>they want their wife/husband, children, grandchildren etc to be black
they are problack because they choose to be black, regardless of of who you think can be pro black
pro black is ideology, a movement
we arent talking science here
its obvious that you arent to fond of people who claim to be problack though
From what I gather in this thread, "problack" means racist.

I am a black man, but I want to be recognized as a man. No different, no worse than the next man. I want my children to be recognized as valuable members of their community. I don't want their skin color to be a hurdle or an advantage.

I'm all about equality. "Problack" sounds like "seperate but equal" or "Jim Crow" & I can't understand why anyone, especially a black person, would want that.

I spent most of my childhood trying to "prove" I am black. Even though I was raised by my Asian mother after my black father abandoned us. I don't look Asian, I don't act Asian, though my mother is, I am not Asian.

After high-school, I realized I don't have to convince anybody that I am black. The fact is that I am not white, and we get treated differently because of that.

I hate racism. I hate reverse-racism. I'm all about being proud to be black, or asian, or hispanic, or whatever. But I think "problack" is a step to far.

United States

#677 Mar 30, 2010
AlwaysOnPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
For your first response:
And they gon keep doin it if they think you fallin off too.
For your second response:
And thats why I dont f--k with that many people of other races.
Its gravy till something go wrong and they gon leave you right on yo ass and they aint even gon think about helpin yo ass out unless its something in it for em.
I know some Black people that do that shit as well but they usually out for theirs tho and them the ones that end up: in the graveyard or in jail or on they own afterwhile.
Thank God it aint that many Black people like that tho.
Is this what it means to be "problack" to celebrate this blatant display of ignorance?

AlwaysonPoint, you sound like an intelligent young man. If you choose to appear stupid, & call that "problack" what are we really saying?
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#678 Mar 30, 2010
Take alook at "Lily Is Back's" picture....thats the result of genocide....smh

BAPF!
blackex

AOL

#679 Mar 30, 2010
thunderkyss wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I gather in this thread, "problack" means racist.
I am a black man, but I want to be recognized as a man. No different, no worse than the next man. I want my children to be recognized as valuable members of their community. I don't want their skin color to be a hurdle or an advantage.
I'm all about equality. "Problack" sounds like "seperate but equal" or "Jim Crow" & I can't understand why anyone, especially a black person, would want that.
I spent most of my childhood trying to "prove" I am black. Even though I was raised by my Asian mother after my black father abandoned us. I don't look Asian, I don't act Asian, though my mother is, I am not Asian.
After high-school, I realized I don't have to convince anybody that I am black. The fact is that I am not white, and we get treated differently because of that.
I hate racism. I hate reverse-racism. I'm all about being proud to be black, or asian, or hispanic, or whatever. But I think "problack" is a step to far.
This will be a difficult concept for you to grab cause you aren't black.You are bi-racial.Not black.Just your post alone proves how non black you are.So, you are right, I can understand how this would be confusing to a child.Sorry your black father abandoned you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Trump Exterminates All Blacks... 2 min Ms Mack 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 34,451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Abib 1,497,465
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min The Power Of Mast... 1,110
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 16 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 79
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 17 min WanderLusts 456
Black Privilege: Free Dylan Roof 20 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 12
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 54 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 1 hr Redefined 46
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 2 hr Trayvons Last Ski... 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Lori899 1,366
More from around the web