Can You Be Pro-Black And Be In An IR ...

“It Must Suck To Be You!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#639 Mar 29, 2010
A of people are talking about how people only focus on the negative points in the AA community. I am not saying that there are no well rounded black families, because there are tone. But there is is also an alarming number of single parent homes with the one parent working themselves to death to support the children. Why focus only on the good aspects? How will that help fix the problem in the long run? Ignoring problems will not make them go away. It will only make them fester.

“It Must Suck To Be You!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#640 Mar 29, 2010
BrazenTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
"Sex and the City". Cougars. In fact, Asian-American women view Asian men as being too effeminate, too nerdy and too boring (Asian men are starting to get more vocal about this). These women DO have complaints ...it's just that the spotlight is on Black women.
The number of asian women complaining is not even half of the number of black women complaining.(AND IF YOUR NOT COMPLAINING GOOD. THIS OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU). Furthermore this is an AA thread so its only reasonable that black concerns will be raised and discussed.

“It Must Suck To Be You!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#641 Mar 29, 2010
Midnight Toker wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to convince her to choose an inferior man I.E. black! She sounds educated and wants a quality attractive man hence her choice for WM!
Yea no. FY!, My boyfriend is asian not white. And my preference is good black men over white men so..........

“Down for the Sistas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Hauppauge, NY

#642 Mar 29, 2010
Lana2515 wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore this is an AA thread so its only reasonable that black concerns will be raised and discussed.
I agree. You brought up White, Asian and Indian women... so I put in some facts regarding the situation. It is what it is.

“Down for the Sistas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Hauppauge, NY

#643 Mar 29, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>And this is why many IR people aren't pro-black & are sometime some of the worst people you will ever meet (not all, cause a lot are just pro-humanist).This is how they view the rest of us--as if they were so smart & made the right choice (dating/marrying out) & the remaining are just some lost helpless souls with a house full of kids or in jail.How absurd.
I cosign this. It's definitely how a lot of them come off whether it's intended or not.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#644 Mar 29, 2010
Lana2515 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I don't hear any white women complaining about the lack of black men. I don't see any successful educated white women, asian women, or indian women complaining about their inability to find a decent male in their race, or complaining about their men going to women of other races.
You never hear White Women complaining about finding men??

Why do you think Match, and Eharmony are mulit-million dollar websites. Because of Black women? Men are from Mars Books, The Rules, etc. Industries are made out of frustrated white women.

If it was so easy to find a White Guy. Then why would any of these things exist?
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#645 Mar 29, 2010
Omar wrote:
<quoted text>
You said a woman can manke a man hate him self(not true)so I corrected you.
You didn't correct sh*t, because you are wrong, i stand by what i said because i've seen it, and it can happen vice-versa, when black men demean bw, self-hate is an ignited mentality that happens when one is put beneath another in a contentious manner whether through mental abuse or physical abuse!

BAPF
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#646 Mar 29, 2010
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS BRUH,
NAW....NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THE MUCH SWAY/INFLUENCE OVER YOU...IF SHE DOES...THEN SHE IS NOT THE RIGHT WOMAN TO BE WITH!
*A MAN HAS TO KEEP HIS PROGRAM GOING NO MATTER WHAT...SHE CAN GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET HER SUIT CASE!
ELITE PROBABLY SLIPPED UP ON THAT...I KNOW THAT HE KNOW'S BETTER!
No i stand by exactly what i stated and explained....and the reasoning behind these brothers and sisters doing this IR, is because they have grown to hate themselves from lack of attraction from the opposite gender, and/or lack of having stability in relationships with the other, so it invokes one to believing they are not worthy, and they then jump ship to these non-blacks as if its better, this is the culmination of self-hate and white supremacy, when it makes you hate or mistrust your other brother and sister so much that you feel like you don't want them!

Thats why you got these desperate slaves runnin around chasin crackers and everything under the sun, because they are trying to fill a mental void that is making them not choose bm or bw, the other half of each!

BAPF

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#647 Mar 29, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Also you're on every ir thread fighting hard to protect it....lol....so one can deduce you're not with a brother!
Save yourself the trouble, and admit it, i don't think you should quit the forum, it is an IR garbage haven imo, and would suit you it seems just fine, myself i'm on far better legit forums that don't speak on this IR trash!!
BAPF
I'm not "fighting" for anything LOL If you didn't notice I've been posting here for years now and this past week is actually the most I've posted about anything in awhile...I don't have any trouble telling anyone that my husband is german/italian "white". Why would I? I don't know you and I don't care because honestly who you lay with doesn't affect me and vs. versa

If I was on "every" IR thread you would've known long ago what race my husband is. I don't make everything about race and honestly my husbands race is irrelevant, except in this case. I don't bash BM because I love my father and everything he represents. I only respond when I see people of any race bashing BW, why wouldn't I? I am a BW.....I'm happy that you've found a forum to suit you 216 and it's too bad we can't agree to disagree but that's life and I plan on living mine without regrets and I would seriously regret wasting any more time debating IR with people who aren't even in IR and have no idea what it entails....
216 Elite

Cleveland, OH

#648 Mar 29, 2010
nursesista wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not "fighting" for anything LOL If you didn't notice I've been posting here for years now and this past week is actually the most I've posted about anything in awhile...I don't have any trouble telling anyone that my husband is german/italian "white". Why would I? I don't know you and I don't care because honestly who you lay with doesn't affect me and vs. versa
If I was on "every" IR thread you would've known long ago what race my husband is. I don't make everything about race and honestly my husbands race is irrelevant, except in this case. I don't bash BM because I love my father and everything he represents. I only respond when I see people of any race bashing BW, why wouldn't I? I am a BW.....I'm happy that you've found a forum to suit you 216 and it's too bad we can't agree to disagree but that's life and I plan on living mine without regrets and I would seriously regret wasting any more time debating IR with people who aren't even in IR and have no idea what it entails....
Its good you admitted it, now brothers can see where you're coming from when you are fighting against them.....

i knew as soon as i saw your posts on this thread, and how volatile they were on this particular subject that you may be with a cracker......I do however find you unproductive to black love and unity, although i'm sure you do love your father, but you disrespected him by choosing to dilute out what he and your mother produced.....

End Of Story!

BAPF
Lisa

Louisville, KY

#649 Mar 29, 2010
Chickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Being black doesn't automatically make you pro-black.
I agree, it is unfortunate. I know discrimination, and the black exeperience. I don't know how any one can pretend that they are not black. Some people like to pretend that racism dosen't exist, until it happens to them! Rich and famous people of color such as OJ Simpson, Tiger Woods, and Oprah when she could not get into the Hermes store.

I don't care how rich, famous or beautiful you are, if you are black,you owe some thing to those that came before you and paved the way.

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#650 Mar 29, 2010
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
IDIOT:
WHITE MALES LEAD THE WAY IN IR DATING/YOU'RE A WHITE MALE...HOW FUNNY AND IRONIC THAT YOU WOULD MAKE SUCH AN INACCURATE STATEMENT....WHILE AT THE SAME TIME THERE ARE "NUMEROUS SINGLE/DIVORCED/NEVER MARRIED WHITE WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY....
NOW I ASK YOU ARE THESE WHITE MEN ALL OF THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT "MOST" BLACK MEN ARE....SINCE THEY ARE ABANDONING THEIR WOMEN IN DROVES?
I'm not against IR relationships, nor do I hold double standards when it comes to the men dating out. I do generally see AAM with women that other races don't want. In many cases, they "live off" these women which is sad.

I also see established AAM with other women who are just average looking and often wonder why when AAM date they want "Top Notch Sisters" who are mostly mixed or bi-racial which is a mere 10% of the race. If she's dark she has to be stunning, complete with 2-3 degrees and he wants to live off her and barely brings anything to the table to help.

Ive notice that all powerful races of men marry the most beautiful women of their own race except AA race. The most beautiful, classy AAW are vetting other races of men and dont want AAM.

Many AAM are not established and Sisters are refusing to overlook the excuses since they worked hard. They are not intesest in taking care of or lowering for their standards to men who are not loyal to them or offer any type of reciprocity.

I don't blame them for moving on to other races of men; thats SMART!

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#651 Mar 29, 2010
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu hear "womp womp womp" because you are ignorant.
Many of us are like this. It's how you've been conditioned. You hear "womp womp womp" because your mind is narrow and has not been challenged to hear anything beyond what you have been led to believe is authentic for a black person in ANY relationship to say. If Saquisha and her 5 illegitimate kids from 4 different daddies had something to say, you'd nod your silly head up and down as if it were scripture.
Just a thought.
Racial Hierarchy Explained



While you listening to this video look up the

WW Gold Digging IR Video too!

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#652 Mar 29, 2010
Lana2515 wrote:
A of people are talking about how people only focus on the negative points in the AA community. I am not saying that there are no well rounded black families, because there are tone. But there is is also an alarming number of single parent homes with the one parent working themselves to death to support the children. Why focus only on the good aspects? How will that help fix the problem in the long run? Ignoring problems will not make them go away. It will only make them fester.
Very truth! I think the negative stats are so high because nobody has said anything about them.

I fault AAM for not being good Fathers, leaders, Husbands, Providers, Protectors, Spiritual advisors nor have they turned their communities around.

They sure don't have a problem living off and preying on the their women and young girls!

Why is so much focus placed on "Sexing" or saying other race of women are better? I'm not against IR dating....but why can't they take care of their own women and children?

I could see if it were a few AAM but when we are talking about a good 75 or 80% of these are "Self destuctive" stats.

Besides, I was ashamed to see AAM March on Washington DC 12-13 yrs ago (Million Man March) and do nothing to turn their plight around.

I've not see AAW march on Washington, DC to take care of the children that AAM abandon and do nothing. Many of the men don't even see their chilren from age 2-3 until there 16-18 yrs old.

What would a cause a man to abandon his child/children for a lifetime? Even if things don't work out between them and the Mother why write off your children?

“MACEO MOM”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Reston, Virginia

#653 Mar 29, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Its good you admitted it, now brothers can see where you're coming from when you are fighting against them.....
i knew as soon as i saw your posts on this thread, and how volatile they were on this particular subject that you may be with a cracker......I do however find you unproductive to black love and unity, although i'm sure you do love your father, but you disrespected him by choosing to dilute out what he and your mother produced.....
End Of Story!
BAPF
Racial Heirarchy Explained

blackex

AOL

#654 Mar 30, 2010
_Clyde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You never hear White Women complaining about finding men??
Why do you think Match, and Eharmony are mulit-million dollar websites. Because of Black women? Men are from Mars Books, The Rules, etc. Industries are made out of frustrated white women.
If it was so easy to find a White Guy. Then why would any of these things exist?
Because whites understand mind control better than whites do.It's just being real.They don't call problems what they are- they call "it" the solution instead.They don't isolate negatives because they know that changes the view of them.We could learn a lot from this thinking.We think blacks have to 100% good which will NEVER happen-so, you don't focus on that.You focus on good-future (so, you are addressing the negative without really addressing the negative). We must stop this "blacks are the only ones doing it" type of mentality.It's stupid & it's not true.Many of us are thriving or at least someone in the middle & that's despite all the racism in this race based society.That, my friend, is remarkable.
THE MOOR

United States

#655 Mar 30, 2010
Midnight Toker wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser? LMFAO! I am not the one with the fraudulent made up education and internet persona typing in all caps like some mental facility escapee! LOL
Pothead? LMFAO! What a tool! I am all quality and you are a pathetic liar!
Fake ass education, fake ass life LOL!
SO SAYS THE WHITE POTHEAD!....

YEAAAAH...I'M ALL PERSONA AND LIES....THE GUYS DOWN AT THE JIFFY LUBE....WHERE I REALLY WORK WILL ATTEST TO THAT.....JUST KEEP ON TELLING YOURSELF THAT....FEEL BETTER NOW!

**
THE MOOR

United States

#656 Mar 30, 2010
blackex wrote:
<quoted text>
Because whites understand mind control better than whites do.It's just being real.They don't call problems what they are- they call "it" the solution instead.They don't isolate negatives because they know that changes the view of them.We could learn a lot from this thinking.We think blacks have to 100% good which will NEVER happen-so, you don't focus on that.You focus on good-future (so, you are addressing the negative without really addressing the negative). We must stop this "blacks are the only ones doing it" type of mentality.It's stupid & it's not true.Many of us are thriving or at least someone in the middle & that's despite all the racism in this race based society.That, my friend, is remarkable.
COSIGNS 1,000%

THANKS YOU!

SOMEONE HERE HAS SOME DAMN SENSE!

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

Alhambra, CA

#657 Mar 30, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
"The fear of possible takeover by blacks has been a nightmare frightening whites the entire course of our history. This is a fundamental aspect in the conception of a teqnique to "mix" out blacks in white dominated lands....i.e Amerikkka, and Brazil.
In fact it became evident that it would be much more effective to deny that RACISM exists, despite reams of writings which believe it, and therefore create a NEW fictitious history in which Brazil and Amerikkka could use as the "NEW BLACK" to create the notion of racial harmony between the white population and the "NEW BLACK" half-breeds.
But Denial Does Not Change History Or The Actions Of Whites"
Abdias Do Nascimento In:
Brazil: Mixture Or Massacre, Essays In A Genocide Of Black People
http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Mixture-Massacre ...
BAPF
*whats up bruh?!

*i seen you over on Black Planet spreading
knowledge to the masses!Me personally I don't
care who other ppl date or marry b/c I'm guilty
of doing it myself back during football camp;
but never would I claim pro-black while dating
outside my race that would be stupid as all hell!!

*my opinion;pro-black is a mind state that means
your dedicated to black causes and are conscience
of our history!

*bruh!i assume your older than me (i'm 23)
but don't allow who other ppl date get to
your head b/c its only a relationship like
any other one!I may f*k a non blk chick
but I would never have mixed kids with
them b/c my son will reflect me a black
man!out here in cali there's so many single
chicks looking for attention its impossible
to not f8k one out side your race!

*my current girlfriend is blk;she's from
the valley out here in cali,no drama or
daddy issues and yes she is marriage
material all the way!

*instead of arguing with blk ppl
(male or female)who want to date
other races what I do is try to
isolate them from the rest of pro-
black ppl so their poison wont
spread!
*bruh;all blk ppl(40+ million)can't
unite,I know it may sound good
on paper but some of us are better
off being isolated from the majority!
have you seen how some of these
IR fanatics act on here?!they are
the last ppl you should want to stay
in the blk community b/c their thinking
is poison to the rest of us!
THE MOOR

United States

#658 Mar 30, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it is unfortunate. I know discrimination, and the black exeperience. I don't know how any one can pretend that they are not black. Some people like to pretend that racism dosen't exist, until it happens to them! Rich and famous people of color such as OJ Simpson, Tiger Woods, and Oprah when she could not get into the Hermes store.
I don't care how rich, famous or beautiful you are, if you are black,you owe some thing to those that came before you and paved the way.
COSIGNS 1,000%

*AT LEAST YOU HAVE HIS MUCH DAMN SENSE...AS FAR AS BEING AN IR BLACK WOMAN GOES....THIS PUTS YOU IN THE MINORITY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African Americans are in denial about systemati... 10 min Barkey 18
white girls are cute 14 min sadat 1
Why do white people love Asians ? (Oct '10) 17 min aziandood 12
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 19 min trollslayer 2,068
Tips on getting a white girl (Aug '11) 28 min sadat 98
Trump will destroy America ! 34 min The L 98
Why english white south africans hate boer whit... (Jan '10) 1 hr Exodus7 74
White men are better lovers? 1 hr -The Black Foreig... 542
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 1 hr Fred 69
Who is selina london? 2 hr selina london 73
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 hr African AE 107
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 507
More from around the web