So are you saying that the few White folks in prison for groidicide aren't really there?<quoted text>
You ARE misguided. In the United States, whites are not prosecuted for murdering Blacks. Diametrically opposed to anything close to a civilized justice system, in the U.S., only Blacks--actual guilt is never the issue-- are given the death sentence when the death of a white occurs.
Stop making absolute statements that you can't back.
Also, is Zimmerman a cracker? Most of you Negroes consider that he is.
Here's a little fact for you, 90% of all blacks murdered are murdered by fellow blacks. Who murdered the other 10%? Native Americans? Mexican cartels? Aliens?
You are as dumb as you are black.