Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes

Jan 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Chicago

Leaders of several Chicago-area African American churches on Monday urged state lawmakers to vote against pending legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in Illinois.

Comments (Page 619)

Showing posts 12,361 - 12,380 of17,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk, I don't have the option to delete any posts, not even my own. Are you that dang stupid?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you support all marriages.
Will you support the father who wishes to marry his 18 year old daughter?
Will you support the mother who wishes to marry her 18 year old son?
Will you support the brother who wishes to marry his sister?
Will you support the Mormon or Muslim that wants to marry a 12 year old girl?
Well Frankie will YOU?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Any questions?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this post Frankie? Talking about Gerbils and gay men.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Thursday Judged:
Yes.$3979. That figure is correct according to my calculations too. Two gliders a day for 58 days, plus a special order shipment of the rare Tasmanian squeakers. And one parrot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Tissue? Butt salve?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Tissue?
Hell no. I wouldn't touch your tissues with a ten foot pole with two rubbers on it! YUK!YUK!YUK! You're gonna need them anyway.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk...
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! Don't like it when it's fair eh Poof?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Look jerk, I don't have the option to delete any posts, not even my own. Are you that dang stupid?
"I think I will make Frankie go Poof again. Its kinda fun.. "

Which is the lie, liar? Both can't be true.

What does "Poof" mean, liar?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I reponded to your questions the first two times you deleted my response, now you've read it and dismiss it as deflection? Well here goes for a 4th time.
All of your loaded questions refer to children marrying. I could use the same arguments against SSM.
As far as incest marriage I support it. For consenting adults as in any other marriage.
You're trying to use the argument that polygamists are criminals. It's a bogus non-argument. Prosecute the crime not a whole class of marriage. When someone in a SSM commits a crime, do you want to ban SSM?
Deflecting indeed. that's your schtick. Now delete me. And make believe you've won. Mr. Jade might give you a pat on the head for "cleaning up". Way to win an argument.
You support polygamy, becuase its a religious right. I have shown you more than once, The Off Shot Mormons, like Warren Jeffs all belive in child brides. I have done the same with the Muslim religion. You then must support that. What don't you understand, its part of the foundation of polygamy. BTW Polygamy is illegal, if you partake in it, you are a criminal

OH and one more time fool, Ican not delete your posts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The Gay cafe is a place for gay people and their friends and families to post. You are neither. You use it as a way to belittle Gay's and Lesbians. You and your troll pals post their for one reason, to harrass Gays and lesbians. Go ahead and deny it jerk.
You are not a cripple, not a Vet, you are a homophobic slime ball.
Tissue? Butt salve? Penicillin?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead and deny it jerk.
Butt salve?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt salve?
The Gay cafe is a place for gay people and their friends and families to post. You are neither. You use it as a way to belittle Gay's and Lesbians. You and your troll pals post their for one reason, to harrass Gays and lesbians. Go ahead and deny it jerk.
You are not a cripple, not a Vet, you are a homophobic slime ball.

Straight Sh00ter
Topeka, KS
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
21 min ago Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK!$3 Bill sighting.
I heard when he farts you can hear a parrot squawking
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Frankie, do you see a delete comment on Topix? I don't have one. YOU have to own up to your posts. What about your Hoveround, is it real or fake like your war time stories???
Talk about deflection.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>You support polygamy, becuase its a religious right. I have shown you more than once, The Off Shot Mormons, like Warren Jeffs all belive in child brides. I have done the same with the Muslim religion. You then must support that. What don't you understand, its part of the foundation of polygamy. BTW Polygamy is illegal, if you partake in it, you are a criminal
OH and one more time fool, Ican not delete your posts.
I support three atheist men wishing to marry. I do not support crimes against children. That's not an argument against polygamy. So stop using it. It didn't work the first few times you used it, it will never work. Give it up. If someone in a SSM commits a crime do we ban SSM?

There are perfectly good laws against all the crimes you ignorantly associate with polygamy.

But we've been through all this many times. You just lie and say I'm "deflecting". Or you just delete me. Some argument.

The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about deflection.
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Nov 5 Judged:

Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many sugar gliders being impacted in there can cause this.
Yes. It's a new problem that didn't occur with gerbils I heard. Sugar gilders, being marsupials, generate a lot of noxious flammable gases when under stress such as being shoved up the old poop shoot. Speeding up the Hershey highway. Entering an exit only.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support three atheist men wishing to marry. I do not support crimes against children. That's not an argument against polygamy. So stop using it. It didn't work the first few times you used it, it will never work. Give it up. If someone in a SSM commits a crime do we ban SSM?
There are perfectly good laws against all the crimes you ignorantly associate with polygamy.
But we've been through all this many times. You just lie and say I'm "deflecting". Or you just delete me. Some argument.
The bottom line is I support marriage equality and you do not.
Do you support polygamy based on religious beliefe, yes or no?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you support polygamy based on religious beliefe, yes or no?
My support for marriage equality has nothing to do with religion. But what if it did?

Did you delete my posts out of spite because you couldn't handle them intellectually? Yes or no?

Which is true, the mods deleted them for violations of TOS, or you deleted them spitefully? You have said both. It can't be both, liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Nov 5 Judged:
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's a new problem that didn't occur with gerbils I heard. Sugar gilders, being marsupials, generate a lot of noxious flammable gases when under stress such as being shoved up the old poop shoot. Speeding up the Hershey highway. Entering an exit only.
Funny stuff! Get a sense of humor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

For decades, the prevailing logic has been that polygamy hurts women and children. That makes sense, since in contemporary American practice that is often the case. In many Fundamentalist Latter-day Saints polygamous communities, for example, women and underage girls are forced into polygamous unions against their will. Some boys, who represent the surplus of males, are brutally thrown out of their homes and driven into homelessness and poverty at very young ages. All of these stories are tragic, and the criminals involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.(That goes without saying, I hope.)

But legalizing consensual adult polygamy wouldn’t legalize rape or child abuse. In fact, it would make those crimes easier to combat.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/double...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

The definition of marriage is plastic. Just like heterosexual marriage is no better or worse than homosexual marriage, marriage between two consenting adults is not inherently more or less “correct” than marriage among three (or four, or six) consenting adults. Though polygamists are a minority—a tiny minority, in fact—freedom has no value unless it extends to even the smallest and most marginalized groups among us. So let’s fight for marriage equality until it extends to every same-sex couple in the United States—and then let’s keep fighting. We’re not done yet.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/double...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Nov 5 Judged:
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
If that post is "homophobic" to you, it's the same as saying only gay men stick stuff up their butts. You're a homophobe to assume that. Own it. You can't hide your homophobia by lies and bluster. Or cheating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,361 - 12,380 of17,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

467 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AA's on this forum are being manipulated. 8 min Unrepentant 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min new yawk 1,072,934
Why does Maceo Patterson Hate Black Women so mu... 9 min Sadbuttrue 90
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 10 min Black Knight 428
This is a redneck Cracker forum 12 min Dariuz 16
Aggressive Thirsty WM seeking Attractive BW! LMAO 13 min Sadbuttrue 1
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 14 min Phil 420
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 17 min VampiYAH StabB 119,247
Black Women: Do you avoid black men in public? 26 min Sadbuttrue 67