Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash...

Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes

There are 17555 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

Leaders of several Chicago-area African American churches on Monday urged state lawmakers to vote against pending legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3666 Mar 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
Man, if I was the president, i'd have those gays BEHIND BARBED WIRE FENCES like Hitler had JEWS in CONCENTRATION CAMPS!
If you were president, they would save you the trouble.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3667 Mar 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you if people are homosexual?
Not a lot. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Prop 8 is the will of the people as is all the definitions of of marriage being between a man and a woman that the states have passed. It is the queers and the queer politicians going against the will of the people that is the problem. Put it on the ballot and let the people in this country decide.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3668 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that same sex pervs cannot reproduce is all the evidence I need isn't it?
And you SHOULDN'T reproduce.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3669 Mar 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fungus reproduces, check between your toes. The ability to reproduce is no badge of honor, it's just a biological function.
Fungus is not demanding marriage rights. The fact remains queers cannot reproduce and should not be married. Their perversion is against the nature of man.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3670 Mar 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
What we need is a spaceship to take all the gays on a one way trip to the moon!
So you can have them all to yourself?
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3671 Mar 8, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is calling gay people "perverts" really necessary?
And if you aren't stupid, why do you make such stupid posts?
What else would you call them. Perverts describes them perfectly.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3672 Mar 8, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That way you can keep them all for yourself. LOL
I made a similar post before I saw yours. The laughs are yours.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3673 Mar 8, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
"we can look those justices, every single one, in the eye and say: this is wrong. This is a stain on the American constitution and the American core values of liberty and equality and it must be erased."
Conservative constitutional lawyer and former United States Solicitor General under George W. Bush, Ted Olsen
He is just trying to make a name for himself. Dollar bill signs are written all over his statements. I think he is in for a big surprise. Justice votes are somewhat predictable by their past records. Read em and weep.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3674 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you SHOULDN'T reproduce.
If people like me did not reproduce mankind would become extinct, since your kind of relationships cannot produce anything.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3675 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>If people like me did not reproduce mankind would become extinct, since your kind of relationships cannot produce anything.
What are my kind of relationships, you oaf? I happen to be straight. But, unlike you, I am comfortable with who I am, and therefore I don't feel threatened by others being who they are.
You should shut your ignorant mouth and zip up your pants.

“Shoot for the stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#3676 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>Like my name I am a nature lover. If your lifestyle cannot produce it is against nature.
Really!?!? What's in it for you for other reproducing?

“Shoot for the stars”

Level 5

Planet Earth

#3677 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>If people like me did not reproduce mankind would become extinct, since your kind of relationships cannot produce anything.
That is the dumbest statement! Homosexuals have been around throughout human history and it's obvious that homosexuals have had absolutely NO impact on the overpopulation we have.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3678 Mar 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What are my kind of relationships, you oaf? I happen to be straight. But, unlike you, I am comfortable with who I am, and therefore I don't feel threatened by others being who they are.
You should shut your ignorant mouth and zip up your pants.
I seriously doubt you are straight. You can say anything an the pervs like to give the impression everyone is in approval of their rebellion against the normal ways of nature.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3679 Mar 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Homosexuals have been around throughout human history and it's obvious that homosexuals have had absolutely NO impact on the overpopulation we have.
No kidding,lol. Exactly what I have been saying, they serve no reproductive purpose in nature. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they do not reproduce.

“Shoot for the stars”

Level 5

Planet Earth

#3680 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding,lol. Exactly what I have been saying, they serve no reproductive purpose in nature. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they do not reproduce.
You still haven't answered my question. What's in it for you from others reproducing?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3681 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>Not a lot. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Prop 8 is the will of the people as is all the definitions of of marriage being between a man and a woman that the states have passed. It is the queers and the queer politicians going against the will of the people that is the problem. Put it on the ballot and let the people in this country decide.
Not any more.

Prop 8 is going to the dung heap.

The will of the people is nonsense. You can't vote away civil rights and have it stick.

If we voted today, prop 8 would die. Would you stop sniveling then?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#3682 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>Like my name I am a nature lover. If your lifestyle cannot produce it is against nature.
Stupid, there is same sex sex in nature. How can nature be against nature?
LOL!

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#3683 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>Fungus is not demanding marriage rights. The fact remains queers cannot reproduce and should not be married. Their perversion is against the nature of man.
LOL! So do you sit around thinking, "No...wait, I can come up with something even dumber to say!"?

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#3684 Mar 8, 2013
nature lover wrote:
<quoted text>What else would you call them. Perverts describes them perfectly.
Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex lusts. If you didn't have them, you wouldn't care about what they get up to. You'd just be glad you have that much less competition for the opposite sex.
You're just a worthless LOLSER.
nature lover

Nicholasville, KY

#3686 Mar 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't answered my question. What's in it for you from others reproducing?
Rephrase the question. I have o idea what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,433,982
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 6 min MICHA 1,738
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 15 min Dark Truth 3,588
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 32 min Dark Truth 16
Will the Whiteboys Do the GOOSE STEP if Donald ... 47 min Drilling for the ... 13
A black man invented the cotton gin (Oct '10) 53 min Rvilla 70
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 1 hr zef 6,029
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Anonymous 580
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 49,047
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr White and Waking 33
Another brother shot 3 hr dcool 66
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr dcool 325
More from around the web