Are native americans black?
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#180 Jan 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
some native americans were black
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
bump

" There is now undisputed scientific proof that the first Americans were descended from Africans or Australian aborigines, according to evidence in a new BBC documentary."
http://2012.caliwali.com/theolmecs.htm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#181 Jan 13, 2013
IN ALL THE AREAS OF THE WORLD THE NATIVE PEOPLE WERE BLACK PEOPLE.
THE FIRST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WERE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU FIND BLACK PEOPLE IN ALL CONTINENTS.
SO CALLED NATIVE AMERICAS ARE FROM EAST ASIA THEY ARE MONGOLOID THEY COLONISE AMERICA IN THE PAST AND KICK BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF AMERICA TO AFRICA.
ANCIENTS CIVILISATIONS IN AMERICA WERE CREATED BY AFRICANS IN PERU MEXICO.
THE SAME STRUCTURE OF EGYPT's PYRAMIDS.
THIS IS TRUTH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Barros Serrano

United States

#182 Jan 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
some native americans were black
Wrong again, Naziboy. ZERO Native Americans were black. No Africans had come to America before 1492. There is no evidence of any.

Got evidence? LOL... of course not! You're an Afronazi ideologue full of only lies!
Barros Serrano

United States

#183 Jan 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
bump
" There is now undisputed scientific proof that the first Americans were descended from Africans or Australian aborigines, according to evidence in a new BBC documentary."
LOL!!! The usual Afronazi ploy when punked... go back to “all people came from africa” LOL!!!

But they weren't Africans when they were in eastern Asia before coming to America. They were Eurasians.

Y-DNA types CF and D and their offspring. MtDNA M and N. Eurasians.

“descended from Africans...” LOL!! Dubya Bush was descended from Africans so is he black?

You're an idiot and a lying asshole, boy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#184 Jan 13, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
IN ALL THE AREAS OF THE WORLD THE NATIVE PEOPLE WERE BLACK PEOPLE.
THE FIRST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WERE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU FIND BLACK PEOPLE IN ALL CONTINENTS.
SO CALLED NATIVE AMERICAS ARE FROM EAST ASIA THEY ARE MONGOLOID THEY COLONISE AMERICA IN THE PAST AND KICK BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF AMERICA TO AFRICA.
ANCIENTS CIVILISATIONS IN AMERICA WERE CREATED BY AFRICANS IN PERU MEXICO.
THE SAME STRUCTURE OF EGYPT's PYRAMIDS.
THIS IS TRUTH
Wrong. Utter bullshit. Eurasians evolved quickly, new genetic and phenotypic traits appearing quickly. No “black” people, meaning Africans, were involved in populating the word beyond Africa.

There were never black people in America. The first African to reach America came with Columbus. And the pyramids of America are not like those of Egypt. I've sat atop several of them. Try that in Egypt.

Learn real history and lose the racist Afronazi cult delusions, before I'm forced to slap that racism out of you.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#185 Jan 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
bump
This guy in the sculpture was left to show who he was

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#186 Jan 13, 2013
" But cave paintings found here provided the first clue to the African looking people who we now call Olmec.
Dr. Walter Neves has measured hundreds of skulls, the next step was to reconstruct a face from Lucia's skull (the name scientists gave this 20 year old, African looking woman who died 11,000+ years ago in South America.) First, a CAT scan of the skull was done, to allow an accurate working model to be made.
Then a forensic artist, Richard Neave from the University of Manchester, UK, created a face for Lucia. The result was surprising: "It has all the features of a neg roid face," says Dr Neave. "
To ALL my NON-troll friends.
Lets only deal with linked evidence. If a troll can't provide it. Disregard it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Toomis

Houston, TX

#187 Jan 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
" But cave paintings found here provided the first clue to the African looking people who we now call Olmec.
Dr. Walter Neves has measured hundreds of skulls, the next step was to reconstruct a face from Lucia's skull (the name scientists gave this 20 year old, African looking woman who died 11,000+ years ago in South America.) First, a CAT scan of the skull was done, to allow an accurate working model to be made.
Then a forensic artist, Richard Neave from the University of Manchester, UK, created a face for Lucia. The result was surprising: "It has all the features of a neg roid face," says Dr Neave. "
To ALL my NON-troll friends.
Lets only deal with linked evidence. If a troll can't provide it. Disregard it.
IIRC, that skull was hinted at as Australoid, most likely from anywhere from India to Indonesia, not Congoloid. Aren't you satisfied with being the first Astronauts?
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#188 Jan 13, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
IIRC, that skull was hinted at as Australoid, most likely from anywhere from India to Indonesia, not Congoloid. Aren't you satisfied with being the first Astronauts?
Australoid think...origins

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#189 Feb 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Australoid think...origins
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer
http://www.lyrics007.com/John%20Lennon%20Lyri...

Unless a black person has Native American dna, then there is no such thing as an African American. There isn't, never has been or never was an African American Indigenous Tribe of the Americas. Black people just like white Europeans, do NOT belong and are not indigenous to this continent!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#190 Feb 18, 2013
Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer
Unless a black person has Native American dna, then there is no such thing as an African American. There isn't, never has been or never was an African American Indigenous Tribe of the Americas. Black people just like white Europeans, do NOT belong and are not indigenous to this continent!
read some books and do more research.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#191 Oct 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, and racist.
Stop trying to claim other people. That is culture genocide.
There were no Africans in America before 1492.
you better recheck that one it was african decents in mexico but because of racist organizations they do not want pple to know and those olmec west africans was there before BC

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#192 Oct 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! The usual Afronazi ploy when punked... go back to “all people came from africa” LOL!!!
But they weren't Africans when they were in eastern Asia before coming to America. They were Eurasians.
Y-DNA types CF and D and their offspring. MtDNA M and N. Eurasians.
“descended from Africans...” LOL!! Dubya Bush was descended from Africans so is he black?
You're an idiot and a lying asshole, boy.
wrong again so sider wake up and smell the coffee the black moors brought civilization to spain,europe,italy and other continents a lot of continents got big assistance from leaders of africans also blck leaders back created dynastys in diffrnt countries across the globe beleive it or not why do yu think BLcks are considered to be more targeted matter of fact who do yu think created majorly alot of invntions tht contrbrituted to the USA dude i cant beleive yur saying this pay attention why is this goverment shut down going on because we have a Blck president the history is so busted up its phathetic and by the way in my BLood line my family has a shot comache and navahoe in the genetics of my Family unbelievable all im saying Blcks is RESPONSIBLE for a lot of whats going on in Usa a lot of positive things yu do yur home yur home work keep in mind they hidden alot of history from the 6000s big gap even some soilder ass mexicans knows this history goes real deep

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#193 Oct 26, 2013
Mayela wrote:
<quoted text>
You, you may say
I'm a dreamer
wrong little girl we was here before columbus mtter of fact comming back and forth to usa before BC but the funny part about this conversation is tht more than some mexicans contributes to the white american racist ways and its crazy and mexicans consider they self as leaders but reality followers and i know everybody is not a racist but chck this WHY is blcks is so targeted its something wrong tht picture we dont want the usa all we need is our fair share of righteous oppritunities and pay because we blck americans of different pples PUT in WORK for the usa in the WARS also so do yur real research and yu gots to more than internet and college and ban wagoning and who ever eles this might concern

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#194 Oct 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no evidence for Africans in America yet on you babble, boy.
You're a pathetic racist dropout. I'll slap that evil out of you, boy.
yu defiently have the wrong yu are acting like a skinhead nazi yu are a prime example of folliwing behind racist whte folks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#195 Oct 26, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the heck is your proof? How could they have resembled tropically adapted people such as Islander Pacific people when most of Northern Asia was cold and frozen.
http://www.oftimeandtheriver.org/noflash/pale...
What you're saying absolutely makes no sense. By the time people migrated to Americas from Asia, cold adapted people such as Europeans were ALREADY around.
say big mike it was africans over here before BC and before whites and columbus

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#196 Oct 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, Naziboy. ZERO Native Americans were black. No Africans had come to America before 1492. There is no evidence of any.
Got evidence? LOL... of course not! You're an Afronazi ideologue full of only lies!
chck it out the racist group called Vacticans lied to yur pples told farmers down there in mexico to hide any evidents of BLcks being in mexico and thts some real shit

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#197 Oct 26, 2013
shipwreck wrote:
<quoted text> you better recheck that one it was african decents in mexico but because of racist organizations they do not want pple to know and those olmec west africans was there before BC
Wrong, boy.

You're the racist, attempting to steal Native American history for your own. That will not be permitted, racist lowlife boy.

You have no evidence. I know the science. You fools educated on www.afronazisgonewild.com are not qualified even to discuss this with me.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#198 Oct 26, 2013
shipwreck wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again so sider wake up and smell the coffee the black moors brought civilization to spain,europe,italy and other continents a lot of continents got big assistance from leaders of africans also blck leaders back created dynastys in diffrnt countries across the globe beleive it or not why do yu think BLcks are considered to be more targeted matter of fact who do yu think created majorly alot of invntions tht contrbrituted to the USA dude i cant beleive yur saying this pay attention why is this goverment shut down going on because we have a Blck president the history is so busted up its phathetic and by the way in my BLood line my family has a shot comache and navahoe in the genetics of my Family unbelievable all im saying Blcks is RESPONSIBLE for a lot of whats going on in Usa a lot of positive things yu do yur home yur home work keep in mind they hidden alot of history from the 6000s big gap even some soilder ass mexicans knows this history goes real deep
Lose the smartass, racist culture-vulture boy.

Spain was already civilized, moron. Learn history. Cities, kings, armies, scholars---civilized. You know nothing about it. You have an idiotic pop image of the “Dark Ages” as if europeans were wallowing in the mud. No, in fact, their economy was stagnant precisely because of the Moors. The bloody goddam parasitical pirate Moors were impeding civilization in Europe more than bringing it.

I know more REAL black history than you do, fool, and that includes African history. You know idiotic reactionary racist fantasies. Which means you know nothing of importance.

Get off www.afronazisgonewild.com and get a real education.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#199 Oct 26, 2013
The "M" Marker in Madagascar did NOT come from Southeast Asia. This means The "M" Marker in Madagascar is a Bantu African Marker which either came from within' Africa or originated in Madagascar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 2 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,562,784
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 19 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 19 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 22 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 33 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 45 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web