Are native americans black?
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#260 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, boy. You don't make lame assertions about me, you worthless uneducated racist misfit.
YOU should be looking for evidence, because so far you've produced NONE. Because... you are a liar, boy.
And I'll tell you the same to your face over and over until you twitch... LOL!!!
Clyde Winters is almost as big a joke as you, boy.
YOU now need to find some evidence for the origin of M23. Since there is no candidate in Africa... since we know Madagascar people came from SE Asia...then what have you got, boy?
Nothing, boy.
yu shut up girl yu racist shit yu can,t trust what yu say and yu know dam well yur pples is bunch of liars

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#261 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mama is stupid, boy. And you're worse.
You moron, proto-australoids were in northeastern Asia. And the Ainu aren't australoids, you idiot. They are the descendants of Jomon.
And yes, Afronazi liar, boy, son of a stupid drooling mama, proto-australoid/jomon were in northeast Asia.
Stop wasting my time with your ignorance, son-of-Clyde (that makes both your parents stupid).
Boy.
M23: Eurasian. Produce any serious scholar (your daddy Clyde doesn't count) who even suspects otherwise, boy.
Afronazi liar.
Boy.
Comparative morphological studies of the earliest human skeletons of the New World have shown that, whereas late prehistoric, recent, and present Native Americans tend to exhibit a cranial morphology similar to late and modern Northern Asians (short and wide neurocrania; high, orthognatic and broad faces; and relatively high and narrow orbits and noses), the earliest South Americans tend to be more similar to present Australians, Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africans (narrow and long neurocrania; prognatic, low faces; and relatively low and broad orbits and noses).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16344464

Level 8

United States

#262 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, boy.
It's a Eurasian marker. All M is.
Madagascar was settled by SE Asians, boy. Everyone knows that.
Except you and your daddy Clyde, apparently.
Boy.
This argument is CLOSED until I see a genetic article.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#263 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparative morphological studies of the earliest human skeletons of the New World have shown that, whereas late prehistoric, recent, and present Native Americans tend to exhibit a cranial morphology similar to late and modern Northern Asians (short and wide neurocrania; high, orthognatic and broad faces; and relatively high and narrow orbits and noses), the earliest South Americans tend to be more similar to present Australians, Melanesians, and Sub-Saharan Africans (narrow and long neurocrania; prognatic, low faces; and relatively low and broad orbits and noses).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16344464
Because the first Homo sapiens in northeastern Eurasia were proto-australoid/jomon types, you idiot.

Which is exactly what I've been saying... that some of those people moved to America. Others became the Jomon. Others became today's Siberians (who have a lot of the same C marker).

Number of Africans in America before 1492 = 0

M23 = Eurasian, of SE Asian parent.

You have nothing, boy.

Keep twisting the truth to attempt to back up your idiotic assertions, self-hating white-racist-bent Afronazi liar.

Boy.

PS: are you actually claiming that australoid SAILED from SE Asia or Australia to America? LOL!!! You get more stupid by the day.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#264 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument is CLOSED until I see a genetic article.
You don't dictate terms in here, liar boy.

YOU need to provide ANY evidence of an African origin of M23. You cannot. Therefore, you've made an assertion you can't back up.

Conclusion: lacking evidence to the contrary, and M being Eurasian, M23 is considered to have a SE Asian origin.

End of story until you have some evidence, boy.

Your daddy Clyde's speculation doesn't count.

Boy.

So...we're awaiting some evidence from you, Afronazi liar.
shipwreck

Downey, CA

#265 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. It's Afronazi fantasy.
Real archaeology done in Mexico proves that the Olmecs were from Soconusco, 100% Native Americans.
Get a grip on reality and log off of www.afronazisgonewild.com .
yu are a fat lie why dont yu log off them was from west africa and stop acting like a p wood

Level 8

United States

#266 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the first Homo sapiens in northeastern Eurasia were proto-australoid/jomon types, you idiot.
Well Jomon must resemble Melanesians, Australians & Sub-Saharan Africans. Either way the article clearly mentioned distinctive Populations migrated into Americas.

Level 8

United States

#267 Oct 27, 2013
A widely held theory has suggested human beings only reached the Americas 12,000 years ago from Asia, crossing the Bering Strait from Siberia to Alaska.

Guidon believes the ‘Serra dwellers’ may have come originally from Africa, and she says the cave art provides compelling evidence of early human activity. The paintings are estimated to date back about 29,000 years.“When it began in Europe and Africa, it did here too.”
http://curitibainenglish.com.br/featured-2/br...
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#268 Oct 27, 2013
pearlofagirl wrote:
I know this might be stupid question
But I was wondering. I am part Native American and Black.
Blackfoot,Lakota,and Gheecee to be exact.
We go through the same sufferage.
So aren't we the same anyway?
The only thing good about your post is that you know that your question is stupid and to answer your stupid question I am going to tell you this:

NO YOU ARE NOT BLACK.

Native Americans don't want you and now you want to lump yourself with blacks? YOU ARE NOT black. You cannot be crossbred and be black all at the same time.

White + Red + Pink

A pink colour is neither white nor red.

And a pink colour is not red and pink all at the same time.

You cannot be black and biracial at the same time. Its either you're black or biracial.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#269 Oct 27, 2013
Typo error:

White + Red = Pink

A son or a daughter of a Native American is not and cannot be black even if the other/father is black.

Go and find your race and leave blacks the hell alone.

This is not time for blacks to be wasting time entertaining crossbreeds, this is time for blacks to get education and acquire the requisite skills to lift themselves out of the grinding poverty.

Blacks are the face of poverty and have a duty to change that.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#270 Oct 27, 2013
shipwreck wrote:
<quoted text> yu are a fat lie why dont yu log off them was from west africa and stop acting like a p wood
Wrong, boy. They were 100% Native American, and your cheap attempt to steal indigenous history makes you a racist criminal.

Don't ever try that in my presence, boy.

Afronazi liar.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#271 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jomon must resemble Melanesians, Australians & Sub-Saharan Africans. Either way the article clearly mentioned distinctive Populations migrated into Americas.
Either way... you don't know what you're talking about, boy, and you again indicate that you are something of a simpleton.

“distinctive” from what? LOL!!!

Jomon are the modern Ainu. They look nothing like melanesians or Africans or Australians, fool.

Ainu were in the past classified as Caucasian, due to their appearance. Now we know that in fact they descend from proto-australoid/jomon.

About which you obviously know nothing.

Liar.

“Indigenous”

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Sacred Land

#272 Oct 27, 2013
The question is "Are Native Americans black?"

The answer is NO! and if you think we are than you need to have your head checked.

Just giving my humble opinion of course.

"Ma Lakota Han, toksa ake." -(I am Lakota Yes, and see you later.)

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#273 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
A widely held theory has suggested human beings only reached the Americas 12,000 years ago from Asia, crossing the Bering Strait from Siberia to Alaska.
Guidon believes the ‘Serra dwellers’ may have come originally from Africa, and she says the cave art provides compelling evidence of early human activity. The paintings are estimated to date back about 29,000 years.“When it began in Europe and Africa, it did here too.”
http://curitibainenglish.com.br/featured-2/br...
LOL!!! You make no sense, but what I think your bad English is trying to express is still wrong.

What cave art?“Serra dwellers”??? What???

LOL!!! Your IQ is sub-80.

European cave art, and the culture which created it, was developed in Europe. It is proven that the Homo sapiens who entered Europe did not have that culture. The Aurignacian was a 100% European invention.

As for America, lol... Number of Africans in America before 1492 = 0.

Afronazi liar.

Level 8

United States

#274 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way... you don't know what you're talking about, boy, and you again indicate that you are something of a simpleton.
Jomon are the modern Ainu. They look nothing like melanesians or Africans or Australians, fool.
Ainu were in the past classified as Caucasian, due to their appearance. Now we know that in fact they descend from proto-australoid/jomon.
Liar.
Nice try! No where in the article did it mentioned The Ainu or PPL resembling Caucasians. You must be speakin' of Kennewick man. My article has NOTHING to do with Kennewick Man. Different article...Look it up! There are articles about Kennewick man if you wanna discuss The Ainu. Once again you are showing how desperate you are to link all Native Americans with Northern Asians. Kennewick Man may very well be the Northern Asian whom ur referring too tho.

Level 8

United States

#275 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
HMMM Your opinion vs the article. This is EASY, lol

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#276 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try! No where in the article did it mentioned The Ainu or PPL resembling Caucasians. You must be speakin' of Kennewick man. My article has NOTHING to do with Kennewick Man. Different article...Look it up! There are articles about Kennewick man if you wanna discuss The Ainu. Once again you are showing how desperate you are to link all Native Americans with Northern Asians. Kennewick Man may very well be the Northern Asian whom ur referring too tho.
LOL... how desperate? No, I'm simply well-informed and educated, unlike you.

The Ainu are the descendants of the Jomon, moron.

I said nothing about Kennewick, though he was of Jomon type, not European as white supremacists (who think like you) claim.

Yes, Native Americans came from northeast Eurasia. There is NO doubt about this.

Afronazi liar.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#278 Oct 27, 2013
Oh this article. LOL! I thought you were ferring to Clyde, since you didn't specify. First, this does not deal with “civilization”, so the title is misleading. There was no civilization that early.

I already know that Native Americans (from northeast Eurasia) were in America long before 12k years ago as has been believed by many.

There is NO evidence of any connection with Africa. The cave paintings more resemble those of Europe, but I do not accept a European connection either, for the same reason: no evidence.

100% Native American.

Level 8

United States

#279 Oct 27, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

The Ainu are the descendants of the Jomon, moron.
I said nothing about Kennewick, though he was of Jomon type, not European as white supremacists (who think like you) claim.
And The Ainu has NOTHING to do with my article. You are off Topic. The Jomon are about Kennewick man remains & my article isn't about Kennewick Man.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#280 Oct 27, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
And The Ainu has NOTHING to do with my article. You are off Topic. The Jomon are about Kennewick man remains & my article isn't about Kennewick Man.
No, idiot, the Jomon I mention because they descend from the proto-Australoid/Jomon of northeastern Asia, who are also the ancestors of early migrants into America.

I am not talking about Kennewick.

You have produced NOTHING suggesting anyone but Eurasians in America.

Nor have you given any evidence for an African origin of M23.

You lose, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,419,109
why can't black men walk properly? 2 min enoch powell 11
Black tranny won't date black men. LOL (Apr '11) 4 min Uknowbetter 15
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 6 min TheOriginalDoby 12
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 15 min WHITE POWER USA 4
Why are so many 25-35 single, Childless black w... (Sep '07) 15 min Ihatesection8 220
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 19 min whites 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr thetruth 511
More from around the web