I love black men!!!
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I don't care if some black men hate black women they are irrelevant. I don't care what racist trolls say. I still love the hardworking, kind hearted black men who are strong yet loving at the same time.

Here are some black women who feel the same way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2010
can i get an AMEN!!
there is nothing better than a black man

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2010

“I love shea butter”

Since: Feb 10

Chicago

#5 Aug 5, 2010
I agree! Good post.
rellim255

UK

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Thats cool but what about all these BW on the DL? Seems that we have a bigger problem than BM who date outside the black race. Nowadays alot of blackwomen are attracted to eachother, a good blackman doesnt even have a shot.
Im getting to the point where i dont care anymore. I have alot of white women that i could date but i havent because im not into IR relationships.

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#8 Aug 5, 2010
cool

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 5, 2010
rellim255 wrote:
Thats cool but what about all these BW on the DL? Seems that we have a bigger problem than BM who date outside the black race. Nowadays alot of blackwomen are attracted to eachother, a good blackman doesnt even have a shot.
Im getting to the point where i dont care anymore. I have alot of white women that i could date but i havent because im not into IR relationships.
I never realized that but SMH if it's true..

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Unicorn Hunter wrote:
Thank You, Thank You. And youre lovely yourselves
You're welcome and thanks:D

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#11 Aug 5, 2010
We love you back..

&fe ature=related

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2010
rellim255 wrote:
Thats cool but what about all these BW on the DL? Seems that we have a bigger problem than BM who date outside the black race. Nowadays alot of blackwomen are attracted to eachother, a good blackman doesnt even have a shot.
Im getting to the point where i dont care anymore. I have alot of white women that i could date but i havent because im not into IR relationships.
Thank you for making the point and co- sign 100%
Real talk, why haven't we as a race confronted this issue. Everybody is so quick to put blk men on blast including me yet blk women get a pass??? Why ? On most mainstream dating sites atleast half of the blk women post profile pics in bra and panties looking for women. It's amazing how difficult it is to find a straight black woman.
Kenyan brother

Owatonna, MN

#13 Aug 5, 2010
Brwnskinlady wrote:
I don't care if some black men hate black women they are irrelevant. I don't care what racist trolls say. I still love the hardworking, kind hearted black men who are strong yet loving at the same time.
Here are some black women who feel the same way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b5sIG5Dqzv8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks sister! Much love from Africa. As an African man, I don't like to mix races. I like fine chocolate sistas such as youself.

I blow you a kiss.*Smooch*

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#14 Aug 5, 2010
7one wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making the point and co- sign 100%
Real talk, why haven't we as a race confronted this issue. Everybody is so quick to put blk men on blast including me yet blk women get a pass??? Why ? On most mainstream dating sites atleast half of the blk women post profile pics in bra and panties looking for women. It's amazing how difficult it is to find a straight black woman.
It's fine with me. I just want to know...can I watch? ;-)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
We love you back..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_qYO0X3Q49wXX&feature=rel ated
Thanks.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 5, 2010
Kenyan brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks sister! Much love from Africa. As an African man, I don't like to mix races. I like fine chocolate sistas such as youself.
I blow you a kiss.*Smooch*
Aww:D

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#17 Aug 5, 2010
Brwnskinlady wrote:
I don't care if some black men hate black women they are irrelevant. I don't care what racist trolls say. I still love the hardworking, kind hearted black men who are strong yet loving at the same time.
Here are some black women who feel the same way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b5sIG5Dqzv8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Look at you being all positive and sh*t...lol. But I have to give it up to you. Us BM are complete pushovers for the love of the sistas.
Savage Hunter

Dallas, TX

#18 Aug 5, 2010
Dentsun4228 wrote:
<quoted text>It's fine with me. I just want to know...can I watch? ;-)
Two gay women don't need you... Neither do we. Just watch porn, I'm sure you know where to find that.
Savage Hunter

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 5, 2010
Blk women are GAY ???
I smell a new discussion coming...
rellim255 wrote:
Thats cool but what about all these BW on the DL? Seems that we have a bigger problem than BM who date outside the black race. Nowadays alot of blackwomen are attracted to eachother, a good blackman doesnt even have a shot.
Im getting to the point where i dont care anymore. I have alot of white women that i could date but i havent because im not into IR relationships.
Ms Jackson

United States

#20 Aug 5, 2010
It's nothing like a fine black men and I love black men. I will always be loyal to black men. I love a black man's skin complexion, lips, hair and smooth skin.
Valentine

London, UK

#21 Aug 5, 2010
So why don't black men from america love you then?

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#22 Aug 5, 2010
Valentine wrote:
So why don't black men from america love you then?
That's a stupid question. Of course we love her and all bw. Maybe we don't always see eye to eye. But all is love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,432,911
Prove to me that the Khoisan/Bushmen people are... (Mar '12) 3 min real expert 291
Why so many white bigots on this forum 4 min British Caribbean... 7
Are BW lonely? (Oct '10) 11 min gigs 7
BOOM! Bill Clinton's wife is done. 14 min jij 13
Earlier OOA evidence found in New Guinea! 22 min Michel Montvert 1
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 27 min DerekJ 2,444
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min Michel Montvert 48,919
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 45 min Michel Montvert 282
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 hr Michel Montvert 1,383
MSNBC: Trump won 9 hr TheOriginalDoby 91
IR at the walmart 11 hr FABULICIOUS 77
More from around the web