Blacks inbred?
question

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2013
I remember reading somewhere that the slave masters inbred their black slaves. Is this true? Why did they do that? Does this explain why they are slow and exhibit horribly exaggerated apelike features?
Inbred Blacks

Le Kremlin-bicĂȘtre, France

#2 Sep 3, 2013
question wrote:
I remember reading somewhere that the slave masters inbred their black slaves. Is this true? Why did they do that? Does this explain why they are slow and exhibit horribly exaggerated apelike features?
In 1810 Congress enacted a slave importation ban. From that point forward, slave masters began the practice of inbreeding their nighurs just like the farm animals they are. These vile monkeys were inbred over and over again for generations. Once they were freed by Evil Whitey, they were so inbred that they had to be kept separate from the Human population. They continue to inbreed to this day because so few of them know who their biological fathers are.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2013
No we are not inbred. As you can tell from the uneducated comment 2 it takes more than 50 years ROFL (1810-1865) to inbred an entire population. In fact, black American population did not start spiking till decades after slavery.

It is well known American black are more genetically diverse than the true inbred(whites). Whites when through at least 2 population bottlenecks in Europe. In fact, the entire population of Europe itself comes from a very small group of people.

What racist whites like comment two don't realize is that we are all slaves to the federal reserve. They are the reason this county is messed up.

Op educate yourself and see who the real enemy is.

http://youtu.be/BjiV6T9zjh8
White Lord of Kenya

Nairobi, Kenya

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Yes, every genetic study shows that the most inbred population on Earth is our own American slave-descended Negroes. Their inbreeding is the worst form of all because it is compound in nature. Siblings were bred multiple times with other siblings, their parents (when they could be found), and their own offspring.

That's why the mongrel low IQ grotesque creatures we have today are so backward and ugly. They are related to themselves. Your average American Negro is its own parents, grandparents, brother and sister. They are thoroughly inbred abominations to the Negro gene pool. That's why Real African Nighurs hate them so much.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2013
filosofee perfessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent people know who the real enemy of the US is, it's Obama, but Black people keep voting for him.
The guy said he would help Black scoial issues like welfare, housing and unemployment, all of which have INCREASED amongst Black people since he got in.
He lied to get their vote, and he still lies now, still blaming Bush for the financial situation despite the fact that it has TRIPLED under Obama. Whatever Obama inherited from Bush, Obama has made it worse, much worse.
He is anti-American at best, in past regimes he would have been considered anti-American and jailed or faded into obscurity, like he will when he leaves office.
Obama has done NOTHING for 'his' people, yet, all the while he wants illegal Mexicans to have exactly the same rights and citizenship as American Negroes who have fought for equality on the backs of slavery, for 500 years.
Obama wants the abomination of Christianity and Islam, homosexuality, granted the same rights as heterosexual marriage.
The guy is a fraud, a liar and anyone who voted for him should feel ashamed.
Still, the countdown begins to his obscurity, forever to be remembered as the most inept potus in history.
Also, you are wrong about genetic diversity, inbreeding can occur within a generation, and your applying a straw man to the OP's point is disingenuous.
Fact is, all the peoples descended from the Out of Africa event came from a stock that may have been as little as a few hundred - the same diversity in many villages in Africa today - so that makes the Asians even more inbred, by your primitive reasoning.
...and one more thing, any chimpanzee family greater than 55 has MORE genetic diversity than all 7 billion humans put together.
By chimpanzee standards, humans are very much inbred.
Take this idiot for example. Blaming Obama for everything. The TRUE enemy of this county is the federal reserve in place for 100 years.

It was put in place long before Obama was even a sperm cell.

The federal reserve is the reason this country is in debt and will always be in debt. Those rich elite depend on racist idiots such as this person to be completely ignorant to the truth.

Anyways, as for Asians they maybe less genetically diverse than Europeans but Asians did not go through population bottlenecks like European did so they were able to weed out harmful genetic mutations unlike Europeans.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2013
ROFL hey post five care to post these genetic studies? Or are we to take the word of a racist Low IQ inbred person such as yourself?

I , on the other hand, can back my claims up with actually genetic studies. That show whites being more inbred than black. It is the whole basis of the Out of Africa theory.

"White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

"Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.

It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante.

The Cornell team hopes to study other population groups in search of similar results"

http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx...

Whites will never win this inbred debate. Cause genetics itself says they are the inbred ones.
Wow

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2013
JACKPOT!!!! THREAD OVER..LMAO

The Honky's will never win this debate.
I see triplets wrote:
ROFL hey post five care to post these genetic studies? Or are we to take the word of a racist Low IQ inbred person such as yourself?
I , on the other hand, can back my claims up with actually genetic studies. That show whites being more inbred than black. It is the whole basis of the Out of Africa theory.
"White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.
Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.
They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.
"Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.
It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.
But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.
The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.
"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante.
The Cornell team hopes to study other population groups in search of similar results"
http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx...
Whites will never win this inbred debate. Cause genetics itself says they are the inbred ones.
Inbred Blacks

Tokyo, Japan

#10 Sep 3, 2013
All you have to do to see how massively inbred our slave-spawned nighurs are is observe their ape-like behavior and hideously grotesque facial features.

Monkey Faces + Low IQ + Baboonish Behavior = Inbred Nighurs

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#12 Sep 3, 2013
Let's hear from a black besides "hellywood" because she's just butt hurt and messed up anyway....
the voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>

In America after slavery,... From thousands of blacks there are millions.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNAD14JOTB4FC...

That about says it all,....no?
MikeBlack

Hockley, TX

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Symbol Of America wrote:
When a race like the blacks is so repulsive to society they have to breed within their immediate families for sexual release.
And there is nothing wrong with "keeping it in the family". The best sex you can have is with cousin or half-sibling.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 3, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
No we are not inbred. As you can tell from the uneducated comment 2 it takes more than 50 years ROFL (1810-1865) to inbred an entire population. In fact, black American population did not start spiking till decades after slavery.

It is well known American black are more genetically diverse than the true inbred(whites). Whites when through at least 2 population bottlenecks in Europe. In fact, the entire population of Europe itself comes from a very small group of people.

What racist whites like comment two don't realize is that we are all slaves to the federal reserve. They are the reason this county is messed up.

Op educate yourself and see who the real enemy is.

http://youtu.be/BjiV6T9zjh8
Slave breeding for black people sad to say did occur during slavery though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1438902379
Kess

Winston Salem, NC

#15 Sep 3, 2013
They were already inbred before that. Look at the data. Africa has the most inbred genes and cases of marriage within the family, more than any other continent on earth.

Thats why its hilarious when black people call other races inbred. Africa is the top of the line when it comes to inbreeding. While most other nations and continents it was mostly only between royals.
White Overlord

Alcora, Spain

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Kess wrote:
They were already inbred before that. Look at the data. Africa has the most inbred genes and cases of marriage within the family, more than any other continent on earth.
Thats why its hilarious when black people call other races inbred. Africa is the top of the line when it comes to inbreeding. While most other nations and continents it was mostly only between royals.
Correct. Also, the First Law of Negrology is in play here: everything is always worse with nighurs.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Sep 4, 2013
ROFL I am still waiting for one of you inbred pig skins to post up a genetic study showing blacks are more inbred than whites. I know I will be waiting a while.

HAHA yes there was some inbreeding among blacks in colonial America just like there was even more inbreeding among whites. Consanguineous Unions was commonplace in Colonial America up until the civil war. And even worse in Europe it was not just the royals ROFL.

Did yall see the episode of jersey shore where one of the girls was talking to a European and he had a hickie on his neck? Guess were he said it came from his sister. ROFL they are still inbreeding in Europe.

Bottom line no matter how much you fools ook genetics say whites are more inbred, period.
Death row negrow

Toronto, Canada

#18 Monday Apr 18
I see triplets wrote:
ROFL I am still waiting for one of you inbred pig skins to post up a genetic study showing blacks are more inbred than whites. I know I will be waiting a while.
HAHA yes there was some inbreeding among blacks in colonial America just like there was even more inbreeding among whites. Consanguineous Unions was commonplace in Colonial America up until the civil war. And even worse in Europe it was not just the royals ROFL.
Did yall see the episode of jersey shore where one of the girls was talking to a European and he had a hickie on his neck? Guess were he said it came from his sister. ROFL they are still inbreeding in Europe.
Bottom line no matter how much you fools ook genetics say whites are more inbred, period.
Lmao
You want a study look in a mirror if you can see in your cage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,375,155
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min Mite Be 580
The Other Bible Whites Don't Want Black To See (Aug '10) 8 min lifeofalady 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min TranshumanX 43,653
Why all black women must breed with white men! 11 min Absimil 25
Crooked Hillary 21 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 21 min Drilling for the ... 20
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr evil nerd 6,268
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 4 hr dcool 1,398
More from around the web