Why Black Women need to stick With Bl...
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#115 Feb 2, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
GOD helps those who help themselves!
I have faith that you'll take the race into extinction! lmao
impossible white boy you forget africa

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#116 Feb 2, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
sadbuttrue is not a white boy. she's a crazy ole schizophrenic lady. I can't believe people on here haven't figured this out yet. leave her alone.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#117 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>sadbuttrue is not a white boy. she's a crazy ole schizophrenic lady. I can't believe people on here haven't figured this out yet. leave her alone.
I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women!

Marriage Is For Black People

http://youtu.be/w4_qyq_O6lM

Then you wonder why educated attractive black women are running form Black males into the arms of White males to get treated like woman!

Even he said Black women find a White man or another race of men who act responsible!

MACEO EVEN EDUCATED BLACK MEN ARE TELLING BLACK WOMEN TO RUN FROM BLACK MALES!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#118 Feb 2, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

YOur not worth sticking around; black men do too much wrong to black women and children!

I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women!

Then you wonder why educated attractive black women are running form Black males into the arms of White males to get treated like woman!

Even he said Black women find a White man or another race of men who act responsible!

rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#119 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>sadbuttrue is not a white boy. she's a crazy ole schizophrenic lady. I can't believe people on here haven't figured this out yet. leave her alone.
it true ^^ i feed the troll but SBT is a white boy i am sure

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#120 Feb 2, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, dude...but don't say nobody told you.
Orchid De La Red

Morecambe, UK

#121 Feb 2, 2013
You can support your "black kangz" to an early death, physical abuse, emotional, disease, child abandonment, poverty and so on. Why I should I support a man because he is the same skin color as me? If you want to stick with these black bums despite their gross under-performance good for you, just don't push that agenda to other black women.
I swear some of you black women have a serious case of stockholm syndrome. No other group goes on a public platform and encourages such stupidity.
Black women suffer a high rate of intimate partner homicide and you stupid heffas are saying we should stick with that? Young black girls should be encouraged to seek an education, travel the world not stick by a group of men who can't get their act together.
Well, sista soulja, enjoy your short life of domestic violence (if he sticks around for his kids), single motherhood, unfaithfulness and all round misery if you continue on this path of destruction to stick with these bums.
Tuffle

Jacksonville, FL

#122 Feb 2, 2013
Orchid De La Red wrote:
You can support your "black kangz" to an early death, physical abuse, emotional, disease, child abandonment, poverty and so on. Why I should I support a man because he is the same skin color as me? If you want to stick with these black bums despite their gross under-performance good for you, just don't push that agenda to other black women.
I swear some of you black women have a serious case of stockholm syndrome. No other group goes on a public platform and encourages such stupidity.
Black women suffer a high rate of intimate partner homicide and you stupid heffas are saying we should stick with that? Young black girls should be encouraged to seek an education, travel the world not stick by a group of men who can't get their act together.
Well, sista soulja, enjoy your short life of domestic violence (if he sticks around for his kids), single motherhood, unfaithfulness and all round misery if you continue on this path of destruction to stick with these bums.
You are aware that every BM isn't the same, right?
Orchid De La Red

Morecambe, UK

#124 Feb 2, 2013
Tuffle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that every BM isn't the same, right?
Frankly, I don't care. Never have, never will.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#125 Feb 2, 2013
ABeautifulMind wrote:
I'm not going to badmouth white men or say their things are small. Honestly some of the best sex I've had was with a white man but that doesn't mean it's right. Heroin I'm sure feels good too along with eating unhealthy food. Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's good for you.
Black men need us. They need our support and no non black man can understand us the same. You shouldn't pay so much attention to internet trolls trying to cause a problem.
MACEO

I don't think so! I think Black women are moving on and many Black men are dependent on poor White women to take care of them! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#126 Feb 2, 2013
Orchid De La Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I don't care. Never have, never will.
MACEO

I WILL NEVER DATE OR MARRY A BLACK MAN IN THIS LIFETIME NEVER! LMAO

Why Do Some Black Men Hate Black Women?

Jan 26th, in Guests Of The Inner Sanctum, What The Cuss?, by "LorMarie"

If you were at the bottom of the totem pole among men, would you feel the need to pick on someone else in order to feel better about yourself?

Author : "LorMarie"

If you were at the bottom of the totem pole among men, would you feel the need to pick on someone else in order to feel better about yourself? Anyone possessing a basic respect for human beings would not. Those lacking that very basic respect are bullies. Such brutes thrive on taking power from people they feel are weaker? I believe that to be at the core of why some black men hate black women. It has nothing to do with black women’s supposed attitude but black men’s lack of power in America and the world as a whole. Now there are a few that understand the ways of the world and handle it in a strategic manner but I suspect that many cannot. Don’t believe me? Just look at the tons of videos they make attacking black women. I won’t bother naming or linking to them since I don’t want to send traffic their way.

I’ve explored videos and forums where damaged black men referred to us as apes and posted pictures dehumanizing us. Isn’t that similar to what the Nazis and the KKK did and continue to do today? You bet! Couple that with their vast “eagerness” to pair with non-black women and you get a symptom of a much larger problem. Nothing wrong with marrying non-black women but one should do some research about whether or not these unions stand the test of time. That could tell us a lot about the true motives behind most of their relationships. A black man’s self-hate is what causes him to lash out at black women. I’ve heard over and over again that he who hates himself will transfer that hate to others. I’m seeing that played out on a daily basis among damaged black men against black women.

For example, DBR’s blame every failure of the black man on black women. The most idiotic example I can recall was a black man claiming “the reason why Africa was taken over was because black women took control of the villages.” Now just think about that for a second. Now ask yourself how any group is able to dominate another group’s village or territory. What does that say about black men if black women gained control? Not only that but if we consider the disproportionate incarceration rate of black men, it’s because they were raised by a black mother. To damaged black men, black women just can’t win.

Finally, they are double-minded when it comes to how black women are perceived. To illustrate my point, let me fill you in on the “tone” of various men’s right’s forums I used to frequent. It was not unusual for a black MRA to try so hard to get into the white MRA’s “good graces” that it borderlined on the homoerotic front. One even asked point blank if these men were more offended by black women or black men? Needless to say, he got zero responses. Methinks they thought he was weird as he ended up in an internet shouting match with one of the white MRA’s in the same thread.

On the other hand, they will claim that black women are treated better or experience less racial discrimination than black men. So which is it? White people love black men more than black women or do they love black women more. Most sane individuals wouldn’t even be concerned about being loved by the white race but damaged black men apparently do.

So remember the next time you hear a black criticize black women, ask “who the hell are you to criticize anyone” and make sure you laugh at them.

Run from Black men Black women less then continue to destroy you!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#127 Feb 2, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
MACEO

MACEO

YOur not worth sticking around; black men do too much wrong to black women and children!

I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women and white women!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128 Feb 2, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> You goddamn right brotha. Black men are targeted by the federal government, state governments, non black gangs, black women, non black women, and the police. I sitting on this forum watching black men spend more time defend these bald headed hoes than each other. They on here kiss the asses of non black women more then they talk about the War on Drugs which is basically the War on Black American men. We ain't got no time to be playing house and shit. In general we need to get our shit together and break this cycle of self destruction. That is why you'll never see my talk down about any black men. I will never side against any black man. I will never argue with any black man. I with you brotha.
That's good to hear, bro, and we need more black men like you.
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#129 Feb 2, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MACEO
I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women and white women!!
SBT in reality i don't care about your link on the black women and white men it not important for me XD

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis, MN

#130 Feb 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Katherine Jackson.
Not that what you stated wasn't true, but like ALL things, men value, virtuous women are RARE.
I can tell you lots of TRUE STORIES about WHITE WOMEN betraying their black man like Nicole betrayed O.J Simpson!
Not ALL black women are bad, bruh.
There's a few VIRTUOUS sistas out there!
This is so true. Obviously every bw that you meet is not going to be a virtuous woman. That's what makes it so special when you find the ONE.

Anyone who believes that they will find that special person simply by switching their taste in skin color is thoroughly deceived. And will find this to be the case sooner of later

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#131 Feb 2, 2013
ABeautifulMind wrote:
I'm not going to badmouth white men or say their things are small. Honestly some of the best sex I've had was with a white man but that doesn't mean it's right. Heroin I'm sure feels good too along with eating unhealthy food. Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's good for you.
Black men need us. They need our support and no non black man can understand us the same. You shouldn't pay so much attention to internet trolls trying to cause a problem.
Couldnt have said it better. But its pretty hard now. I tried to stick to all black women but it didnt work for me lol. And im the all around good black guy with looks, money, a mustang, and a good career. I dont think it matters what race i get with anymore its about if a woman has it together mentally and spiritually. I really did try BW but WW love me idk why.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#132 Feb 2, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the bm that I have respect for,BM NEED TO SUPPORT BW MORE!! Our loyalty is without question,about time the FIXED UP!! Many are a DISAPPOINTMENT!! Why should I take a man JUST BECAUSE we are the same skin colour?? BM DON'T KEEP THE SAME REASONINGS..BW DESERVE HAPPINESS WITH THEIR CHOICE... NOT JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!! HOW SAD!!
your pathetic ..basically don't recruit against the bm(your hurting the bw image more than anything)these types of actions reflect on bw and make them look bad ..bm I/R more frequently than bw and if a bm makes good money or carry himself well , will always get bw ..so ugly behavior by hater bw make good bw and other bw look stupid ..so when people ask you to change they in fact are trying to better your own image and help you be look at with more respect in the world ..you only make bm look like they have all the rights in the world to leave bw and do whatever they want ..it's like you work for non-bw and ww..think about it
Female genie

Bristol, UK

#134 Feb 3, 2013
HamiticKnight XII wrote:
<quoted text>
We BM need to stop fighting against each other, so much.
What we (BM) need to do is work together, promote each other, and empower each other as well.
That's what bm should do and you'll have a chance to be saved, it's what I do for bw.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#135 Feb 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That's likely a white guy MASQUERADING as a "BW who prefers WM over BM".
In hopes of pissing off black men, there's a lot of racist white guys doing that on here.
Theres alot of punk Black guys like you on here who call themselves "blondegirl" when in reality its a loser Black male.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#136 Feb 3, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah shes a black girl dingbat, no White guy has the time to make posts like hers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,396,483
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min thetruth 46,638
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 9 min T-BOS 322
VP Pick.... Christie or Gingrich 10 min RMGHispanic Causi... 8
Hannity still rehashing Benghazi 11 min Hillary 2016 9
CROOKED Hillary : AG must recuse herself after ... 13 min Drilling for the ... 4
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 15 min southern at heart 2,138
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min thetruth 32,739
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Moses 136,185
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 1 hr Moses 43
Eurafrica 3 hr enoch powell 99
More from around the web