Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>C/S this is wise and useful information ..the bw who lives in misery and isn't happy need to follow and spread this good information rather than selling false hope in someone (wht man)who doesn't give a damn about them ..when you should be looking at the good man himself
It's almost their own fault. A real man wants a woman who displays self worth including that uppity rich black man. Searching for superficial things, you'll end up with a superficial relationship. Even the wigger white women are copying what they believe a black woman wants. Wigger here said she only dates guys with a rap sheet (only black guys) as if every black woman wants a lowlife, but...this is what she sees so much with black women. Nothing wrong with wanting to stick to your own, but stop complaining about things you can control.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the bm that I have respect for,BM NEED TO SUPPORT BW MORE!! Our loyalty is without question,about time the FIXED UP!! Many are a DISAPPOINTMENT!! Why should I take a man JUST BECAUSE we are the same skin colour?? BM DON'T KEEP THE SAME REASONINGS..BW DESERVE HAPPINESS WITH THEIR CHOICE... NOT JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!! HOW SAD!!
] BM need to support BW more? Are you serious? When have BW ever supported BM? I have never seen it. What I have seen is BW give their support to their daughters and not their sons. BW make sure their daughters become completely independent and anti black man. What they never do is make sure their sons are pro education and anti Western. BW will support their sons in doing wrong, but will never support their daughters in doing wrong. BW will support their daughters when it comes to education but never teach them how to be feminine. They will teach their daughters to distrust black men (not non black men). Based on what I've seen black women are the biggest enemy to black men. Black women reinforce an anti black agenda. Black women spew, "black men ain't shit" rhetoric to their daughters and sons. Not only to our children but to the rest of the world. Black women are the only group that promoted interracial dating at the expense of their own men. Then they sit back and wonder why black men resent them with a passion. Even with all that black women are still put last. No other group of have ever done that. Asian women date outside their race way more than black women but I have never heard an Asian women throw Asian men under the bus. BW out in public are the worse. Your attitudes smell worse than your pussies, which is very bad. BW never take accountability for anything, but love praise. When your sons behave poorly you blame the father but when your sons do well you accept all the praise. I don't want you or any black person to misunderstand me. I don't give a shit about non black women in general. They are my enemy just like their men. BW are my biggest enemy because they are suppose to love me, support me, respect me, and push a pro black agenda. The reality is black women are pushing the complete opposite. That is why I will never respect, love, or appreciate anything a black woman does. Non black women are more honest about their motives. Black women undermine black men within. It's true that I believe that non black women are physically more attractive than black women. This is a general censuses. The non black women who date black men are more loyal too us than black women. They are more pro black than black women. I will conclude by saying that I know as black man I am too good for black women. They are beneath me and ever other group in my eyes. Non black women deserve more respect from black men than black women. Smart black men know everything that I'm saying is true.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Black women please go get used up by other races we don't want you we will stick to light skin girls or other non black
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

JamaicanPrince wrote:
Black women please go get used up by other races we don't want you we will stick to light skin girls or other non black
Finally we have a black man talking sense.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> Finally we have a black man talking sense.
MACEO

Black women prosper when they go to other races! Yes, they are running to mainly White males that you said were superior maceo!

If White women are superior their FAthers who are white must be the superior men!

Black women are seeking White males as their first choice 88% of the time!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman wrote:
<quoted text>] BM need to support BW more? Are you serious? When have BW ever supported BM? I have never seen it.
Katherine Jackson.

Not that what you stated wasn't true, but like ALL things, men value, virtuous women are RARE.

I can tell you lots of TRUE STORIES about WHITE WOMEN betraying their black man like Nicole betrayed O.J Simpson!

Not ALL black women are bad, bruh.

There's a few VIRTUOUS sistas out there!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ALL things, men value = ALL things men value
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Katherine Jackson.
Not that what you stated wasn't true, but like ALL things, men value, virtuous women are RARE.
I can tell you lots of TRUE STORIES about WHITE WOMEN betraying their black man like Nicole betrayed O.J Simpson!
Not ALL black women are bad, bruh.
There's a few VIRTUOUS sistas out there!
MACEO

Even Joe Jackson continue to cheat on her and Father some kids! It doesn't pay to be virtuous woman because there are too many" NO GOOD BLACK MEN LIKE YOURSELF"!

Yoru White wife was good to you but you chose to run to adultery behind her back!

GOD said "You'll pay for chasing Whores and acting like one on the Wife of your youth; he said you will lose your life!

GOD WORD IS TRUE!

YOU LOST YOUR LIFE AND THE LITTLE YOU HAD!
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

For every punk ass black man who comes in this thread who believes the OP supports black love I want you to ask yourself one question. Why would she state some of the best sex she ever had was with a white man? She said it to get up under your skin. That was the entire purpose an smart black men are aware of this. This is not a black love thread. Personally I find black women disgusting. Whatever they do and who they do it with is not my concern. For the black men who still view them as "your women" accept that they are not. You might not like me or what I stand for. Understand that I'm always on your side because we come from the same group.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
ALL things, men value = ALL things men value
MACEO

You didn't value your White wife who stuck with you; you disrespected her!

You were running after Poor White women that were 15 years younger than you and didnt' have anything to offer them financially! LMAO

You were broke, your White wife made more money than you but yet you wanted to use your money to PIMP POOR WHITE WOMEN!

SHAKING MY HEAD

ONLY MACEO! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>] BM need to support BW more? Are you serious? When have BW ever supported BM? I have never seen it. What I have seen is BW give their support to their daughters and not their sons. BW make sure their daughters become completely independent and anti black man. What they never do is make sure their sons are pro education and anti Western. BW will support their sons in doing wrong, but will never support their daughters in doing wrong. BW will support their daughters when it comes to education but never teach them how to be feminine. They will teach their daughters to distrust black men (not non black men). Based on what I've seen black women are the biggest enemy to black men. Black women reinforce an anti black agenda. Black women spew, "black men ain't shit" rhetoric to their daughters and sons. Not only to our children but to the rest of the world. Black women are the only group that promoted interracial dating at the expense of their own men. Then they sit back and wonder why black men resent them with a passion. Even with all that black women are still put last. No other group of have ever done that. Asian women date outside their race way more than black women but I have never heard an Asian women throw Asian men under the bus. BW out in public are the worse. Your attitudes smell worse than your pussies, which is very bad. BW never take accountability for anything, but love praise. When your sons behave poorly you blame the father but when your sons do well you accept all the praise. I don't want you or any black person to misunderstand me. I don't give a shit about non black women in general. They are my enemy just like their men. BW are my biggest enemy because they are suppose to love me, support me, respect me, and push a pro black agenda. The reality is black women are pushing the complete opposite. That is why I will never respect, love, or appreciate anything a black woman does. Non black women are more honest about their motives. Black women undermine black men within. It's true that I believe that non black women are physically more attractive than black women. This is a general censuses. The non black women who date black men are more loyal too us than black women. They are more pro black than black women. I will conclude by saying that I know as black man I am too good for black women. They are beneath me and ever other group in my eyes. Non black women deserve more respect from black men than black women. Smart black men know everything that I'm saying is true.
MACEO

THE BLACK MAN BAILOUT IS IN EFFECT! LMAO

BLACK WOMEN ARE DOING TO BLACK MEN WHAT YOU DID TO US!

NOW GROW UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A WOMAN!
ISW__REBORN

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ipman wrote:
For every punk ass black man who comes in this thread who believes the OP supports black love I want you to ask yourself one question. Why would she state some of the best sex she ever had was with a white man? She said it to get up under your skin. That was the entire purpose an smart black men are aware of this. This is not a black love thread. Personally I find black women disgusting. Whatever they do and who they do it with is not my concern. For the black men who still view them as "your women" accept that they are not. You might not like me or what I stand for. Understand that I'm always on your side because we come from the same group.
Aint I goergeous?

http://img.naij.com/n/world/00/a/ob5.jpg

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ipman wrote:
Understand that I'm always on your side because we come from the same group.
We BM need to stop fighting against each other, so much.

What we (BM) need to do is work together, promote each other, and empower each other as well.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman wrote:
For every punk ass black man who comes in this thread who believes the OP supports black love I want you to ask yourself one question. Why would she state some of the best sex she ever had was with a white man?
Because the OP is in fact a WM MASQUERADING as a "BW who prefers WM over BM" to "get under your skin", as you stated.

To see an example, just click on the following link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9FN6F26OB6SG...
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman wrote:
<quoted text>] BM need to support BW more? Are you serious? When have BW ever supported BM? I have never seen it. What I have seen is BW give their support to their daughters and not their sons. BW make sure their daughters become completely independent and anti black man. What they never do is make sure their sons are pro education and anti Western. BW will support their sons in doing wrong, but will never support their daughters in doing wrong. BW will support their daughters when it comes to education but never teach them how to be feminine. They will teach their daughters to distrust black men (not non blac
MACEO

Black men look for guidance in other men their fathers who are absent . There mothers give them direction but no Black males are interested in their children which is why yoru Father never did anything for you!

Boy get guidance and direction from men! Black men chose to "Chase Ass" similar to yourself which is why your a LOSER!

Rather than to partipate in their children life; many Black men chose to abandon their children!
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

When you click on the link to the thread entitled, "What Race of Men Make the best Husbands?", go to page 7.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ipman good observations brotha.. Especially the part black mothers take credit when there sons do good then when the son does bad its there "bad ass daddys fault" never thought about it but very true.. And your right we have never had black woman as are women they been fucking white boys since slavery worse thing is when they get older black men will win and they will lose so they better enjoy there good years while they last loool
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Black men look for guidance in other men their fathers who are absent . There mothers give them direction but no Black males are interested in their children which is why yoru Father never did anything for you!
Boy get guidance and direction from men! Black men chose to "Chase Ass" similar to yourself which is why your a LOSER!
Rather than to partipate in their children life; many Black men chose to abandon their children!
don't concern about that white boy it not your race

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ABeautifulMind wrote:
I'm not going to badmouth white men or say their things are small. Honestly some of the best sex I've had was with a white man but that doesn't mean it's right. Heroin I'm sure feels good too along with eating unhealthy food. Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's good for you.
Black men need us. They need our support and no non black man can understand us the same. You shouldn't pay so much attention to internet trolls trying to cause a problem.
HOLD THA F''''K UP!!!!!!!!!!
You have laid your stankin azz up with WM and now you have the audacity to sit up in here and preach about sticking with a "black man".

Hell to the NO!

Go take yo slimey no good foot draggin azz back to the white men you laid up with

YA STANKIN H_O!
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

HamiticKnight XII wrote:
<quoted text>
We BM need to stop fighting against each other, so much.
What we (BM) need to do is work together, promote each other, and empower each other as well.
You goddamn right brotha. Black men are targeted by the federal government, state governments, non black gangs, black women, non black women, and the police. I sitting on this forum watching black men spend more time defend these bald headed hoes than each other. They on here kiss the asses of non black women more then they talk about the War on Drugs which is basically the War on Black American men. We ain't got no time to be playing house and shit. In general we need to get our shit together and break this cycle of self destruction. That is why you'll never see my talk down about any black men. I will never side against any black man. I will never argue with any black man. I with you brotha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

250 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
When it comes to the discussion of abortions! 7 min Imgreat 1
Roofis want to bully and intimidate AA's. GTFOH 9 min Blacks are Pitiful 7
Can a teen provide a stable future for their ch... 13 min Blacks are Pitiful 2
WW take naked WW on leash for a walk! 16 min Blacks are Pitiful 4
Ebola Virus & AIDS 21 min Blacks are Pitiful 6
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 27 min Liberals are Pitiful 5,138
how many white people want to serve black? (Feb '11) 29 min neal 46
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Carly HI YAH 2,896
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr Loulou 78,877
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 3 hr asho 175
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 5 hr BM Moving ON 131
Another BLACK man cheats on his WW 6 hr OOO 40
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••