Why Black Women need to stick With Bl...

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 4, 2013
*or racist whiteman

“Who's Sane Wife am I?”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 4, 2013
Good BM and Good BW should put in the effort to seek each other out...that is of course if they value things such as racial preservation, culture, and community...if not then an good partner will be fine..if they don't have a strong desire to secure black marriages, black families, black wealth, and empower the black community..
You simply cannot ask people to stick together without inspiring them too..

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 4, 2013
Who Sane Wife wrote:
Good BM and Good BW should put in the effort to seek each other out...that is of course if they value things such as racial preservation, culture, and community...if not then an good partner will be fine..if they don't have a strong desire to secure black marriages, black families, black wealth, and empower the black community..
You simply cannot ask people to stick together without inspiring them too..
I agree ^^^.
Zenna

Wolverhampton, UK

#47 Jan 4, 2013
Eh! Bw should be with bm but wm are like heroin???Rotflmao

So hilarious how different this thread started off. lol

Bm imo have made their bed, thee ungrateful never really ever learn, the only way for them to learn is to suffer the lost permanently, there is no going back; Only forward and bw should not date or choose on skin colour alone, make yourselves happy and do your best to date good men of any skin colour and build a strong framework for future prosperity.
Happily Married

United States

#48 Jan 4, 2013
I married a white man because I wanted to. I couldn't care less what other women do and neither should you. What you are saying is you had your fun mixing races but now you want to tell other women not to. No offense but that sounds hypocritical to me. People need to learn to live their own lives. The only people you need to preach to are your kids and even with them I wouldn't feel right telling them they don't need to do something I did.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Each individual has a right to their private choices and private happiness in their own private life. If anyone dared tell me to "stay with your own kind," whatever "my kind" are supposed to be, I would tell them to go and throw themselves under a passing train.

Mind your own business.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Let me thinking about this for a second? What would I possibly need a black woman for? I make 50k a year with overtime so I don't anyone to support me financially. I don't black woman for children because of race of women can get that job done. I don't find black women attractive at all so definitely don't need them for sex. I got white girlfriend and ww/non black women on my dick so I don't need them for companionship. What can a black woman actually do for me? How does having support from black women improve my situation? The only black men that might need black women are the low lives and criminals. Black men like myself who's handling business do not need BW or their support. We have our non black girlfriends/wives supporting us. They are all we need. Your support or love amounts to shit in my eyes.
ashtray

Houston, TX

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Ipman wrote:
Let me thinking about this for a second? What would I possibly need a black woman for? I make 50k a year with overtime so I don't anyone to support me financially. I don't black woman for children because of race of women can get that job done. I don't find black women attractive at all so definitely don't need them for sex. I got white girlfriend and ww/non black women on my dick so I don't need them for companionship. What can a black woman actually do for me? How does having support from black women improve my situation? The only black men that might need black women are the low lives and criminals. Black men like myself who's handling business do not need BW or their support. We have our non black girlfriends/wives supporting us. They are all we need. Your support or love amounts to shit in my eyes.
you make 50k only.........what exactly are you trying to brag about? and am sure their are black women who feel the same way about black men so stop trying to prove a point so hard makes you look so desperate for attention.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#53 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Well you're being honest ;-). I would like to add to that this though. I think that judging by the state that black women are in with the single status and children out of wedlock having been abandoned by the men....I think black women need to change their mentality period. Instead of worrying about the color of the man, they should stick to GOOD men. That's their problem, most not all. They have this image of strong black men being masculine, being able to fight another man and 'win' the fight, or a strong black man with a big d_ck. I know many and I mean staggering numbers of black women who literally stated they don't want a 'square' which they stated squares are black men who "talk white".'Talking white' to them means speaking proper English and being articulate. Many, again not all, black women do not want good decent black men who actually believe in family values and a role as a real man. To conclude, black women need to stick to GOOD men. Other women tend to do it by holding their standards high. Black women as a whole don't hold their standards high at all. It screams desperation.
Lmao..

Why are you constantly trying to give AA women advice? Do you really think you are that much smarter than them?

You are all women of more than likely equal levels of intelligence.

Get a life troll.
Layiane

UK

#54 Feb 1, 2013
ashtray wrote:
<quoted text>
you make 50k only.........what exactly are you trying to brag about? and am sure their are black women who feel the same way about black men so stop trying to prove a point so hard makes you look so desperate for attention.
His ranting like 50k is something, in england that's minimum wage,
S**t i make 70k or 120 usa dollars, and my partner has a income of 200k and we both still have to work,
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#55 Feb 1, 2013
ashtray wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I only make 50k year. No I was not bragging. I can careless about how bunch of she-males feel about black men.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#58 Feb 1, 2013
Layiane wrote:
<quoted text>
His ranting like 50k is something, in england that's minimum wage,
S**t i make 70k or 120 usa dollars, and my partner has a income of 200k and we both still have to work,
I wouldn't describe what I was doing as ranting. I just turned 24, in the construction business that's average. I'll be up in that 100k pay range in the next couple of years. The point I was making was that I have everything I need and want. What can a black woman offer? Nothing....
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#59 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason why you're begging me for my picture by stalking me through personal messages as if you are my type....treasure troll. Newsflash: I'm taken and you are not my type lol. So what did you disagree about the advice that I gave to this woman? That a) she doesn't need to seek out BM but GOOD men instead or b) all of the above? Haha. Get a life and stop begging me for my picture. Those who are on my facebook are privileged to see those goods buckaroo. Disgusting as if I would interact you like that on a romantic level.
Why are you scared to show the man your picture? Do you got something to hide?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#61 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason why you're begging me for my picture by stalking me through personal messages as if you are my type....treasure troll. Newsflash: I'm taken and you are not my type lol. So what did you disagree about the advice that I gave to this woman? That a) she doesn't need to seek out BM but GOOD men instead or b) all of the above? Haha. Get a life and stop begging me for my picture. Those who are on my facebook are privileged to see those goods buckaroo. Disgusting as if I would interact you like that on a romantic level.
Lmao, Prove anything you just said in your post.

And... Like I said, these women don't need your fcking advice. You ain't nothing special.

They know just as much about relationships as you do.. Do you see them all over on the white forum telling your people how to date and fix their fcked up problems??

Mind your fcking business.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#63 Feb 1, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
Today, I have NEVER been attracted to other races. I just don't get it. As far as I'm concerned a White man could NEVER relate to me like a Black man.
There are some things about the Black race that only we understand.
:) Hey beautiful lady :)
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#65 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...hide my life. For those who are on my facebook are those I trust. I don't trust any of you jiggaboos on this public forum. They can keep asking lol, but it won't happen, for the same reason why most posters don't post their pictures up: stalking is a crime and is dangerous.
I'm not getting in this feud between you and AS. But it's clear that you're full of shit. There are way more sickos on facebook. On facebook you give out way more information about yourself that any sicko can view if he desires. You just making up excuses. For the record; I can find out exactly who you are without seeing your picture.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#67 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Well you're being honest ;-). I would like to add to that this though. I think that judging by the state that black women are in with the single status and children out of wedlock having been abandoned by the men....I think black women need to change their mentality period. Instead of worrying about the color of the man, they should stick to GOOD men. That's their problem, most not all. They have this image of strong black men being masculine, being able to fight another man and 'win' the fight, or a strong black man with a big d_ck. I know many and I mean staggering numbers of black women who literally stated they don't want a 'square' which they stated squares are black men who "talk white".'Talking white' to them means speaking proper English and being articulate. Many, again not all, black women do not want good decent black men who actually believe in family values and a role as a real man. To conclude, black women need to stick to GOOD men. Other women tend to do it by holding their standards high. Black women as a whole don't hold their standards high at all. It screams desperation.
C/S this is wise and useful information ..the bw who lives in misery and isn't happy need to follow and spread this good information rather than selling false hope in someone (wht man)who doesn't give a damn about them ..when you should be looking at the good man himself
Layiane

UK

#68 Feb 1, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't describe what I was doing as ranting. I just turned 24, in the construction business that's average. I'll be up in that 100k pay range in the next couple of years. The point I was making was that I have everything I need and want. What can a black woman offer? Nothing....
If your 24 then i am the queen's long lost daughter, and as for working in contruction and earning 50k please.
Really you need to stop telling porkies.
Dude i'm just playing i understand Topix can be a form of escape from the real world
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#69 Feb 1, 2013
Layiane wrote:
<quoted text>
If your 24 then i am the queen's long lost daughter, and as for working in contruction and earning 50k please.
Really you need to stop telling porkies.
Dude i'm just playing i understand Topix can be a form of escape from the real world
What's so hard to believe about me being 24? Do you have any reason to believe otherwise? Yes, I made 50k last year. I don't know it is in the UK, but I make 28$ an hour. Do the math she-man.

What exactly is it that you do that you make 120$ a year? The vast majority of people in this world don't make that much money a year. For the record, minimum wage in the UK is like 9.80 in US dollars. So really telling porkies?

“Frenemy free,yippee!!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70 Feb 1, 2013
ABeautifulMind wrote:
I'm not going to badmouth white men or say their things are small. Honestly some of the best sex I've had was with a white man but that doesn't mean it's right. Heroin I'm sure feels good too along with eating unhealthy food. Just because it feels good doesn't mean it's good for you.
Black men need us. They need our support and no non black man can understand us the same. You shouldn't pay so much attention to internet trolls trying to cause a problem.
Except for the bm that I have respect for,BM NEED TO SUPPORT BW MORE!! Our loyalty is without question,about time the FIXED UP!! Many are a DISAPPOINTMENT!! Why should I take a man JUST BECAUSE we are the same skin colour?? BM DON'T KEEP THE SAME REASONINGS..BW DESERVE HAPPINESS WITH THEIR CHOICE... NOT JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK!! HOW SAD!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African/Asian Muslims Target White 11 min Al Awaki rapes ba... 37
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min KiloEcho 46,269
The Three Stages of Fear 40 min Drilling for the ... 7
Charlize Theron deemed the most beautiful Afric... 40 min Redefined 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 58 min Moses 32,547
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 135,967
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr kuda 142
The UK has left the EU 2 hr Moses 70
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
More from around the web