First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#261 May 4, 2013
Dustin R wrote:
<quoted text> I was told about this site from a friend last night. I dont care to come off as a racist, but black women will only date a white man because he is white, and white man is wayy beter than a blackman due to un realistic beliefs, that has accumulate from a broken state of mind. In a more likely fashion.... Black women are too easy and needy! Stop approaching us for sex, its humiliating and embarrassing to the extreme. I heard black women will kill their own men just to empress us white guys. Your also violent desperate bipolar. We are armed!! Stay away.
_
Yes,there are many who date a wm solely because hes white.. Self hatred or curiosity happens,similar to what you wm do with bw and other women...The rest that you've said,as well as the first part DOESN'T APPLY TO ME! No bw are not all nuts,and no we don't all do things to impress wm all the time... There are at least a few bw that DON'T KISS ASS! I and at least some bw,aren't that needy that we spread our legs for every wm or others who pay us attention.. If what you say is completely true,then WHY DO SOME WHITE BOSSES TRY TO PROPOSITION BLACK WOMEN OR GET UPSET IF THEIR ADVANCES ARE REJECTED?? OR USE THEIR PROPOSITION AS A BARGAINING TOOL FOR EMPLOYMENT?? SOME OF US DON'T SELL OURSELVES DOWN THE RIVER JUST FOR ATTENTION FROM A NON BLACK MAN... GET IT RIGHT!!

WHO'S CHASING WHO EXACTLY??

“Blessed be me!!”

#262 May 4, 2013
Mary knows better wrote:
Look how many black men have children ?
Who wants a man that has children all over the country .
Whilst I get why you're saying that, GET IT RIGHT!! Wm and others do the same thing... No one is exempt from abandonment of children etc..
You Know It

Austin, TX

#264 May 5, 2013
Yes, stick with bm and quit looking at us Latino men like we are a plate of chicken. WE DON'T WANT YOU. And you know it.
Mary knows better

Brooklyn, NY

#265 May 5, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst I get why you're saying that, GET IT RIGHT!! Wm and others do the same thing... No one is exempt from abandonment of children etc..
Yes WM do too but you know BM do it more, so stop fooling yourself. Look at the statistics and you well see that more (84% percent) of black children are born out of wedlock and many so called Fathers have not a thing to do with them. I don't have any children so I can't tell it like it is.
Mary knows better

Brooklyn, NY

#266 May 5, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay with them devils
Black race cant afford you no more
Devils !!!!

From what I have seen you post you well be going to hell.

“Blessed be me!!”

#268 May 6, 2013
You Know It wrote:
Yes, stick with bm and quit looking at us Latino men like we are a plate of chicken. WE DON'T WANT YOU. And you know it.
Really?? How come I hear the opposite from both latino men and black non latina women?? I think you're just a jealous latina hating on non latina black women.. I've met many of them.. And you strike me as one of them!!

“Blessed be me!!”

#269 May 6, 2013
Mary knows better wrote:
<quoted text>Yes WM do too but you know BM do it more, so stop fooling yourself. Look at the statistics and you well see that more (84% percent) of black children are born out of wedlock and many so called Fathers have not a thing to do with them. I don't have any children so I can't tell it like it is.
Yes there are worthless bm, and I'm trying to make sure I dont end up with shit, that people are trying to tell young bw to do... I'm not listening to grudgeful women who dont want happiness for others and tell lies on or hate for petty reasons(E.G, not having chilldren for inadequate men! I've had women have the nerve to make me feel I'm wrong! I'M NOT WRONG AND WONT BE GUILT TRIPPED!!)... I understand very well what you're saying.. I can't and wont be pinning my hopes on one race of men..There are other men out there and frankly, I havent had great experiences of them... Let alone, I am naturally attracted to men of different backgrounds.. Cant help that..

“Blessed be me!!”

#272 May 6, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Date who you want, no body cares what you do in your bedroom lady, your bitter and scorned on a racist tip. Your projecting your guilt.. Who knows what you've done whatever it was. I hope you didn't kill that black man. Your violent unstable delusional formidable and the biggest liar on topix. Why aren't you on storm front or Interracial dating site?
Whaaaaaat! What is Stormfront? I've never heard of it ... ZZzzzzzzzzzzz.... To the rest of your post.. YOU COULDNT BE MORE WRONG!

“Blessed be me!!”

#273 May 6, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>Black wome come off as desperate and easy. My ex roomate was a cuban guy. He had soo many black women he used only for sex and money and gold. He rudely yelled and dumped them.. They always came back for more. He called them knob polishers.
Well, all I can say is that your white cuban friend, was a RACIST ASSHOLE! I dont care for men like that.. He was just sowing his oats and wanted to know what black chocha was like.. I have found white cubans rude and ungracious... The few that I've met... But, I cant dub everyone with the same brush..
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#274 May 6, 2013
Stupid sellout BW need to stop siding with racist mofos and stick to us. We're your KINGS we own your a**ses.
You Know It

Saint Louis, MO

#276 May 6, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? How come I hear the opposite from both latino men and black non latina women?? I think you're just a jealous latina hating on non latina black women.. I've met many of them.. And you strike me as one of them!!
I'm a Latino man you silly coon. First off, Latino men don't want your stank monkey ass, who are you kidding? Second, Latinas aren't jealous of your coon ass, Latinas are wanted by all races of men like they're going out of stock, while sheboons are the most single females in the world. Not even black men want you. They'd rather take an ugly, worthless b!tch of any race other than black, and they feel all proud about it. Blacks hate their genes, and You Know It.

Sheboons have a f*cked up Latino fetish, and you need to drop that nonsense. I can't stand sheboons looking at me like I'm a welfare check. Disgusting!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#277 May 6, 2013
You Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Latino man you silly coon. First off, Latino men don't want your stank monkey ass, who are you kidding? Second, Latinas aren't jealous of your coon ass, Latinas are wanted by all races of men like they're going out of stock, while sheboons are the most single females in the world. Not even black men want you. They'd rather take an ugly, worthless b!tch of any race other than black, and they feel all proud about it. Blacks hate their genes, and You Know It.
Sheboons have a f*cked up Latino fetish, and you need to drop that nonsense. I can't stand sheboons looking at me like I'm a welfare check. Disgusting!
Whoa Ho! calm down PEDRO! Most BW do NOT want Latino men, we have the BEST looking men on the planet! Just ask the white man's WOMAN. Most Latino men are SHORT, ugly, and have SMALL penis (according to SOME Latino women). You sound like some ANGRY Latino who probably swam across the Rio Grande.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#278 May 6, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>No he wasn't a racist, you guys wasn't a challenge for him. He told me the only reasons he got those sistas because he wasn't black. He sead blackgirls intentionally gave black guys a hard time because they're niccaz. That's why he dogged them becase he sead yall are broken and damaged.they would cry at the front door when he wouldn't let them in. The black couple thing is crashing along with black love.
Most BW want BM......
You Know It

Saint Louis, MO

#280 May 6, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Ho! calm down PEDRO! Most BW do NOT want Latino men, we have the BEST looking men on the planet! Just ask the white man's WOMAN. Most Latino men are SHORT, ugly, and have SMALL penis (according to SOME Latino women). You sound like some ANGRY Latino who probably swam across the Rio Grande.
lmao, you silly bitch, black men are rated in polls as some of the least attractive in the world, look it up yourself. Only ugly, obese, damaged white bitches, or any bitches bother with black men. BM/WW is an overhyped, cheap media tactic, to turn heads like a bad car wreck. It's on the lower spectrum of interracial, and BW are the least desired of all. Blacks in general are the least desired for interracial. All facts, all available to be Googled.

And white women/hispanic men is one of the top interracial mixes in the US, I've dated white girls my whole life, and all 3 of my sisters married white men.

I'm also 6th generation American. Never been to my ancestor countries of Spain and Mexico.

Owned silly bitch. You Know It.
maximino

Philadelphia, PA

#281 May 21, 2013
Black women need to stick with whoever they love! Good God how many blogs on this stupid website do I see pushing stuff like this. Love is not a fn color it is a feeling of affection. It hurts sometimes and feels good. Same thing for black men
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#282 May 21, 2013
You Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, you silly bitch, black men are rated in polls as some of the least attractive in the world, look it up yourself. Only ugly, obese, damaged white bitches, or any bitches bother with black men. BM/WW is an overhyped, cheap media tactic, to turn heads like a bad car wreck. It's on the lower spectrum of interracial, and BW are the least desired of all. Blacks in general are the least desired for interracial. All facts, all available to be Googled.
And white women/hispanic men is one of the top interracial mixes in the US, I've dated white girls my whole life, and all 3 of my sisters married white men.
I'm also 6th generation American. Never been to my ancestor countries of Spain and Mexico.
Owned silly bitch. You Know It.
LOL BM have SUPERIOR sexual PROWESS! That is why MANY white females/non females DESIRE BM. This is a bitter pill for MANY non-BM like yourself (with small penise's) to SWALLOW. Get over it!
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#283 May 22, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most BW want BM......
I agree ..most bm want bw also (; <3

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#284 Jun 25, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
It's a shame that so many people don't know their own background, and the fail to learn the background of those they bed with - and even those they have children with.
People are being raised to neglect their history, or more aptly put, people neglect their history while raising beings.
As true today as yesterday.
Black Deal

United States

#285 Jun 25, 2013
Tbone wrote:
<quoted text>No he wasn't a racist, you guys wasn't a challenge for him. He told me the only reasons he got those sistas because he wasn't black. He sead blackgirls intentionally gave black guys a hard time because they're niccaz. That's why he dogged them becase he sead yall are broken and damaged.they would cry at the front door when he wouldn't let them in. The black couple thing is crashing along with black love.
Go breed yourself out or put bleach on devil
Black Deal

United States

#287 Jun 25, 2013
Black girl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that they need us but the majority of them don't want us unless you're light skinned. Black women cannot sit back being alone waiting for bm to get their minds right. More and more bw are realizing this and dating out. Its really sad but bm have choices and they are making bad choices. That's not our problem. I'm still holding out for a good black man but I will not wait forever. I will always love black men,but I cannot and will not defend bullshyt.
Look most of us BM with BW so stop talking shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 2 min Maro 204
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 4 min lol 60
Is Bruce Jenner really a woman? 7 min lol 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Curious Me 32,786
African-American: If you were 'forced' to move ... 45 min dkanela 10
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 48 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 55 min African AE 116,684
All women prefer white men 2 hr Big Knob 4,340
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 hr KIP 382
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 8 hr sham 101