Why Black Women need to stick With Bl...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#205 Feb 7, 2013
knowyourenemy-frank---carol--- -MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit that you are a self-hating racist Sadbutrue, admit that you despise the black race more than any other and that you aspire to whiten yourself by marrying and having babies with the white man, admit it Sadbutrue the truth will set you free, lets bring this discussion to a close with a frank admission from Carol and Sadbutrue.
MACEO (Your 400 alias)

Okay, you married and chase after White women for 35 years! Why didn't you invest your time and support into the Black community if you claim White males hate you so much?

Case Close

I don't want to hear your whines about Society or White males when you support them and their women! As well as you claim White women are BETTER women! You don't do for your own women, children or families!

Just like you said White women support Black males; I find that more White men are move supportive, compassionate while Black men like yourself are ARROGANT, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, HATEFUL, PREY ON WOMEN, DON'T OFFER AND LOVE OR SUPPORT AND YOUR ALWAYS TRYING TO GET OVER! What you did to your white wife; you would have done to a Black woman and blamed her for your selfish, self centered behaviors and LUSTS!

I can't sympathize with you!

Almost 80% of your children don't even have a chance to better their lives because the Collective bunch of Black males abandon your children until their adults! You don't marry, brag on usingn women as well as you HATE Black women!

I REFUSE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHEN YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED!

MOST OF IT'S NOT EVEN WHITE MALES DOING ANYTHING TO YOU ITS YOUR OWN POOR DECISIONS! YOU LACK RESPONSIBILITY AND THEN WANT FOLKS TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

ITS YOU MAN!!! STOP BLAMING WHITE MEN OR THE BLACK WOMEN!

YOU REFUSE TO CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND THAT WARPED MENTALITY THAT YOU HAVE! THE WHITE MAN IS ALWAYS OUT TO GET YOU!

If you did something for yourselves people wouldn't say as much! You don't hear them talking about the Mexicans, East Indians, Africans, Asians..........etc DO YOU?

They work hard and take care of their families WHILE BLACK MEN ABANDON THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND DO NOTHING!

GET OUT OF MY FACE WITH YOUR HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS MACEO!

Don't show me any Systematic racism!!! Show me what you can do for black children who are disadvantaged and most of it comes from black males like YOU!!

You didn't do for your own Black family but you sure kiss Ass for your ex White wife's family while letting your own Black family go without!

I"m sorry MACEO that's wrong and MOST Black men do these things! Yet you want Love and support from Black women?

Kiss My ASS!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#206 Feb 7, 2013
Phoenix-knowyourenemy--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some black women that do hate black men just like there some black men that hate black women.
YOU HATE BLACK WOMEN MACEO!

THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU AND RIGHTFULLY SO; YOU PROVED THEM RIGHT! You did to your White wife what you would have done to a Black woman!

Now your alone!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#207 Feb 12, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ive had plenty of bw and prefer them. Harassment? I never harassed anyone lol. Youve must of been harasses or something. Im a young bm with PLENTY going on for himself.
Ok and what about the young black girls who want to have fun when theyre young with a so called bad boy, and then come back to the good ones later? How about that one? Im not bashing bw but its true. And i can say this, that bm and bw are too picky nowadays. Plus there are no values in our relationships in most cases.
I would rather be a little picky, RATHER THAN end up with RUBBISH TO SUIT OTHERS EXPECTATIONS!! I DESERVE A GOOD MAN...NOT CHOOSE HIM BECAUSE OF COLOUR OF SKIN!! If I did that, I dont know what state my life would be in..GLAD I'M NOT A FOOL!!
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#208 Feb 13, 2013
knowyourenemy-cAROL-maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
the samld (especially girls) who will inevitably grow up to be self-hating black adults.
MACEO AND HIS 400 PROFILES IS A FOOL AND SCOFFER

Characteristics of A Fool
It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#209 Feb 13, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a little picky, RATHER THAN end up with RUBBISH TO SUIT OTHERS EXPECTATIONS!! I DESERVE A GOOD MAN...NOT CHOOSE HIM BECAUSE OF COLOUR OF SKIN!! If I did that, I dont know what state my life would be in..GLAD I'M NOT A FOOL!!
YOU HATE BLACK WOMEN MACEO!

THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU AND RIGHTFULLY SO; YOU PROVED THEM RIGHT! You did to your White wife what you would have done to a Black woman!

Now your alone!

You chased White women for 35 years only to end up alone because you were selfish and self centered!
iknowbut

Howell, MI

#210 Feb 13, 2013
the bible is trash go kill yourself..
iknowbut

Howell, MI

#211 Feb 13, 2013
I only support it because my unlce makes money from people going to church..
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#214 Feb 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Does black brotherhood equate to uplifting the black community which is made up of BM/BW?
MACEO
A FOOL AND A SCOFFER
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#216 Feb 14, 2013
iknowbut wrote:
I only support it because my unlce makes money from people going to church..
A FOOL AND A SCOFFER ONLY MACEO! LMAO
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#218 Feb 14, 2013
knowyourenemy wrote:
<quoted text>
the same could be asked about Sadbutrue and the useless Carol, self-hating black women is worse and more dangerous than having a white supremacist living next door, i hope they both don't bring innocent children into this world (especially girls) who will inevitably grow up to be self-hating black adults.
MACEO

Thank you FOOL and a SCOFFER! Your face and words are on FACEBOOK!LMAO
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#219 Feb 14, 2013
knowyourenemy wrote:
<quoted text>the same could be asked about Sadbutrue and the useless Carol, self-hating black women is worse and more dangerous than having a white supremacist living next door, i hope they both don't bring innocent children into this world (especially girls) who will inevitably grow up to be self-hating black adults.
Aren't those women you are naming prefer white men over black men?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#220 Feb 15, 2013
emperorjohn-Phoenix--MACEOtheS coffer wrote:
That is not true. Many bw actively seek out thugs, with the baddest ones getting the most girls. I know this boy, the friend of my bro, who has three baby mothers. His fourth girl sat in my house and watched as he described how he was going to defraud his last baby mother and she said nothing of it. She was caught involving herself in his schemes. Mary J Blige admitted that she would pursue after badboys until she realized that they were no good for her. She settled for a good man but ended up punching him in his face for simply looking at a girl.
MACEO

I like that about Black women they address things right up front. Funny how you don't talk about how he disrespected her on many occasions.

there's a difference between a "Look and a Linger"

I once met this guy at works friend we will call him Dewayne. On the first date with this fool and he was "ogling" every trashy WW that passed him as if he never saw a White woman before; yet he was married to one for almost 15 years until she left him.

Later I found out he was screwing his next door neighbor a married White woman with 4-5 kids which was also poor judgement. He complained that the husband if this White woman he was sleeping with was harassing him because his White wanted "Black dyck" and he saw nothing wrong with it since they were having problems in their marriage.

I said to myself "DeWayne is a Fool and so isn't his friend who said he was a good man"!

I looked at all of his "Disrespectful behaviors" he doled out in less than 2 dates. I wrote him off and duped him as a total FOOL! He kept calling me asking me to go out..........kept calling and calling, I wouldn't return the calls.

He was unattractive, disrespectful of women, foolish and I couldn't respect his decisions. I never return any calls! His friend was just as foolish as he was and lost everything!

Both claimed that White women were the Best women for Black men and that everybody was "Jealous and envious" of them because they had White women! LMAO They were "Good Black men" its just that Black women didn't want Good Black men! lmao

Really?

The Dumb Black man who was on my job who recommended him also saw nothing wrong with his behaviors! He often bragged and was gleeful and said DeWayne is still sleeping with the married White woman with 4 kids and she brought him some gifts! He would never acknowledge the wrong that DeWayne did which spoke of his character! Later that man on my job; doled out the same foul behaviors to his White wife who asked for a divorce.

I said "What FOOLS"!

I know people who lose their lives from having affairs especially when its a next door neighbor. His Black Bald Headed friend is just as dumb as he was.

Sometimes you have to leave FOOLS ALONE with No Common Sense less they ruin your life! Not only did this tell me about the him; but it showed me how Dumb Black men support each other even when so many do wrong!

You can't rise any higher than the people you hang around and admire!

Which is why I hang with women who strive to live right and do right by others. Unfortunately, many of those women are married/dating White males because they run into foolish Black males who lack common sense like the TWO FOOLS I described. They are not and unwilling to tolerate black men's foolish behaviors!

MACEO your a fool and a Scoffer!
pat7

United States

#221 Apr 26, 2013
Ipman, jamaican prince, and sadbuttrue is all ignorant idiots and phoenix is not even a bw that's a ww pretending to be a bw. She promotes bw and bm both dating white people. She promotes negativity towards black families and acts as blacks can't work anything out with each other.

Ignore low minded people like those i listed because 1 bm can't speak for a whole race of bm and every bm does not think the same way like the crazy sounding ones. Many young bm and bw are dating each other right now so we need to make sure those relationships go good and does not fail the way the older ones have. There are more bm marrying bw more than bm who are marrying ww so we need to ignore the media and idiot bm and bw who talks about passing our wealth away to the white communities by seeking IR dating.

That's our problem we as black people don't know how to trust each other and help each other, the only thing we focus on is something that's not gonna benefit our next generation and believe me starting families with white people will not get the job done.

We need to set up our own businesses up in the black community, police our own communities or hire people to protect our community if you need too, if you don't have the money then get up with some off the street people and workout a nice deal or plan out.

We cannot keep going in the same direction we have been going, we have to stop relying on white people and rely on our own community so we can finally get this black race on the right track and not watch it die off with nothing to feel as if we did something good. Pass my advice around and lets do what needs to be done.

Im 20 years old btw so that tells you that you don't have to be an full adult to know how to get things done.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#222 Apr 27, 2013
BeaMae wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spin job. I had to laugh despite the obvious sarcasm.
(Belated) Thank you.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#224 Apr 27, 2013
AXE me Anything wrote:
<quoted text> Who on earth wants you foul nasty smelly sherillas. Your own bucks will marry a 800lbs white woman justto have nothing go do with you lesbians.
Lenny Bruce -

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#227 Apr 28, 2013
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats off topic but okay lol

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#228 Apr 28, 2013
nope we dnt need to do shyt..im dating out like it or not lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#230 Apr 29, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
nope we dnt need to do shyt..im dating out like it or not lol
I don't blame you.. I won't be guilt tripped or forced into anyone who isn't good enough for me.. Based on colour or any other reasons..

Level 3

Location hidden

#232 Apr 29, 2013
Dustin R wrote:
<quoted text> I was told about this site from a friend last night. I dont care to come off as a racist, but black women will only date a white man because he is white, and white man is wayy beter than a blackman due to un realistic beliefs, that has accumulate from a broken state of mind. In a more likely fashion.... Black women are too easy and needy! Stop approaching us for sex, its humiliating and embarrassing to the extreme. I heard black women will kill their own men just to empress us white guys. Your also violent desperate bipolar. We are armed!! Stay away.
lol not everyone wants a white man i sure dnt...when a bw dates ir she can date any race not just white..u wm are not the only ones left on this planet.I luv latino men so trust me i will never throw myself at a wm or anyman for that matter.Please remeber not every black woman wants you if she doesnt date bm...stop thinking you are the shyt cuz you are not

Level 3

Location hidden

#234 Apr 29, 2013
Dustin R wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you read! We are armed!!!!!stay away, You will find no man who will accept a broke down black woman who hates her own men, and her black skin colour by bleaching out. Wiggs bleaching blush contacts acting latina, the list goes on. When will you zombies wake up takr full responsibilities for your own short comings.
hahaha i cant even get mad u ...u whites are a joke lol.Lol i dated alot of latin guys..i mean alot ...oh and btw why are u wm always hitting on me? hahaha wanting sum blk p****y but cant get it.All the things u say are wrong..never wore make ..weaves or a wig.Contacts?lol latinas have brown eyes mostly...my eyes are multicolored i dnt need contacts dumba**.. we are not zombies..i take it as u got rejected..and you are sad that i dnt want a white boy..boo hoo hoo..cry me a river lmbao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,621,354
THE EPIDEMIC OF BLACK ON WHITE RAPE IN AMERICA.... 8 min THX Son of Bavaria 4
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 11 min zepol 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min dreamhunk 35,395
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 30 min zepol 486
They are calling Harvey Weinstein racist becaus... 42 min KIR SUCKA 3
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 49 min el rey de los cam... 3,756
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr KIR SUCKA 255
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 1 hr el rey de los cam... 88
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr KIR SUCKA 44
More from around the web