attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2131 Jun 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about my people hard won rights. Don't post to me again, you racist pig.
Your people never won any civil rights. Jews gave them to you LOL for the truth racist pig.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2132 Jun 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about my people hard won rights. Don't post to me again, you racist pig.
Hey Bootie warrior your crying now just imagine how your going feel when Golden Dawn inevitably sweeps Europe LOLS!!!.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2133 Jun 26, 2013
One last thing Bootie warrior!!! I see Old commie terrorist Mandella is on his last gasp. Damn what a wonderful day woohoo!!!!.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2134 Jun 26, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: What are your thoughts on this piece of artwork?
http://tinyurl.com/q7hte5u
What it is is a photograph of a crucifix submerged in the artist's own urine.
Indifferent . Nothing negative , nothing positive.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2136 Jun 26, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the joys of diversity. To quote one of the foremost Black intellectuals in the United States today:
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word."
&#8213; Thomas Sowell
I am only offering this as a warning to those who have not yet experienced the "joys of diversity."
You're deluded, and this spiel in the USA is RACIST. This is not France, where the “diversity” comes from recent immigration (except for Jews). In the case of the USA, Native Americans were already here, Mexicans were already in the stolen territory, and blacks were dragged here from the beginning against their will.

The USA has been diverse from the git. HOW can you object to diversity? What does that entail? You want blacks banned from voting? Want the “No Dogs or Mexicans” signs up again? Want to massacre some Natives? Just what is it you want, boy?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2138 Jun 26, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: What are your thoughts on this piece of artwork?
http://tinyurl.com/q7hte5u
What it is is a photograph of a crucifix submerged in the artist's own urine.
What's your motivation for asking?
You know I'm an atheist and I don't think Jesus existed. Well, only in ppls minds. So I have no thoughts of the artists work .
But what do you think when you pay for grosseries fx. and you pay cash? It's saying on your money: In God we trust". Could that be changed into : "In money we trust".?
And finally are you gonna miss that sentence considering a lot of ppl pay with creditcards.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2139 Jun 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Indifferent . Nothing negative , nothing positive.
That's sort of how my reaction was to the "racist" black lady cake. Although what I did find funny was some of the reaction to the cake. That piece of "art" has been displayed in many art galleries and received awards.

I suppose I could come up with an art piece called "$hit MLK Jr" that would be a photograph of a likeness of MLK Jr dipped in my own excrement. I could even add some additional touches to it by fitting Mr. King with a lip plate and a bone through his nose. If you were to see this "art" piece I am describing displayed at a prominent New York art exhibit, would you feel nothing as well? Nothing negative or positive? Just curious.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2140 Jun 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're deluded, and this spiel in the USA is RACIST. This is not France, where the “diversity” comes from recent immigration (except for Jews). In the case of the USA, Native Americans were already here, Mexicans were already in the stolen territory, and blacks were dragged here from the beginning against their will.
The USA has been diverse from the git. HOW can you object to diversity? What does that entail? You want blacks banned from voting? Want the “No Dogs or Mexicans” signs up again? Want to massacre some Natives? Just what is it you want, boy?
I am speaking to people in other countries who have not been "blessed" with diversity. My point is that it's not a strength. It's a weakness. We in the US are trying to manage a problem. A saying such as "diversity is our strength" might seem to some a cute slogan that can be used to help manage that problem. But to others who don't have our problem, don't be fooled by such willful stupidity. Diversity is OUR weakness; homogeneity is YOUR strength.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2141 Jun 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your motivation for asking?
You know I'm an atheist and I don't think Jesus existed. Well, only in ppls minds. So I have no thoughts of the artists work .
But what do you think when you pay for grosseries fx. and you pay cash? It's saying on your money: In God we trust". Could that be changed into : "In money we trust".?
And finally are you gonna miss that sentence considering a lot of ppl pay with creditcards.
You were commenting on "art" you thought was offensive and obscene (the "racist" black lady cake). I was wanting to know what you thought about another piece of "art" (Piss Christ) that many consider offensive and obscene as well. You found the "racist" black lady cake offensive because (you among other things?) are a woman while you have no opinion on the Piss Christ, something that you are indifferent or perhaps even hostile to.

Is this an example of a failure of today's society to achieve cohesion? Are we are becoming increasingly atomized, yet at the same time more polarized and intolerant?

BTW, I have no problem with something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/pf8yfrl
because they don't belong where you live.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2142 Jun 26, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Savant is who he is, attai1 is who he says to be. Plain and simple.
It is wrong by the way to write "people say" : you forget 2 qualifications to these "people", idiot redneck "people" say ... i.e. B.S. as usual.
I hope the answer is clear for you.
a whiteboi
I'm just saying a white person would not put a 'white boi' under every post he makes because he already knows he's white.

Just saying...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2143 Jun 26, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
People say a lot of stupid things. Mostly, it is the white racists who claim that we are the same.
I know. But attai1 keep putting white boi under his posts makes him suspicions.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2144 Jun 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I have actually agree with this...This post proves you're capable of intelligence when you're not acting like an idi*t.:)
Jesus WAS MADE GOOD HAHA

Jacksonville, FL

#2145 Jun 26, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a natural consequence of replacing God with money.
Money is FAR MORE VALUABLE than YOUR God, SID.... just saying.
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2146 Jun 26, 2013
Jesus WAS MADE GOOD HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Money is FAR MORE VALUABLE than YOUR God, SID.... just saying.
I didn't expect to see you here Jacksonville. You have money and I will stick with the J man.

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#2147 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>Your people never won any civil rights. Jews gave them to you LOL for the truth racist pig.
jews own your azz there bubba boy
Nimrod

Jacksonville, FL

#2148 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>I didn't expect to see you here Jacksonville. You have money and I will stick with the J man.
Ok...
Shining in darkness

Geebung, Australia

#2149 Jun 26, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
jews own your azz there bubba boy
How exactly am I owned by Jews spammer?. Enquiring minds would like to know.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2150 Jun 26, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sort of how my reaction was to the "racist" black lady cake. Although what I did find funny was some of the reaction to the cake. That piece of "art" has been displayed in many art galleries and received awards.
I suppose I could come up with an art piece called "$hit MLK Jr" that would be a photograph of a likeness of MLK Jr dipped in my own excrement. I could even add some additional touches to it by fitting Mr. King with a lip plate and a bone through his nose. If you were to see this "art" piece I am describing displayed at a prominent New York art exhibit, would you feel nothing as well? Nothing negative or positive? Just curious.
Well, if you are not aware of it. Our officials have an extensive responsability. I really don't see how that cake belonged there. The issue was female circumcision. That cake is sending so many signals and can be intepretated in so many ways. And I think for those women who are circumcised it's an offense. I don't want officials who represent a country to act so stupid. On the other hand, how a single artist choses to express his art and use the freedom of expression is another issue. And his own business. If someone has a problem with it, they can try to take it to court.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2151 Jun 27, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would question you motivation for a piece of "art" like that, what would your motivation be? Since I know MLK existed and he fought for both black and white. And was killed. I'd say it's a sick idea. Christian ppl have had so many doublestandards IMO, have oppressed so many ppl. Since they were so dominating. And still are telling ppl what's right or wrong. Well, I do think proportionally they should be able to face the fact that some artist would rebel. I have had ppl talking to me on behalf of Jesus. "Jesus doesn't like you to cuz". Lol
"You're making Jesus sad". That's just too bad. I don't live by rules old men ( some of them lived to be like 400 y.o ) wrote down in a book they call the bible. So if some artist wants to take a p... on that. Well I pay it no attention .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2152 Jun 27, 2013
And another thing if this piece of art with Jesus is so offensive. How about practise what you preach. God does not want ppl to starve. ( maybe I'm wrong here ). Off you go, starting from TOday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 20 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 42 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 48 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 53 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 59 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 5 hr SadButTrue 102