attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1675 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, someone who pretends to be a student in Law ... to write such an ignorant, clueless sentence is truly astonishing. Maybe a 5yo could have written that ?
The Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948.
Zionism started around 1900, the various dates are easy to find : make a search, read a little bit of history and geography, you're in bad need.
At that time, there were less than 5% of the Palestinian population made of Jewish people : you had then more Kurds and far more Christian Arabs than Jews.
So the fact that these Jewish Zionists are invaders of a territory known as Palestine is a historical, unquestionable fact. As to know who was leaving in a territory in 2000 BC or 3000 BC, it does not really matter, apart from a religious perspective.
Migrations and population movements have been a general rule.
If you use your rule, you can have 80% of the present Europeans out, nearly all the Americans, most of the people in Latin America, 90% of the Australian etc.
Are you crazy or what ?
a (truly nice) whiteboi
We might agree on a few things e.g gays rights. For some reason I cannot imagine you are against gaymarriage. Other than that we have absolutly nothing in common. You are cheap and cannot be civil for one sec. really you want to lecture me on what to read. You have a little deluded colonialmaster in your stomach. Are you deaf, most black ppl on here don't want you to lead thier cause. Lol. And you call them crazy and names too. Your racist. Every one is crazy and KKK according to you, your little faux left clown. You harrass black ppl too if they disagree with you.Can you even breathe in that closet of yours. Get out
of there. Lol . Thanks for showing me how dumb a faux leftwinger can be. Don't waste your time on me unless your a masochist because I really don't give a F... About you.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1676 May 20, 2013
Attai1 never said anything bad about or to a black person on here. Wait a sec.
Attai your are telling every black person who disagrees with you they are white and crazy. Lol
You're the worst racist. Who are you to define what a black person is? If they disagree with you, you throw them out of thier own "race" and try to ridicule and isolate them.
Colonialmaster ! Waiting for your chance to get a harem. Clown.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1677 May 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Attai1 never said anything bad about or to a black person on here. Wait a sec.
Attai your are telling every black person who disagrees with you they are white and crazy. Lol
i've said, Miss ignorant Scandinavia or whatever (re your asinine posts about Zionism and Palestine among a few others), "genuine" Black posters.
Genuine in English means :

"[more genuine; most genuine] 1 : actual, real, or true : not false or fake
&#9642; genuine leather &#9642; The signature is genuine.[=authentic] &#9642; There has been a genuine improvement in the economy in recent months.— often used in the phrase the genuine article to refer to someone or something that is not a copy or substitute &#9642; Don't fall for cheap imitations; this is the genuine article. &#9642; A lot of people pretend to be cowboys, but he's the genuine article.[=he's a real cowboy]
2 : sincere and honest"

Now if you believe that "Brother realist" or "Black Deal" are Black persons and "genuine" Black people, you are free to do so. That is your choice. Maybe Santa Claus is a real man ... right Loulou ? oops you thought Santa was real : I'm sorry.

That being said, i can disagree with some genuine Black posters'opinions. If Herman Cain was on Afam Topix, I would disagree with his posts certainly like I disagree with all the Rep-Tea-party ideology. And yes i have no sympathy for the Black "Stephen" characters [re Django Unchained] of today. But you will not read anything from me like the trash talk of your friends Oh'really, "jake" and all attacking Black people for being Black.
Naturally i have contempt for rednecks posing as Black posters. Like everybody except the KKKluxers.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#1678 May 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't waste your time on me unless your a masochist because I really don't give a F... About you.
oh believe me, I feel the same for "Loulou" or whoever you are whether a Dane, a Swede or a Yank or who knows what ...

Your sometimes (not always) nasty ideas (Breivikian philosophy, love for Wilders etc.) and misconceptions - for ex. on Zionism - that is only what matters here for me.
Afam Topix is for debating and informations, remember, not a dating service. Live your life, I live mine don't worry about me.

a (truly nice) whiteboi
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1679 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>are you Loulou and as crazy ?

Read indeed about Zionism that has nothing to do with "Biblical time" and is not even related to the Bible : what is commonly called Zionism is a secularism.

And FYI (and Loulou) read about Theodor Herzl (1860-1904)- hardly "biblical time" !- "the father of modern political Zionism and in effect the foundation of the State of Israel."

I was not speaking of any special crooked meaning of the word but of the common sense today.

We could play on words like that for a long time ...

a (truly nice) whiteboi
The point being made is that the belief in Zionism is biblical and can be found in the Old Testament.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/what-is-biblical-...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1680 May 20, 2013
Lol, not one of those posters who disagree with you are black. They are white, because that's what you decided. KKKlux or rednecks. How civilized. You don't stop for one minut and even consider what it is you are really saying. You call both black men and women names. And rob them of thier identity, because you can only accept there is one way to be black : Your way.
Colonialmaster of a racist.
What a laugh.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1681 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh believe me, I feel the same for "Loulou" or whoever you are whether a Dane, a Swede or a Yank or who knows what ...
Your sometimes (not always) nasty ideas (Breivikian philosophy, love for Wilders etc.) and misconceptions - for ex. on Zionism - that is only what matters here for me.
Afam Topix is for debating and informations, remember, not a dating service. Live your life, I live mine don't worry about me.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Lol, good luck Suzette.
yop

France

#1682 May 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So with that logic shouldn't all Jews be genetically predisposed to Discover the formel E=mc*2?
Einstein is an individual and not representing a group in his science.
lil'darling,
einstein was a jew,yes,but all jews were not einstein.
i mean you have genetic difference among a single ethny,thus you can find both genius like einstein and perfect idiots into the jewish population...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1683 May 20, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
lil'darling,
einstein was a jew,yes,but all jews were not einstein.
i mean you have genetic difference among a single ethny,thus you can find both genius like einstein and perfect idiots into the jewish population...
Lil'darling actually. Well. Now I'm all dizzy and blushing . Hihihihi

Level 8

Paris France

#1684 May 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being made is that the belief in Zionism is biblical and can be found in the Old Testament.
http://unitedwithisrael.org/what-is-biblical-...
LOL !

What a joke ... I mean the link to a movement of looney fanatics.

I quote from there : "What it is is a name to describe a fact; Modern Israel isn’t so modern and its roots originate in the Bible. " !

The Jewish state of Israël has a king from the House of David called Shimon Peres ? LOL.
They stone people in Modern Israel ?

If i may venture an advice, you should drop these Jewish "Biblical Zionists" : they are even worse than the real "genuine" secularist Zionists.
The founders of "Modern Israel" were certainly not "Biblical Zionists".

Double check your references please Ma'am.
Even AIPAC has a little more credibility than that.

Or maybe you belong to these bizarre Jewish-Christian protestants that are supporting Zionism because of their hope it would bring the end of this world closer and the conversion of all Jewish people ? Each is own after all.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1685 May 20, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wonder sometimes how the USA has affected you guys in Scandinavia. Has it been for the good or for the worse? That's hard to say. But if it has resulted in racial and cultural changes, I hope it is for the better. The Swedish could improve themselves through multiculturalism. By introducing non-Swedish cultures it will strengthen Sweden. It will also help Sweden if the Swedish dilute their race. Sweden will become such a better place to live after that. Yay for making Sweden non-Swedish :\
The U$A is not the same as Sweden. Multiculturalism in the USA has been a fact since day one. Keep in mind the land was occupied when the Euros arrived and began to pretend THEY were the only “real Americans”. And then they brought slaves over, then stole half of Mexican territory in an illegal war...

Then you complain about multiculturalism? In the USA that meant simply stopping the racism against those 3 and other groups. Would you have us return to Jim Crow? Kidnap Native children and put them in boarding schools where they're forbidden their languages? Enforce a “white” norm on everyone?

F that. I by preference speak Castilian in the USA for that reason. The ethnic cultures run over by white supremacy are not going to disappear, will remain strong here, and there's nothing you can do about it.

¿Entiendes?

Having said that... I am opposed to the Islamification of Europe. I want Sweden to remain Swedish.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1686 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i've said, Miss ignorant Scandinavia or whatever (re your asinine posts about Zionism and Palestine among a few others), "genuine" Black posters.
Genuine in English means :
"[more genuine; most genuine] 1 : actual, real, or true : not false or fake
&#9642; genuine leather &#9642; The signature is genuine.[=authentic] &#9642; There has been a genuine improvement in the economy in recent months.— often used in the phrase the genuine article to refer to someone or something that is not a copy or substitute &#9642; Don't fall for cheap imitations; this is the genuine article. &#9642; A lot of people pretend to be cowboys, but he's the genuine article.[=he's a real cowboy]
2 : sincere and honest"
Now if you believe that "Brother realist" or "Black Deal" are Black persons and "genuine" Black people, you are free to do so. That is your choice. Maybe Santa Claus is a real man ... right Loulou ? oops you thought Santa was real : I'm sorry.
That being said, i can disagree with some genuine Black posters'opinions. If Herman Cain was on Afam Topix, I would disagree with his posts certainly like I disagree with all the Rep-Tea-party ideology. And yes i have no sympathy for the Black "Stephen" characters [re Django Unchained] of today. But you will not read anything from me like the trash talk of your friends Oh'really, "jake" and all attacking Black people for being Black.
Naturally i have contempt for rednecks posing as Black posters. Like everybody except the KKKluxers.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
But you love Nazis and jihadis, don't you, boy?

Vile scum.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1687 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, someone who pretends to be a student in Law ... to write such an ignorant, clueless sentence is truly astonishing. Maybe a 5yo could have written that ?
The Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948.
Zionism started around 1900, the various dates are easy to find : make a search, read a little bit of history and geography, you're in bad need.
At that time, there were less than 5% of the Palestinian population made of Jewish people : you had then more Kurds and far more Christian Arabs than Jews.
So the fact that these Jewish Zionists are invaders of a territory known as Palestine is a historical, unquestionable fact. As to know who was leaving in a territory in 2000 BC or 3000 BC, it does not really matter, apart from a religious perspective.
Migrations and population movements have been a general rule.
If you use your rule, you can have 80% of the present Europeans out, nearly all the Americans, most of the people in Latin America, 90% of the Australian etc.
Are you crazy or what ?
a (truly nice) whiteboi
The Jews had been ethnically cleansed from that territory. It was never “Palestine” and not people of that name ever existed and still do not.

Arab interlopers, yes, they exist. In Europe Jews made the toast:“Next year in Jerusalem!” Well now they're there, and if you don't like it, eat $hit and die, Naziboy.

You find any reference to Palestine as a nation, an ethnicity, before the Nazi war criminal al-Husseini invented it. You cannot.

The Jews did not force any Arabs out. They created their own mess, the Arabs did, by attacking Israel. Then Arabs maintain “Palestinians”, so-called, in camps to use as political fodder. The Jews had nothing to do with it.

you're a lying piece of antisemitic filth and deserve death.

You're being surveilled.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#1688 May 20, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
People are not born racist. Racist is taught and picked up through negative discourses.
Discourses such as yours, jackass.

Do you think responding IN KIND to white racists is productive? Or does it only validate their racism and help to perpetuate it?
yop

France

#1689 May 20, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil'darling actually. Well. Now I'm all dizzy and blushing . Hihihihi
you should not princess,bcause you re perfectly worth those denominations and i sincerely appreciate your soft presence here...

Level 8

Paris France

#1690 May 20, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
you should not princess,bcause you re perfectly worth those denominations and i sincerely appreciate your soft presence here...
Reminder : the "lil' darling", "princess" etc. is supposedly white.

Read again what you posted about whites as vile creatures, intrinsically perverse etc. two pages above.

And now "yop" is in a romance with the Zionist fan and supporter of anti-Muslim movements "loulou" (Lol):
"sincerely" ? "appreciate" ? "soft presence" ...

I guess you show once again that you change your speech as quickly as the rain can fall on Paris these days, every hour.

At least that post was funny to read. Good day mate and good luck with Oh'really fiance.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1691 May 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. The ancient Jewish culture of which you speak resided WHERE, dimwit?
In ISRAEL.
A Zionist simply wants the Jews to have their independence in their own country.
ARABS colonized that territory. They are the war-mongers, clearly, as they continue to incite war, not to mention genocide, against the Jews.
Who says Jewish = Zionist? I'm not a Jew, and I'm a Zionist.
I also advocate independence of the Mayan nation. Is that also colonialist?
You're daft, as well as evil, boy.
Yup You're a Jew AND a ZioNazi Nice package deal isn't it ? You get the 2 for the price of ...1 .

Dear Talmud suppoter ,What else ?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1692 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again what you posted about whites as vile creatures, intrinsically perverse etc. two pages above.
And now "yop" is in a romance with the Zionist fan and supporter of anti-Muslim movements "loulou" (Lol):
I guess you show once again that you change your speech as quickly as the rain can fall on Paris these days, every hour.
At least that post was funny to read. Good day mate and good luck with Oh'really fiance.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Attai ( who also goes by the name Suzette ).
It's an awful lot of things you decided I am.
No matter how hard you try ( as we all know you do ), wouldn't it be a little strage for you to be called a Princess .
Don't take things so serious. Little honey-bee.
yop

France

#1693 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a (truly nice) whiteboi
I must tell you that my point of view regarding whites has not changed for many years and will not change in the future.
But,still,for me, women of every ethnies around the world are jewels and loulou,even though she is white,is a girl.Plus,she's clever and funny .I like dealing with her.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1694 May 20, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a (truly nice) whiteboi
A lying azz negro that wishes he was white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 12 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128