Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1654 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
lil' candy,as you can see,it is not impossible that a person utterly rejects his own race,when you take a closer look to attai.
However,perhaps the white matrix somehow disgusted him and that he found a consolation in the black one...i cannot judge him as long as i do not know his life.
ANd of course there is a part of genetic in racism.Racism is a feeling.Feelings are determined both genetically(genes features are different between each of us;some of us are thus more predisposed to be racists)and epigenetically(life experiences,environment,...).
Generally speaking I don't think a person would reject his own "tribe" because a person needs his "tribe" for survival. I think if a person 100% follows another "tribe" it's because that persons behavior has cost him rejection. He will find ppl who are willing to accept him. And do everything to fit in . Racism well show me a child who without any influence good or bad would react negativly to fx. a black person. Well, the child might be cautious to begin with because it's a different looking person. If the child trusts the person there's no "racism" before others tell the child something different.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1655 May 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> There's nothing trite about racism, though it may be discussed in a trivial manner. Racism is very real and dangerous. Innumerable lives have been destroyed by it.
And it's more than a matter of definitions. Nonetheless, there are a number of good studies and analyses of racism. Fanon, whom I've mentioned a few times, was one of the best theorists of the nature of racism during the 2oth Century. And there are many others both in America and abroad.
Frances and Tator have excellent writings on Race and all its discourses. They both are Canadian and White which kills white American racist's usual silly retorts.

http://www.yorku.ca/fhenry/discoursesofdomina...

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1656 May 19, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Frances and Tator have excellent writings on Race and all its discourses. They both are Canadian and White which kills white American racist's usual silly retorts.
http://www.yorku.ca/fhenry/discoursesofdomina...
Look at this buck dancing minstrel continue to suck off the tite of white liberal slave masters.

Instead of looking in the mirror and asking ourselves why the police stop us or why we are followed in stores? Minstrels like you look to blame it on racism smmfh.

We need to clean up our communities instead of embracing our perpetual victim role our white liberal slave masters have labeled us.

You just continue to buck dance and night dance for the Democaustic party whilst we continue to regress smmfh

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1657 May 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
What are the Palestinians even doing in Israel when it not thier country.
What about going to Jordan.
FYI, someone who pretends to be a student in Law ... to write such an ignorant, clueless sentence is truly astonishing. Maybe a 5yo could have written that ?

The Jewish state of Israel was created in 1948.
Zionism started around 1900, the various dates are easy to find : make a search, read a little bit of history and geography, you're in bad need.
At that time, there were less than 5% of the Palestinian population made of Jewish people : you had then more Kurds and far more Christian Arabs than Jews.

So the fact that these Jewish Zionists are invaders of a territory known as Palestine is a historical, unquestionable fact. As to know who was leaving in a territory in 2000 BC or 3000 BC, it does not really matter, apart from a religious perspective.
Migrations and population movements have been a general rule.
If you use your rule, you can have 80% of the present Europeans out, nearly all the Americans, most of the people in Latin America, 90% of the Australian etc.

Are you crazy or what ?

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#1658 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
lil' candy,as you can see,it is not impossible that a person utterly rejects his own race,when you take a closer look to attai.
However,perhaps the white matrix somehow disgusted him and that he found a consolation in the black one...i cannot judge him as long as i do not know his life.
ANd of course there is a part of genetic in racism.Racism is a feeling.Feelings are determined both genetically(genes features are different between each of us;some of us are thus more predisposed to be racists)and epigenetically(life experiences,environment,...).
I do not think "racism" could be genetic : it has no common sense. Put a child from Asia or Africa, he/she will settle in his new family and will go by their customs, mindset and potential prejudice.
It's 100% cultural : I get your point though because humans need a society to survive and so it's hard to completely avoid racism among human societies.

For the rest, I can co-sign your 1st paragraph which is far more sensible than what you wrote before.
Excellent statement : "i cannot judge him as long as i do not know his life." You have no idea indeed.

With a nota bene : rejecting whiteness is not rejecting all whites who are my natural environment. I thought it was obvious but ...

a (truly nice) whiteboi
yop

France

#1659 May 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think "racism" could be genetic : it has no common sense. Put a child from Asia or Africa, he/she will settle in his new family and will go by their customs, mindset and potential prejudice.
It's 100% cultural : I get your point though because humans need a society to survive and so it's hard to completely avoid racism among human societies.
For the rest, I can co-sign your 1st paragraph which is far more sensible than what you wrote before.
Excellent statement : "i cannot judge him as long as i do not know his life." You have no idea indeed.
With a nota bene : rejecting whiteness is not rejecting all whites who are my natural environment. I thought it was obvious but ...
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Genetic makes us more or less agressiv,more or less tolerant.Then environment and life experiences increase or decrease those features.
All that bring about racism or not.
So which kind of whites do you reject?

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1660 May 19, 2013
People are not born racist. Racist is taught and picked up through negative discourses.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#1661 May 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, someone who pretends to be a student in Law ... to write such an ignorant, clueless sentence is truly astonishing. Maybe a 5yo could have written that ?

Zionism started around 1900, the various dates are easy to find : make a search, read a little bit of history and geography, you're in bad need.
At that time, there were less than 5% of the Palestinian population made of Jewish people : you had then more Kurds and far more Christian Arabs than Jews.

So the fact that these Jewish Zionists are invaders of a territory known as Palestine is a historical, unquestionable fact. As to know who was leaving in a territory in 2000 BC or 3000 BC, it does not really matter, apart from a religious perspective.
If you use your rule, you can have 80% of the present Europeans out, nearly all the Americans, most of the people in Latin America, 90% of the Australian etc.

Are you crazy or what ?

a (truly nice) whiteboi
Zionism was stated back in biblical days.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/what-is-biblical-...
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#1662 May 19, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this buck dancing minstrel continue to suck off the tite of white liberal slave masters.

Instead of looking in the mirror and asking ourselves why the police stop us or why we are followed in stores? Minstrels like you look to blame it on racism smmfh.

We need to clean up our communities instead of embracing our perpetual victim role our white liberal slave masters have labeled us.

You just continue to buck dance and night dance for the Democaustic party whilst we continue to regress smmfh
How are you today?
yop

France

#1663 May 19, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
People are not born racist. Racist is taught and picked up through negative discourses.
Sir,
I agree.Yet,my friend,we are genetically more or less inclined to become racist.Some people are naturally more tolerant than others,nicer,smarter,...
although the environment and life experiences lead you to a way of thinking,you are also genetically predisposed.
Nobody would have been able to find out E=mc² except einstein,and any person at his place and in the same conditions would not have beena able to discover it.Why?because einstein was geneticzally more intelligent than the others.He was genetically predisposed to become a genius and then,his environment allowed him to develop this predisposition.
i or you,in the same conditions and environment as him,would not have been able to find this because we are not genetically predisposed to be extraintellectual.
So,it was just to show you that genetic has a role in every aspect of one's personality,including character that involves agressivity,kindness or racist behavior.Then those characters are modified with the environment.
Thanks for your attention mate,
a blackboi
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#1664 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
I agree.Yet,my friend,we are genetically more or less inclined to become racist.Some people are naturally more tolerant than others,nicer,smarter,...
although the environment and life experiences lead you to a way of thinking,you are also genetically predisposed.
Nobody would have been able to find out E=mc² except einstein,and any person at his place and in the same conditions would not have beena able to discover it.Why?because einstein was geneticzally more intelligent than the others.He was genetically predisposed to become a genius and then,his environment allowed him to develop this predisposition.
i or you,in the same conditions and environment as him,would not have been able to find this because we are not genetically predisposed to be extraintellectual.
So,it was just to show you that genetic has a role in every aspect of one's personality,including character that involves agressivity,kindness or racist behavior.Then those characters are modified with the environment.
a blackboi
So with that logic shouldn't all Jews be genetically predisposed to Discover the formel E=mc*2?
Einstein is an individual and not representing a group in his science.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dagenham, UK

#1665 May 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So with that logic shouldn't all Jews be genetically predisposed to Discover the formel E=mc*2?
Einstein is an individual and not representing a group in his science.
...different races have different average intelligence - with blak niccuz at the bottom of course.....

...the average is alwayz in the middle of a bell shaped distribution curve - and so you will get one extreme tailing off to the right and the other to the left of the bell curve.......

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

the curve for niccuz is shifted to the left of YT's curve, and is also narrower..........

Level 8

Paris France

#1666 May 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism was stated back in biblical days.
http://unitedwithisrael.org/what-is-biblical-...
are you Loulou and as crazy ?

Read indeed about Zionism that has nothing to do with "Biblical time" and is not even related to the Bible : what is commonly called Zionism is a secularism.

And FYI (and Loulou) read about Theodor Herzl (1860-1904)- hardly "biblical time" !- "the father of modern political Zionism and in effect the foundation of the State of Israel."

I was not speaking of any special crooked meaning of the word but of the common sense today.

We could play on words like that for a long time ...

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#1667 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic makes us more or less agressiv,more or less tolerant.Then environment and life experiences increase or decrease those features.
All that bring about racism or not.
So which kind of whites do you reject?
I'm still sceptical on genetics playing any part in a philosophical question. Was it a "genetic" change that made the Ancient Romans welcome people of various origins as Roman citizen ? Or the toughening of some economical and political conditions and the relative success of this Roman civilisation in its realm at first ?

Can you find a genetic difference between Hitler and Roosevelt ? the character explaining xenophobia for Golden Dawn members ? Hardly ...

For your last question, the kind of "whites" I reject or fight or ignore or refuse to join or support ... and the white "achievements" I feel dubious :
- slavery upon Black people and general, persistent discrimination against Blacks, marginalization of Black cultures and of Blacks in history
- those that support that today or dream to come back to a colonial era
- banksters
- ignorant voters for Cameron, UKIP, Sarkozy, Merkel etc.
- Reps and Tea-partiers plus Repdems in the USA, Kluxers
- deeply racist elites in South America (with rare exceptions)
- whitey parochialism
- those supporting biased educative systems
- those who are supporting the biased judicial system in the USA
- those who send money to George Zimmerman
- those who enforce and support death penalty
etc.
I may have forgotten some groups ... a "system" by definition is involving many people to keep going and whiteness is still going on after centuries.

No big surprise in this list.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#1668 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
a blackboi
About Einstein, it's more controversial. Studies show that French scientist Henri Poincaré played an important part in the discovery of big Albert.

a whiteboi

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1669 May 19, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean that there is a huge part of genetic inside ethnic determination.
In a general manner,it is more correct to say the white ethny,the black ethny...than to mention white race or black race.
The term "race" should no longer be used in this beginning of the third millenium ,except for animals.
It would be an encouraging first step toward the end of racism and toward a cosmopolite world.
And to live in a multicultural world,maybe you should first try to annihilate your extrem hatred toward muslims though,as i already told you,you are not utterly wrong in what you claim...Indeed muslims should make an effort too!!
“White” and “black” are ethnies only in the USA. In Europe and Africa, people are Belgian, Hungarian, Yoruba, Wolof... not white and black.

Yes,“race” is a useless concept when discussing humans.

It's not Muslims I hate, as most of them are simply born into Islam-oppressed societies and would like to be left in peace and have a good life.

Islam, however, is evil, a diabolic social system which threatens the world. Those who affiliate with the jihadi Islamicist mentality indeed are the enemy of all of us who love freedom.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1670 May 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, someone who pretends to be a student in Law ... to write such an ignorant, clueless sentence is truly astonishing. Maybe a 5yo could have written that ?
Are you crazy or what ?
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Bull$hit.“Palestine”? Never a nation, never a people. Arab settlers occuping Jewish land were named “Palestinians” by the Nazi war criminal Hajj Amin al-Husseini, for no reason other than to use as a tool against the Jewish presence in the ancient Jewish homeland.

That land is rightly called ISRAEL and has been ISRAEL for millenia, regardless of the assorted usurpers who've conquered and oppressed there.

A people has a homeland... some have migrated from their homes willingly, some dragged in chains as slaves, and in the case of the Jews, ethnically cleansed from their country by a succession of imperialist powers who feared them as an independent nation.

You know nothing of history if you think that the land of Israel is some non-existent entity called “Palestine”.

It is a fact that Arabs/Muslims live in Israel, and if peaceful and accepting the fact that it is a Jewish nation, they live in peace with full rights. Those who agitate and militate for the destruction of Israel get what they deserve from the IDF.

DEATH to the ENEMIES of ISRAEL!

That includes you, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1671 May 19, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
About Einstein, it's more controversial. Studies show that French scientist Henri Poincaré played an important part in the discovery of big Albert.
a whiteboi
Einstein was a Jew, so naturally you would attempt to denigrate him.

Nazi pig scum.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1672 May 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> Racism is real in the whole world. But the word is also used as manipulation. Tell me it's ok to use the word in a discussion to make ppl shut up. Shut up about crimes committed by minoritets . And now tell me that it's not happening that whites are called racists - just because they are white. Tell me it's not used as a threath against ppl. Even before they ever said anything - dirty racist. In ppls own countries. By minorities who think it's thier right to rule other countries. And tell me why children at the age of four are taught by thier parents to use the word. It's very real in Europe.
"Racism is real in the whole world." Let's leave aside that for now and consider: "But the word is also used as manipulation." Bingo. You hit the nail on the head.

Before any real discussion can take place, we must get rid of such childishness such as yelling "RACIST!!!" It is so stupid. We should talk about these things rationally.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1673 May 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally speaking I don't think a person would reject his own "tribe" because a person needs his "tribe" for survival. I think if a person 100% follows another "tribe" it's because that persons behavior has cost him rejection. He will find ppl who are willing to accept him. And do everything to fit in . Racism well show me a child who without any influence good or bad would react negativly to fx. a black person. Well, the child might be cautious to begin with because it's a different looking person. If the child trusts the person there's no "racism" before others tell the child something different.
I really wonder sometimes how the USA has affected you guys in Scandinavia. Has it been for the good or for the worse? That's hard to say. But if it has resulted in racial and cultural changes, I hope it is for the better. The Swedish could improve themselves through multiculturalism. By introducing non-Swedish cultures it will strengthen Sweden. It will also help Sweden if the Swedish dilute their race. Sweden will become such a better place to live after that. Yay for making Sweden non-Swedish :\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yemen's crisis worsens 1 min Selina 19
Biracial IS NOT black 1 min Redefined 191
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Tinka 1,205,343
Christianity dying in Europe 4 min Aaliyah 16
100% of white input on Topix Afam Forum is dest... 8 min lmao 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Big Knob 112,213
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 10 min Go Blue Forever 62
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr selina london 122,536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Truth 31,976
More from around the web