Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Yom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no more anger toward attai than toward those bullies you call kkkluxers.
But you must Know one thing about white people;
on the one hand,there are the honest racist Who even if their way of thinking is utterly wrong,have the honor to tell the truth when They discuss of this:it si the case of your kkkluxers here.
but on the other hand,there are the two-faced racist that i suspect the whiteboi attai belongs to,They talk,smile to us,,claim they appreciate us,even try to close in on us by attacking their own racist honest kind while actually They feel a great hatred and jealousy toward us .But They hide it because their dark side of their personality must not be found out.it could be risky for them if we would discover it. Those are the worst one,traitors:the day They Will be able to destroy black people without the risk of reprisals,They Will do it with no hesitation. What prevent them from doing that nowadays,it is the fact They are frightened of us. So They d rather take it easy ,conceal their hatred,and close in on us.
Another thing you must Know is that White ethny is very agressive,especially toward color people.most whitey,not to say all of them are racists.the ones Who claim the opposite are mainly frightened two-faced
cowards or White loser..yet a very few part of whites are anti racists but they are very rare.
To conclude mate,do not rely on whites who look "nice",do not hate them either because it is not worth stooping to their despising level,just let them lie and jealouse our magic blackness.
Personnaly, a honest racist is less dangerous than a supposed non racist liar...
Unfortunately, many blacks prefer the insincere ass-kissing Attais over reasonable and rational non-racist people such as myself.

My ethnicity is not “white” but nonetheless I can serve as an example of the utterly non-racist person who will treat blacks as individuals and humans, not as special cases, poor oppressed victims, or the objects of pity and condescension. Nor do I see them as inferior, evil, etc.

HUMANS and INDIVIDUALS. If you can't see all people like that, then you're a bigot. Once people show that they are stupid, evil, or whatever, then treat them accordingly, but as individuas, not the members of some collective group.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Yom wrote:
<quoted text>
on the one hand,there are the honest racist Who even if their way of thinking is utterly wrong,have the honor to tell the truth when They discuss of this:it si the case of your kkkluxers here.
but on the other hand,there are the two-faced racist that i suspect the whiteboi attai belongs to,They talk,smile to us,,claim they appreciate us,even try to close in on us by attacking their own racist honest kind while actually They feel a great hatred and jealousy toward us .But They hide it because their dark side of their personality must not be found out.it could be risky for them if we would discover it. Those are the worst one,traitors:the day They Will be able to destroy black people without the risk of reprisals,They Will do it with no hesitation. What prevent them from doing that nowadays,it is the fact They are frightened of us. So They d rather take it easy ,conceal their hatred,and close in on us.
Another thing you must Know is that White ethny is very agressive,especially toward color people.most whitey,not to say all of them are racists.the ones Who claim the opposite are mainly frightened two-faced
cowards or White loser..yet a very few part of whites are anti racists but they are very rare.
To conclude mate,do not rely on whites who look "nice",do not hate them either because it is not worth stooping to their despising level,just let them lie and jealouse our magic blackness.
Personnaly, a honest racist is less dangerous than a supposed non racist liar...
"Personnaly, a honest racist is less dangerous than a supposed non racist liar..." (yom aka yop or whatever sock)

What does that mean ?

The whole post is 100% B.S. based on your twisted (whitey) imagination.

In short, it means a jewish guy must prefer a Nazi in the Warsaw ghetto to an American who would help him out.
Honestly "yom/yop" whatever, you should have your head examined. You're on the verge to search out for "Maceo" like SBT.
If you believe that 2+2 = 5 or 7 or 1 ... mate, you need a doctor asap.

a whiteboi

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only been in one black-majority country, Belize, and what you say is not true there. Very nice people, a peaceful place.
Most black countries were left by colonialism in pathetically undeveloped conditions, and with everything from apartheid to Western-induced wars to deal with.
Liberia is a prime example of this. Reagan armed Samuel Doe against a non-existent “communist threat”, and the arms ended up in the hands of rebels, and the situation exacerbated by the blood diamond trade.
It is not reasonable to entirely blame black people for this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belize

According to that Belize is 50% Mestizo. Blacks make up a sizable percentage of the population but not quite a majority. Those of African descent are the Kriols (at 21%) and Garinagu (at 4.5%).

List of countries by intentional homicide rate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Belize is ranked above Mexico. All countries ranked ahead of Belize in intentional homicide rate are either in Africa or the Caribbean. Belize is at the top of the list when it comes to Central American countries.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
then treat them accordingly, but as individuas, not the members of some collective group.
Sure Boy ,You Lying piece of sh!t ,Or Maybe you do not consider Islam as a collective group !!!!

You talk a lot of shit on here boy ,but You can't back it up though ,You're controversial .

One day you deal with individuals But the next day you take on a whole group e.g muslims whom have nothing to do with terrorism .

Yep Barros ,.....You're a Fraud & an intellectual Crook .

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Boy ,You Lying piece of sh!t ,Or Maybe you do not consider Islam as a collective group !!!!
You talk a lot of shit on here boy ,but You can't back it up though ,You're controversial .
One day you deal with individuals But the next day you take on a whole group e.g muslims whom have nothing to do with terrorism .
Yep Barros ,.....You're a Fraud & an intellectual Crook .
Another weak attempt to defend the evil cult of Satan known as “Islam”(in Arabic, meaning “submission to Satan”).

“collective group”, lol... yeah, like Nazis.

Set your family's slaves free before you come in here talking bull$hit, Muzboy!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Another weak attempt to defend the evil cult of Satan known as “Islam”(in Arabic, meaning “submission to Satan”).
“collective group”, lol... yeah, like Nazis.
Set your family's slaves free before you come in here talking bull$hit, Muzboy!
Actually we're lacking slaves in our zone you might be next on my list !

When them Arabs/Tuareg will set our people free, maybe .

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we're lacking slaves in our zone you might be next on my list !
When them Arabs/Tuareg will set our people free, maybe .
What a fool. You just love that Arab dick up your ass, don't you?

You're pathetic, really.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone knows that attai and savant are the same two posters because how else could someone sound soo fkin stupid and kizzz aaazz all the time around here.
savant is in a state of self-induced insanity.
ive owned that fool every since he has posted around here
Bytch,you don't even own yourself. You're the only person I know who claims to have a scientific education but is incapable of exercising even RUDIMENTARY reasoning skills in an argument.
Thus far, I've never been intellectually defeated in an argument by even the more intelligent posters in Topix, much less a simpleton like you.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Yom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disingenuous at best. You say that you have no more anger for Attai--whom you "suspect" of being a two face racist--then you do for NOTORIOUS, strident and openly COMMITTED anti-Black racist. Well, then how do you explain your friendly relations with Raptor, OhFrilly and other whites with KKK mindsets? Can you idenity even ONE HALF as many hostile posts towards them as toward Attai? What anti-OhREally thread have you started? Let me tell you something: Men with the mentality of OhFrilly, Raptor or Angela90 are the kinds of whites who used to burn our homes and bomb our churches. They are the kinds of whites who lynched members of my family in North Carolina. Cops with their mindsets nearly killed me when I was 17. People like Attai? he has a romanticized view of Black folk at times. Stagger Lee seems to find his extreme poiiteness and unending use of the word "sir" to be a bit much. But he's not the entering AA Forum calliing Black folks chimps, or calling our blacks sisters "sheboons." He doesn't start threads like "Blacks are the LOWEST grade of humanity." The reason MOST Blacks--and I'm not even sure if you're a black person--but most Blacks simply don't find him a bother. Some like him, and some don't. But there's no question about your white supremacist friends such as FAustus, OhReally, and all the others. THEM we despise. One of the reasons some Francophone Blacks think that you're a racist white French person is that you seem all too friendly with extremist white folks in Topix--whites who exhibit undisguised hatred and disdain for Black folk. Some Black people may WONDER about Attai. But the racism of your white friends is unmistable and obvious. At least the OBVIOUS does not escape us. And your buddying up to them makes many of us wonder about YOU. There are Blacks who dislike or distrust all whites. But those Blacks wouldn't be hostile toward Attai while embaracing OhReally or Angela90. They would simply reject ALL whites, period. But you're not one of them. The white supremacist is your first love. And that's what makes you so weird (if you are Blacks) or simply a trolling charlatan, if you're white.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah I know I'm cool... I hate both Attai AND Oh-Really.

Not because they're white; because they're RACISTS.

Oh-Really hates blacks. Attai loves (in a sick way) blacks, but hates Jews. To me there's no difference.

You can hate Nazis or jihadis or Stalinists or Republicans.... that doesn't bother me, but hating ethnic group, F that.

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I hate Zionists. Is this okay in your book?
It is not Sir in his Zionist book because precisely like AIPAC and too many (ignorant) people, he identifies the Jewish people with Zionism.
Zionism is a modern nationalism born in the last years of the XIXth and early XXth nothing more.
The Jewish people and cultures are vastly predating any remote hint of this colonialist and war-mongering ideology : as it has evolved mostly from the 1930's unto the present century.
The major fraud of the present Zionism is to pretend Jewish = Zionist.

Reading Barros/Sin posts proved it every day.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disingenuous at best. You say that you have no more anger for Attai--whom you "suspect" of being a two face racist--then you do for NOTORIOUS, strident and openly COMMITTED anti-Black racist. Well, then how do you explain your friendly relations with Raptor, OhFrilly and other whites with KKK mindsets? Can you idenity even ONE HALF as many hostile posts towards them as toward Attai? What anti-OhREally thread have you started? Let me tell you something: Men with the mentality of OhFrilly, Raptor or Angela90 are the kinds of whites who used to burn our homes and bomb our churches. They are the kinds of whites who lynched members of my family in North Carolina. Cops with their mindsets nearly killed me when I was 17. People like Attai? he has a romanticized view of Black folk at times. Stagger Lee seems to find his extreme poiiteness and unending use of the word "sir" to be a bit much. But he's not the entering AA Forum calliing Black folks chimps, or calling our blacks sisters "sheboons." He doesn't start threads like "Blacks are the LOWEST grade of humanity." The reason MOST Blacks--and I'm not even sure if you're a black person--but most Blacks simply don't find him a bother. Some like him, and some don't. But there's no question about your white supremacist friends such as FAustus, OhReally, and all the others. THEM we despise. One of the reasons some Francophone Blacks think that you're a racist white French person is that you seem all too friendly with extremist white folks in Topix--whites who exhibit undisguised hatred and disdain for Black folk. Some Black people may WONDER about Attai. But the racism of your white friends is unmistable and obvious. At least the OBVIOUS does not escape us. And your buddying up to them makes many of us wonder about YOU. There are Blacks who dislike or distrust all whites. But those Blacks wouldn't be hostile toward Attai while embaracing OhReally or Angela90. They would simply reject ALL whites, period. But you're not one of them. The white supremacist is your first love. And that's what makes you so weird (if you are Blacks) or simply a trolling charlatan, if you're white.
Sir,

it's a good abstract of the point.

I'm still waiting for any constructive and positive post from "yop" or now "yom" on anything related to Black people and Black countries and Black cultures.

It's strange that, setting aside his weird "buddies" in the KKKlub, you never read anything like that under the signature of a supposedly Black poster.

Have i a Romantic view of Black people ? maybe for a part and I am aware of the limitations of the present situation worldwide for Black people at large. I don't feel all Black leaders are commendable today.
That being said, I like what is related to Black people and exploring these cultures in all continents. So far Black people in real life, of various origins, generally like me too. Something no "yop/yom" (or whatever) can have any idea not knowing me at all.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I hate Zionists. Is this okay in your book?
Zionists is code for “Jews”. You hate Jews who want their country to be free? That makes you a Nazi pig, a subhuman whose life to me is worth less than that of a fly.

Israel is free, boy. How that must pain you... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H H H HA HA HA HA HA... and whatchagonnado, boy?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not Sir in his Zionist book because precisely like AIPAC and too many (ignorant) people, he identifies the Jewish people with Zionism.
Zionism is a modern nationalism born in the last years of the XIXth and early XXth nothing more.
The Jewish people and cultures are vastly predating any remote hint of this colonialist and war-mongering ideology : as it has evolved mostly from the 1930's unto the present century.
The major fraud of the present Zionism is to pretend Jewish = Zionist.
Reading Barros/Sin posts proved it every day.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Modern nationalism? LOL... the Jews only wanted freedom in modern times? What a racist liar you are, Naziboi.

For you antisemites “Zionist” IS equal to “Jews”.

Let's hear you respond to the FACT that the Hamas charter calls for the extermination of Jews. You will not, you ridiculous and disgusting racist pig.

The major fraud committed by you Jew-hating scum is to pretend that your anti-Zionism is not pure antisemitism under another name.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

DEATH to the ENEMIES of ISRAEL!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Beginning in 1990 there has been a genocide and ethnic cleansing committed against Hindus in Kashmir, and the West has been silent about it. As the radio in Rwanda stirred up the Hutu to massacre their Tutsi neighbors, so the loudspeakers on the mosques in Kashmir urged the Muzslimes to massacre, rape, pillage and eliminate the Hindu population of Kashmir.

Now they will claim that Kashmir is Muslim land, which is a travesty. Let's hope the Indian govt grows some cojones and will move into Kashmir and remove the Muzslime filth who are polluting that ancient Hindu ground.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

As the Ottoman Empire fell apart in the latter days of WW1, the desperate rulers of Turkey attempted to consolidate their new, and equally illegitimate, nation of "Turkiye". In the east this required the removal of Armenians from their ancestral lands, and this was accomplished by means of an extensive genocide. Kurds were then moved into the empty houses and villages. They pretended that the Armenians had "moved" elsewhere, but of course they'd been driven out, force-marched and massacred by the Turkonazis. That was never Kurdish land and is not today.

Anyone who is opposed to genocide and fascism will support the return of eastern Anatolia to Armenian rule, and the removal of the Islamofascist Muzscum Turks and Kurds who've illegally occupied it.

FREE ARMENIA!!! And that will be accompanied by the freeing of the Greek lands in western Anatolia, also stolen by Turks, also by means of genocide and ethnic cleansing.

DEATH to TURKIYE!!! FREE CONSTANTINOPLE!!!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic, really.
Nope ,but I have a feeling you'd like to have a taste ,Byotch YOU Think and talk about too damn much ,But Be Patient Boy You gonna get that ar*b d*ck Up your arse soon enough .

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic, really.
Nope ,But I'm sure You'd love It ,You talk/think about it to damn much it's an obsession GTHFOH .
FUCKChristianity

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch,you don't even own yourself. You're the only person I know who claims to have a scientific education but is incapable of exercising even RUDIMENTARY reasoning skills in an argument.
Thus far, I've never been intellectually defeated in an argument by even the more intelligent posters in Topix, much less a simpleton like you.
Aha hahahahahahaha!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it's a good abstract of the point.
I'm still waiting for any constructive and positive post from "yop" or now "yom" on anything related to Black people and Black countries and Black cultures.
It's strange that, setting aside his weird "buddies" in the KKKlub, you never read anything like that under the signature of a supposedly Black poster.
Have i a Romantic view of Black people ? maybe for a part and I am aware of the limitations of the present situation worldwide for Black people at large. I don't feel all Black leaders are commendable today.
That being said, I like what is related to Black people and exploring these cultures in all continents. So far Black people in real life, of various origins, generally like me too. Something no "yop/yom" (or whatever) can have any idea not knowing me at all.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
Probably your deep interest in Black cultures in Ameria and the world is one reason that you don't get so much hostility from Blacks. YOur willingness to call out anti-Black white racists probably isn't losing you too many points with Black in Topix. Whites in Topix are generally contemptous of Black folk, and consider our rich cultural life as little more than an intricate web of social pathology.
As for your tendency to idealize or have s aomewhat romanticized picture of Blacks....Well, I may say something about that later. But you do. LOL! More on that later.

As you may have surmised, my thread titled "SAVING WHITE FOLKS: WOULD YOU?" was started to put to the test one of your assertions in another thread.
In the meantime, I've shared a mailing regarding Angela Davis, new reviews of my King book, and an address I gave at a Lecture series on Dr. King with you, Harrison, Soulbrother, Ekdesiladki, Blondegirl and others.
They all received it. Maybe you should check your mail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of2,142
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••