attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1223 Mar 28, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
i join in your conclusion : it has been mine for a long time.
Do you remember "Zaius" who made regular apparitions and disparitions ?
You can also notice that inspector Wally (!)- probably a real person - is barely able to articulate ideas but has to play games sending mud on you, me and anybody they like.
Not extremely surprising though, it's the regular tactic of Reps and Tea-partiers in the USA.
They also firmly believe that as open KKKluxers they will be cheered up by Black people posting and reading Afam Topix ... when they doubt of that, you see emerging "black deal", "yop", "Brother Realist" and a myriad of monikers masquerading as Blacks and posting the KKKluxers' cr*p.
That's is filling their pathetic lives. So be it.
i'm not inspector Wally or detective whatnot but it was rather easy to see through this childish game.
a whiteboi
I recall harrisson trying to "warn" me that "black deal" was real a trolling racist "white deal" pretending to be "ultra Black".
I didn't take it seriously at first, but now some of his posts have begun to make me wonder.
Still I will remain above the degraded level of Raptor, Angela90 and others. I don't have enough credible evidence regarding Black Deal, so i will not mere ASSERT my questions and suspicions as facts.
Some of "yop"'s posts made me wonder about him as well, and before he started this attack thread.
Some posts in French Thread seemed to be expressed in the language common among white rightwingers. Some of his comments regarding the Voting Rights Act in an "Obama" thread sounded similar to the rhetoric of the white American right.
And some questions raised by francophone Blacks like Dcool and KemiSeba did suggest that he might be some whacked out right wing French white guy.
Again, these are questions--not certainties or facts. Some of the posts you find attributed to him raise questions. But again....Can I PROVE it? No. So, while I may have my questions I will not simply assert them as if I KNEW them to be facts.
I won't say that I KNOW he's a white guy pretending to be Black. But from this thread and some other posts of his, I see him as unreliable,superficial possibly unhinged.By the way, most Blacks don't seem to start these kinds of personal attack threads. And when they do, it's usually against UNMISTAKABLE racists like OhReallyStupid.
I've noticed that most Blacks---excepting SBT who thinks your Maceo---do not seem to evince much animosity toward you...though your constant use of "sir" was seen by Stagger Lee as a bit much. Most Blacks, whether they agree with you are not, either think you're ok or they're neutral.
One can't say that about OhFrilly, Raptor, Angela, Zaius, Loonyblitz, Max and innumerable other whites whose bigotry we don't even need to guess at. Most of us DESPISE them.
And it has not escaped our notice that MOST of your haters are white racists---as are nearly all those who stupidly infer that you and I are the same person.(OhReallyStupid once tried to suggest that you, I and Barros were the same person!). The same people who hated my cool white fellow Baltimorean Donivan, now focus on you. I wonder why?
It is said you are known by the friends you keep. You are also known by the kinds of enemies you have.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1224 Mar 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall harrisson trying to "warn" me that "black deal" was real a trolling racist "white deal" pretending to be "ultra Black".
I didn't take it seriously at first, but now some of his posts have begun to make me wonder.
Still I will remain above the degraded level of Raptor, Angela90 and others. I don't have enough credible evidence regarding Black Deal, so i will not mere ASSERT my questions and suspicions as facts.
Some of "yop"'s posts made me wonder about him as well, and before he started this attack thread.
Some posts in French Thread seemed to be expressed in the language common among white rightwingers. Some of his comments regarding the Voting Rights Act in an "Obama" thread sounded similar to the rhetoric of the white American right.
And some questions raised by francophone Blacks like Dcool and KemiSeba did suggest that he might be some whacked out right wing French white guy.
Again, these are questions--not certainties or facts. Some of the posts you find attributed to him raise questions. But again....Can I PROVE it? No. So, while I may have my questions I will not simply assert them as if I KNEW them to be facts.
I won't say that I KNOW he's a white guy pretending to be Black. But from this thread and some other posts of his, I see him as unreliable,superficial possibly unhinged.By the way, most Blacks don't seem to start these kinds of personal attack threads. And when they do, it's usually against UNMISTAKABLE racists like OhReallyStupid.
I've noticed that most Blacks---excepting SBT who thinks your Maceo---do not seem to evince much animosity toward you...though your constant use of "sir" was seen by Stagger Lee as a bit much. Most Blacks, whether they agree with you are not, either think you're ok or they're neutral.
One can't say that about OhFrilly, Raptor, Angela, Zaius, Loonyblitz, Max and innumerable other whites whose bigotry we don't even need to guess at. Most of us DESPISE them.
And it has not escaped our notice that MOST of your haters are white racists---as are nearly all those who stupidly infer that you and I are the same person.(OhReallyStupid once tried to suggest that you, I and Barros were the same person!). The same people who hated my cool white fellow Baltimorean Donivan, now focus on you. I wonder why?
It is said you are known by the friends you keep. You are also known by the kinds of enemies you have.
once again Sir, it's a good summary and an excellent objective conclusion.

i really don't mind to have "Oh'really" and Walter Hendrickson as cyber adversaries on Topix.

i have always felt natural to be extra polite - even excessively for Mr Stag Lee - largely because of the gross, vulgar, mean, vicious behaviour of most of the white posters here.
It's my way to pay due respect to the Black posters on their Forum - this is not the Anglo Forum or Stormf*nt or a gathering of the Klan - and also to distance myself very openly from these negative white posters.

No not every white person is like Walter, oh'really and their friends or sock-puppets. Basically that is my point.
Now back to more interesting debates than my insignificant self :-)

a (truly nice) whiteboi
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#1225 Mar 28, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
dont nobody want you so go bitch to that homo devil attai and miss savant
I know it took you all day, to actually create a sentence. So I'm going to be nice to you;). But are you sure it's not some kind of projection ?( take that to Google translate ). I mean since you normally have a vocabulary of only three words ( STFU, mofo and devil ). I have to admit I'm impressed by your progression . Do you have some kind of hemiparesis ? Are you sitting in some kinda wheelchair with a nappie on. Or are you born that way?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#1227 Mar 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should INTELLIGENT people believe anything you say?. After all, it was a white racist Zaius from Zimbabwe who fabricated the story that Attai and I were identical.
And thus far, ONLY white racists seem to believe it. And we all know that racism is a mental disease.
It's not like any CREDIBLE person believes it; mainly the same kind of wingnuts who believe in ghosts, and boogeyman, and who think that Obama is a jihadist and Democrats are all Commies or allies with the Muslim Brotherhood./
I've yet to find even ONE person who is verifiably intelligent, mentally balanced and nonracist who believes the tale fabricated by the Rhodesian bigot. Only people like you, Angela, Raptor, LoopyLou, and a bunch of other persons who belong in an asylum. Not exactly impressive! LOL!
Sometimes I wonder if you are all not really ONE wingnut rather than several. But as I am a sane and more rational man, I never assert as fact what is merely my suspicion.
That's why I am superior to you.
.......u don't sound very progressive there - abusing good people from around the world who's only crime is not agreeing with u..........

.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1229 Mar 28, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>There are no good people among these he mentioned.
.....we r all good people tryin to help young kneegras achieve their full potential......

....all I've ever wanted is fo all o' mah niccuz to b free n' happy yo!.........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1231 Mar 28, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I don't understand cave language. Try writing in human.
...dats ebonics son.......
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#1232 Mar 28, 2013
Racist idiots.

I think Topix deleted 2 of my posts... that's a first for me.

I'll summarize briefly:

White racists: suck a fresh steaming turd.

Attai: die, anti-Semitic gauche-Nazi pig.

And yes, you morons, if YOU had any education you'd recognize that Savant is indeed educated, and given that he can cite so many leftist and civil rights authors and speak with authority, I have no doubt that he is who and what he says he is.

And Attai is obviously a Muz-asskissing Euro faux leftist dilettante. I've encountered his kind before.

And did I mention? White racists: eat $hit and die.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1233 Mar 28, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Racist idiots.
I think Topix deleted 2 of my posts... that's a first for me.
I'll summarize briefly:
White racists: suck a fresh steaming turd.
Attai: die, anti-Semitic gauche-Nazi pig.
And yes, you morons, if YOU had any education you'd recognize that Savant is indeed educated, and given that he can cite so many leftist and civil rights authors and speak with authority, I have no doubt that he is who and what he says he is.
And Attai is obviously a Muz-asskissing Euro faux leftist dilettante. I've encountered his kind before.
And did I mention? White racists: eat $hit and die.
....get back in yo pram son!.........
Barros Serrano

Albuquerque, NM

#1234 Mar 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....get back in yo pram son!.........
Come see me, boy. Deming NM. You'll whine a different tune when the vultures are eating your eyeballs.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1235 Mar 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
How reliable "greensleevs" is remains open to debate. i suppose someone could find out titillating info on you, or greensleeves, or anyone else. Or they could fabricate it. Or even combine bits of facts with large chunks of fabrication. You see, someone who has been teaching for some time have seen students do such things--students far smarter than greensleeves.
My issue remains: Why should I concern myself at all with this scuttlebutt? I didn't read "Lady" greensleeves junk because it didn't interest me, because i was on lunch break in my office and didn't want my appetite disturbed, because it would have been professionally embarassing (or worse) if my supervisors found out that I was viewing such trash in my workplace, and because I saw it as mainly an attempt to try to attack the person (in this case Attai) rather than his ARGUMENTS, rather than meeting in open and honest debate.
It was the same attitude I had when the Monica Lewinsky soap opera began. Of course, at first I didn't know whether it was true. But even when Clinton admittted it was true, I still wanted to know why I should concern myself with it. 12 million children going to bed hungry in th4 world richest nation. Millions homeless. Intensifying economic polarization threatening the very existence of the Republic. And I'm suppose to be worrying about whose is (if she/he is) sucking off the President?
My attitude was similar to the even more prurient information (or disinformation) dredged up by greensleeves. Only Attai knows if any of that stuff is real or how much of it is real.
I believe he acknowledged he's published something in Topix, but stated the rest was hogwash. He alone knows. And probably "greensleeves" alone knows---I guess she's intelligent enough to know--if, or how much, of that material was fabricated either by herself or someone else.
You will pardon me if I think there are much weightier issues to concern myself with.
I don't really ever recall attai1 ever engaging in real debate on here and putting forth valid arguments to it. I only recall him saying stuff like, "down with whitey ," and "whites are a pitiful race," blah blah blah. It's difficult to understand why a person would be this way. We were never debating any real issues. Lady Greensleeves to me seemed interested in this person from a psychological perspective. She's in that field and working on a Ph.D now. I don't really care what attai1 or anybody else does in their bedroom as long as it remains in their bedroom and apolitical.

For him, however, his particular fetish somehow translates into something political. He hates whites; he loves blacks. You're black, he's your buddy, and you teach white kids. And, he teaches white kids too, so I've read. Those are the concerns I have.

I didn't really give a $hit about the Clinton and Monica Lewinsky thing either. Except, as I recall, it did make for some really funny jokes on Letterman.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1237 Mar 28, 2013
Here is where I (and a few others) received certain information concerning Attai1. I posted no links; I simply instructed those who were curious to Google "Attai1 gay" as I was instructed, complete with a warning in regards to that action.

Post #15695 (and he corrects the couple misspellings of "Attai1" in the next post)

big mike M | Jul 9, 2012
Okay people listen up! Because I'm only going tell you this *ONCE*...(to who ever is still on this thread). Since this thread is hidden and this thread is basically dead with anyone hardly on it. I'm finally going to tell you guys what T-Wayne PM'ed me about Attia1...

Get ready..

Attia1 is in fact a "white boi". But he is a gay white guy that likes black men... O_o

T-Wayne Pm'ed links proving that. Don't believe me? Just type in "attai1 gay" on google and see what cones up. That is the disturbing stuff. I just wanted to get that off my chest. You guys really can't use that against him since this thread is dead.:P
Reply
Report this post

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFH85H7NS72Q4...

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1238 Mar 28, 2013
This post of Attai1's markedly parallels the end results of "big mike's" suggestion :

attai1 | Nov 22, 2009
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not know that there millions of French speaking Blacks and Arabs.
As for the French being more inclined to being gay, I suspect that's a stereotype.
From what I've read they've a lower divorce rate than do Americans.

Sir,

It's a nice idea. Being French, my main effort is to speak ... English because it's the Latin of the XXIst century...

<continues>

As for the gay culture in France, we've looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays so i guess every country has its own gay or homoerotic sub-culture, on every continent.

<continues>

attai whiteboi (i've given this in the 2 languages)
Reply
Report this post

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0Q9VUTMO2D9J3K...

Let's revisit that. "As for the gay culture in France,**WE'VE** looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays..."

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1239 Mar 29, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
This post of Attai1's markedly parallels the end results of "big mike's" suggestion :
attai1 | Nov 22, 2009
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not know that there millions of French speaking Blacks and Arabs.
As for the French being more inclined to being gay, I suspect that's a stereotype.
From what I've read they've a lower divorce rate than do Americans.
Sir,
It's a nice idea. Being French, my main effort is to speak ... English because it's the Latin of the XXIst century...
<continues>
As for the gay culture in France, we've looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays so i guess every country has its own gay or homoerotic sub-culture, on every continent.
<continues>
attai whiteboi (i've given this in the 2 languages)
Reply
Report this post
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0Q9VUTMO2D9J3K...
Let's revisit that. "As for the gay culture in France,**WE'VE** looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays..."
hey silly Missus n*tty head, since when is a description of a fact related to the homoerotic subculture in France and Europe, in response to a question, is an indication of anything ?

Only for your malevolent, Black-hating and pathologically ill mind Mrs "Proud white girl", KKK supporter etc.

you seem so obsessed with who i'm living with and who i date, is this a kind of rabid jealousy ? You do not speak about your wonderful whitey fiance ... you feel lonely Missus ?
Your KKKluxer brethren are too busy dating Black women maybe LOL !

FYI i don't date KKKluxer white girl : sorry.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1240 Mar 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

FYI i don't date girl : sorry.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
We know:)

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1241 Mar 29, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
This post of Attai1's markedly parallels the end results of "big mike's" suggestion :
attai1 | Nov 22, 2009
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not know that there millions of French speaking Blacks and Arabs.
As for the French being more inclined to being gay, I suspect that's a stereotype.
From what I've read they've a lower divorce rate than do Americans.
Sir,
It's a nice idea. Being French, my main effort is to speak ... English because it's the Latin of the XXIst century...
<continues>
As for the gay culture in France, we've looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays so i guess every country has its own gay or homoerotic sub-culture, on every continent.
<continues>
attai whiteboi (i've given this in the 2 languages)
Reply
Report this post
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T0Q9VUTMO2D9J3K...
Let's revisit that. "As for the gay culture in France,**WE'VE** looked at the USA for a very long time as the Promise Land of gays..."
I knew there was something between them. I had come to the conclusion that it had to be the same person , or something was up. Now we know they like to pack each others poot chute.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#1242 Mar 29, 2013
Lol! Happy happy Easter. Everyone;)

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1244 Mar 29, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol! Happy happy Easter. Everyone;)
You too!:)
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#1245 Mar 29, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You too!:)
ha ha ha...AZZling, posing as a man...then again you ARE GAY! lol

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1246 Mar 31, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I knew there was something between them. I had come to the conclusion that it had to be the same person , or something was up. Now we know they like to pack each others poot chute.
LoL.:) Well, who knows, they could still be the same person. Topix is quite a circus, and therein lies its inherent appeal. For example: I've just read that Attai1 has called me "silly Missus nutty head". I *actually* laughed out loud. My 5yr old nephew is infinitely more creative than that.

-rolling my eyes-

:)

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#1247 Mar 31, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.:) Well, who knows, they could still be the same person. Topix is quite a circus, and therein lies its inherent appeal. For example: I've just read that Attai1 has called me "silly Missus nutty head". I *actually* laughed out loud. My 5yr old nephew is infinitely more creative than that.
-rolling my eyes-
:)
Didn't you post on here that your were a nurse?
"Nurse Ratched" I presume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 7 min Three Days 188
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 11 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 118
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Donavon 133,243
Black Lives Matter Activist Deray Mckesson Earn... 17 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 2
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 17 min 2 Dogs 3,397
Raising hell about Trump in California 20 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 19
Poll Which race has the best fighters? (Dec '12) 21 min T-BOS 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 43,500
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 1 hr Akon92 14
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,451
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr The Doctor 6,215
More from around the web