701 - 720 of 2,142 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#840 Mar 11, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, there are a number of Black folk who are not sure whether you're Black or not.
However, I met Attai in person. Either he was white or had the most brilliant disguise in history. LOL! White as Blue Ribbon bread without the crust.
I believe Dcul met him in France. Seems he was still white when the Malian met him also. Who knows? Maybe Attai was born that way. LOL!
Only a moron would believe such a tale. If you met him, then it was more than likely an image in the mirror.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#841 Mar 12, 2013
Well. Implementing Sharia law is not legal. Nor are rapes and violence. When it's illegal we can use the law. But it takes a lot of ressources. Maybe we should have more severe punishments. A lifetime here is max 16 years and if it's doublemurder it's also 16 years. Many are released after 3/4 time, that is twelve years. And we keep the lifetimesentence for the most severe cases. So it's usually between 8-12 years.Rape I think if it's very severe it's about five years and that's considered a hard punishment. It's usually 3
years. Studies have shown that if you prolong the punishments to more than 16 years it has no effect.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#842 Mar 12, 2013
We also of corse have a terrorlaw. But the problem is that 3-5 years for rape with possibilty for parole after 1/3 time in prison is to little punishment for maybe destroying a life. IMO. Many raped women meet the rapist in the street when they come out. And they get a lot of help to rehabilitate, housing, education etc. And the victim is still suffering. I'd like 10 years punishment for rape and 20 years for murder. The only thing that can keep a person in prison for life is if he's insane. And that's more rare than common. That's why I think we should be careful who we let in the country.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#844 Mar 12, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Only a moron would believe such a tale. If you met him, then it was more than likely an image in the mirror.
How would you know? Were you there, moron? At any rate, Bcool met Attai in Paris, and confirms that he's white. And I met him in Baltimore. He was white then as well.
Now who do you have to verify YOUR IDENTITY, or simply to testify that you're not a paranoid delusional fool with the brain of an earthworm?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#849 Mar 14, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? Were you there, moron? At any rate, Bcool met Attai in Paris, and confirms that he's white. And I met him in Baltimore. He was white then as well.
Now who do you have to verify YOUR IDENTITY, or simply to testify that you're not a paranoid delusional fool with the brain of an earthworm?
Just because you SAY that you met him, does not make it a fact. Nobody does, or will ever believe it that he is white. No white man will ever claim to be white and do nothing but bad mouth white people if he is truly white. Even a 1st grade student could figure that out.

Also, as a stated before, your claim to be intelligent is as fake as attai claiming to be white. An intelligent man has control of his emotions. You do not. You resort to insults in every one of your posts in hope of making someone look stupid when in fact you are exposing your own stupidity. In other words, you are weak. So why would anyone believe you when you say that you met him?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#850 Mar 14, 2013
Hope the DCRI is watching him. And savant too . Encredible naive going on-line like that. Two professors yeah right. Wahahahahahaha .

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#851 Mar 14, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you SAY that you met him, does not make it a fact. Nobody does, or will ever believe it that he is white. No white man will ever claim to be white and do nothing but bad mouth white people if he is truly white. Even a 1st grade student could figure that out.
Also, as a stated before, your claim to be intelligent is as fake as attai claiming to be white. An intelligent man has control of his emotions. You do not. You resort to insults in every one of your posts in hope of making someone look stupid when in fact you are exposing your own stupidity. In other words, you are weak. So why would anyone believe you when you say that you met him?
First of all, you're relying on suppositions. You don't know that NO white man will do such and such. That's a presumption. What makes you assume that all whites think alike. And I don't even think that Attai does nothing but badmouth other white people. He thinks highly of Stephane Hessel, and members of ther French Catholic Left which with he and many other French progressives have been associated. Mainly he speaks badly of TRASHY white people like YOU. And frankly, you deservve it.
Furthermore, I've met Attai. Bcool (an francophone African) has met Attai in Paris. We BOTH know that he's phenotypically white. Moreover, we both used an email address created by harrisson to make sure you trolls wouldn't get either of our emails or identities. So, Harrisson--with whom we've BOTH had contact, and with whom I also have fairly regular contact off line--also knows the difference between Attai and myself.
Only STUPID people believe that Savant and Attai are the same, just as only stupid people believe the birther nonsesne.
Now who has met YOU to verify that YOU are for real? Other than your being a real idiot?
yop

France

#852 Mar 14, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're relying on suppositions. You don't know that NO white man will do such and such. That's a presumption. What makes you assume that all whites think alike. And I don't even think that Attai does nothing but badmouth other white people. He thinks highly of Stephane Hessel, and members of ther French Catholic Left which with he and many other French progressives have been associated. Mainly he speaks badly of TRASHY white people like YOU. And frankly, you deservve it.
Furthermore, I've met Attai. Bcool (an francophone African) has met Attai in Paris. We BOTH know that he's phenotypically white. Moreover, we both used an email address created by harrisson to make sure you trolls wouldn't get either of our emails or identities. So, Harrisson--with whom we've BOTH had contact, and with whom I also have fairly regular contact off line--also knows the difference between Attai and myself.
Only STUPID people believe that Savant and Attai are the same, just as only stupid people believe the birther nonsesne.
Now who has met YOU to verify that YOU are for real? Other than your
being a real idiot?
Did he show you some gay stuff when you guys met in baltimore?
And who is harrisson?

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#853 Mar 14, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who has met YOU to verify that YOU are for real? Other than your being a real idiot?
Again, I don't believe a word you write.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#854 Mar 14, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he show you some gay stuff when you guys met in baltimore?
And who is harrisson?

No, but probably because he was saving it for YOU.

Harrisson is one of the best known African-Americans in this forum.
Who is "yop"? KemiSeba and others have been wondering about that.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#855 Mar 14, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I don't believe a word you write.
No, but you probably believe in Santa Claus and that the earth is flat.
With your meagre mental faculties it hardly matters what you believe.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#857 Mar 14, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you probably believe in Santa Claus and that the earth is flat.
With your meagre mental faculties it hardly matters what you believe.
Grow up.
Muhammad

Jacksonville, FL

#859 Mar 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
He was saving it for dcul. Dcul went through some serious gyrations when confronted with his history of butt-action with attai. Certainly he did “protest too much”.
We Muslims will dominate the world and force all non Muslims to convert, hahahahahahaha !!!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#860 Mar 14, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up.
Take your own advice, Miss Ann.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Paris France

#861 Mar 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO HELL!!! You SUBHUMAN NEANDERTHAL!!!
Sir, your anger arouses me.

a whiteboi

Level 1

Paris France

#862 Mar 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
He was saving it for dcul. Dcul went through some serious gyrations when confronted with his history of butt-action with attai. Certainly he did “protest too much”.
Stop ridiculing him, he has a strong and powerful erection.
Drake

Jacksonville, FL

#863 Mar 15, 2013
attaiI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, your anger arouses me.
a whiteboi
Oh, it's official, now. You're a flaming q ueer.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#865 Mar 15, 2013
attaiI wrote:
<quoted text>Stop ridiculing him, he has a strong and powerful erection.
I been told muthafuckas your ass a homo devil

You one nasty mf

Level 1

Paris France

#867 Mar 15, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>He is not attai1. He is a impostor and a white racist devil.
Sir,

For you state explicitly this whiteboi is a 'racist' is inaccurate as you know my primary interest on this site is exploring the many, wonderful and powerful black male sexualities expressed, with my heartfelt desire to sublimate myself before their towering swollen and dripping members, one of which I'm sure you possess.

a whiteboi.

Level 1

Paris France

#868 Mar 15, 2013
Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's official, now. You're a flaming q ueer.
Redneck, I merely acquiesce before the more powerful black male member, that taste of which is quite exquisite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What should we do about black women who date in... 9 min melissa__ 2
Black men running out of excuses? (Jun '12) 12 min Minoritythatmadeit 33
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 18 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,051
Black women and IR sex 32 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 41 min asho 1,846
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 42 min trace 32,533
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 43 min Swade 80,431
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 47 min trace 3,156
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr mlungisi77 4,684
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr Capree 478
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr Gargantos 120,507
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••