attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#810 Mar 10, 2013
Attai1 you're just so hot ;) I looooooooooooooooove you<3

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#811 Mar 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Attai1 you're just so hot ;) I looooooooooooooooove you<3
thanks you are not the first one to say that to me and not the last one ...

that being said, i will still fight Far-rightists whether in Denmark, any EU country or in the USA.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#813 Mar 10, 2013
LMAO !
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#814 Mar 10, 2013
Ok I know you will!
This is for you Attai.
<3 Cherie, je t'aime
Cherie, je t'adore
Como la salsa del pomodoro
Attai ya Attai
Ana bahebbak ya Attai <3

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#816 Mar 10, 2013
This looks promising. It's a youth movement in France called Generation Identitaire. Their website:

http://www.generation-identitaire.com/

Excerpt from an article in English about them ( http://tinyurl.com/akpc47p ):

"It was a political protest with shock value, the likes of which has never been seen on French TV news: a group of young people stormed a mosque in the city of Portiers, going to the roof and unfurling a banner calling for a national referendum on Muslim immigration.

The banner included the number 732, the year Charles Martel defeated the Islamic invasion in Portiers."

[Beautiful]

"The group calls itself Generation Identitaire, or Generation Identity. They say they are at war with the '68'ers,' the baby boomers who run France, for wrecking their future with multicultural policies that some fear are turning France into a Muslim nation."

D├ęclaration de Guerre (Declaration of War):
http://rutube.ru/video/5797620e302dcb0d0850c1...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#817 Mar 10, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>No, it isn't a fact. I'm not an American and, unsurprisingly, know almost nothing about the NOI.
<quoted text>
You're babbling. What does all this drivel have to do with the "original Islam" vs. NOI distinction?
NOI is the acronym for the Nation of Islam, a sort of religious sect in Black America. Perhaps one day I can explain what it's about.
In the meantime, you might gain some insight by reading THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MALCOLM X.

There are also some revealing info in Robert Allen's BLACK AWAKENING IN CAPITALIST AMERICA.

See also James Cone's MARTIN & MALCOLM & AMERICA:A DREAM OR NIGHTMARE.

I never finished reading Manning Marable's book on Malcolm X, and it's very controversial in Black intellectual and left political circles, but I hear that it is often quite revealing about the inner life of the NATION OF ISLAM. I can't vouch for (or against) the cogency of that revealing until I've competely read the book.
Was too busy with my book on King when it came out. Will finish reading it this summer, if possible.
START with the AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MALCOLM X.
lol

Dubai, UAE

#820 Mar 10, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Any forced conversion is an invalid one, you said...???...
Quran (8:12)- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
lol!
You don't know jack about islam, dumbass.
lol

According to "sand pecker" convert or die isn't a forced conversion lol

I guess under Islam that is considered freedom of choice LMFWAO

I knew "sand pecker" was retarded long before his Nibiru end of the White world delusion, but you are running rings around the cretin, you know more about his religion than he does LMFWAO

Islam is an evil cult invented by a warmongering, slave-trading, pedophile, incestuous, rapist only the feeble minded follow it, hence the attraction to Negroes LMFWAO
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#821 Mar 10, 2013
3-10-13

"Tell us again how empowering and wonderful the sharia is for women and little girls. Of course, none of the stories speak to the motive, the belief system, the ideology behind this war on women -- Islam.

Under Islamic law, the emphasis is not so much on the crime of rape but on the shame that the woman has brought upon her family by her sexual immorality, even if it was forced. So that shame can be washed away by her marrying the rapist.
Islam's emphasis is wholly and completely upon women as having the responsibility not to tempt men. If they do, and the man rapes, it's the woman's fault. So this ruling is of a piece with the wearing of hijabs, burqas, etc.

Islam teaches that women are the possessions of men and places a high premium on virginity. This woman after the rape would be considered damaged goods. If the rapist had declined to marry her, her life would have been completely ruined, as no one else would marry her and she would be stigmatized.

Sisters In Islam, a Muslim reform group in Malaysia, has surveyed the plight of women in the Islamic world and estimates that as many as 75% of women in Pakistan who are in prison are there because they were raped. Islamic law requires 4 witnesses (male Muslim witnesses) who saw the act to establish it, so a woman's accusation can be self-incriminating if she doesn't have those witnesses.

The 4 witnesses rule comes from the Qur'an (24:4 and 24:13). It is based on an incident in which Muhammad's favorite wife, the child bride Aisha, was accused of adultery. Rather than see her stoned to death, Muhammad got a revelation that four witnesses were required (the accusers didn't have them). This exonerated Aisha, but Muslim women have suffered as a result of this law to this day.

Indictment filed against Nazareth acid attacker Israel National News, March 13, 2013 (thanks to The Religion of Peace.com )

Information released in case reveals relatives of 16-year-old Nazareth girl allegedly raped her for months, attacked her after rejected marriage proposal. Doctors fighting to save victim's sight Ahiya Raved

When the accused understood that the 16-year-old girl he raped intended to marry another, he spilled acid on her face. This is a portion of the indictment filed Sunday morning in the case of the acid attack in Nazareth. As a result of the assault, the young girl sustained injuries to her eyes and throat. She was hospitalized in serious condition at the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa and the doctors are still fighting to save her sight.

The two attackers, ages 51 and 17 are the young woman's relatives. The full indictment, which will be filed with the Nazareth District Court by Attorney Liora Hilu, from the Northern District Prosecutor's Office, has been placed under gag order in order to prevent any additional harm to the girl's privacy. The two are accused of multiple acts of rape and aggravated assault.A summary of the released information on the indictment reveals that the two accused sexually assaulted the 16-year-old girl for months. In addition, the elder of the two men, who is married with children, asked to wed the girl, but the family refused him. "Close to the month of February 2013, the accused was made aware of the complainant's intention to become engaged to someone else," the prosecutor described. "The accused understood that her engagement was likely to distance her from him, and thus, he would not be able to continue to rape her." "
Continue reading "Sharia in Action: 16-Year-Old Girl Doused with Acid for Refusing to Marry Rapist"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
"

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#822 Mar 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
3-10-13
"Tell us again how empowering and wonderful the sharia is for women and little girls. Of course, none of the stories speak to the motive, the belief system, the ideology behind this war on women -- Islam.
Under Islamic law, the emphasis is not so much on the crime of rape but on the shame that the woman has brought upon her family by her sexual immorality, even if it was forced. So that shame can be washed away by her marrying the rapist.
Islam's emphasis is wholly and completely upon women as having the responsibility not to tempt men. If they do, and the man rapes, it's the woman's fault. So this ruling is of a piece with the wearing of hijabs, burqas, etc.
Islam teaches that women are the possessions of men and places a high premium on virginity. This woman after the rape would be considered damaged goods. If the rapist had declined to marry her, her life would have been completely ruined, as no one else would marry her and she would be stigmatized.
Sisters In Islam, a Muslim reform group in Malaysia, has surveyed the plight of women in the Islamic world and estimates that as many as 75% of women in Pakistan who are in prison are there because they were raped. Islamic law requires 4 witnesses (male Muslim witnesses) who saw the act to establish it, so a woman's accusation can be self-incriminating if she doesn't have those witnesses.
The 4 witnesses rule comes from the Qur'an (24:4 and 24:13). It is based on an incident in which Muhammad's favorite wife, the child bride Aisha, was accused of adultery. Rather than see her stoned to death, Muhammad got a revelation that four witnesses were required (the accusers didn't have them). This exonerated Aisha, but Muslim women have suffered as a result of this law to this day.
Indictment filed against Nazareth acid attacker Israel National News, March 13, 2013 (thanks to The Religion of Peace.com )
Information released in case reveals relatives of 16-year-old Nazareth girl allegedly raped her for months, attacked her after rejected marriage proposal. Doctors fighting to save victim's sight Ahiya Raved
When the accused understood that the 16-year-old girl he raped intended to marry another, he spilled acid on her face. This is a portion of the indictment filed Sunday morning in the case of the acid attack in Nazareth. As a result of the assault, the young girl sustained injuries to her eyes and throat. She was hospitalized in serious condition at the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa and the doctors are still fighting to save her sight.
The two attackers, ages 51 and 17 are the young woman's relatives. The full indictment, which will be filed with the Nazareth District Court by Attorney Liora Hilu, from the Northern District Prosecutor's Office, has been placed under gag order in order to prevent any additional harm to the girl's privacy. The two are accused of multiple acts of rape and aggravated assault.A summary of the released information on the indictment reveals that the two accused sexually assaulted the 16-year-old girl for months. In addition, the elder of the two men, who is married with children, asked to wed the girl, but the family refused him. "Close to the month of February 2013, the accused was made aware of the complainant's intention to become engaged to someone else," the prosecutor described. "The accused understood that her engagement was likely to distance her from him, and thus, he would not be able to continue to rape her." "
Continue reading "Sharia in Action: 16-Year-Old Girl Doused with Acid for Refusing to Marry Rapist"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
"
be my woman send my a message

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#823 Mar 10, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
<quoted text>
I wonder if you realize just how stupid you are......
LOL!!!! it is astonishing that someone can think on that level.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#824 Mar 10, 2013
When I speak about the violent Muslims in Europe and those who want to implement Sharia as a parallel to the existing law. I speak about some crazy INTERPRETATORS of the Koran. And the growing number of Muslims who follow them. There seems to be more violence and rapes comming from them. And I don't want them here. That being said we cannot be like them and interpretate the Koran. There are a lot of Hadids to the Koran and often with reasonable explanaitions. So we must be careful not to think that there are not lawobeiding Muslims . Because there are. Sandcrackers posts do not suggest that he is a fanatic. He even said that what I said is somehow true for my part of Europe.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#825 Mar 10, 2013
An example a womens inheritance is only half of a mans when the father dies. And why is that. Because the money the woman inherit is her separate property, her own money. She does not have to share it with her husband. A mans inheritance from his father on the other hand he has to use them to support his wife and children. It's not aways how it seems to be. And we have to educate ourselves. I'm only talking about the fanatic INTERPRETATORS . They are too dangerous. I am NOT talking about the modest Muslim. And I don't use verses from the Koran. Simply because I'm not competent enough. Though I did recieve education.
yop

France

#826 Mar 11, 2013
I still cant know whether mr whiteboi is white or not.....

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#828 Mar 11, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are only asked to urge the disbelievers whom they meet to embrace the true faith, but only through argument and persuasion, not violence, and only fight in retaliation.
yeah, by killing innocent women and children. That's not retaliation. That's trying to start something then complain and riot in the streets when retaliation comes your way.

No religion is as hypocritical as the Islam faith.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#829 Mar 11, 2013
yop wrote:
Well, he says he's white, but strikes me as black.
You say you're black but strike me as white. Crazy isn't it.
yop

France

#833 Mar 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he says he's white, but strikes me as black.
You say you're black but strike me as white. Crazy isn't it.
yeah sure

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#836 Mar 11, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
EUROPE: you need a younger working population?
Get rid of any Muz even attending a mosque with a shari'a message, and replace them with Indians, plus some Brazilians, Mexicans and non-Muz Africans.
Or reconsider the economy that you have that has led you desperately importing even Muz to grow it just so you can pay off the mortgage on your own children, the future of whom you are wrecking.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#837 Mar 11, 2013
yop wrote:
Interestingly enough, there are a number of Black folk who are not sure whether you're Black or not.
However, I met Attai in person. Either he was white or had the most brilliant disguise in history. LOL! White as Blue Ribbon bread without the crust.
I believe Dcul met him in France. Seems he was still white when the Malian met him also. Who knows? Maybe Attai was born that way. LOL!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#840 Mar 11, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, there are a number of Black folk who are not sure whether you're Black or not.
However, I met Attai in person. Either he was white or had the most brilliant disguise in history. LOL! White as Blue Ribbon bread without the crust.
I believe Dcul met him in France. Seems he was still white when the Malian met him also. Who knows? Maybe Attai was born that way. LOL!
Only a moron would believe such a tale. If you met him, then it was more than likely an image in the mirror.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#841 Mar 12, 2013
Well. Implementing Sharia law is not legal. Nor are rapes and violence. When it's illegal we can use the law. But it takes a lot of ressources. Maybe we should have more severe punishments. A lifetime here is max 16 years and if it's doublemurder it's also 16 years. Many are released after 3/4 time, that is twelve years. And we keep the lifetimesentence for the most severe cases. So it's usually between 8-12 years.Rape I think if it's very severe it's about five years and that's considered a hard punishment. It's usually 3
years. Studies have shown that if you prolong the punishments to more than 16 years it has no effect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,135
White Pride Month: Penecillin 5 min THX has White Pride 4
Do you guys ever get tired of posting the same ... 5 min Got_Rope 30
Is Roy Moore Guilty or Is He Being Railroaded? 10 min KIP 10
Can America Become 80% White Again? 10 min LOL 660
Why are Blacks afraid of Trump? 11 min RT Almighty 1
LeOrville and JaWilbur Wright 14 min Got_Rope 1
I love black women and hate white women 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 53
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 1 hr KIR SUCKA 30
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr Marcus Washington 289
More from around the web