|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim survivors of the genocide in Yugoslavia--carried by both secular and religious murderers---might not be comforted by your assurance that Islamophobia is nothing as bad as anti-Semitism. And considering even some comments by a certain progressive that he would to see---how did that go?---a bonfire of Muslim corpses throughout Europe, I think I might be able to understand their concerns. Once you decide to demonize and dehumanize millions of people, it is commonly a preluded to destroying them.
As for me, a member of perhaps the most despise group in America, I claim as my brother and my sister the Muslim, the Christian, Jew, Hindu. Buddhist, pagan, atheist or whatever else. I will stand WITH any of them who are oppressed as well as against any of their members who inflict impression.
And just because I detest jihadists doesn't mean I will detest 1.5 billion of my brethren of the Muslim faith.
I wish ALL you religionists would grow up and shake off the childish myths or religion.
You speak of the crimes of Muslims,and those crimes are many. But how great too are the crimes committed by my white American and European Christian neighbors? Should I mention the Christian king of Belgium causing the deaths of over half the population of the Congo--in the name of Christianity and civilization? Or maybe just those white Christian compatriots who've murdered members of my family in North Carolina.
If I've chosen not to hate my white Christian fellows because of their crimes, why then hate Muslims because of crimes committd in the name of Islam? I believe that however you ALL are misled by your religion, that MOST of you--Christian, Muslim, Jew, Black, white, Asian or what have you--have at least a streak of decency deep down....sometimes VERY deep down.
Justice is for all or it is for none.
That crap in Yugoslavia wasn't about Islam. All those groups were committing atrocities on each other.... Serbs on Bosnians, Bosnians on Croats, Croats on Serbs, etc.

KOSOVO was an outrage. Serbs and Gypsies there now are in danger of being killed by the Muzslimes. The Muz are destroying churches. And there were no “Kosovars”! They were Albanians brought in by the Croat Tito to screw the Serbs! That is SERBIAN land... goddam Clinton and the West gave a chunk of Europe to the Muz! What the hell for?

It will be hordes of Muz in the streets trying to kill all of us who resist Shari'a. You can talk about the average person, the moderate Muz, and I agree, no reason to kill them. But in UK for example, when the streets are full of Pakis raping English women and demanding that shari'a be imposed on all... shall I ignore them because some nice Muz somewhere isn't a threat? That's like saying don't fight against the Nazis because some Germans are nice people.

As an AA you would naturally see white Yanks as your biggest enemy. But pull back and look at the world. The most crimes against black African people are by Muz, by FAR. Incredible as the degree of outrage committed by Euros against Africans, the Muz were far worse. And then there's India.

This is like watching the Nazis take Czechoslovakia and Austria and still thinking maybe Hitler can be reasoned with. Didn't work. And it won't work against the Muz, who are FAR worse than the Nazis ever were.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it equal to the amount the administrations of Reagan and Bush gave to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan? Or to Saddam Hussein before they decided he was the butcher of Baghdad rather than the "moderating influence" in the Middle East (as they initially depicted him)?
Any color is going to do this if he/she is a politician. This is not new. They have been doing this for decades to keep good relations with other countries. The difference is that most were done during good economy, and the country not so much in debt. Obama and his crew are doing it at the worse time possible. he doesn't think clearly when it comes to whats best for the country. But I am not surprised by it. he just wants to be popular and that's about it.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>

Islam is finished in Europe... I'm confident of that.
I wish this was true. I have relatives in Britain, and the things they tell me are unbelievable. it is at the point now that people can not fly their british flag in their front yards because it is an insult to the muslims and the police make them take them down. Many fly them anyway and don't care, but I find it insulting to the british people that immigrants can go there and change their way of living and what they believe in. Why their government allows this to happen is beyond me. I don't see the need to kiss the muzi's azz just to make them feel comfortable in their country. If the muzi's don't like it then they shouldn't go there. It's becoming the same in france, spain, and and italy. The only ones that refuse to kiss their azzes is the germans, and I doubt they ever will. It soon will become the same here if the government doesn't stop kissing azz so much.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Hmmmm. I don't think the Bosnian ppl in Svandinavia will be a problem. They used to live under Tito most of them who came in the 90s. The girls are no different from the Scandinavian girls . We have more in common with the Bosnians than almost any other etnic group. They are contacted by imams and asked to come to the mosqe and most refuse. Thier fight will not be on West European soil I doubt it. I had the pleasure of reading Ivo Andric. The bridge over Drina. It's very educational. And other of his books. Bosnians are not fanatic muslims them living here.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

We must try to get the fanatic Muslims out of Europe. And the hardcore criminals. Europeans are suppressed by them. And they are using the women. Because we are easy victims. When they catch us alone. With no witnesess. Again pregnat women are attacted robbed and kicked in the stomach. Try to burn down churches, our cars etc. They call our men phagg@ts. But aways in groups.
About the flag thing. You must put your flag down when the Day turns to night. Otherwise the police will come to ask you to take it down. It's illegal to put up the flag for the "devil" it's an old Germanic thing. Are you sure that is not what happend? The police here would never take orders like that from Muslims. If the flag is up in daytime.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Any of my countrymen who convert to Islam seing them at the University. I keep a polite distance. Any extreme lefty who tries to kiss my a$$ I keep them on distance. But when a converted countryman tells mé Im a immoral. I will not stand it. They will be asked to STFU. I don't care to make a lot of trouble in order to execise my right to be an atheist. I dont care if they stand on my frontdoor. I will never surrender. Nor will anyone else I know.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>And how should this be done, especially if they are European citizens? What would be your suggestions?
Right on the money sir.

You know these euro-far rightists like "loulou" are air-headed.

That being said, i doubt that more than 10% of E.U. citizens could truly endorse a general expulsion of European Muslim citizens.
It's nonsensical set aside a minority of Aryan (!!!) nostalgics like the Breivik KKKlub.

a (truly nice) whiteboi
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the Muslim Bosniaks have always been oriented towards Turkey, that's why they might not look very devoted to their religion. They support Turkey in all its endeavours, and dream of restoration of the good old Ottoman Empire, which happened to serve as the Islamic Caliphate among all other things. I'm sure Barros will not have any good words to say about these devoted Turkish allies.
they are not supporting the Turkish long gone Ottoman Empire. Your fool. Not the average Bosniak. Perhaps some Herzegovian idiodos. They know what the Turks did and destroyed thier culture .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>And how should this be done, especially if they are European citizens? What would be your suggestions?
did you help stop the muslims criminak activities in Europe? Are you enjoying the welfareststem?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on the money sir.
You know these euro-far rightists like "loulou" are air-headed.
That being said, i doubt that more than 10% of E.U. citizens could truly endorse a general expulsion of European Muslim citizens.
It's nonsensical set aside a minority of Aryan (!!!) nostalgics like the Breivik KKKlub.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
for the last time Im not a farright. Your argumentation is as sick as yourself . We are speaking about 80 % of Europeans thinking like me. Again I dont support Breiviks actions. Now it's not my fault you're a perverted crossdresser . Hoping to get laid stop your lies or stay away.
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

3-6-13

"Forced Marriage Unit Intervened To Save 2-Year-Old Victim, Statistics Show

A two-year-old was the youngest child at risk of being forced into marriage, one of 250 children aided by the UK's Forced Marriage Unit, according to new statistics.

Around 80 of those helped were under the age of 15 when authorities had intervened, and statistics identify those between the ages of 16-25 as being the age most at risk.

Anup Manota, project manager at forced marriage charity Karma Nirvana, told Huff Post UK he believes this is the "tip of the iceberg".

He said: "Many of the victims have in fact been promised to someone from birth, or maybe even before birth, with families saying the daughter or son is promised to another family in exchange for business or land. We are finding that is a common occurrence.

"The child grows up and they do not realise they have a choice. We have been doing more and more work in primary schools, it has to be done tactfully but teachers need to know the risks, to be sensitive when children from these communities are taken away for extended periods."

The FMU, a joint initiative of the Foreign Office and the Home Office, intervened in 1,485 cases last year, with 82% were female and 18% male. Many forced marriages go unreported.

Home Office Minister for Crime Prevention, Jeremy Browne, said on publication of the new statistics:“Forced marriage is a devastating form of abuse that is absolutely unacceptable in our society.

"The new figures show an alarming number of victims, including the young and vulnerable.

"It is vital we protect them. By criminalising forced marriage the government is sending a strong message that this terrible practice will not be tolerated.”

Other statistics show more than 20 gay or lesbian potential victims of forced marriage, and more than 100 disabled people.

The country of origin of 46% of the victims was Pakistan, 9.2% from Bangladesh, 8.7% were born in the UK. Other countries included Turkey, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Somalia and the United Arab Emirates.

Karma Nirvana's Manota observed: "It's not a cultural or religious matter, it's abuse, pure and simple.

"Cases like the murder of Shafilea Ahmed really brought honour killings and forced marriages into the spotlight, when you go into communities to talk about those issues, people know that case. We know there are thousands more cases out there."

Freedom Charity launched a "Forced Marriage" app for iPhones to coincide with the release of the figures, with founder Aneeta Prem calling it "the 999 of apps." She added: "It is more important than ever that everyone in the UK is aware of the warning signs of a forced marriage.""

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/05/fo...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Attai the outcast spreeding outrageous lies. Can't argue with out lies. He is a nullity ! And a perverted racist. Has been on Topix for 100 years kissing a$$ on the most stupid ppl on Earth. Lol
Black mentor my A$$! Lmao
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

*"The stunning omission of motive and ideology from the story is, in and of itself, a crime. By omitting the religion and culture (Islam), the Puff Ho invariably sanctions the motive."
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

It's not enough about me! What are you doing to help preventing the crimes done by ppl from the Muslim community?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Do I have a job? Well, I work a few hours a week, other than that I study. As I've been doing for the past six years. Still got 3-4 years left. But my bills are payed by my family. Ok!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Lol! Not exactly. My family would never allow that. They pay for thier childrens education.

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I do anything, especially if we consider the fact that (as I already said) the Muslim people around me generally don't commit crimes? As for you, from your deflecting my question I can safely conclude that you, indeed, are jobless and on welfare.
Sir,

she (he) sounds like a student okay why not.
she says : I am not from the Far-right ?
but she speaks like a militant of Front National, Breivik himself, support Geert Wilders etc.

Here is a video from a Far-right demonstration "anti-islam" (hehehe) in Aarhus Denmark. Subtitles are in French from "Le Monde" journalist.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwt8i8_une-m...

it happened in April 2012. Maybe "Loulou" is there ?

D.F.(Danish People' Party) with its leader, a woman btw, Pia Kjærsgaard, won 22 seats in Parliament in 2011 (25 before). But they we associated to the general policy in the past 10 years and the anti-immigrant and xenophobic legislation they proposed has been endorsed by both the "Left" and "Right" parties.

So the real perverts in ideas and political stances are "Loulou", "Aisling" and their clique.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
she (he) sounds like a student okay why not.
she says : I am not from the Far-right ?
but she speaks like a militant of Front National, Breivik himself, support Geert Wilders etc.
Here is a video from a Far-right demonstration "anti-islam" (hehehe) in Aarhus Denmark. Subtitles are in French from "Le Monde" journalist.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwt8i8_une-m...
it happened in April 2012. Maybe "Loulou" is there ?
D.F.(Danish People' Party) with its leader, a woman btw, Pia Kjærsgaard, won 22 seats in Parliament in 2011 (25 before). But they we associated to the general policy in the past 10 years and the anti-immigrant and xenophobic legislation they proposed has been endorsed by both the "Left" and "Right" parties.
So the real perverts in ideas and political stances are "Loulou", "Aisling" and their clique.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
sorry typo : they were associated
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Im a woman little crossdresser dont try to hit on me ! Wishful thinking pervert?
Even Danish Folkeparti ran from France when they meet Jean Marie Le Pen ewwwww! You try to get Islamic fundamentalists into Europe! Remember Mossad is watching you! Lil gay!
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Pia Kjærsgaard is retierd btw crossdresser Attai !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

483 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why us blacks hate hispanics (Apr '10) 3 min Perez 252
ir ww who lose weight and ditch their bm..an in... 3 min ugly monkeys 10
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 2,504
Whites are ugly hook nosed chimps 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 11
White vet has sex with animals 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 2
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 5 min Aussie Bob 147
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 min CANDAYMAMA 78,576
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min Ash 417
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 16 min Bigsmoke 655
Black Guy at an All White Party 21 min Ash 64
•••
•••