attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#476 Mar 3, 2013
Please, please reform Mr Morsi or we'll have to give you more money so that you like us. Here's another $250M because we mean business. Don't make us give you more tax payer dollars or you'll really be in trouble then.

"An appeaser hopes that the crocodile will eat him last."
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#477 Mar 3, 2013
Speaking of Libya? How about those who savagely killed Americans returning to Benghazi and manning entrances into Benghazi. And who could have guessed...

"100 Egyptian Coptic Christians Arrested for Proselytizing in Benghazi, Libya

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Dr. Ashraf Ramelah is founder and president of Voice of the Copts, a human rights organization, www.voiceofthecopts.org . He is a board member of Stop Islamization of Nations (SION).

Voice of the Copts strongly condemns the round-up, detention and presumed torture of Egyptian Copts in Benghazi, Libya being held for allegedly proselytizing Christianity which is illegal in that country. Evidence of such offense is yet unsubstantiated as facts cited by the arresting body keep changing. Furthermore, the charges are highly suspect given they follow recent attacks on a Coptic church.

Now after more than a week captive, the Egyptian prisoners from Upper Egypt, who live and work temporarily in Libya, are strongly believed to be denied their human rights in violation of international law.

Silence from Egyptian authorities regarding this incident is only expected since its Islamist government is known to degrade minorities inside Egypt. Complacency by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry allowing possible abuses of imprisoned Egyptians in Libya and their arrest to continue unquestioned is reminiscent of tacit government approval by Egyptian officials toward the frequent Muslim attacks on Copts and their churches throughout Egypt.

Voice of the Copts requests western leaders and human rights organizations around the world to intervene to ascertain fair hearings for the Egyptians as soon as possible.

Outside attorneys must be allowed to consult Egyptians inside Libyan prisons to give them opportunity for a proper defense. Libya must open its prisons for inspection and observation of its treatment of detainees consistent with Geneva Convention requirements.

Dr. Ashraf Ramelah
Voice of the Copts
Founder and President"
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#478 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reform? Thanks to the Dhimmi in Chief, how the hell do you think that they came to power?
Or Libya where Americans were brutally slaughtered while that monster apologized for our freedom of speech at the UN to those who hate us.
Save you S for someone else about that man.
What lame and typical GOP rhetoric. Really, get past that crap.

Egypt wouldn't have gone as it did with someone else as President? LOL... dream on.

Libya... bullshit. Nothing the Administration did had anything to do with what happened there. GOP whines about what Rice said afterward or some irrelevancy... who cares?

I notice that Obama got bin Laden... I fully expect those responsible for Benghazi will also be taken.

ALL Western leaders right now are kissing Muz ass. Right or left, it doesn't matter. So that also is an empty criticism. At some level, all our govts have decided to capitulate to Islamofascism. All of them but Israel, lol... Even India is a capitulator.

This has nothing to do with Obama. Look deeper. What the hell is really going on?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#479 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Speaking of Libya? How about those who savagely killed Americans returning to Benghazi and manning entrances into Benghazi. And who could have guessed...
"100 Egyptian Coptic Christians Arrested for Proselytizing in Benghazi, Libya
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Dr. Ashraf Ramelah is founder and president of Voice of the Copts, a human rights organization, www.voiceofthecopts.org . He is a board member of Stop Islamization of Nations (SION).
Voice of the Copts strongly condemns the round-up, detention and presumed torture of Egyptian Copts in Benghazi, Libya being held for allegedly proselytizing Christianity which is illegal in that country. Evidence of such offense is yet unsubstantiated as facts cited by the arresting body keep changing. Furthermore, the charges are highly suspect given they follow recent attacks on a Coptic church.
Now after more than a week captive, the Egyptian prisoners from Upper Egypt, who live and work temporarily in Libya, are strongly believed to be denied their human rights in violation of international law.
Silence from Egyptian authorities regarding this incident is only expected since its Islamist government is known to degrade minorities inside Egypt. Complacency by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry allowing possible abuses of imprisoned Egyptians in Libya and their arrest to continue unquestioned is reminiscent of tacit government approval by Egyptian officials toward the frequent Muslim attacks on Copts and their churches throughout Egypt.
Voice of the Copts requests western leaders and human rights organizations around the world to intervene to ascertain fair hearings for the Egyptians as soon as possible.
Outside attorneys must be allowed to consult Egyptians inside Libyan prisons to give them opportunity for a proper defense. Libya must open its prisons for inspection and observation of its treatment of detainees consistent with Geneva Convention requirements.
Dr. Ashraf Ramelah
Voice of the Copts
Founder and President"
So your point is that Islam sucks? Yep.

None of this crap you're talking about has anything to do with Obama specifically. The Islamomadness goes on regardless of who is President.

My preference would be to cut every $ to every Islamic country until they unconvert, but I don't see politicians right or left doing that.
yop

France

#480 Mar 3, 2013
What can t we let them live as they wish?
As long as islamists country stay cool with occidzntal ones we should not intervene. If you keep invading them it is sure that they ll reply with terrorism and extremism.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#481 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt wouldn't have gone as it did with someone else as President? LOL... dream on.
Libya... bullshit. Nothing the Administration did had anything to do with what happened there. GOP whines about what Rice said afterward or some irrelevancy... who cares?
I notice that Obama got bin Laden... I fully expect those responsible for Benghazi will also be taken.
ALL Western leaders right now are kissing Muz ass. Right or left, it doesn't matter. So that also is an empty criticism. At some level, all our govts have decided to capitulate to Islamofascism. All of them but Israel, lol... Even India is a capitulator.
This has nothing to do with Obama. Look deeper. What the hell is really going on?
Wrong. JSOC and America's finest got OBL and not the Dhimmi in Chief. Kindly don't get it twisted.

Now go support the Dhimmi in Chief some more and who thanks to his failed foreign policy, Americans have wound up dead among other things.

By the way, the numbers re the attacks on our Military were wrong. The number is far higher than what the Dhimmi in Chief's pentagon reported...

2-26-13

"Obama's Pentagon Report Wrong, Deceives American people on Taliban attacks, Jihadists arent' declining at all"

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Can We Talk

Chester, PA

#482 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"Obama's Pentagon Report Wrong, Deceives American people on Taliban attacks, Jihadists arent' declining at all"
The fact you’re STUPID enough to post crap from a rightwing nut job site as if it’s fact shows just how fkin stupid you are. Wake up bytch! You do understand that not everything you read on the internet is true right bytch?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#483 Mar 3, 2013
yop wrote:
What can t we let them live as they wish?
As long as islamists country stay cool with occidzntal ones we should not intervene. If you keep invading them it is sure that they ll reply with terrorism and extremism.
That is incorrect. Jihadism and terrorism is NOT caused by actions of the West. They are inherent to Islam and have been practiced for 14 centuries. This is ridiculous error in the West to blame outselves because the proponents of an insidious and ultra-fascist system wish to enslave us!!!

Were the Nazis our fault also? If only we'd been nicer to poor Mr. Hitler, right?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#484 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. JSOC and America's finest got OBL and not the Dhimmi in Chief. Kindly don't get it twisted.
Now go support the Dhimmi in Chief some more and who thanks to his failed foreign policy, Americans have wound up dead among other things.
By the way, the numbers re the attacks on our Military were wrong. The number is far higher than what the Dhimmi in Chief's pentagon reported...
2-26-13
Since if bin Laden had been killed while Dubya the Drooler was Pres you'd be claiming credit for him, oh no, credit goes to OBAMA and his Administration for finally doing it right, which the Cheney Administration apparently was incapable of doing. Can't argue with SUCCESS!

And jihadis were decliining under Bush? You're REPEATING the error of the last poster, in assuming that Western action is responsible for jihadism!!! As if they're waiting for cues from Obama!

The entire West is still ASLEEP or willing participants with the Muzscum attempt to take over the world. I see nothing about the right in any Western country which represents any better policy than those of the left toward jihad.

Partisanship only distracts us, while we ought to be concentrating on how ALL of our politician are selling us out, and the jihadis just keep on coming.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#485 Mar 3, 2013
Can We Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you’re STUPID enough to post crap from a rightwing nut job site as if it’s fact shows just how fkin stupid you are. Wake up bytch! You do understand that not everything you read on the internet is true right bytch?
P*ss off, sh*t bag.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#486 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course to liberals like you, it has nothing to do with the Dhimmi in Chief does it.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#487 Mar 3, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Since if bin Laden had been killed while Dubya the Drooler was Pres you'd be claiming credit for him, oh no, credit goes to OBAMA and his Administration for finally doing it right, which the Cheney Administration apparently was incapable of doing. Can't argue with SUCCESS!
And jihadis were decliining under Bush? You're REPEATING the error of the last poster, in assuming that Western action is responsible for jihadism!!! As if they're waiting for cues from Obama!
The entire West is still ASLEEP or willing participants with the Muzscum attempt to take over the world. I see nothing about the right in any Western country which represents any better policy than those of the left toward jihad.
Partisanship only distracts us, while we ought to be concentrating on how ALL of our politician are selling us out, and the jihadis just keep on coming.
Don't post to me again you liberal appeaser.

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#488 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course to liberals like you, it has nothing to do with the Dhimmi in Chief does it.
Go suck up to your hero and loser in chief wannabe Mitty and Ann
Romney
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#489 Mar 3, 2013
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#491 Mar 3, 2013
The problem is that the European social system is that it's not built up upon ppl abusing it. In Scandinavia we pay 50-70% in incometaxes. To provide healthcare for all. And I really like that. And I don't mind sharing this with foringners who want to come here and participate in that idea. I don't think solidarity is a bad word. But I will not pay taxes to ppl exploiting our welfare and comitting crimes. The pressure on the courtsystem is huge. We are about 45% in the workforce paying for 65% of ppl who don't work. Ppl from outside exploiting our welfare. And also our own ppl. Wanna work, participate, pay taxes respect the laws . Fine by me. If not it's a problem .

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#494 Mar 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate Drake's mother?
yep
yop

France

#495 Mar 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect. Jihadism and terrorism is NOT caused by actions of the West. They are inherent to Islam and have been practiced for 14 centuries. This is ridiculous error in the West to blame outselves because the proponents of an insidious and ultra-fascist system wish to enslave us!!!
Were the Nazis our fault also? If only we'd been nicer to poor Mr. Hitler, right?
yes your ppint of view is not wrong too but i think we d be able to calm things down if occident could stop harrassing them.
After all,it s the occident who invades them,who is eager to steal oil from them,to bomb innocents...the only ways they can reply these agressiions is to become violent in their turn bringing about terrorism,djihadism,extremism, ...do not believe i want to defend them,cause i do not like them more than you do but i still think occident has its share of responsability in these conflicts...

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#496 Mar 4, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
yes your ppint of view is not wrong too but i think we d be able to calm things down if occident could stop harrassing them.
After all,it s the occident who invades them,who is eager to steal oil from them,to bomb innocents...the only ways they can reply these agressiions is to become violent in their turn bringing about terrorism,djihadism,extremism, ...do not believe i want to defend them,cause i do not like them more than you do but i still think occident has its share of responsability in these conflicts...
Nice post may I add to all this that all the western gouvernments were doing buisness with all these criminal dictatorial regimes without caring about the countries populations !
VERY hypocritical attitude !
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#497 Mar 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, liberals like me and thomas Jefferson.

Too bad your boy Dubya let 9-11 happen with his negligence... think how much money we'd have saved...

But, we can't expect responsible behavior from corporate-owned connedservatives.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#498 Mar 4, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still pretending jihadism is caused by the actions of the West!

WRONG. It is caused by the teachings of Mohambone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man is his Character Not his Penis 4 min SadButTrue 1
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min SadButTrue 563
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 19 min Mick 211
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 24 min whites suck 57
OOKLAND OR SAN FranSICKO? If you had to, which ... 26 min Fucisil 4
Why did God give White Man a Small Penis ? (Jul '16) 27 min itsy bitsy weiner 5
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 47 min SadButTrue 324
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 1 hr IT IS I 217
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 6 hr KIP 107
More from around the web