Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#337 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an annoying little blowhard.
If you call the Ashkenazim fake in my presence you will never walk again, boy. As for me, I'm not a Jew.
You know nothing about Africa, obviously. If everyone is black, as ws once the case and still is in many places, then why the HELL would they walk around thinking of themselves as "black"? That makes no sense. Likewise Europeans don't identify themselves as "white"... they are Welsh, Bréton, Catalán, etc.
And you are not a Hebrew.
I WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN BENYAMIN NETENYAHOU
YOU ARE FUNNY
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#338 Mar 2, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Igbos still know they are Black. I'm Igbo and I'm telling you that besides being Igbo, I'm still Black.
Ethnicity has a lot to do with your racial/ancestral lineage - if not your appearance -and there is no way that a person who looks and has a majority of African blood/dna can be the same as someone with a lot of European dna - because a title. Is a British person of Pakistani descent the same as a British person of African descent because they hold a British citizenship, pass port and live in the country? You can't compare the Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw etc to Puertoricans and Mexicans because those Nigerian tribes transcend culture and language. It has A LOT to do with your bloodline and your phenotype (even though this is not always the case due to the fact that African features vary) Like I told the other dude, a foreigner cannot come to Nigeria, start speaking Yoruba, wear African garb, start eating pounded yam and call themselves a 'Yoruba'.
Bloodline and dna - racial background (for the millionth time) means a whole lot more than a name given to a piece of land and the people that reside there. That's science.
Yes, Africans know they're black, and they know what a white person is, but their ETHNICITy is not “black”. Your ethnicity is Igbo!

Only in the USA do we label ethnic groups by color.“White” is ethnicity in the USA, and so is “black”.

Ethnicity still is not based on DNA, but on culture. There are all these categories laid over top of that... one could be “African”,“black”,“Christian”, etc., but one's ETHNICITY is Igbo, Wolof, Kikuyu.

Culture runs deep. Yes, one should be part of a family, have a lineage. You can't change ethnicity easily, with few exceptions. I understand that. But people from the USA are confused and think that race and ethnicity are the same thing, or they switch the terms, they don't get it. Race is biology. Ethnicity is culture. If a child is adopted, the child will have the ethnicity of the parents... unless so visibly different that people will insist on noticing the race. Still... a Korean child adopted by white Yanks is still a Yank.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#340 Mar 2, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
Ain't nobody going to make me believe that a white PR and a Black PR are the same f-ing people because they carry the label 'Puertorican' lol. Not never.
Well, you're wrong. Ask either of them their ethnicity and they will tell you “Puerto Rican”.

I know pureblood Natives as well as blonde blue-eyed Spanish-blood people who are both “Mexicans”. The dynamic in these countries is not the same as in Nigeria, ok.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#341 Mar 2, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL NEVER WALK AGAIN BENYAMIN NETENYAHOU
YOU ARE FUNNY
You won't be laughing, Naziboy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#343 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be laughing, Naziboy.
ASHEKNAZI
YOU ARE THE REAL NAZI

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#344 Mar 2, 2013
Savant is a liberal pseudo intellectual phaggot. We all know hes attai1.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#345 Mar 2, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I just checked this name out and, guess what, found nothing (not surprising). You're lying again, Barros.
You're stupid. There are a lot of videos of that lunatic on Youtube. He is well-known in Britain. Choudury perhaps is the spelling. Easy to find. They've got him on Bill O'Reilly, on Hannity, debating with various people on British TV.

Call me a liar in my presence, boy, and I'll change your life for the worse, got that? Mind your manners when addressing your betters.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#346 Mar 2, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful with this fake Hebrew. He employs some Mossad thugs to do all the dirty work for him.
I'm not a Jew, boy. Neither are you.

Mossad are freedom fighters. Jihadis are thugs.

Do you support jihadis, boy? State it clearly. Do you want shari'a imposed worldwide? Do you want Israel destroyed?

State your positions clearly, cowardly fake-radical babbling racist halfwit.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#347 Mar 2, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
ASHEKNAZI
YOU ARE THE REAL NAZI
Come tell me in person, boy.

Nazis killed nearly 6 million Jews.

You're black, right... so I will call you the KKK. Yes, you are a southern lyncher, boy. Yes, you wrote the Bell Curve. Yes, you are Bull Connor with the police dogs and firehoses.

Fuck you, boy.

And remember---Mossad is watching.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#351 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was not being entirely serious...
Attai has clearly stated he wants the state of Israel destroyed. That is my problem. That is Nazism. The Palestinian cause, so-called, was CREATED and INVENTED by a NAZI---Hajj Amin al-Husseini... the guy the Muz never want to talk about, advisor to Hitler, co-creator of the Final Solution, Arafat's uncle.
Calling Israel a “rogue state” is a bit insane in the same world in which we have Zimbabwe, the Taliban, Myanmar not to mention Dubya's war machine... And I've said in response to his anti-Israel crap, you know the Arabs would slaughter every Jew in Israel, and no response. He doesn't care. Dead Jews... good! The guy is a f'ing NAZI, man!
As for Islam, seriously, go to Youtube and search Anhem Chaudury. This guy has large mobs following him in England. If there were a white-right rally in the USA that had tens of thousands, and they were chanting “Death to N----rs”, would you think we should be concerned? In Britain the large mobs yell “Hitler was right!”“Death to the Jews”“Death to Western civilization!” and so on. I don't find that any less alarming that if the white-right in the USA had massive support, which fortunately they don't. But their weak petty racism isn't a motivator like Islam is!
I will continue to preach one truth about Islam: it is NOT just another religion! It is a social system! It is more insidious and pernicious than Nazism or Stalinism! It is a threat to global freedom. Once the world is Islamic, how could we fight back? It is a system nearly impossible to break out of.
The LEFT especially in Europe has a lot to answer for, for enabling this vile system, while pretending to support women's rights, and everyone's rights, all of which will be destroyed by Islam.
No, more interesting with you I would want to discuss the future of the movement, something of great concern to both of us I think, and how can we get people to wake up and RESIST the 1%!!! Global corporate capitalism is also an insidious system which wants to take our freedom, We're between 2 monsters!!!
Well the statemet attributed to Attai that Israel be destroyed seems to be as hard to find as his statement that whites must be made to disappear. Where precisely does Attai say that Israel should be destroyed? I've yet to actually see any such statement from him. As for Palestinian nationalism, I'm not sure. But...what I read suggest a much complex development than some Nazi nut supposedly inventing it. Some scholars, or so I read, even find the origins of Palestinian nationalism in the fight against the Ottoman Turks, and then continuing with the British--even before Isreal emerges. I wish I'd studied that more to have a more informed opinion of my own. But what little I do know suggests while the loony Mufti Husseini was certainly a malevolent presence he was not the only player. He had adversaries within the Palestinian movement who opposed his policies.(Naturally, they were not the Palestinians whom the Nazis were interested in working with; especially since they were still willing to negotiate with the British--unlike Husseini)
I point out to you that many Jews, Israelis included, would take issue with your claim that Palestine is a Nazi fabrication. Do you know that there are even advocates of NONVIOLENT struggle in Palestine?
As for Islam, it just depends. Some forms are probably harmless (to the extent that religion can be harmless), others dangerous or even murderous. With militant political Islam requires unrelenting opposition. It is an enemy of freedom as is all intolerance. But still we must distinguish between the Islam of a Abdul Ghaffer Khan (ally of Gandhi) or Mahmoud Taha (martyred democratic Muslim leader in Sudan), and the theocratic madness of Al Qaeda. Or even those Sufi mystics whom orthodox Moroccan Muslims call "hippies." SOME Muslims will be ALLIES in the fight against jihadism. Spurn them and we defeat ourselves

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#352 Mar 2, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they're confused because it's not science.
Blackness means a lot in Africa btw. I would know - based on the fact that I am one. Africans may not call themselves 'Black'- mainly because they know that - in regards to a people, there is no depth in the word, but they know - as far as their complexion is concerned, what the deal is. Idk about SA but a white person cannot come into Nigeria or Ghana - subscribe to the ways and cultures of a tribe and be seen as anything other than what they are. Lineage is significant. Not some title that you throw on a person based on where they live or what religion/language they subscribe to.
I've a question: Before the coming of colonialism, the Atlantic slave trade, or even the coming of the Muslim Arabs in SubSaharan African, would Africans in that region have had a "Black" identity?
Even in South Africa and AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS, and later a PAN AFRICAN CONGRESS emerged only white rule, racial caste, and racial capitalism had already been established.
As a student activist in the antiapartheid movement during the 1980s, I often faced the question (from Blacks, whites & others): "Why didn't the Blacks all unite before the whites succeeded in overruning their country? Couldn't they have resisted this enslavement to the mass resistance of all Blacks to the European invaders?"
My reply was usually:
1. They didn't have what we today call Black or racial identities that would have enabled them to think of unity in that way. The Khoi, Zulus, Matabele didn't all think of themselves simplyu as ONE people. Before the whites came they had no reason to; and they could not have forseen the racial caste system about to be imposed on them.
2. Even if they had somehow united I'm not sure they could have overcome European military technology.
In short, their situation would be like that of native Americans. There would have been no American Indian Movement to resist Cortez in Mexico or the Pilgrim conquerors in New England.
There would be no Black consciousness or Pan African movement to united Ashanits, Yoruba, Ibos, Wolof or Zulus.
Black consciousness would have probably come much later. Before racist European colonialism and slavery, what would Blackness mean in countries in which everyone (or nearly everyone) is Black.
Probably no more than whiteness among the ancient Gauls or Germans

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#353 Mar 2, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Choudury (Choudhury?) is a very common Bengali family name, which belongs to millions of people in India, Bangladesh, the UK etc. Instead of chimping out, why don't you try to find that man on the Youtube? Liar.
I believe that might be the same as the name of an Indian actress who starred in the film MISSISSIPPI MASALA.
At least in the film they were all Hindus, and I imagine the actress with that last name was Hindu. Not sure.
It may just be a common Indian name. In wHICH CASE it might not tell you whether the person bearing that hame is Hindu or Muslim.
That aside, if there is a Muslim leader in UK espousing what Barros says he is, then he should be opposed with all the tools that democracy provides--protecting the rights of Muslim citizens, but neutralizing the influence of extremists.
One thing that might help in both England and Conitnental Europe is a COMBINED effort to fight discrimination against immigrants and people of color (regardless of religion), with efforts to encourage more moderate forms of religion while opposing extremism.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#354 Mar 2, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Choudury (Choudhury?) is a very common Bengali family name, which belongs to millions of people in India, Bangladesh, the UK etc. Instead of chimping out, why don't you try to find that man on the Youtube? Liar.
You worthless scum, I have seen many Youtubes with that Muzscum. You are apparently too stupid to use a search engine.

Stupid racist piece of crap... come see me, boy, I'll flush you.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#355 Mar 2, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that might be the same as the name of an Indian actress who starred in the film MISSISSIPPI MASALA.
At least in the film they were all Hindus, and I imagine the actress with that last name was Hindu. Not sure.
It may just be a common Indian name. In wHICH CASE it might not tell you whether the person bearing that hame is Hindu or Muslim.
That aside, if there is a Muslim leader in UK espousing what Barros says he is, then he should be opposed with all the tools that democracy provides--protecting the rights of Muslim citizens, but neutralizing the influence of extremists.
One thing that might help in both England and Conitnental Europe is a COMBINED effort to fight discrimination against immigrants and people of color (regardless of religion), with efforts to encourage more moderate forms of religion while opposing extremism.
Correct. And they are barely doing that. UK, Netherlands, France, etc., are still in blissful denial of the danger among them. Already Muz mobs are trashing towns in Sweden. They have allowed so many in, and the moderate immigrant parents and grandparents have spawned a generation of Muz youth who are NOT moderate, and are following extremists like Choudury.

Yes, it's a common name in India, among Hindus as well.

But the effort doesn't start with fighting discrimination... that is pretending that the Europeans are at fault!

Muz extremism is NOT the result of Israel, Crusades, discrimination, crimes against Muz... that is their EXCUSE. They have been behaving this way for 14 centuries. When Mohambone assisted in the decapitation of 900 Jews in Arabia... what was the excuse? Islam is genocidal against Jews from the git.

What I advocate among other things is that ANY Muz crime be severely dealt with. In the UK they will arrest you for criticizing Islam, claiming you're “inciting religious hatred”, whereas Muz can have rallies screaming for the destruction of Britain and the cops stand idly by... obviously something is wrong.

And they are trying to do the same thing here...make criticism of Islam a “hate crime”! LOL!!!

We're headed for massive violence. I don't desire it, but I see it coming.

We have no choice but to oppose shari'a EVERYWHERE and even the little bits of it they try to creep in. Dearborn, Michigan, for example, during their Arab Festival there are massive and blatant violations of free speech BACKED UP BY THE LOCAL POLICE who are either Muz or Muz-owned. This is the USA. We have a Bill of Rights. If I oppose Muz efforts to curtail the 1st Amendment... am I being Islamophobic or patriotic?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#356 Mar 2, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a question: Before the coming of colonialism, the Atlantic slave trade, or even the coming of the Muslim Arabs in SubSaharan African, would Africans in that region have had a "Black" identity?
Even in South Africa and AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS, and later a PAN AFRICAN CONGRESS emerged only white rule, racial caste, and racial capitalism had already been established.
As a student activist in the antiapartheid movement during the 1980s, I often faced the question (from Blacks, whites & others): "Why didn't the Blacks all unite before the whites succeeded in overruning their country? Couldn't they have resisted this enslavement to the mass resistance of all Blacks to the European invaders?"
My reply was usually:
1. They didn't have what we today call Black or racial identities that would have enabled them to think of unity in that way. The Khoi, Zulus, Matabele didn't all think of themselves simplyu as ONE people. Before the whites came they had no reason to; and they could not have forseen the racial caste system about to be imposed on them.
2. Even if they had somehow united I'm not sure they could have overcome European military technology.
In short, their situation would be like that of native Americans. There would have been no American Indian Movement to resist Cortez in Mexico or the Pilgrim conquerors in New England.
There would be no Black consciousness or Pan African movement to united Ashanits, Yoruba, Ibos, Wolof or Zulus.
Black consciousness would have probably come much later. Before racist European colonialism and slavery, what would Blackness mean in countries in which everyone (or nearly everyone) is Black.
Probably no more than whiteness among the ancient Gauls or Germans
And the question could be as well asked: Why did they not unite against the Arabs and their Muz handmaidens (Fulani, Tuareg, etc.) who took far more slaves from Africa than the Euros did?

As with Christianity brought by missionaries as the advance guard of Euroimperialism, the Arabs had their bloody cult of death with which to befuddle people.

As for uniting... right now the Hausa would apparently like to exterminate the Igbo... so from where will unity come? I am not claiming that African “tribalism” is so strong it will inhibit development, I think that is a racist Euro view that Africans are somehow childishly and mindlessly tribal against their own interests even, but with Islamic religion having poisoned so many African minds... then they WILL go on genocidal binges as we've seen attempted in Ivory Coast and accomplished to some extent in Nigeria.

But we're not allowed to say that... the press in the USA will speak openly about tribalism, but can't mention Islam as a factor....

Even look at dcul dancing around the issue regarding what just happened in northern Mali. Oh no, Islam isn't the problem... It's all Hillary Clinton's fault!!! LOL!!!

There's a lot of denial that needs to be dealt with.

After all, let's review a bit of history. WHO created the slave routes, slave markets and slave economy in Africa? That's right... MUSLIMS!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#357 Mar 2, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Mossad are not exactly "thugs". They are, in fact, a terrorist tool serving the terrorist "state" of Israel.
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes...
Israel is forced to engage in constant self-defense. You stinking antisemitic subhuman, look at the REALITY. ARABS started the terrorism (it was originally instigated by Hajj Amin al-Husseini, who created the bogus “Palestinian” cause and was a Nazi war criminal). Israel acts only in self-defense. Arabs stole that land from Jews in the first place, you moron.

Learn some history, boy. Or come see me, I'll beat that history into you.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#358 Mar 2, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the statemet attributed to Attai that Israel be destroyed seems to be as hard to find as his statement that whites must be made to disappear. Where precisely does Attai say that Israel should be destroyed? I've yet to actually see any such statement from him. As for Palestinian nationalism, I'm not sure. But...what I read suggest a much complex development than some Nazi nut supposedly inventing it. Some scholars, or so I read, even find the origins of Palestinian nationalism in the fight against the Ottoman Turks, and then continuing with the British--even before Isreal emerges. I wish I'd studied that more to have a more informed opinion of my own. But what little I do know suggests while the loony Mufti Husseini was certainly a malevolent presence he was not the only player. He had adversaries within the Palestinian movement who opposed his policies.(Naturally, they were not the Palestinians whom the Nazis were interested in working with; especially since they were still willing to negotiate with the British--unlike Husseini)
I point out to you that many Jews, Israelis included, would take issue with your claim that Palestine is a Nazi fabrication. Do you know that there are even advocates of NONVIOLENT struggle in Palestine?
As for Islam, it just depends. Some forms are probably harmless (to the extent that religion can be harmless), others dangerous or even murderous. With militant political Islam requires unrelenting opposition. It is an enemy of freedom as is all intolerance. But still we must distinguish between the Islam of a Abdul Ghaffer Khan (ally of Gandhi) or Mahmoud Taha (martyred democratic Muslim leader in Sudan), and the theocratic madness of Al Qaeda. Or even those Sufi mystics whom orthodox Moroccan Muslims call "hippies." SOME Muslims will be ALLIES in the fight against jihadism. Spurn them and we defeat ourselves
No, it was the Nazi nut. There was no “Palestinian” people prior to the invention of the term by al-Husseini.“Palestine” was a name created by the Romans to efface the Jewish character of Judaea. There has NEVER been a Palestinian people or nation. NEVER.

Those were simply more immigrant settler Arabs, brought in as part of the usual “Arabization” engaged in everywhere Arabs desire to create an “Arab” country where there was none. Examples: Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq... those are not ARAB countries!!! They are ruled by an Arab elite who came in no more legitimately than the Spanish in Mexico or Bolivia.

Well Attai has clearly stated that Israel is illegitimate. Let's just ask the cowardy lying pervert to answer it now: Do you support the right of Israel to exist? He will not be able to say “yes”. He is simply another, unfortunatey typical, antisemitic European. They are common. Antisemitism is rampant in France and even worse in Hungary, Russia, etc.

And yes he has clearly stated that white culture must be effaced, replaced. Europeans have to pay for their crimes by giving up their countries to immigrants. He has said that.

Muzslimes will attack you for speaking against their shari'a wetdream... I say it's time that people like the National Front be made aware of the identities of people like Attai so he can be dealt with in that way. As he is essentially working for an ideology worse than Nazism, and attempting to destroy France, certainly any action they take would be warranted.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#359 Mar 2, 2013
There was NO "Palestinian people" before al-Husseini. They were ethnically identified as "South Syrians" or just "Arabs". al-Husseini created it as a tool to use against the Jews. And there is no doubting that:

1. al-Husseini was THE Arab leader in mandatory Palestine.
2. He DID work with Hitler in crafting the Final Solution; his input was to kill more Jews faster! He infamously stated that the Nazi needed to hurry and finish the job of killing off the Jews, so the Arabs wouldn't have to do it in "Palestine".

While we're on the topic... WHY is the West Bank "Palestine"? Mandatory Palestine included JORDAN, did it not? So did not the Arabs already get 70% of Palestine? Yes they did. WHY then is the Jewish portion "occupied land"??? That is an absurd conclusion. By rights ALL of Mandatory Palestine should have gone to the Jews. Yet they have to fight just for that little sliver. Something is seriously wrong in the thinking of these vile Arab mass-murdering Nazi terrorists. They should never be yielded to in ANY minute particular AT ALL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#360 Mar 2, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is forced to engage in constant self-defense. You stinking antisemitic subhuman, look at the REALITY. ARABS started the terrorism (it was originally instigated by Hajj Amin al-Husseini, who created the bogus “Palestinian” cause and was a Nazi war criminal). Israel acts only in self-defense. Arabs stole that land from Jews in the first place, you moron.
Learn some history, boy. Or come see me, I'll beat that history into you.
asheknazi an sephardi criminals and terrorist arabs are the same
it's a black land israel
your fake asheknaz from eastern europe
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#361 Mar 2, 2013
ATTAI:

Get the black dick out of your ass long enough to answer this, traitor boy:

DOES ISRAEL HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 min Big Knob 626
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,221,093
Who is to blame for the end of the whitey era ?... 3 min Current Affairs 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 32,939
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Undisputed Facts 117,198
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 163
Black Women Are Getting Back To Their Nappy Roo... 6 min Wadi 1
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 39 min Roscoe 106
More from around the web