attai1 a truly nice person or a hidde...
First Prev
of 107
Next Last
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2442 Jul 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't see that one. Quite scary since it's real waxfigures of ppl.
About beauty - and the denial of beauty in the late 60s, 70s I send you this link it's Nancy Friday psychiatrist. It's about womens beauty. But can be seen as more general IMO. http://youtu.be/aHP040AzRNU
It's from our former link about how mankind need beauty - and this is how I think the 68 generation denied beauty. Sorry if some of it isn't relevant.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2443 Jul 21, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
No mate,i disagree.the future will not belong to white supremacy.Over time,mankind is evolving and men of tomorrow will be mixed men just like obama!It's the best solution against racism:mixing...
For another time, i agree and I see this mixing up around in Paris very well.

A new trend seems to have white guys dating Asian girls, we see these couples more today.
The "brown" trend is however very high in terms of mixing.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2444 Jul 21, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't see that one. Quite scary since it's real waxfigures of ppl.
About beauty - and the denial of beauty in the late 60s, 70s I send you this link it's Nancy Friday psychiatrist. It's about womens beauty. But can be seen as more general IMO. http://youtu.be/aHP040AzRNU
There was some good and interesting stuff there. Thanks. I was really turned off by this woman though. For example the scenario she gives about the girl in the car having sex with a guy with the romantic music playing, and how she said the girl only thinks her sexual feelings comes from the guy when in actuality it doesn't. Do you buy that? I don't.

The whole thing was just dripping with Freudianism.

Another thing that put me off was her attitude toward the feminist movement. She admits its excesses but excuses them in such a cavalier way. She seems to be in denial of the real harm that was done by those 68'ers, some of it probably being permanent, and for which I will never forgive them.

I just found this video from the same guy's youtube channel. It's an interview of Danielle Crittenden. She seems much more helpful:

What are your thoughts on that one?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2445 Jul 22, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
There was some good and interesting stuff there. Thanks. I was really turned off by this woman though. For example the scenario she gives about the girl in the car having sex with a guy with the romantic music playing, and how she said the girl only thinks her sexual feelings comes from the guy when in actuality it doesn't. Do you buy that? I don't.
The whole thing was just dripping with Freudianism.
Another thing that put me off was her attitude toward the feminist movement. She admits its excesses but excuses them in such a cavalier way. She seems to be in denial of the real harm that was done by those 68'ers, some of it probably being permanent, and for which I will never forgive them.
I just found this video from the same guy's youtube channel. It's an interview of Danielle Crittenden. She seems much more helpful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TU1isJvsTCwXX
What are your thoughts on that one?
I showed both videos to my mom, I woke her up. Because she is a daugther of the 68 generation . My grandmother was there when it all started at the Universities . The 68 generation did a whole lot of good things. But my mom always said she wants to sue that generation for childneglect because the were so infantil and irresponsable in
some ways - she had to raise herself. While my grandparents were out rebelling. Later on my mom was sent to boardingschool. A lot of children of the 68 generation committed suicide in the process. Today what I think women are dealing with is this cold hedonism - that we have to be welleducated, perfect women, having designerhomes and pop out two perfect children in our 30s. Some women allow themselves to be treated like a piece of meat. In the hope that someone will marry them. Only to find out that they've been used. And end up depressive. At worst. My generation is going to change that. Bring some of the old values back and still integrate some of the things the 68 generation fought for. I respect some of Nancy Fridays work, really. But there's no chance for romance with her kind anymore. The 68 generation is gonna die off soon. They've had thier time. And they were good, but also did some really bad things.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2446 Jul 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed both videos to my mom, I woke her up. Because she is a daugther of the 68 generation . My grandmother was there when it all started at the Universities . The 68 generation did a whole lot of good things. But my mom always said she wants to sue that generation for childneglect because the were so infantil and irresponsable in
some ways - she had to raise herself. While my grandparents were out rebelling. Later on my mom was sent to boardingschool. A lot of children of the 68 generation committed suicide in the process. Today what I think women are dealing with is this cold hedonism - that we have to be welleducated, perfect women, having designerhomes and pop out two perfect children in our 30s. Some women allow themselves to be treated like a piece of meat. In the hope that someone will marry them. Only to find out that they've been used. And end up depressive. At worst. My generation is going to change that. Bring some of the old values back and still integrate some of the things the 68 generation fought for. I respect some of Nancy Fridays work, really. But there's no chance for romance with her kind anymore. The 68 generation is gonna die off soon. They've had thier time. And they were good, but also did some really bad things.
Well, may God bless your mother. And you as well (even though I know you don't believe in that kind of stuff).
yop

Villerupt, France

#2447 Aug 22, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For another time, i agree and I see this mixing up around in Paris very well.
A new trend seems to have white guys dating Asian girls, we see these couples more today.
The "brown" trend is however very high in terms of mixing.
a (truly nice) whiteboi
You forget another major trend in paris that seems to happen numerous times though : The maghreb guys who seem to be appreciated by french girls,aren't they?
Loulou

Denmark

#2448 Aug 22, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget another major trend in paris that seems to happen numerous times though : The maghreb guys who seem to be appreciated by french girls,aren't they?
STFU. And keep that "trend" away from the rest of Europe.

Level 8

Paris France

#2449 Aug 22, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
correct but this is less "visible", Maghreb guys are mostly like white French people. White + white = white don't you think ?

By the way, Arab and Berber people have been significant in France since 100 years so there is no big deal and no surprise.

a (truly nice) whiteboi

it seems Loulou is all enamored at the prospect LOL
yop

Villerupt, France

#2450 Aug 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU. And keep that "trend" away from the rest of Europe.
Can't i just say a few word of truth without being insulted?
What's wrong with you girl?
I also remember that you have a special affect toward turkish families in your country or smthg like that,claiming they have merit because they are workers.
I know that turkey isn't the maghreb but it4s a bit the same kind of immigration.
So,you tell me to shut up about this trend while some posts ago,you pretended to admire arab people.
Are you bipolar lil girl or what?
Loulou

Denmark

#2451 Aug 27, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't i just say a few word of truth without being insulted?
What's wrong with you girl?
I also remember that you have a special affect toward turkish families in your country or smthg like that,claiming they have merit because they are workers.
I know that turkey isn't the maghreb but it4s a bit the same kind of immigration.
So,you tell me to shut up about this trend while some posts ago,you pretended to admire arab people.
Are you bipolar lil girl or what?
Coz you ARE from Morocco, aren't you, I asked you and you said no. Why is it such a big secret what country you're from? ;)
yop

France

#2453 Nov 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Coz you ARE from Morocco, aren't you, I asked you and you said no. Why is it such a big secret what country you're from? ;)
Who care where i come from lil' sissy?eh?
would it help you sleeping better?
I am not from morocco,that's sure!even if i d wish to be ,just to satisfy you,given that you pretend to admire arab immigrants.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2454 Nov 5, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Who care where i come from lil' sissy?eh?
would it help you sleeping better?
I am not from morocco,that's sure!even if i d wish to be ,just to satisfy you,given that you pretend to admire arab immigrants.
We have a whole lot of Turkish Gastarbeiters. Those are the ones I know most about. You do not have to answer me where you're from. It was only a question. Did I call YOU a lil sissy . DID I?
Stupid . Sissy, thx a lot for that.
yop

France

#2455 Nov 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a whole lot of Turkish Gastarbeiters. Those are the ones I know most about. You do not have to answer me where you're from. It was only a question. Did I call YOU a lil sissy . DID I?
Stupid . Sissy, thx a lot for that.
No sweetie,you did not.But do it! that would be a pleasure for me!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2456 Nov 5, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie,you did not.But do it! that would be a pleasure for me!
I see. That sounds a bit complicated .

Level 8

Paris France

#2458 Nov 6, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Yeah, he's a racist.
AA's on this forum will cuddle up with a wolf in sheeps clothing....a silver tongue will burn when the flame of truth is applied.
<quoted text>
You're somewhat right : i am racist against whitey rednecks of your type.
For sure.

a truly nice whiteboi
yop

France

#2459 Nov 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. That sounds a bit complicated .
Sweetheart,know that i love women with a strong personality...that-s why i appreciate you and accept your insults as if it was a divine present.
You can insult me whenever you want OR call me with softer words.
Still,i prefer the second choice,but it's up to you.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2460 Nov 6, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart,know that i love women with a strong personality...that-s why i appreciate you and accept your insults as if it was a divine present.
You can insult me whenever you want OR call me with softer words.
Still,i prefer the second choice,but it's up to you.
Here I am trying to make your life a living hell. You called me a lil sissy . Only to find out you're a masochist . You're a pervert is what you are. Lmao
yop

France

#2461 Nov 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am trying to make your life a living hell. You called me a lil sissy . Only to find out you're a masochist . You're a pervert is what you are. Lmao
Easy kitten,you do not want to start a cyberwar with me.
I'll be able to ruin your reputation so much that you'll have to change your moniker...
But don't worry ,never i shall affect you cause i like you too much.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2462 Nov 6, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're somewhat right : i am racist against whitey rednecks of your type.
For sure.
a truly nice whiteboi
Whitey rednecks aren't a race.

Of course race doesn't exist anyway...

They're sociopathic misfits... you can hate them for that.
Tyrone

Palo Alto, CA

#2463 May 26, 2015
yop wrote:
Attai1 seems nice at a first glance, but is he really? the fact that he claims proudly he s a white boy and the repetitive military way he writes let suppose a typical internal frustration of racist people. So i wonder if he s not a two-faced person who hides his racism deep inside him because he cannot express it currently. I mean in the 50s,when blacks were powerless,he could have been part of those deferred racists without being frightened of reprisals. But curremtly he cannot, so he d rather calm things down and be friend with us. But deep down inside,in his genes,he s racist... So according to you bros,is attai1 a hidden subdued racist?
Attai is the worst kind of racist out there. I can take people that are racist to my face. At least I know where I stand with them. Attai however pretends to "love" black people. Except that in reality he is really a patronising white person who wants to tell us how to think and who we should be.

Attai really views black people as his pets instead of as human beings. He comes on to our forum and continually disses our culture. I am soooo offended that he calls President Obama Oreobama or that he is constantly against any respect for African American veterans. Instead although he claims to be our friend and his love for us he never listens to our point of view or respects our history or achievement.

I've never heard him ask a single question or seen him understand what it's like being black in the USA despite his proclamations of adoration. Instead Attai simply wants to fan his own ego by "feeling sorry" for us and dictating what our views should be instead of showing us any respect. Inwardly I think that he just wants to pretend to be a better human being than other whites because he shows African Americans sympathy. This to me is the worst form of racism, trying to use our experience to I,press himself and his fellow white peers to whom he has an inferiority complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 107
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 min Michel Montvert 461
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama is a joke 1,418,027
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 min wdt26 71
Fall Fashion for White Girls 7 min wdt26 3
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 15 min alm 7
Studs, what does coochie feel and smell like? 16 min doby 4
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 18 min wdt26 11
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 28 min Michel Montvert 22
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 53 min Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,831