Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2379 Jul 7, 2013
Shining in darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Top comment. When they talk off the mask that's how all of them think and act.
We have old Barry here to back that up lols.
I like how he yelled, "you goyim" several times and even "you dirty goyim" and "you goyim are all alike." And of course, no rant like this would be complete without the mention of the holocaust. "I am so sick and tired of Christians being tolerated!" he said.

It's sad. Just another indicator of the decline of the West.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2380 Jul 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how he yelled, "you goyim" several times and even "you dirty goyim" and "you goyim are all alike." And of course, no rant like this would be complete without the mention of the holocaust. "I am so sick and tired of Christians being tolerated!" he said.
You dirty Goyim! lol. You could write a very long list about what was wrong with the lies he was speaking.
I wonder where Bazza is hiding anyway?. You would think he would have jumped on this story.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2381 Jul 7, 2013
Did you antisemitic subhumans happen to see this one?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2382 Jul 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Also its amusing to see the Atheist trying to say the guy wasn't legit but trolling. SMH.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2383 Jul 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Did you antisemitic subhumans happen to see this one?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
Anti semite Nazi racist pig wah wah wah!!! lol. I seen this one Bazza.
http://youtu.be/WrieUdYe_e8
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2384 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>Anti semite Nazi racist pig wah wah wah!!! lol. I seen this one Bazza.
http://youtu.be/WrieUdYe_e8
BTW Walter I think you will find my linked video of interest.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2385 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>BTW Walter I think you will find my linked video of interest.
I am listening to it now. Good video so far.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2386 Jul 7, 2013
Bazzas on the run lols!!!. He insults everybody but as soon as he's group cops a bit of scrutiny his nowhere to be seen.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2387 Jul 7, 2013
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2388 Jul 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wn6IECp3aeQXX
That was pleasant.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2389 Jul 8, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
@Lucent, did you happen to see this one?(Loulou might like it too)
http://tinyurl.com/pm9tarm
It's a youtube video titled "How Not To Defend Atheism - Crazy gay, jewish Atheist." It was filmed at UC Berkeley.
No, why should I like it.
I do like the author Milan Kundera. I understand his views. What he writes about religion, politics and his definition of kitch.
I was reading Franz Kafka when I came across his sister Ottlas story. I still read Primo Levi. Etc.
I find authors like Khalil Gribran interesting . I just have a hard time with religious fanatism and destruction.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2390 Jul 8, 2013
You antisemites only get yourselves put on lists, with your Jew-hating raving online.

You are perhaps too stupid to realize the extensive monitoring of the internet which is going on.

Yes, and antisemites will be dealt with.

Nürnberg, baby!
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2391 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
You antisemites only get yourselves put on lists, with your Jew-hating raving online.
You are perhaps too stupid to realize the extensive monitoring of the internet which is going on.
Nürnberg, baby!
Spoken like a true Facist. Im not even an anti-Semite by the true definition of the term. Just someone who's having some fun with a Zionist extremist terrorism advocate. Real or imagined Fcuk your list.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2392 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Nürnberg, baby!
So what did you think of our little blond friend in the video anyway?.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#2393 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Nürnberg, baby!
The scary thing is that the same rhetoric and propaganda is used towards Jews today as it was during the Nazismus. And ppl just don't get it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2395 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Facist. Im not even an anti-Semite by the true definition of the term. Just someone who's having some fun with a Zionist extremist terrorism advocate. Real or imagined Fcuk your list.
F you, boy. You're on a few lists. That is precisely the mechanism for F'ing you, lol...

Yes, you're an antisemite, because that term is used to mean Jew-hater.

Terrorism? Zionists commit no terrorism. The terrorists are your Hamas, et al., buddies.

You're being surveilled, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2396 Jul 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
The scary thing is that the same rhetoric and propaganda is used towards Jews today as it was during the Nazismus. And ppl just don't get it.
Yes... and it's the LEFT saying it!!! Unbelievable.

The Left, and of course, Muslims.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2397 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
F you, boy. You're on a few lists. That is precisely the mechanism for F'ing you, lol...
Yes, you're an antisemite, because that term is used to mean Jew-hater.
Terrorism? Zionists commit no terrorism. The terrorists are your Hamas, et al., buddies.
You're being surveilled, boy.
Oh know I'm shaking in my little booties lol. Hamas ? what interest would I have in them clown. Why an I an anti Semite? because I pointed out your beloved Jews are far from saints lol. Jews are big terrorist too they attacked some US warship and kill Iranian scientist. Anyway judging from the internet if people are being put on list for pointing out Jew BS then it must be a really really long list.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2398 Jul 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... and it's the LEFT saying it!!! Unbelievable.
The Left, and of course, Muslims.
Talking to yourself there clown. I knew you were loulou almost as soon as that profile appeared.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#2399 Jul 8, 2013
Barros come out to play! You still haven't said what you think of the blond guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DBWriter 1,109,166
BLACK WOMEN - do you think you could handle Jon... 6 min Rock 2
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min iamcuriousnow 120,721
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 15 min Yagurl C 98
Orange is the new black: Samaira Wiley and Lau... 16 min GrapeApe 3
White men have 4.1 inches, Nigerian men have 7.... 17 min Rock 2
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 18 min Khalisa 1,806
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 19 min Rock 503
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 51 min smfh 187
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 24,451