Black African's Moors Ruled Europ...
kahkem

Lynnwood, WA

#1598 Oct 4, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
You're full of crap, racist scum. In my presence, saying this crap, you'd already be grovelling in the sand.
The Moors who invaded Iberia were non-black Berbers. There were blacks among the Moors, especially later, but Tariq and his soldiers were Berbers.
Southern French? LOL... for 2 weeks maybe. The Moors went running out of France with their tails betwixt their legs once they'd encountered Charles Martel.
You relish the thought of enslaving and raping, don't you, boy? You're subhuman scum. That should happen to your mama, see if you're still happy about it. Fool.
The Moors civilized nobody, since Europe was already civilized, and had been for a long time. European civilization is even older than that of Egypt, you rutting racist turd.
The math brought in by the Moors was of Hindu origin. The Moors had NOTHING of their own, the books were all Hindu, Greek, Persian, etc., and the scholars were mostly Jews! LOL!!!
Moorish architecture superior to anything in Europe? LOL... dream on, sucker.
You're simply a racist, and you deserve the beatdown you'll get if you speak this sociopathic crap in my presence, boy.
Now shut the F up.
you must be one mad spanish dude the only european countries to be recently conquored by brave afro asiatic warriors and even today the darker ones in the sahara are the bravest the fought the french in algeria more than any of the city dwellers and coastal bebers and they are coming for you once again but they will conquor by peace this time because europe is alrady a failed state.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1599 Oct 5, 2013
Truthee wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says, "The fool has said in his heart, there is no God. " Psalm 14 verse 1. One day your knee will bow (Romans 14 verse 11), I sincerely pray that you're on the right side of the cross when that day comes.
The bible is a book of bullshyt!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1600 Oct 5, 2013
kahkem wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be one mad spanish dude the only european countries to be recently conquored by brave afro asiatic warriors and even today the darker ones in the sahara are the bravest the fought the french in algeria more than any of the city dwellers and coastal bebers and they are coming for you once again but they will conquor by peace this time because europe is alrady a failed state.
They will conquer nothing and every one of them attempting to push their evil Islamocult on us will die.

Failed state? LOL... Europe is doing fine if you remove the Moslems. Which will happen. Get out!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#1601 Oct 5, 2013
laugh of the day

_

" I thought in stumbling across this site that I would find positive Black people discussing issues of importance to our race. What I found instead (and sadly participated in) was a group of Black people arguing and insulting each other, white racists degrading Blacks, BLACK women degrading Black men, white men fulfilling their sick fantasies and others that are more graphic than I care to mention.

In a nutshell, this place is not for me. I have a great life, a beautiful and proud young Black son, a career that is progressing and an appreciation for my people that knows no limits. Being here has brought out the negative side of me that I would prefer not to come out daily.

I believe that the majority of the people here mean well and are only guilty of falling into the same negative traps that I am making a decision not to any longer. There are so many other important issues for our people to discuss. Yet it seems that the only discussions that get any attention are those that are in my opinion just stupid and a waste of time! I mean really people, how much time will you dedicate to debating IR dating? At the same time, a thread about the stimulus package proposed by the president of the US gets absolutely no attention.

Again, I have met a few great people here and wouldn’t mind keeping in contact with them, but not here. There is just too much positive in my life to allow this site to change that. I am guilty of participating and attacking people here also. While I might say, I was protecting myself or my people, the fact is that I realize that nothing I say here will actually make a change in how anyone here lives or thinks. Knowing that, I really don’t see the point of participating.

I realized that when I actually left my home to go meet someone from this site who attacked me that I needed to remove this site from my life. I’m not saying you are all wrong for staying, this site is just not right for me.

I will stick around today and reply to the anticipated bull crap responses to this but I will not return tomorrow. It was nice to have had this experience and to have met you all.''

Ish Tov "
Blackboy

London, UK

#1602 Oct 7, 2013
Barros , you have so much anger. I take it youre white because of youre tantrum. Youre ancestors, like you have taken such offence to the truth and rely heavily upon their percieved white superiority to prop themselves up. Youre generation are not responsible for anything anyway. Youre just a bunch of losers trying to live off history. The Moors DID rule you and youre ancetsors. Funny europe older than Egypt looool. Based off that comment i have reached the conclusion that your dumb and have no concept of World History. Bye
Barros Serrano wrote:
You're full of crap, racist scum. In my presence, saying this crap, you'd already be grovelling in the sand.
The Moors who invaded Iberia were non-black Berbers. There were blacks among the Moors, especially later, but Tariq and his soldiers were Berbers.
Southern French? LOL... for 2 weeks maybe. The Moors went running out of France with their tails betwixt their legs once they'd encountered Charles Martel.
You relish the thought of enslaving and raping, don't you, boy? You're subhuman scum. That should happen to your mama, see if you're still happy about it. Fool.
The Moors civilized nobody, since Europe was already civilized, and had been for a long time. European civilization is even older than that of Egypt, you rutting racist turd.
The math brought in by the Moors was of Hindu origin. The Moors had NOTHING of their own, the books were all Hindu, Greek, Persian, etc., and the scholars were mostly Jews! LOL!!!
Moorish architecture superior to anything in Europe? LOL... dream on, sucker.
You're simply a racist, and you deserve the beatdown you'll get if you speak this sociopathic crap in my presence, boy.
Now shut the F up.
kahkem

Lynnwood, WA

#1603 Oct 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
They will conquer nothing and every one of them attempting to push their evil Islamocult on us will die.
Failed state? LOL... Europe is doing fine if you remove the Moslems. Which will happen. Get out!
fake jew boy europe is being taken over by immigrants from the east and the south just as it has been for all of its history in fact most white europeans liviing today are from india therefore they are of the superior asian race that came to civilize and wipe out the inferior scandinavian race just as us afro asiatics and arabs have conquored the mediterrian thoroughout history giving birth to such civilizations as greece and rome.
kahkem

Lynnwood, WA

#1604 Oct 8, 2013
Ish Tov reaveal is a west african ape troll but when will he stop lurking around threads that invonvles afro-asitatics? that answer we may never know

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1605 Oct 8, 2013
Blackboy wrote:
Barros , you have so much anger. I take it youre white because of youre tantrum. Youre ancestors, like you have taken such offence to the truth and rely heavily upon their percieved white superiority to prop themselves up. Youre generation are not responsible for anything anyway. Youre just a bunch of losers trying to live off history. The Moors DID rule you and youre ancetsors. Funny europe older than Egypt looool. Based off that comment i have reached the conclusion that your dumb and have no concept of World History. Bye
<quoted text>
I don't even know what you're babbling about. Which truth am I hiding? Your Afronazi insistence on claiming as black the Berbers eliminates the Amazigh from history. You pretend they're not there... just as the Arabs do. It's racist.

You are full of Afronazi cult cliches. Europe and Egypt are of the same age. They are geographical locations. What you mean is civilization? No, it arose in SE Europe before in Egypt. Egyptian civilization, however, was an independent evolution, not dependent on Vinca in Europe. Nor was Aratta dependent on Vinca. Nor Sumer. Sumer dependent on Aratta, perhaps.

I don't see what any of this has to do with white supremacy.... except that is what you cry every time the evidence punks you... racist! Eurocentric! LOL... you really know nothing of any of these topics in any real way. Just Afronazi cultism.

Get a real education.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1606 Oct 8, 2013
kahkem wrote:
<quoted text>
fake jew boy europe is being taken over by immigrants from the east and the south just as it has been for all of its history in fact most white europeans liviing today are from india therefore they are of the superior asian race that came to civilize and wipe out the inferior scandinavian race just as us afro asiatics and arabs have conquored the mediterrian thoroughout history giving birth to such civilizations as greece and rome.
LOL!!! What a confused load of historical nonsense!

European DNA is mixed mostly of 3 sorts: the original indigenous Cro-Magnon, the Neolithic brought in from Anatolia via the Balkans, and the Aryan brought in from the steppes and Pontic regions.

None of these are superior. If you claim the Asian is superior, are you referring to the Aryan, lol? Did you get that from Hitler? What a fool.

Afroasiatics did not conquer Greece or Italy before those respective civilizations arose. Later Arabs trashed North Africa, formerly part of the Roman Empire, and much of the Eastern Roman Empire, as well as Iberia and briefly Sicily.

The roots of Greek civilization are in Vinca and other SE European and Anatolian civilizations. The roots of Roman civilization are in Etruria as well as Troy and Greece.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#1607 Oct 8, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! What a confused load of historical nonsense!
European DNA is mixed mostly of 3 sorts: the original indigenous Cro-Magnon, the Neolithic brought in from Anatolia via the Balkans, and the Aryan brought in from the steppes and Pontic regions.
None of these are superior. If you claim the Asian is superior, are you referring to the Aryan, lol? Did you get that from Hitler? What a fool.
Afroasiatics did not conquer Greece or Italy before those respective civilizations arose. Later Arabs trashed North Africa, formerly part of the Roman Empire, and much of the Eastern Roman Empire, as well as Iberia and briefly Sicily.
The roots of Greek civilization are in Vinca and other SE European and Anatolian civilizations. The roots of Roman civilization are in Etruria as well as Troy and Greece.
still no links
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1608 Oct 8, 2013
kahkem wrote:
<quoted text>
fake jew boy europe is being taken over by immigrants from the east and the south just as it has been for all of its history in fact most white europeans liviing today are from india therefore they are of the superior asian race that came to civilize and wipe out the inferior scandinavian race just as us afro asiatics and arabs have conquored the mediterrian thoroughout history giving birth to such civilizations as greece and rome.
Um nope, Greece and Romans originated from the Middle Eastern Eurasian people. They are still closely related to INDIGENOUS people of the Middle East looking exactly like them! Just like these indigenous Middle East guys:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Carrying exactly the same Haplogroups which originated in ANATOLIA!
Adam

Gateshead, UK

#1609 Oct 9, 2013
Lol the dark ages comes way after the Greek and roman civilisations spread across Europe. Moron
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#1610 Oct 9, 2013
The only indigenous PPL. on earth originate from Africa
quantum knowledge

United States

#1611 Oct 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text> ..
There were black Moors, but most Moors were non-black Berbers, as is well proven.
Once again, you Afronazi culture vultures are attempting to steal OTHER peoples' histories and cultures. That makes you CRIMINALS.
LEAVE the Amazighen alone! They are not yours for the taking. They have enough problems with stifling Arab cultural imperialism which represses their identity, culture and language in the Maghreb countries.
So back off, bozo.
lol when Europe was in their dark ages,, Egypt was on their tenth dynastic period. Europeans knew nothing, not even how to bath. wore fur clothes/ coats just to keep flees ofd there bodies!!!! Org Jews are BLACK.. the very name Jew comes from Juda or Yuda. tribe of juda. no such thing as a white tribe. Jewish ppl are white. in fact Jewish means to carry out the ways of juda. the very reason Hitler killed Jewish ppl. For carrying out the traditions of gods original ppl but thata besides the point. believe nothing u read my white friends. for history is just his story. as I read comments I laugh. good friend of mine gave a fantastic lecture about real history & how he's still stupid with his 3 phd's in front of YALE University.. Ha! I bet some of u still think Columbus discovered America..J.K ..

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1612 Oct 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
The only indigenous PPL. on earth originate from Africa
Boy.

That is a ludicrous and meaningless statement.

Even most indigenous Africans migrated in from somewhere else, since Homo sapiens arose in only one spot (Ethiopia).

You're daft.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1613 Oct 13, 2013
quantum knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>lol when Europe was in their dark ages,, Egypt was on their tenth dynastic period. Europeans knew nothing, not even how to bath. wore fur clothes/ coats just to keep flees ofd there bodies!!!! Org Jews are BLACK.. the very name Jew comes from Juda or Yuda. tribe of juda. no such thing as a white tribe. Jewish ppl are white. in fact Jewish means to carry out the ways of juda. the very reason Hitler killed Jewish ppl. For carrying out the traditions of gods original ppl but thata besides the point. believe nothing u read my white friends. for history is just his story. as I read comments I laugh. good friend of mine gave a fantastic lecture about real history & how he's still stupid with his 3 phd's in front of YALE University.. Ha! I bet some of u still think Columbus discovered America..J.K ..
Completely confused and wrong.

The European “Dark Ages” occurred after Rome fell, and that was long after the last Egyptian dynasty.

Europeans bathed plenty. In every Roman town was a bath house.

The original Jews were not black. They were Mideastern Hebrews, Semites, just like the Jews in Israel today.

You babble nonsense. All history is false, according to you, so you can rewrite it as some ridiculous Afronazi comicbook.

You're full of nonsense.

Boy.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#1614 Oct 13, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy.
That is a ludicrous and meaningless statement.
Even most indigenous Africans migrated in from somewhere else, since Homo sapiens arose in only one spot (Ethiopia).
You're daft.
Boy.
that's another 1 of ur stupid-ass statements. how the hell could a
"indigenous PPL." migrate from anywhere. indigenous means of the land.

Africans are ALL indigenous to Africa....the OTHERS non-Africans..... are migrants who came later. THE OTHERS NUTATED AWAY FROM original Africans. That will always be a fact. so get use to it. I do not want a discussion without LINKS.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1615 Oct 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
that's another 1 of ur stupid-ass statements. how the hell could a
"indigenous PPL." migrate from anywhere. indigenous means of the land.
Africans are ALL indigenous to Africa....the OTHERS non-Africans..... are migrants who came later. THE OTHERS NUTATED AWAY FROM original Africans. That will always be a fact. so get use to it. I do not want a discussion without LINKS.
Boy.

So, you are claiming that Native americans aren't indigenous? Nor Australians? Nor anyone but Africans?

Yet most Africans migrated in from somewhere else. W Africans aren't indigenous to W Africa, since they migrated in from elsewhere, humping remnant heidelbergensis populations as they went.

Bantu aren't indigenous as they all migrated from somewhere else.

You're daft.

Boy.
trollslayer

Crown Point, IN

#1616 Oct 13, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy.
So, you are claiming that Native americans aren't indigenous? Nor Australians? Nor anyone but Africans?
Yet most Africans migrated in from somewhere else. W Africans aren't indigenous to W Africa, since they migrated in from elsewhere, humping remnant heidelbergensis populations as they went.
Bantu aren't indigenous as they all migrated from somewhere else.
You're daft.
Boy.
Africans are the indigenous PPL. of this planet...now ram that up ur azz & STFU

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1617 Oct 13, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans are the indigenous PPL. of this planet...now ram that up ur azz & STFU
Boy.

All people are indigenous to this planet you nitwit. I mean damn, how stupid are you?

Boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 23
Did egipshuns do JENKEMZ when they beez make th... 5 min Jesus IS White 3
A reminder to my fellow nighur haters 7 min The Racist Axe 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min ritedownthemiddle 1,522,868
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 22 min The Racist Axe 21
I never thought I'd see this day... 29 min Jesus IS White 3
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 43 min Ben 851
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 2 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr sin 1,494
Negro behavior in public places 4 hr BWGTOW For Life 24
More from around the web