Black African's Moors Ruled Europ...
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2501 Aug 27, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Who cares? For 30k years all remains in the Maghreb are morphologically and genetically Eurasian!!! African DNA entered at about 20k bp, but has always been in the minority.
There is just no way around it, Afronazi boy:
The Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30k years.
Everybody here knows you don't have links. Bring your $$$ to game all the time. No Keita does not support non-blacks bring original to Africa. You Being a anti-African racist will not change that.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2502 Aug 27, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
That's entirely wrong and contradicts the known evidence, boy.
First, the word is “Eurasians”, not “Euroasians”. Are you dyslexic or what?
Keita “disavows”, lol, but proves nothing. He desperately tries to explain Eurasian migration into Maghreb in such a way that somehow makes their descendants non-Eurasian. Doesn't add up.
What adds up is the DNA of the Maghreb for 30k years---and it is always predominantly Eurasian.
As you've already seen in the citations already posted, liar.
Insect Trust wrote:
First, the word is “Eurasians”, not “Euroasians”. Are you dyslexic or what?

Keita “disavows”, lol, but proves nothing. He desperately tries to explain Eurasian migration into Maghreb in such a way that somehow makes their descendants non-Eurasian. Doesn't add up..
1) I say "euroasians" purposely because it's just another silly, made up term certain idiots use to
de- emphasize the original African presence in Europe & Asian. The British first coined the term Eurasian. Afro-asians is correct.

2) When Keita panders to a segment of whites you suck his azz. When he comes to his senses and
tells the truth about all Africans being original to Africa (not any "euroasians")......t hen you get pissed with him for telling the TRUTH about his PPL. Your going to REALLY hate Keita the day
he just says ' fuk it, they were Afroasians'.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2503 Aug 28, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1) I say "euroasians" purposely because it's just another silly, made up term certain idiots use to
de- emphasize the original African presence in Europe & Asian. The British first coined the term Eurasian. Afro-asians is correct.
2) When Keita panders to a segment of whites you suck his azz. When he comes to his senses and
tells the truth about all Africans being original to Africa (not any "euroasians")......t hen you get pissed with him for telling the TRUTH about his PPL. Your going to REALLY hate Keita the day
THE FIRST EUROPEANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THESE PEOPLE AND STILL DO:
www.sciencephoto.com/media/590848/view
www.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon_man_-_...
ITALIAN LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE CROMAGNON:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bernardo_Corradi.j...
Whats that about Afroasiatics??????????Did NEANDERTHALS EAT THEM??????????

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2504 Aug 30, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody here knows you don't have links. Bring your $$$ to game all the time. No Keita does not support non-blacks bring original to Africa. You Being a anti-African racist will not change that.
Remember what happened before when you were whining about links, and I let you whine on and on for my amusement, and finally I dropped multiple sources of evidence for the human history of the Maghreb and uh-oh, Afronazis, it showed Eurasians for 30k years.

And you know it, liar. But keep whining for a while.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2505 Aug 30, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What? Your hero was “pandering”??? LOL!!! Keita is one of the few sources you ever use who has credibility. That doesn't mean he's right all the time, but he is a legitimate scholar. Can't say that for Clyde Winters, José Pimenta-Bey (lol!), Ivan van Sertima, etc.

And Keita, discussing the EVIDENCE, not his interpretation, but simply the EVIDENCE, refers clearly to EURASIAN (his word) DNA in predynastic Lower Egypt. He then attempts to explain its presence, creating a postulation for the presence of this Eurasian DNA, but in this his argument is weak. Keita, however, acknowledges the REAL evidence, rather than being a cultish teleological pseudo-academic PUTZ like you.

No, the continent is Eurasia, and the people there are all the result of the small OOA migrations. They rapidly evolved into various Eurasian types, being as I said small in number. That can cause an acceleration of evolution. I doubt you know that. Nor do you understand punctuated equilibrium.

And your argument is nothing but ideological. You imagine that I'm only thinking of how can I deny black people? And you know that your motive is to ease your Afro-whitey Yank self-hatred by espousing all manner of Afrosupremacy. You're the “black” version of an Aryan supremacist Nazi.

Afronazi.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2506 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember what happened before when you were whining about links, and I let you whine on and on for my amusement, and finally I dropped multiple sources of evidence for the human history of the Maghreb and uh-oh, Afronazis, it showed Eurasians for 30k years.
And you know it, liar. But keep whining for a while.
hell no I don't remember. You once brought up the travel 'puff story' about Olmecs, which I dealt with thoroughly ( Coe didn't DARE show pics of the African Olmecs,).

Most recently you brought up cherry-pick parts of the Keita source. Me and others thoroughly dealt with the truth of what Keita was really saying.

When the truth came out you turned on Keita like a scorned women. Saying he "danced around". Fact is Keita does not support non-blacks being original to Africa.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2507 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Your hero was “pandering”??? LOL!!! Keita is one of the few sources you ever use who has credibility. That doesn't mean he's right all the time, but he is a legitimate scholar. Can't say that for Clyde Winters, José Pimenta-Bey (lol!), Ivan van Sertima, etc.
And Keita, discussing the EVIDENCE, not his interpretation, but simply the EVIDENCE, refers clearly to EURASIAN (his word) DNA in predynastic Lower Egypt. He then attempts to explain its presence, creating a postulation for the presence of this Eurasian DNA, but in this his argument is weak. Keita, however, acknowledges the REAL evidence, rather than being a cultish teleological pseudo-academic PUTZ like you.
No, the continent is Eurasia, and the people there are all the result of the small OOA migrations. They rapidly evolved into various Eurasian types, being as I said small in number. That can cause an acceleration of evolution. I doubt you know that. Nor do you understand punctuated equilibrium.
And your argument is nothing but ideological. You imagine that I'm only thinking of how can I deny black people? And you know that your motive is to ease your Afro-whitey Yank self-hatred by espousing all manner of Afrosupremacy. You're the “black” version of an Aryan supremacist Nazi.
Afronazi.
there was no "evolution" from original Africans, that's a racist way of saying whites are a higher form of human. It's a lie.

Next, Keita flatly denies this "white" presence in Kemet. If a scholar is Black and disagrees with your opinion then he is "non-legitimate" in your insect brain.

Yes, you are the nazi, anti-African, racist. Blacks never dealt it constant genocide attempts on PPL. Anywhere they go, they get along with PPL. On the other hand, PPL. like the British, Dutch, French, Belgium, German's etc. go somewhere murder and disease follows.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2508 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Trollboy has no idea what that citation means. He just posted it because he knows it has something to do with the Maghreb. Now he'll claim he's "posted links", LOL!!!
This info is largely irrelevant to the controversy at hand. Usually what the Afronazis post contains info which proves that the MAGHREB has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.
lol....oh sure "irrelevant " because it tells the truth about N. Africa.

Genetic Profile: Maghrebi populations are Not "Satellite-Europeans " in Africa

"Many observers will note that at some point in time or another, they witnessed (if not perpetrators themselves) internet inquiries around the origins of Maghrebi populations, whom as indigenous Africans (let's face it; they are not endemic to any other region outside of Africa), are notable not only for having elements among them who are relative "outliers" in terms of epidermal pigmentation, but also for their own original distinctive language family, properly called Tamazight—otherwise inconsiderately known in English lingo as "Berber".

These populations have wittingly or unwittingly been subjects of racism, in the sense that their "African-ness" have been questioned primarily because of appearance of those populations among them with "light skin", "depigmented skin" or "white skin'—the terms change depending on who's speaking.

If for example, they were unanimously dark-skinned like the remainder of African populations, it is highly doubtful that "western" researchers would even consider tacitly passing them off as some sort of lost-Europeans (or extensions of Europeans) in Africa, notwithstanding any genetic similarity to the patterns seen today of Maghrebi populations."

http://www.google.com/url...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2509 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
hell no I don't remember. You once brought up the travel 'puff story' about Olmecs, which I dealt with thoroughly ( Coe didn't DARE show pics of the African Olmecs,).
Most recently you brought up cherry-pick parts of the Keita source. Me and others thoroughly dealt with the truth of what Keita was really saying.
When the truth came out you turned on Keita like a scorned women. Saying he "danced around". Fact is Keita does not support non-blacks being original to Africa.
You're a liar, boy. In person I would slap those lies out of you.

You know perfectly well that I and others provided multiple links to real science proving that the Maghreb has been Eurasian for 30k years. You know this, you stinking lying racist cultboy!

The truth of what Keita said needs no elaboration. Exactly as HE said it works fine. There were Eurasians in predynastic Lower Egypt. That's what Keita said. LOL at you, lying Afronazi cultboy.

Keita's attempt to explain this Eurasian DNA in Lower Egypt failed. But he did acknowledge that both Lower Egypt and the Maghreb were inhabited by Eurasians.

End of story, boy.

You lose, boy.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2510 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....oh sure "irrelevant " because it tells the truth about N. Africa.
Genetic Profile: Maghrebi populations are Not "Satellite-Europeans " in Africa
"Many observers will note that at some point in time or another, they witnessed (if not perpetrators themselves) internet inquiries around the origins of Maghrebi populations, whom as indigenous Africans (let's face it; they are not endemic to any other region outside of Africa), are notable not only for having elements among them who are relative "outliers" in terms of epidermal pigmentation, but also for their own original distinctive language family, properly called Tamazight—otherwise inconsiderately known in English lingo as "Berber".
These populations have wittingly or unwittingly been subjects of racism, in the sense that their "African-ness" have been questioned primarily because of appearance of those populations among them with "light skin", "depigmented skin" or "white skin'—the terms change depending on who's speaking.
If for example, they were unanimously dark-skinned like the remainder of African populations, it is highly doubtful that "western" researchers would even consider tacitly passing them off as some sort of lost-Europeans (or extensions of Europeans) in Africa, notwithstanding any genetic similarity to the patterns seen today of Maghrebi populations."
You lying bitxh, skin color has NOTHING to do with the conclusions regarding the ancestry of Maghrebians. It is DNA which confirms that they originate with Eurasian immigrants 30k bp, and that they have been entirely or mostly Eurasian for 30k years.

You lying piece of $hit.

You better be careful, boy, or I'll post all that evidence and punk your bloody ass YET AGAIN!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2511 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no "evolution" from original Africans, that's a racist way of saying whites are a higher form of human. It's a lie.
Next, Keita flatly denies this "white" presence in Kemet. If a scholar is Black and disagrees with your opinion then he is "non-legitimate" in your insect brain.
Yes, you are the nazi, anti-African, racist. Blacks never dealt it constant genocide attempts on PPL. Anywhere they go, they get along with PPL. On the other hand, PPL. like the British, Dutch, French, Belgium, German's etc. go somewhere murder and disease follows.
You uninformed Afronazi racist cultist... and you're also a CREATIONIST!?? LOL!!!

If there was no evolution, then how do you explain the diversity among humans today, boy? Moron.

Keita does not deny that Eurasian DNA was in predynastic Lower Egypt. He states it quite clearly, and you know it, liar. Punk. Boy.

Bull$hit. Bantu slaughtered and enslaved Khoisan. And there are many other examples. Africans are HUMANS like everyone else, with the same capacity for good, evil, genius and stupidity. Believing that, and KNOWING that, I am hardly a racist. YOU are the racist, boy.

Know what I do to racists in person? You wouldn't like it.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2512 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>

Your bull$hit quickly exposes you as an ignorant cultist liar, boy.

“puff” piece? LOL... that was written by Michael Coe the foremost recognized authority on Mesoamerican archaeology. No puff or fluff, boy, unlike the crap you learn on www.afronazisgonewild.com .

There were NO African Olmecs, boy, so what's to show? We've all seen numerous pics of Olmec art depicting people, and they're all of Native American types.

F U and the horse you rode in on, boy, for attempting to steal Native American heritage. That is a genocidal racist crime which will not be tolerated, boy!!!

Coe demonstrated very well in that article, in which he was explaining the scientific knowledge of the Olmecs in terms lay people could understand (as opposed to educated anthropologists like me). He clearly showed that art styles trace the Olmecs back to Soconusco (a region in which I have travelled), and confirms that they and the Mayans had a common ancestry.

You know nothing, boy.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2513 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>

You better be careful, boy, or I'll post all that evidence and punk your bloody ass YET AGAIN!
you little girl....
No more silly, name-calling meltdowns, just post it. I DARE YOU
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2514 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bull$hit quickly exposes you as an ignorant cultist liar, boy.
“puff” piece? LOL... that was written by Michael Coe the foremost recognized authority on Mesoamerican archaeology. No puff or fluff, boy, unlike the crap you learn on www.afronazisgonewild.com .
There were NO African Olmecs, boy, so what's to show? We've all seen numerous pics of Olmec art depicting people, and they're all of Native American types.
F U and the horse you rode in on, boy, for attempting to steal Native American heritage. That is a genocidal racist crime which will not be tolerated, boy!!!
Coe demonstrated very well in that article, in which he was explaining the scientific knowledge of the Olmecs in terms lay people could understand (as opposed to educated anthropologists like me). He clearly showed that art styles trace the Olmecs back to Soconusco (a region in which I have travelled), and confirms that they and the Mayans had a common ancestry.
You know nothing, boy.
you racist prick

LOL...we know this guy is Black. Try again 'barros'

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
-----

Dr.. Alexander von Wuthenau believes he's Black too

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2515 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you little girl....
No more silly, name-calling meltdowns, just post it. I DARE YOU
No, cultboy, I'll post evidence when I'm good and goddam ready.

But, if it's links you want, suck on THIS one, boy:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/...

You f'ing moron. The Sahara desert isn't an obstacle for migration by Upper Palaeolithic humans with no camels or horses? LOL!!!

Like I've said... I challenge YOU, boy, to go for a long walk in the Mojave Desert of Kern Co., California, and see how many miles you get before you DIE. DO IT, because we're better off with a racist liar like you DEAD.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2516 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
you racist prick
LOL...we know this guy is Black. Try again 'barros'
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
-----
Dr.. Alexander von Wuthenau believes he's Black too
That one is fake, you idiot. This is the problem with the internet. Someone posts a pic ANYWHERE of this contrived sculpture, calls it “Olmec”, and if someone googles “Olmec” that $hit comes up along with the real ones! So the person says,“oh wow, the Olmecs WERE black after all! Look!”

You sleazy rotten lowlife.

When someone consistently cites a small handful of “scholars”, as you do, one of which is von Wuthenau, we know they're a cultist pushing an untenable hypothesis.

Now cite Pimenta-Bey and Winters, LOL!!!

We know with great certainty that the Olmecs were Native Americans who originated in Soconusco, on the Pacific Coast of what is now Chiapas and Guatemala.
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2517 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, cultboy, I'll post evidence when I'm good and goddam ready.
But, if it's links you want, suck on THIS one, boy:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/...
You f'ing moron. The Sahara desert isn't an obstacle for migration by Upper Palaeolithic humans with no camels or horses? LOL!!!
Like I've said... I challenge YOU, boy, to go for a long walk in the Mojave Desert of Kern Co., California, and see how many miles you get before you DIE. DO IT, because we're better off with a racist liar like you DEAD.
"Scientists have determined that a major change in the climate of the Sahara and Sahel region of North Africa facilitated early human migrations from the African continent. Among the key findings are that the Sahara desert and the Sahel were considerably wetter around 9,000, 50,000 and 120,000 years ago then at present, allowing for the growth of trees instead of grasses."

look clown before there was a desert there were PPL. living in the green sahara.

".....considerably wetter around 9,000, 50,000 and 120,000 years ago than at present, allowing for the growth of trees instead of grasses."
trollslayer

Lowell, IN

#2518 Aug 31, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is fake, you idiot. This is the problem with the internet. Someone posts a pic ANYWHERE of this contrived sculpture, calls it “Olmec”, and if someone googles “Olmec” that $hit comes up along with the real ones! So the person says,“oh wow, the Olmecs WERE black after all! Look!”
You sleazy rotten lowlife.
When someone consistently cites a small handful of “scholars”, as you do, one of which is von Wuthenau, we know they're a cultist pushing an untenable hypothesis.
Now cite Pimenta-Bey and Winters, LOL!!!
We know with great certainty that the Olmecs were Native Americans who originated in Soconusco, on the Pacific Coast of what is now Chiapas and Guatemala.
1) you can't prove it's "fake".....it is a African. YOU can NOT deal with the truth so make yourself believe a lie. THE HEAD IS AUTHENTIC. And you know it and you can't prove otherwise.

http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....

2) lets see your scholars

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2519 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Scientists have determined that a major change in the climate of the Sahara and Sahel region of North Africa facilitated early human migrations from the African continent. Among the key findings are that the Sahara desert and the Sahel were considerably wetter around 9,000, 50,000 and 120,000 years ago then at present, allowing for the growth of trees instead of grasses."
look clown before there was a desert there were PPL. living in the green sahara.
".....considerably wetter around 9,000, 50,000 and 120,000 years ago than at present, allowing for the growth of trees instead of grasses."
Yet again your citation proves my case. The Sahara CHANGED and made possible migrations. That means that prior to that, the desert INHIBITED migrations, you dullard.

DAMN damn damn damn you are stupid.

LOL yet again you F up.

Yes, at certain times it was wet. Most of the time---DESERT, you fool.

That is why there were only a few prehistoric migrations out of Africa (Homo erectus, H. heidelbergensis, early sapiens, OOA, Natufians), and that is why Eurasians reached the Maghreb 30k bp before any L2 or L3 peoples had gotten there. Them's the facts, boy. WHATchagonnado?

Now, post some more and prove me right again... fool.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2520 Aug 31, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
1) you can't prove it's "fake".....it is a African. YOU can NOT deal with the truth so make yourself believe a lie. THE HEAD IS AUTHENTIC. And you know it and you can't prove otherwise.
http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
2) lets see your scholars
You have to prove it's real. Let's see it with a citation from a reputable scholar. That pic is an Afronazi concoction. It is not even in the same style as the real Olmec heads, which depict 100% Native Americans.

That head looks like one of the Cosby kids. You're a clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 min KIM SAMURA 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,419,697
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 3 min KIP 58
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 16 min Lawrence Wolf 392
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 40 min ROMPER STOMPER 75
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 47 min Drilling for the ... 64
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 57 min Hillary 2016 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,884
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web