Black African's Moors Ruled Europ...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2463 Aug 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat these cliches but have never proven it. Got proof of Africans in the Maghreb 30k bp? No. But there is proof of Eurasians there...
So WHATchagonnado?
Post-Khoisan type Africans are indigenous to Ethiopia. It was a long time before they'd migrated to other regions of Africa. When did the Bantu speakers reach S Africa?
Eurasians got to the Maghreb first. Not surprising. Look at a map. Duh.
Now, go walk across 100's of miles of desert, fool. The closest one to you is in NM. Go on now. With Upper Palaeolithic technology.
Right... Pfffftttt...
Always have your LINKS and SCHOLARLY SOURCES READY without excuses. Don't come "gamble without $$$$ in your pockets", "OH I HAVE $$$, I JUST LEFT IT AT HOME,
DEAL ME IN"

......NO,NO.NO....'YOU WILL NOT BE "DEALT INTO THIS FORUM" WITHOUT LINKED PROOF

NO LINKED PROOF means stop peddling UN-substantiated b.s. in this forum
Kemet101

Houston, TX

#2464 Aug 10, 2014
The term "Moors" has also been used in Europe in a broader sense to refer to Muslims,... was derived from the Greek mauron, which is the Greek word for black.... so yes my friend they were black indeed ... not arab , not Berber , not Semitic but black Africans
Jay Tibbs

United States

#2465 Aug 11, 2014
Kemet101 wrote:
The term "Moors" has also been used in Europe in a broader sense to refer to Muslims,... was derived from the Greek mauron, which is the Greek word for black.... so yes my friend they were black indeed ... not arab , not Berber , not Semitic but black Africans
Only some were Black. The folks who encountered were Spanish so why would they use a Greek word to describe them? Their word for Blacks is n@gro. Did the call them that? No!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2466 Aug 11, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have your LINKS and SCHOLARLY SOURCES READY without excuses. Don't come "gamble without $$$$ in your pockets", "OH I HAVE $$$, I JUST LEFT IT AT HOME,
DEAL ME IN"
You lying piece of lowlife.

You've seen multiple postings of real scientific evidence, but since they contradict your BS, you pretend not to see them.

You are a LIAR, boy.

You're lucky Indiana is too distasteful to visit, or I'd come over there and slap some sense into you.

Yes, you saw the evidence from multiple Maghreb sites showing Eurasian DNA and morphology, boy. You've seen the Iberian depictions of Eurasian Moors.

You are a LIAR, boy, nothing more. A lying self-hating Afronazi RACIST! How pathetic. What a piece of $hit you are, boy!
RealTalk

Norcross, GA

#2467 Aug 14, 2014
Barros. All that boy shit! You seem like the racist. Facts that matter now: no matter what happen In the past moors played a major part in human history. Europeans do lie and rewrite history for there benefit. Game recognize game. Hell war is war losers can't make the rules. Obviously we no who's on top. I just want you to know I applaud the moorish brothers on here who tolerated ur racial slurs but get ya mind right. I want to say I could do the same but honestly I'm 1/2 ghetto I will beat ya ass! Learn how to express yourself with restrain because to me you seem bitchy. That boy shit gonna get u hurt! That being said I enjoyed the read.
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool, boy.
Tariq was not black. We have ample proof from historical documents and depictions who the Moors were. They were mostly non-black Berbers.
They did not “rule Europe”, lol... they ruled for most of that 700 years only a MINORITY portion of Iberia. By 1492 all they had was Granada.
You racist piece of crap, if you want to aggrandize black people, there are plenty of civilizations and accomplishments in Africa which REALLY were created by blacks. But atttempting to efface the Berber reality of the Moors is a crime of culture genocide, for which you will pay.
And of course you prove me right, as I now read your final statements, LOL.. the same old racist nonsense about recessive genes (from someone who knows squat about genetics),“spirituality”(LOL.. . oh right, Europeans were all atheists), and so on.
You're nothing but a racist a$$hole, boy, and in person I'd slap that racism out of you.
RealTalk

Norcross, GA

#2468 Aug 14, 2014
Had no idea these comments would be ongoing like this. Lol.
Let's see spiritually it's stupid. It's obvious who's the original human with longest history (melanin). It's obvious Europeans for some reason run things( technology, guns). We had our turn let them lie and try to hide our past. The DNA don't lie. But we all are spirits from other plains yet we argue over this mask of flesh. Who the fuck cares. Ya ass can't live forever your gonna die white man and black man.(Ether) man put it like this, moors dug there on graves, the jealous man capitalized it happens. But we all bigger than this body. Fuck religion, prepared your mind spiritually for your next plain!!! No one gonna say your better than me and except history if it's hidden. Ask bitch ass pope if y'all wanna settle it. All your history documented at the Vatican
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#2469 Aug 15, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying piece of lowlife.
You've seen multiple postings of real scientific evidence, but since they contradict your BS, you pretend not to see them.
You are a LIAR, boy.
You're lucky Indiana is too distasteful to visit, or I'd come over there and slap some sense into you.
Yes, you saw the evidence from multiple Maghreb sites showing Eurasian DNA and morphology, boy. You've seen the Iberian depictions of Eurasian Moors.
You are a LIAR, boy, nothing more. A lying self-hating Afronazi RACIST! How pathetic. What a piece of $hit you are, boy!
What Maghreb sites....remind us, link it

you're a TOTALLY CLOWN in name-calling,((meltdown-mode)) without sources. Talk when you have linked sources.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#2470 Aug 15, 2014
Jay Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Only some were Black. The folks who encountered were Spanish so why would they use a Greek word to describe them? Their word for Blacks is n@gro. Did the call them that? No!
LOL....tell us why, then, why are they called blackamoors and NOT "whiteamoors"
Mr Truth

Sylmar, CA

#2471 Aug 18, 2014
It seems to me that the two of you are both disgusting racists, maybe we ought to put the two of you in a single cage and let you both go at each other. Then we’ll all watch to see which one of you spin doctors wins the battle. LOL.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2472 Aug 18, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....tell us why, then, why are they called blackamoors and NOT "whiteamoors"
Blackamoors MEANS DARK SKIN! Europeans called all people with a dark skin black! FACT!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2474 Aug 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
What Maghreb sites....remind us, link it
you're a TOTALLY CLOWN in name-calling,((meltdown-mode)) without sources. Talk when you have linked sources.
LOL...

T a f o r a l t

for one

Taforalt already has made you cry repeatedly in here.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2475 Aug 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAL ME IN"
When I post links, you Afronazis pretend not to see them.

What is amusing is when YOU cite scientific information which inevitably proves MY case, lol, but you are too uneducated to figure that out.

YOU Afronazis posted the statement by Keita that Eurasians were present in predynastic Lower Egypt.

CRY CRY CRY
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#2476 Aug 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
When I post links, you Afronazis pretend not to see them.
What is amusing is when YOU cite scientific information which inevitably proves MY case, lol, but you are too uneducated to figure that out.
YOU Afronazis posted the statement by Keita that Eurasians were present in predynastic Lower Egypt.
CRY CRY CRY
Sounds familiar, I post stuff to you and you pretend not to see them.

COWARD

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2477 Aug 21, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds familiar, I post stuff to you and you pretend not to see them.
COWARD
Bollocks. You've posted no evidence.

Were you here for the article revealing the evidence from Taforalt 12k bp, analyzed genetically as 100% Eurasian?

LOL!!!
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#2478 Aug 21, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Bollocks. You've posted no evidence.
Were you here for the article revealing the evidence from Taforalt 12k bp, analyzed genetically as 100% Eurasian?
LOL!!!
I posted stuff on other threads. And you pretend not to see them.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2479 Aug 21, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy ....Africans were ALL over Africa. I've post articles about how Blacks lived in the once green Sahara. Of anybody wants more info. on the "green Sahara" I will re-post it.
Plus Africans have traveled along the ALL the coastlines of the African continent. Now stop trolling here.
Nobody is buying your b.s. erroneous opinions about NON-Blacks being "indigenous" to Africa. Stop your FANTASY about "NON-Blacks being indigenous to Africa"
Just saying the words "NON-Blacks being indigenous to Africa" is both foolhardy and stupid.
stop trolling here.
TRANNIE TROLLS FAVOURITE WHITE INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICANS:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Racial Reality

Dallas, TX

#2480 Aug 22, 2014
North Africans are originally from West Asia, and they didn't start mixing with blacks until AFTER the Moors invaded Europe. They're still mostly Caucasoid though.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/01/back-to-...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#2481 Aug 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted stuff on other threads. And you pretend not to see them.
Anything I see addressed to me I answer. I don't see them all. I'm often away from the computer all day. I have a life, you know.

What is being argued in here? I forget.

The last post, in fact there was African admixture in the Maghreb earlier than the Moorish period. First is that brought in by the preneolithic and neolithic migrants from the Mideast, who carried African Natufian admixture.

Second, it is apparent that a migration of Africans from the south, likely into Tunisia and western Libya, occurred which introduced especially male African ancestry into the Maghreb, without much female. The reason for this is not yet clear.

It is true, however, that the maghreb has remained predominantly of Eurasian ancestry for 30,000 years.
Kop

London, UK

#2482 Aug 22, 2014
Racial Reality wrote:
North Africans are originally from West Asia, and they didn't start mixing with blacks until AFTER the Moors invaded Europe. They're still mostly Caucasoid though.
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/01/back-to-...
north africans still don't mix blacks as are all arabs
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#2483 Aug 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
T a f o r a l t
for one
Taforalt already has made you cry repeatedly in here.
T a f o r a l t????
link it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good news crackers gonna be extinct soon lmfao! 3 min Mechanically Incl... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,705,414
White people GO AWAY 3 min Ihn 288
Just saw black panther. 9 min Jake 5
Good Morning Beautiful Sun Kissed People 13 min Paul 17
Nobody is on white people side 13 min louis farrakhan 92
what would you do if a cracker was dating your ... 16 min louis farrakhan 11
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 1 hr The Patriot 24
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 2 hr Tableau 75
More from around the web