Black African's Moors Ruled Europ...

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#2224 Feb 15, 2014
keyboardwarrior wrote:
<quoted text>Lol they conquered the weakest nations in Europe. I'd like to see them try the UK or Russia
What this guy just said is AWESOME and unfortunately make my day.

THE EPITOME OF STYLE IN STUPID YA ARE MATEY.
Nat turner

United States

#2225 Feb 15, 2014
All pale albinos all of them are soulless and delusional. Please engage only those who possess melanin and seek truth stifled by pale albino inferiority. So just speak to your own. And to all you pale faces please get a sun tan without sunscreen so the source of all life can show you truth. We have been doing it since the dawn of time. We taught you and in return your kind brought genocide rape and destruction.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2226 Feb 15, 2014
Nat turner wrote:
All pale albinos all of them are soulless and delusional. Please engage only those who possess melanin and seek truth stifled by pale albino inferiority. So just speak to your own. And to all you pale faces please get a sun tan without sunscreen so the source of all life can show you truth. We have been doing it since the dawn of time. We taught you and in return your kind brought genocide rape and destruction.
This is how the MAJORITY OF MODERN MOORS LOOK LIKE:
www.youtube.com/watch...
How they hell did the black Moors turn white in 500 years???????You low IQ dumbos are always stealing nations,cultures that have nothing to do with you!!!!!!!!!!
Nat turner

United States

#2227 Feb 16, 2014
Just this once fool i will speak to you. If your kind cannot produce melanin how could you spawn hue manity. And to answer your question through rape and genocide. Try that sun tan. And why seriously would any soul accept anything from honorless dogs who murder without cause. Then lay claim to a culture that is beyond them. If your kind was first and so in harmony with this world why is your very existence based on death.
boldman

United States

#2228 Feb 16, 2014
Race is biologically irrelevant this science is proved within organ donation and the surrounding factors we are all humans
support knowledge

Charlotte, NC

#2229 Feb 20, 2014
Moors are from northern Africa! Italy and Spain populations were made up of mixed race!
Racism start amongst the minority race! Europeans where living with there livestock and spreading diseases! The moors changed that by showing and creating separate living spaces for them! Help them metropolize there cities and build roads! U can take it from here!
support knowledge

Charlotte, NC

#2230 Feb 20, 2014
Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
you're doin anlot of wondering. I wonder what Egyptians would say about the Pale skins who attacked their country and wiped them from modern history books.
Probably the something the tazmanians would say

Romania

#2231 Feb 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um...nope the Moors were majority white and all the Moorish kings WERE WHITE!!!!l
NOT TRUE !
Dunno yet what "white" means for you, I think it's the American meaning, but for me that term is equivalent with European. So instead "white" you have been better used "MENA" or dark or brown, especially for the first centuries of Moorish rule in Spain, not to mention about Almoravides who were "black" Berber, they were from what is now Western Sahara, Mauritania and even Senegal.

My two cents about those, so much discussed, MOORS is that they were a mixture of people (racially wise) with a Berber core (darker and lighter - just like they are even today). Something like the eastern Mediterranean basin Saracens were, with the exception that the late were more middle eastern.

Romania

#2232 Feb 22, 2014
Nat turner wrote:
You are nothing but a little hater.
What the --fk-- I or my ancestors have to do with what your own countrymen did to you or your ancestors (which some were "albino" btw)?
What you just said is offensive to most of us, since only few "albino" countries were into slave trade, most of us "albinos" were exploited just like you.
Sorry for this, but if you are a member of a cult (since you sound like one) then follow your teaching "Learn, read, knowledge is wisdom" but try to think for yourself and make a difference between boosting self esteem and reality.

Cheers for you my "melaninated" mate ; ^)
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2233 Feb 22, 2014
-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT TRUE !
Dunno yet what "white" means for you, I think it's the American meaning, but for me that term is equivalent with European. So instead "white" you have been better used "MENA" or dark or brown, especially for the first centuries of Moorish rule in Spain, not to mention about Almoravides who were "black" Berber, they were from what is now Western Sahara, Mauritania and even Senegal.
My two cents about those, so much discussed, MOORS is that they were a mixture of people (racially wise) with a Berber core (darker and lighter - just like they are even today). Something like the eastern Mediterranean basin Saracens were, with the exception that the late were more middle eastern.
mixed with what

Bucharest, Romania

#2234 Feb 22, 2014
^ Take a look at them today mate.
I have Hungarian ancestry, but I'm blue eyed "albino". How can anyone be able to be Magyar and white if the ancient ones were obliterated ?
Divine Orator

Lafayette, LA

#2235 Feb 24, 2014
You call AA's the least educated yet your posting things from wikipedia and not anything you learned in a University D`oh! that makes you even more stupid.

and even if you DID learn it in school, they teach you a belief in school not the actual truth. I didn't learn of the tulsa race riots when whites burned down the black wall street out of hate. Nor much about the truths of slavery in America.

Any smart person knows history has been white washed by europeans/amerikkkans all in the name of "white supremacy" and to quench their little boy inferiority complex.

Also, any credible scientist and historian will tell you life began in Africa. The original man began there on the motherland. And besides how could a race of dark-skinned people become white? But a black person can give birth to an albino and cast they away in caucaus mountain. A white persons genes are recessive and won't ever make a white baby with a black who has dominant genes. The original man.
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid black Americans. No wonder AAs are the least educated in this country.
Originally the term characterized the bulk of the Middle Ages, or roughly the 6th to 13th centuries, as a period of intellectual darkness between the extinguishing of the "light of Rome" after the end of Late Antiquity, and the rise of the Italian Renaissance in the 14th century.[5][3] This definition is still found in popular usage,[1][2][6] but increased recognition of the accomplishments of the Middle Ages since the 19th century has led to the label being restricted in application. Since the 20th century, it is frequently applied only to the earlier part of the era, the Early Middle Ages (c. 5th–10th century).[7][8] However, many modern scholars who study the era tend to avoid the term altogether for its negative connotations, finding it misleading and inaccurate for any part of the Middle Ages.[9][10][11]
The concept of a Dark Age originated with the Italian scholar Petrarch (Francesco Petrarca) in the 1330s, and was originally intended as a sweeping criticism of the character of Late Latin literature.[3][12] Petrarch regarded the post-Roman centuries as "dark" compared to the light of classical antiquity. Later historians expanded the term to refer to the transitional period between Roman times and the High Middle Ages (c. 11th–13th century), including not only the lack of Latin literature, but also a lack of contemporary written history, general demographic decline, limited building activity and material cultural achievements in general. Later historians and writers picked up the concept, and popular culture has further expanded on it as a vehicle to depict the Middle Ages as a time of backwardness, extending its pejorative use and expanding its scope.[13]
Nat turner

United States

#2238 Feb 27, 2014
Pale albinos falsely called whites are incapable of a sincere dialogue that contradicts white supremacy. A vile an Oppressive doctrine that is the basis of their unparalleled savagery. This is why they based Thanksgiving off the fall of the last black Moorish city in Europe. And why carving up a Turkey is symbolic to brutalizing the black Turkish Moors. Never listen or respect a villain with a past of such atrocities. If the albino had a soul they to would shun such evil.
Ludwig Smirnov

United States

#2239 Feb 27, 2014
Nat turner wrote:
Pale albinos falsely called whites are incapable of a sincere dialogue that contradicts white supremacy. A vile an Oppressive doctrine that is the basis of their unparalleled savagery. This is why they based Thanksgiving off the fall of the last black Moorish city in Europe. And why carving up a Turkey is symbolic to brutalizing the black Turkish Moors. Never listen or respect a villain with a past of such atrocities. If the albino had a soul they to would shun such evil.
Oh so now Thanksgiving is connected to the Moors??
And now they were Black Turkish Moors too??

You gotta wonder just what are they really putting in them street drugs nowadays..
Anon

Washington, DC

#2240 Feb 27, 2014
troll patrol wrote:
Yup this is why fools like barros try to steal our history.
<quoted text>
Yup! just like you Europeans constantly telling our kids Christopher discovered 'Merica! Yay to the white-washed America!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#2241 Mar 4, 2014
Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right....
EXCEPT..
You're speaking about YEARS after the destruction of Timbuktu. It was a school until the Romans invaded in like 300 something. Leaving only peices of Africas Islamic history remnants of Christian figures and destroying ancient Ma'at knowledge (which was the basis in which the Council of Nicea wrote the Christian bible.) Thats culture stealing. Maniuplating history through a series of conflicts. it happened again in June last year with the French destroying Islamic Shrines and exiling the Islamic rebels. The media creates distortion of the latter but it's conclusive. There's something THE WORLD is keeping from the people about it's history. and folks thinking they got it all figured out just means mission accomplished for them. look at how divisive this thread is. All because a man found info that made him feel more than the son of a slave. Caucasians are in denial. and they'll do anything to look and feel correct and in control.
The Romans did not destroy Timbuktu. It was destroyed by the Moroccans in the 17th centuary.

Bucharest, Romania

#2242 Mar 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! just like you Europeans constantly telling our kids Christopher discovered 'Merica! Yay to the white-washed America!
As a matter of fact, from a old world perspective, it was Amerigo Vespucci who figure it out that this land mass isn't Asia but something else, so he "discovered" America .

Bucharest, Romania

#2243 Mar 5, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> The Romans did not destroy Timbuktu. It was destroyed by the Moroccans in the 17th centuary.
LOL, that guy is delusional. Romans destroyed Islamic Timbuktu in 300 or so ROFLMAO .
At least that's what I understand from what he said, very similar with the turkey slaughter to make Black Turkish Moors mad in their graves statement of the other ins... aaa.. poster.
LOLOLOLOL

:^ D
South African

South Africa

#2244 Mar 22, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
mixed with what
Its fascinating to learn all this, about the moors that is. My Zulu nation also have a history with the oppressors, at some point Shaka Zulu handled the British army, but you don't here much about that history,(The Battle of SANDLWANA) all you see in Hollywood is SPARTA and TROY etc...nothing else , sometimes I don't think the stories they feed us about ancient Greek is even true.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#2245 Mar 22, 2014
Divine Orator wrote:
You call AA's the least educated yet your posting things from wikipedia and not anything you learned in a University D`oh! that makes you even more stupid.
and even if you DID learn it in school, they teach you a belief in school not the actual truth. I didn't learn of the tulsa race riots when whites burned down the black wall street out of hate. Nor much about the truths of slavery in America.
Any smart person knows history has been white washed by europeans/amerikkkans all in the name of "white supremacy" and to quench their little boy inferiority complex.
Also, any credible scientist and historian will tell you life began in Africa. The original man began there on the motherland. And besides how could a race of dark-skinned people become white? But a black person can give birth to an albino and cast they away in caucaus mountain. A white persons genes are recessive and won't ever make a white baby with a black who has dominant genes. The original man.
<quoted text>
THE ORIGINAL MAN WAS A NEANDERTHAL BIMBO! White people got their WHITE SKIN, blue,green eyes,blonde,brown hair from the NEANDERTHAL stupid!
There are NO Ancient African Homo-Sapiens outside Africa only hominids! PROVE ME WRONG??????
Everything you ever wanted to know about neanderthals:
www.eupedia.com/europe/neanderthal_facts_and_...
www.geekosystem.com/human-neanderthal-offspri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Curious Me 47,934
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min OzRitz 1,420,899
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 18 min Imgreat 12
Losing my virginity to a white guy 35 min UruEuWauWau 44
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 51 min Dnell 80
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 56 min Quirky 420
African American are scary animals who steriliz... 1 hr Drilling for the ... 5
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 130
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 621